Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, hoochy koochy said:

Declan Rice 90. Random!!! What’s the thoughts on Harry winks then? By that logic he should get to 90 too? Thoughts?

Very generous. I'd go as far as saying he's been bang average in a bang average team, that have been in relegation trouble. I guess because he's been playing for England he's got 90, and that could well be the same for Winks. I'd still say he's most likely to get 89, but definitely a chance at 90 now. 

38 minutes ago, Cdog said:

Been offered a trade, I swap kimmich and 40 mill for TAA, Melo and one other  good player form the team like  haverts or barrella, what do you think 

Seems very good to me.

22 hours ago, Gumball said:

Wow. Just checked out the Ballon D'or on wiki. In the last 20 odd years! Only 3 other defenders have finished in the top 3 in it. Cannavaro, Maldini and Roberto Carlos. Wow. This is the company VVD is in.

Ronaldinho should have won it the year Cannavaro got it.

On 1/18/2020 at 7:09 PM, RobboEFC said:

Made his debut today, him and Holgate were the only standout players in a poor game. Both have a ton of potential, Holgate has been our best player the past 10 games while Gordons been our best u23 

Co-incidently I did add Anthony Gordon to Everton on the spreadsheet yesterday to see whether he qualifies for a rise and even for only 44mins it predicts a +5 to 75 with +17% . My concern is, has Swiki already done Everton and I'm not sure. He is England u19 with 2goals and 186minutes and 83mins in 2018.

Anyway I'll try to upload (amongst others I was doing and see if there's not too much space required) as it will show Holgate on +17.2% too.

22 hours ago, Juande14 said:

Haland with a hattrick on his debut.

Erling Haaland fantastic prospect as I and others have said previously on the Forum. Son of Alfie Haaland (Leeeds United) and Born in Leeds! He has got to be good with this "breeding".

He was Subbed on in 56th minute with Dortmund losing 2-1 and scored 3minutes later with Jadon Sancho assist. Then again 11minutes later (Hazard assist) and again 9mins after this (assist by Reus). Definitely a Lewandowski type with a good chance of being just as good which is saying an awful lot! As I said b4 GET HIM if u haven't already!! Augsbrg 3 Dortmund 5.

18 hours ago, ProfeQuintero said:

Do I sign Calvert Lewin?  Rise beyond 88 long term?

Yes Prof he is a definite 90+ prospect! Hopefully upload below on short term 88.

9 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Declan Rice 90. Random!!! What’s the thoughts on Harry winks then? By that logic he should get to 90 too? Thoughts?

swanseajack below says exactly what I was thinking. Spreadsheet predicted 89 too.

8 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Very generous. I'd go as far as saying he's been bang average in a bang average team, that have been in relegation trouble. I guess because he's been playing for England he's got 90, and that could well be the same for Winks. I'd still say he's most likely to get 89, but definitely a chance at 90 now. 

Very Generous 90, Winks exactly same?

Nothing Premiership wise on Swicki this morning!

Villa's Premiership has taken 3days already and such as El Ghazi's not got a +1 yet, complete?? Burnley also reviewed below:-

Vila-Burn-Evtn-Tott1.png

I hope to get back(time allowing) with an analysis/Insight of how the spreadsheet for Aston Villa attempts to simulate what SM are thinking about most of these players. I find it fascinating but then I am am natural Nerdy Gurdy spreadsheet man!

Edit: My mistake: Input error: Itchy fingers:  Guilbert zero, No Rise, Nul Points!

2 hours ago, Cdog said:

Been offered a trade, I swap kimmich and 40 mill for TAA, Melo and one other  good player form the team like  haverts or barrella, what do you think 

I will do it

4 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Not sure SM will apply same logic to winks

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Co-incidently I did add Anthony Gordon to Everton on the spreadsheet yesterday to see whether he qualifies for a rise and even for only 44mins it predicts a +5 to 75 with +17% . My concern is, has Swiki already done Everton and I'm not sure. He is England u19 with 2goals and 186minutes and 83mins in 2018.

Anyway I'll try to upload (amongst others I was doing and see if there's not too much space required) as it will show Holgate on +17.2% too.

Erling Haaland fantastic prospect as I and others have said previously on the Forum. Son of Alfie Haaland (Leeeds United) and Born in Leeds! He has got to be good with this "breeding".

He was Subbed on in 56th minute with Dortmund losing 2-1 and scored 3minutes later with Jadon Sancho assist. Then again 11minutes later (Hazard assist) and again 9mins after this (assist by Reus). Definitely a Lewandowski type with a good chance of being just as good which is saying an awful lot! As I said b4 GET HIM if u haven't already!! Augsbrg 3 Dortmund 5.

Yes Prof he is a definite 90+ prospect! Hopefully upload below on short term 88.

swanseajack below says exactly what I was thinking. Spreadsheet predicted 89 too.

Very Generous 90, Winks exactly same?

Nothing Premiership wise on Swicki this morning!

Villa's Premiership has taken 3days already and such as El Ghazi's not got a +1 yet, complete?? Burnley also reviewed below:-

Vila-Burn-Evtn-Tott1.png

I hope to get back(time allowing) with an analysis/Insight of how the spreadsheet for Aston Villa attempts to simulate what SM are thinking about most of these players. I find it fascinating but then I am am natural Nerdy Gurdy spreadsheet man!

Shame about El ghazi would’ve thought 10 goal contributions would’ve been more than enough for a rise

5 hours ago, whythedidntbernatrise said:

Ronaldinho should have won it the year Cannavaro got it.

that one should have go straight to buffon, just only on how he flown on the header of that other wizard named zizou in the final 2006......

5 hours ago, Cdog said:

Been offered a trade, I swap kimmich and 40 mill for TAA, Melo and one other good player form the team like  Haverts or Barrella, what do you think?

The trio (forgive me for ending your Q) seem like a great long-term deal for you, especially with TAA having the potential of someday reaching up to J.Kimmich's level. 

6 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Like I mentioned in a previous post, these days (some players) are overrated/fast-tracked to a higher rating rather too quickly on SM. 

A rise to 89 for the season would have been fair enough, with a potential of 90 - depending on what happend with him and England at this year's Euro's. 

7 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

The trio (forgive me for ending your Q) seem like a great long-term deal for you, especially with TAA having the potential of someday reaching up to J.Kimmich's level. 

Like I mentioned in a previous post, these days (some players) are overrated/fast-tracked to a higher rating rather too quickly on SM. 

A rise to 89 for the season would have been fair enough, with a potential of 90 - depending on what happend with him and England at this year's Euro's. 

Spot on about the fast tracking. I think it’s a change in personnel more than anything, that fluctuate and are making the game more volatile. 10 years ago. SM ratings were stable and consistent. Nowadays VVD who is having two good seasons and not won a league is being compared to Ramos and Vidic. Yawn! 

14 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Yeah Rice to 90 is a joke, I never saw that one coming at all. As you say, he's been nothing special in a poor woefully underperforming side.  

1 hour ago, ProfeQuintero said:

After Rice to 90 if Chilwell doesn’t get 90 I’ll lose my ish

You mean the Chilwell who's been by far Leicesters worst player this season....? The one who registered something like 20 misplaced passes in a recent game when almost all of them were simple back passes? He's a completely different player to the one we all saw last season, genuinely wouldn't be surprised if someone like Chelsea buy him for stupid money only for him to be benched after a few weeks 

19 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Shame about El ghazi would’ve thought 10 goal contributions would’ve been more than enough for a rise

Understand your disappointment but at -6.7% he was very close!  I'm not sure SM take into account assists but I do and goals are twice as important as assists on the spreadsheet too.

Which means every chance for the rise to come in May! I'll be posting update/ progress on BIG5 around about March, April onwards if that helps Cvilhete?

16 hours ago, Rafter said:

Hi All,

Just looking ahead to the Netherlands rating's what do you predict for Myron Boadu and Donyell Malen? 

Anyone else I should be singing before these changes?

Not started Netherlands yet as Premiership is still going. Nothing on SW today a total "Rainy weekend stops play - Soggy Swicket" Which means I'll have to update Premiership TOP Clubs again as SW will be using these for the games played at the weekend.

I will get round to Netherlands soon but it's a complete new addition to my Big5 spreadsheet and will take more time to do them all. Will do the above quicker if I can Rafter. Donyell Malen had injured knee tho after 52minutes of the game on 15 December, but heard a report recently he could be back in training soon. Not in squad for yesterdays PSV away game at VVV 1-1 draw tho.

More Review Results from premiership today:-

Res-Bright-We-Ham1.png

I really take exception to SM evaluation of only a +2 for Ben White he has been Leeds Utd best player and with 100% minutes should have actually got +5 This is  because the championship rating has been a minimum of 85 for regular players and u don't get any higher regularity than 100%! .... 82??? Ben White will be an eventual 90+ player in my opinion and I have watched him play maybe 20 times for Leeds.

Also while we are talking about SM's rating evaluations. The much better overall ratings of Premiership and Spain show just how BAD A JOB SM did of the first 3 Leagues of the BIG5!