Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831,832  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Wolves-Ammd-Man-U1.png

Being out for the majority of the day I've only just left myself time to do 2 clubs and Wolves is just an ammended one. Sorry about that but it can't be helped.

Thank you  to the forumer who saw my mistake and corrected it. Pedro Neto was indeed 78 already not 76. My input error! So I ran it thru again and even tho it lowered his percentage he still receives +2 now to 80!

I cannot stress this enough please treat the ManU RED Boxes with Extra care here* (See RED disclaimer above*). I am very uneasy with the percentages they have come up with. The spreadsheet's intelligence Quotient (IQ) for over 88 gets worse with each point of change (tho it did get Niguez right and Partey). I myself think for these Red Box predictions to be right "ManU should be doing a Liverpool" or at least EOS rises! At least it's given a picture of the lesser important stats side of it.

I hope tomorrow will give me much more time to finish the Premiership. SWiki had another "Rain stopped play day" from the look of it, it was another "Soggy Wicket". Thanks guys sorry there isn't more...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2020 at 3:05 AM, Hfazil said:

I have been offered Sensi for Fernandinho+ J. Correa

Do I accept?

To me (right now) the duo seem too much for just one S.Sensi (90), sure M.City will be looking to replace Fernandinho (35) (and others) soon enough.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10719508/man-city-guardiola-aguero-foden/amp/

Think of it like this your giving up a current (92) DM and a (90) rated AM for just one (90 rated) DM/AM. 

However It's certainly possible that S.Sensi could get a +1 in the next review, but until he does I would halt this deal. 

On 1/15/2020 at 11:36 AM, TrickyDave said:

1. Is there an 89 rated (RLC) AM/F most likely to reach 90?

2. Of those that are 91 who is best. 
   Depay is injured for the rest of the season while oyarzabal just got his increase so won't increase further for a while?

L.Ocompos and D.Origi. 

Best 91's aside from Oyarzabal: 

R.Mahrez (deserves to be at a 92), M.Rashford, N.Pepe, M.Asensio, N.Fekir and K.Coman. 

On 1/15/2020 at 6:35 PM, liamgriff said:

Maguire +1 really? i can't see it happening 

To be fair there's only around a 20% chance of a +1 according to Socca's formula. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

To me (right now) the duo seem too much for just one S.Sensi (90), sure M.City will be looking to replace Fernandinho (35) (and others) soon enough.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10719508/man-city-guardiola-aguero-foden/amp/

Think of it like this your giving up a current (92) DM and a (90) rated AM for just one (90 rated) DM/AM. 

However It's certainly possible that S.Sensi could get a +1 in the next review, but until he does I would halt this deal. 

L.Ocompos and D.Origi. 

Best 91's aside from Oyarzabal: 

R.Mahrez (deserves to be at a 92), M.Rashford, N.Pepe, M.Asensio, N.Fekir and K.Coman. 

To be fair there's only around a 20% chance of a +1 according to Socca's formula. 

If Mahrez get 92 then Rashford should also get it. 😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831,832  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Wolves-Ammd-Man-U1.png

Being out for the majority of the day I've only just left myself time to do 2 clubs and Wolves is just an ammended one. Sorry about that but it can't be helped.

Thank you  to the forumer who saw my mistake and corrected it. Pedro Neto was indeed 78 already not 76. My input error! So I ran it thru again and even tho it lowered his percentage he still receives +2 now to 80!

I cannot stress this enough please treat the ManU RED Boxes with Extra care here* (See RED disclaimer above*). I am very uneasy with the percentages they have come up with. The spreadsheet's intelligence Quotient (IQ) for over 88 gets worse with each point of change (tho it did get Niguez right and Partey). I myself think for these Red Box predictions to be right "ManU should be doing a Liverpool" or at least EOS rises! At least it's given a picture of the lesser important stats side of it.

I hope tomorrow will give me much more time to finish the Premiership. SWiki had another "Rain stopped play day" from the look of it, it was another "Soggy Wicket". Thanks guys sorry there isn't more...

Yeah i think Lindelof deserves +1 

Not really sure about Maguire but the hype might help him go through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Koke dropped ---- Didn't see that one coming.

Arthur got 92....

Rashford should also get 92

James and Isco dropped (Knew was going to happen so I sold them in all my GW's)

Good La Liga review from SM 👍 DEFINITELY !!

PL review is going to be wild. Can't wait 😍

I didn't see Arthur's 92 BUT  the spreadsheet  surprisingly did, along with Niguez, Partey & Lenglet. I did expect tho F De Jong and didn't even put it in a Red Box! Nailed because the other Ajax players already got 92. Other "RED Boxes" as below failed to get their increases.

53 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Any chance that Firpo rises tomorrow? 😒

I'd say as low as a 25% chance now. 

Update of recent Spanish clubs reviewed recently:-

Resu-Atl-Barc-RMadr.png

Great stuff again coming from SM's Spain review, best for many years and exactly what was called for. J Felix's value went up even tho he didn't get a rise! Spreadsheet treats Lucas Vazquez's drop in value £3.8m as a plus as his -36.2% would have made me sell b4 the review thereby saving that loss. Both are highlighted in Boxes around them.

Hope to get more Premiership later today but need to pick all my teams b4 games tonight first. Hope u find the above Big Club reviews as interesting as I do. Cheers Socca...

Ps Brighton, Newcastle and Southampton went thru Swiki earlier today. 5 days time on average we should see them reviewed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

I didn't see Arthur's 92 BUT  the spreadsheet  surprisingly did, along with Niguez, Partey & Lenglet. I did expect tho F De Jong and didn't even put it in a Red Box! Nailed because the other Ajax players already got 92. Other "RED Boxes" as below failed to get their increases.

I'd say as low as a 25% chance now. 

Update of recent Spanish clubs reviewed recently:-

Resu-Atl-Barc-RMadr.png

Great stuff again coming from SM's Spain review, best for many years and exactly what was called for. J Felix's value went up even tho he didn't get a rise! Spreadsheet treats Lucas Vazquez's drop in value £3.8m as a plus as his -36.2% would have made me sell b4 the review thereby saving that loss. Both are highlighted in Boxes around them.

Hope to get more Premiership later today but need to pick all my teams b4 games tonight first. Hope u find the above Big Club reviews as interesting as I do. Cheers Socca...

Ps Brighton, Newcastle and Southampton went thru Swiki earlier today. 5 days time on average we should see them reviewed

So Carles Perez. Please share the insight on what’s happpened there. If the quotient is showing a +5. But he’s been poorly given a 2.  Curious to learn and consolidate my knowledge further about the randomness of SM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Griezmann + milinkovic savic or de bruyne? Thanks

I guess I will pick the duo

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Is there a chance Agüero will drop ?

Should not drop

2 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Ndombele or Thomas Partney?

Partey for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just been offered 30m and joao Felix for my Arthur melo?

i know injuries have hampered Melos season but is this a good deal?

 

competitive league and I have a large sum already in the bank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I didn't see Arthur's 92 BUT  the spreadsheet  surprisingly did, along with Niguez, Partey & Lenglet. I did expect tho F De Jong and didn't even put it in a Red Box! Nailed because the other Ajax players already got 92. Other "RED Boxes" as below failed to get their increases.

I'd say as low as a 25% chance now. 

Update of recent Spanish clubs reviewed recently:-

Resu-Atl-Barc-RMadr.png

Great stuff again coming from SM's Spain review, best for many years and exactly what was called for. J Felix's value went up even tho he didn't get a rise! Spreadsheet treats Lucas Vazquez's drop in value £3.8m as a plus as his -36.2% would have made me sell b4 the review thereby saving that loss. Both are highlighted in Boxes around them.

Hope to get more Premiership later today but need to pick all my teams b4 games tonight first. Hope u find the above Big Club reviews as interesting as I do. Cheers Socca...

Ps Brighton, Newcastle and Southampton went thru Swiki earlier today. 5 days time on average we should see them reviewed

What factors in your spreadsheet predicted Melo's increase? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...