• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Hfazil said:

Could Ricardo Pereira rise to 92 in the summer?

Unless Leicester win the league I’d say almost no chance. Vardy is the only 92 rated player at Leicester and that’s after a premier league title and years of consistent goal scoring. Maybe if he gets a move to a bigger club it’s possible tho

2 hours ago, Hfazil said:

with SM's new rating system anything is possible 

2 hours ago, PiG said:

Could someone advise which one of the following to buy: 

▪Declan Rice

▪Ruben Neves

▪Nicolo Barella

neves

10 hours ago, ProfeQuintero said:

Nicolas Pepe or Neres?

pepe

11 hours ago, Matthaios96 said:

Anyone think B. Fernandes will rise after the MU transfer?

why would he rise after joining a worse team?

54 minutes ago, MFarhan said:

Should I swap Bruno Fernandes for Henderson?

If you're the person with Fernandes no, Henderson has had 1 good season in years and he's 29. Fabinho is Liverpools best midfielder who plays same role as Henderson. Fernandes in comparison only has pogba for competition and Ole stupidly doesn't use him as a 10 so Fernandes is a guaranteed starter. 

On 1/30/2020 at 10:26 PM, ProfeQuintero said:

Nicolas Pepe or Neres?

He's slowly starting to improve for Arsenal.  

On 1/30/2020 at 9:53 PM, Matthaios96 said:

I know SM have been somewhat generous to some players with their recent updates, but a rise for B.Fernandes? After all he's just moved to 5-6th position team (at best, right now) so a +1 would be insane. 

On 1/31/2020 at 7:17 AM, Hfazil said:

Without Club and individual consistancy (maybe a cup win as well) I can't see him rising again, anytime soon. Though Ricardo Pereira certainly does have 92/92+ potential. 

On 1/31/2020 at 6:45 AM, PiG said:

Could someone advise which one of the following to buy: 

▪Declan Rice

▪Ruben Neves

▪Nicolo Barella

If Nicolo Barella didn't play for Inter, and instead played for Roma, then I would have chosen Ruben Neves. But as he's with Inter (rating-wise) he's more likely to go ahead of the other two. :)

Edited by Milanista1
Sirmarkhughes corrected me regarding MU's league position (silly me).
32 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

Anyone expecting rises for likes of Pavard, Martial, Joan Jordon et.al

before the end of season changes in normal league reviews ? 

The reviews are just done, if they were to rise it would've been during the review... Makes little sense to go back now, especially since they don't deserve to rise.

On 1/30/2020 at 9:53 PM, Matthaios96 said:

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I know SM have been somewhat generous to some players with their recent updates, but a rise for B.Fernandes? After all he's just moved to a mid-table team (at best, right now) so a +1 would be insane. 

I think 91 is fine for him. Man United are fifth which is hardly mid table right now though.

On 2/1/2020 at 3:16 PM, Wave_Dweller said:

I'm hearing that Napoli players are not worth holding on to....... should I cash in on Loureiro Allan? Will he ever get beyond 92?

Although Napoli have been impressive - by recently beating Lazio 1-0 and Juventus 2-1, yet they are still sit in 11th position in the Serie A. Having said that, right now only 4 points separates them and 6th place Cagliari. But that still isn't good enough with the players Napoli have in their team.

L.Allan is nearing 30, so I reckon you should try to cash in (while he is still worth something). And no I don't think he can go beyond 92. As of now 92 seems fair for him.  

Which other players around the same rating (91-92) are available to you?

17 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Although Napoli have been impressive -recently beating Lazio 1-0 and Juventus 2-1, yet they are still sit in 11th position in the Serie A. Having said that, right now only 4 points separates them and 6th place Cagliari. But that still isn't good enough with the players Napoli have in their team.

L.Allan is nearing 30, so I reckon you should try to cash in (while he is still worth something). And no I don't think he can go beyond 92. As of now 92 seems fair for him.  

Which other players around the same rating (91-92) are available to you?

Thanks for the reply.

Players available as of this moment: Brozovic (worth swapping for Allan? Both 92, both Napoli) Then there's Sergi Roberto, who's younger and more versatile. Also there are several 88s - 90s in different positions that are available that Allan could be worth selling for - Abraham, Barbosa, Nubel, Calvert Lewin, Digne, Under, Bergwijn.

3 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Thanks for the reply.

Players available as of this moment: Brozovic (worth swapping for Allan? Both 92, both Napoli) Then there's Sergi Roberto, who's younger and more versatile. Also there are several 88s - 90s in different positions that are available that Allan could be worth selling for - Abraham, Barbosa, Nubel, Calvert Lewin, Digne, Under, Bergwijn.

Marcel Brozovic (27) (92) actually plays for Inter not Napoli. And it's definitely worth you swapping L.Allan for him! :)

M.Brozovic certainly does have the potential of hitting a 93 at Inter (possibly) at the end of the season - depending on where Inter finish and what they can win. On an Individual level M.Brozovic is doing quite well, having averaged just over a 7.00 in his last 5 games for Inter.

However let's not forget the list of available young players you have mentioned:

Now, If u really need your forward, wing and/or GK position upgrading for the long-term future, then I would sell L.Allan and instead try to get:

T.Abraham and either Bergwijn or Nubel. :)

On 1/31/2020 at 8:21 PM, hoochy koochy said:

Anyone expecting rises for likes of Pavard, Martial, Joan Jordon et.al

before the end of season changes in normal league reviews ? 

On 1/31/2020 at 8:55 PM, KERSPALT! said:

The reviews are just done, if they were to rise it would've been during the review... Makes little sense to go back now, especially since they don't deserve to rise.

that’s where you are wrong.  My question was random rises before summer review. It is evident they should have gotten rises but surprisingly didn’t.  SM do random changes out of nowhere.  Likes of Tammy abraham for example just before winter review.