Rahul W's rating predictions

8 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Yeah I thought there was a chance TAA would match Robertson and get 93 but it’s almost guaranteed in the summer. Agree with KDB. Love watching him play. Silva maybe -1 would have been fairer. Still good just playing a bit less. 

Same here. No D(C) position change either. Maybe both in summer if he plays more matches in defence. 

As far as I remember only goalkeepers ever are Casillas and Buffon getting to 96. Within the last year Oblak, MATS and now Allison are up to 95 with far less success. Rating system obviously working differently now. 

Don’t forget Neuer!  

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Cherki is a product of the youth academy of Lyon. He isn't just a youth talent like Bilal Boutobba, Denis Poha & other talented French players in the past. Like Adil Aouchiche (PSG), he is a 10/10 prospect. He is a two-footed (like to dribble with left), and I want to believe that he is the next Santi Cazorla or just a piece of him. There is too much injuries at Lyon, and this is the best moment to let him to play. Very inteligent player, and I really enyoy in 1v1 situations where he is unpredictable and very confident of his skills.

Cheers for the info. Iv watched YouTube highlights in the past and he looks exciting. Plus already getting first team opportunities at 16 is impressive. The Lyon staff obviously rate him highly 

Sorry, this is very off topic but here's basically the only thread it's alive and this thing really bothered me.

A player in my GW was doing illegal transactions with two accounts and I reported. I checked others GW he plays and he was doing there too. And it wasn't the first time I reported for this same situation. Now SM only took his second account off the GW. Only cancelling the transactions won't stop this guy of doing it again and a guy who does that doesn't care about his second account. What is the point? Why they don't do something about the main account he's benefiting?

19 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

It is my defense team:

Alexander-Arnold

Cancelo - Sell

Skriniar

Koulibaly

De Ligt

Pavard - Sell

Militao - Sell

Joe Gomez

Achraf Hakimi

Robertson

What players would you sell?

That reduces chances of concerns but also keeps you strong and covered in each position 

3 hours ago, JrBaiano said:

Sorry, this is very off topic but here's basically the only thread it's alive and this thing really bothered me.

A player in my GW was doing illegal transactions with two accounts and I reported. I checked others GW he plays and he was doing there too. And it wasn't the first time I reported for this same situation. Now SM only took his second account off the GW. Only cancelling the transactions won't stop this guy of doing it again and a guy who does that doesn't care about his second account. What is the point? Why they don't do something about the main account he's benefiting?

Welcome JrBaiano, 

Cheats, and trolls (like Ombarcagunners) are always gonna be a pain for us - when trying to play online games like SM.

https://www.soccermanager.com/support/

https://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=reportsmfa

https://www.google.com/search?ei=n6QwXoSLO5Wk1fAP1eiWiAg&q=soccer+manager+cheating&oq=soccer+manager+cheating&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3..0i22i30.2782.7645..8322...0.1..1.149.1367.15j1......0....1.........0i71j41j0j33i160j0i10j0i13j0i13i30j0i13i5i30.fMtBIklSKFs

I really hope one of these links can provide further help to you. :)

On 1/27/2020 at 6:03 PM, Hfazil said:

Lorenzo Pellegrini and Pau Lopez worth keeping?  Keep them for now.

I see your Q was missed amongst all the talk of Kobe, and the latest (debatable) rating changes.  

If you can try to swap Lorenzo for either: 

F.Ruiz, SMS, L.Goretza, FDJ or M.Arthur then I would consider swapping him.

I say this because I can't really see L.Pellegrini leaving (mid-table) Roma (think of Florenzi, De Rossi and F.Totti - all Roma through and through).

The max rating (after a great individual season) I think he could reach at Roma is a rating of 92. Unless Roma really start challenging for the Serie A and or other honours. The ones I mentioned above have a slightly higher chance of a better future rating than L.Pellegrini. 

I would keep Pau Lopez unless you can get either one of:

Meret, Nubel or Strowkosha instead. :)

47 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I would keep Pau Lopez unless you can get either one of:

Meret, Nubel or Strowkosha instead. :)

I was about to ask the same thing, as I have Maignan from Lille, rated 89.

I wanted to sell him and get a more promising keeper, and I was about to choose one between Pau Lopez (I think he will be rated 90 at the end of the season), Meret (I'll be honest, I don't really like him), Nubel (not sure he'll take Neuer's spot).

What would you do?

13 hours ago, hesselink said:

What if Liverpool lose by Atletico in 1/8F UCL? Big respect for their results, but how many of you remember that Real Madrid won UCL titles 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, and they never had this hype? What's next, another rise in summer review?

Real situation:

TAA deserved +2 not 1.
Robertson +1 (summer), not now.
VVD 95 - reality.
Alisson played 15/23 games, +1 summer.
Mane +1, deserved.
Fabinho undeserved (depends on playing time/performance at the end of the season)
Wijnaldum MAX 92 atm.
Firmino is key of the Liverpool, but SM will never recognize his quality.

Spot on!!! Exactly my point in my earlier post. 

I know this is not my thread as such, however with the absence of mods (and the presence of my name on this thread), I feel like it is my unofficial role to do so. As such I would prefer the Kobe discussions to stop. If it's not gonna be civil then let's not discuss it in the first place.

To those offended by certain people/comments, just ignore it.

While this is a predictions thread, it's one of the few active pages on this forum, and it's nice to have discussions out of predictions too. Let's just be respectful and sensitive.

Cheers guys :) 

9 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

How can you be GENUINELY surprised Salah isn’t 97 already!? He got 95 prematurely and since then hasn’t reached quite the same level since so why the hell would he have went any higher? 

U missed my sarcasm.  I pointed out the lpool bias where trigger happy ratings have been given out for sake of it. Surprised they missed Salah out. 

13 hours ago, hesselink said:

What if Liverpool lose by Atletico in 1/8F UCL? Big respect for their results, but how many of you remember that Real Madrid won UCL titles 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, and they never had this hype? What's next, another rise in summer review?

Real situation:

TAA deserved +2 not 1.
Robertson +1 (summer), not now.
VVD 95 - reality.
Alisson played 15/23 games, +1 summer.
Mane +1, deserved.
Fabinho undeserved (depends on playing time/performance at the end of the season)
Wijnaldum MAX 92 atm.
Firmino is key of the Liverpool, but SM will never recognize his quality.

Agreed on VVD, Alisson, Fabinho, Wij. 

TAA can have his 93 in the summer.

13 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I know this is not my thread as such, however with the absence of mods (and the presence of my name on this thread), I feel like it is my unofficial role to do so. As such I would prefer the Kobe discussions to stop. If it's not gonna be civil then let's not discuss it in the first place.

To those offended by certain people/comments, just ignore it.

While this is a predictions thread, it's one of the few active pages on this forum, and it's nice to have discussions out of predictions too. Let's just be respectful and sensitive.

Cheers guys :) 

Well said!

1 hour ago, swanseajack said:

Four Luton Town players reviewed today, is this the start of a much earlier than anticipated Championship review or was it just random?

It started last week, then nothing much at the weekend, then started again yesterday. Today on SWIKI, Middlesborough, Derby, Reading, QPR and Cardiff. Been mentioning the situation each day on my post swansea. So its in full swing now. 😀

9 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Hey Kev can you deal with @ombarcagunners, can't multi quote on my phone but the messages where he's attacking Kobe Bryant have been appearing since a few hours after he passed away 

It's being dealt with. 

Can I remind everyone to respect the rules of the forum please. They're there for everyone to see.