Rahul W's rating predictions

23 minutes ago, Barrow173 said:

Thanks, the rest of his squad is average old players. Talking to another manager who has these players

Adil aouchiche
Xavi Simon's
Reyna
Agoume
T - kouassi
Saka

Which 2 from them if I can get them?

Aouchiche and Kouassi have had first team minutes and Reyna scored for Dortmund in the cup a few days ago. Maybe 2 of them? 

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Barrow173 said:

Thanks, the rest of his squad is average old players. Talking to another manager who has these players

Adil aouchiche
Xavi Simon's
Reyna
Agoume
T - kouassi
Saka

Which 2 from them if I can get them?

Saka - getting a good amount of playing time at Arsenal currently, he will only improve. a month ago I would of said he’s playing in a mediocre team but since Arteta has took charge they have improved. He’s the one out of these 6 who is more likely to improve quicker in my opinion (rating wise)

The other 5 are all future stars and are more long term investments in my opinion.

The others I would go for are Kouassi and Reyna if I was going down the investment route

23 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I would keep Lundstram and Longstaff. Sheffield United seem to keep going from strength to strength. Longstaff hasn’t been great this season but Bruce experimented with playing Sean in attacking midfield last night which went well for him picking up a goal and a great assist. Hopefully we’ll see move from him and in that role which it looks like he enjoys.

I would also keep Dwight McNeil for now with him a permanent fixture under Sean Dyche and with him only being 20 he has a bright future. I could see him moving on in the future to a bigger club.

Dont know much about the others, hope this helps.

thank you

6 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

Sorry to bug on this but manager wants deal done asap for his next game, Brandon Williams is also a no

Strange deal. He is level 4. But still a 92. Yet the manager is holding u ransom for sub 84 rated players who aren’t exactly Mason Greenwood’s or Halaands of this world.  Perhaps you look at other managers. If he went on level 4 just now. Then ply him in all games despite fitness issues and he will go down, either way you have about 4/6 weeks before he reaches level 5. Ur better of seling him to external and then bid to buy back if u desperately want him. 

59 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

I'd say yes. He won't drop unless he's awful between now and summer. I'd keep until the end of the year, see how Arteta gets on once he brings in some of his own players. I will admit though, Pepe has been disappointing so far.

Thanks. 1 more question: Söyüncü or Joe Gomez ?

25 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Quite random, but every now and then I'm amazed by how this thread became the main predictions thread (main overall thread on this forum). I started it casually, and now we have 854 pages, 21k replies and 987k views. 

It's quite nice :) 

It's not only the main thread, it's the only active one and you should be proud of it.

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Thanks. 1 more question: Söyüncü or Joe Gomez ?

Soyuncu, both are brilliant cbs but Soyuncu has been the second best cb in the league behind vvd. Obviously at Liverpool Gomez will have a bigger rating cap but Soyuncu could easily move in summer. Either way you're getting a top talent, just depends if you want to play the long game with Soyuncu or not

1 hour ago, Islelovesoccer said:

It's not only the main thread, it's the only active one and you should be proud of it.

I know I'm not enough active at the moment, but this is not entirely true. :) 

Still open to all your questions about my country (Belgium), 2 countries I follow very closely (The Netherlands, Slowakia) and a lot more a less competitions. I will try to make more time in the next weeks and drop more information. :) Today I posted the most exciting new players in Belgium.

All this you can follow here ==> Belgian football and 22 other countries (ex. The Netherlands & Slovakia)

Still congratz to @Sir Rahul to give this forum a really nice thread where everybody comes together with the same passion: football ! :) 

35 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

Soyuncu, both are brilliant cbs but Soyuncu has been the second best cb in the league behind vvd. Obviously at Liverpool Gomez will have a bigger rating cap but Soyuncu could easily move in summer. Either way you're getting a top talent, just depends if you want to play the long game with Soyuncu or not

I will take Joe Gomez then. Soyuncu will go on loan to another team. I'll wait till the summer what happens with a potential transfer of Soyuncu. Till then I keep Alderweireld and probably will sell him in the future if Soyuncu in an other team will break through. 

You for real?  It's Gomez and it's not even close.  He's a regular in the best team in Europe, under the best manager in Europe.  Soyuncu plays for Leicester, sure he could move but to where? No one knows.  

I think you're on the wind up here.  Please take your Everton sunglasses off and at least try to be objective! Haha

Thanks mate, call me out for being bias yet again when yet again I'm not bias or being wrong... 

It's almost as if I said Soyuncu was the long game option seeing as he's been the better cb by a mile. Thanks for reading 1 line of my comment though :)

19 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

Thanks mate, call me out for being bias yet again when yet again I'm not bias or being wrong... 

It's almost as if I said Soyuncu was the long game option seeing as he's been the better cb by a mile. Thanks for reading 1 line of my comment though :)

Better CB?  I mean have you seen Gomez's record the last 2 years when he's started?  He's been a regular through a lot of that too, unless injuries put a stop to that and Matip performed so well he had to bide his time.

Yes I think you're biased or just wrong.

Fair enough if you rate Soyuncu higher (I don't see how personally), that's a perfectly valid opinion, even if I disagree. 

But you to say you think he's the better SM buy - that is just crazy!  Which one will win the league this year & could win the CL? 

I'll give you a hint... it's not Soyuncu! Haha 

Jesus Christ!

Apologies to the forum for being relatively missing of late. Found I needed time to recover from the huge amount of work on my spreadsheet involved in reviewing the BIG5. Christmas had it's own time pressures as well, but thank goodness SM slowed down somewhat and that helped a little. Anyway onwards...

A few random comments first b4 a belated Update below:-

Lyon seem hard pressed with Injuries, in response you may feel like selling, Depay, Reine-Adelaid both out while EO Season. Perhaps NOT Youssouf Kone back 14 Feb or Leo Dubois 29 February. Yusuf Yazici at Lille out til EOS too.

SWIKI: Championship after a bit of a delay, gone thru in last 2 days:- Sheff Wednesday, Milwall, Swansea, Blackburn, Brentford, and Preston N.E.

Best-England9.png

Best-England-8.png

Quite a total, but actually slightly less than previous reviews.

As you probably know, I have already put into my spreadsheet some of the clubs in Netherlands and will do an update of these probably later today.

But my plans for next week are to look for some other European Clubs and also incorporate them into my spreadsheet. I'll be looking for YOUNG RISERS at Top Clubs and Countries hopefully, relatively soon to be reviewed like Netherlands. I won't be doing ALL CLUBS just the cream. Again usual uploads will probably come around or b4 6PM UK time

This IS A BIG POST so will probably be Held UP and Hidden... We'll see Cheers Socca

Better CB?  I mean have you seen Gomez's record the last 2 years when he's started?  

Yes, again he's a brilliant talent but have you seen Soyuncu this season? He's the closest player in the league to van djiks level. I'm not just picking Soyuncu because he's not a Liverpool player, I was the first person on this thread this season to recommend Soyuncu as a pick up. To be only 23 and go 20+ games with that level of consistency is crazy

But you to say you think he's the better SM buy - that is just crazy!  Which one will win the league this year & could win the CL? 

Based on that what's the point of this thread? Might as well just buy every player from the title winning team in each league. Its not like multiple teams are heavily touted to dwarf the amount United spent on Maguire by buying Soyuncu who'd end up in a team that doesn't have a rating cap

29 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Is there any point in reading into the Brazil league games going on at the minute?  I know this isn't top flight but some bizarre regional thing.  Is it akin to pre season friendlies?

The states are really weak, in a way you can consider it as a pre-season, but the defeats of the big ones here are capable of taking down coaches, so they are forced to take it seriously, it's cool because it promotes regional rivalries but the level is really low. Sometimes a promising player appears, for example in the São Paulo championship last year in a very small team from São Paulo, Gabriel Martinelli appeared.

Latest Netherlands Upload Below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Netherl-All.png

Will continue on Monday with more from the spreadsheet and new predictions, possibly Portugal, Cheers Socca

3 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Better CB?  I mean have you seen Gomez's record the last 2 years when he's started?  He's been a regular through a lot of that too, unless injuries put a stop to that and Matip performed so well he had to bide his time.

Yes I think you're biased or just wrong.

Fair enough if you rate Soyuncu higher (I don't see how personally), that's a perfectly valid opinion, even if I disagree. 

Jesus Christ!

So because you're playing for probably the best team in the world you're automatically better ? ... 

• Kev pinned this topic