• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kierans91

• Milanista1

• TMCosta

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

So because you're playing for probably the best team in the world you're automatically better ? ... 

“Automatically” - Don’t say things I haven’t said thanks. 

I’m this game - no doubt 

He’s a regular for them. 

But yes I rate him high. Gomez is incredible. His stats are ridiculous alongside Van Dijk. His pace is huge for LFC too. Look how many clean sheets LFC have had since he became a regular. His pace ensures they can play higher up the field as a team. Therefore can press more effectively. Also his passing through the lines is brilliant (better than Van Dijks & priobably any other CB in the world).

Soyuncu has had a very good season. He’s a top talent. But he’s still raw. Makes silly errors. Dives in too much, gets too tight... little things that he could iron out with age.

But I think Gomez is the better player. No doubt! 

On 2/4/2020 at 4:09 PM, fredbelsilva said:

Richarlison or João Felix?

Unpopular opinion: Richarlison

If you need a explanation, feel free to ask.

On 2/7/2020 at 11:01 AM, Wave_Dweller said:

Who's the best long term CB? Maguire, Soyuncu or Upamecano?

Upamecano. Best club for development with amazing coach. France NT prospect!

On 2/7/2020 at 2:35 PM, Wave_Dweller said:

Is it worth giving my Lozano for Bergwijn?

Yes. Bergwijn is better option.

23 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Christensen+lindelof or gimenez?

Gimenez

23 hours ago, maurito said:

Any chance for Aouar +1?

There is a good chance at summer, but provided the Lyon finish at least in the top 3. He is in good form right now, scored 4 goals in Coupe de France, but still needed to improve in L1. If you look, Brandt got +1 for (2 goals and NT appearances).

18 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Igor Zubeldia, Suat Serdar or Marc Roca?

#1 Marc Roca
#2 Igor Zubeldia
#3 Suat Serdar

13 hours ago, Pip said:

Marcos Llorente (87) or Mazraoui (88)?

Marcos Llorente. 

On 2/6/2020 at 12:29 AM, MFarhan said:

Should I sell Thiago A. for Pogba+cash? Is Thiago likely to drop in the next review now that age is catching up? Also what about Pogba? I'm uncertain about his future.   

I don't think Thiago Alcantara will drop anytime soon. I would actually keep Thiago Alcantara (he's always been a personal favorite), because Pogba is more of a drama queen and at times doesn't give his all for the team - no doubt he is still a highly talented player. And could again play his best football when he (possibly) returns to Juve.

At present time I'm also not too sure about Pogba's future: that's why I wouldn't risk buying him until it's confirmed that he's moving to Juve. 

On 2/6/2020 at 11:43 AM, Barrow173 said:

Thanks, the rest of his squad is average old players. Talking to another manager who has these players

Adil aouchiche
Xavi Simon's
Reyna
Agoume
T - kouassi 
Saka

All are quite talented players, wasn't easy to pick between them. T - kouassi - is more closer to PSG's first team, but I reckon Adil could be the more talented player out of the two.

Which 2 from them if I can get them? The ones in bold. 

On 2/7/2020 at 8:03 AM, KYQS said:

When do you guys reckon Hannibal Mejbri will be added to the Soccer Manager database?  As soon as he can make his first team debut then he'll get added, end of season, maybe. 

Only recently he did play quite well against Leeds in United's 1-0 loss in the youth cup. which of course will have gotten him more recognistion (aside from his name). 😀

Also any opinions on Alexander Isak? Is he worth getting?

Most certainly - he is worth getting. I'm aware that he played really well against R.Madrid (MOTM performance), helping R.Sociedad to knock R.Madrid out of the Copa Del Rey. :)

If he keeps this up then the Sky's the limit for this lad - from what I've seen of him. He has that determination to be successful, It's just a case of being consistent and for him to take his chances.

Inevitably he's compared to Zlatan Ibrahimovic, but A.Isak has less skill/link up play, though he does have the pace to run at the oppositions defence. 

On 2/7/2020 at 10:01 AM, Wave_Dweller said:

Who's the best long term CB? Maguire, Soyuncu or Upamecano

Soyu isn't far behind Upamecano - in present time. I would put Maguire in third because I haven't found him too convincing enough since his big money move. 

On 2/7/2020 at 9:00 PM, maurito said:

Any chance for aouar +1? Possibly at the end of the season, if Lyon can finish much closer to the top half of the table or even win a Cup

17 hours ago, Pip said:

Marcos Llorente (DM) (87) or Mazraoui (RB) (88)? 

I reckon if their different positions isn't an issue - then you should choose M.Llorente

M.Llorente plays for the better Club, playing in a more tougher league. And is the more recognised player

1 hour ago, Cdog said:

Should I swap my erikson for lautaro Martinez?  

I have pogba who can play cm for me as a replacement, 

Yes imo.

You have replacement in Pogba, Eriksen has took a step down in my opinion going to a weaker division. I know Martinez plays for the same club but he’s only 22 and is attracting a lot of interest from around Europe.

Latest Netherlands Upload Below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Will-Vit-Heer-PSV1.png

Update of weekend results minus the postponed games Utrecht v Ajax and Az v Feyenoord. Should have another for you sometime tomorrow (probably the Top Portugal Clubs)

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Netherlands so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Nothing at all in SWiki this morning, expecting something happening soon as Championship almost finished in SWiki. Who will they move to next, Netherlands, Portugal etc etc? .... surely by my calculations these 2 should be due soon! 

17 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Worth buying Bennacer?

Yes he is worth buying. He's adapting well at Milan, and he's been one of our better midfielder's this season - really hope he keeps it up. 

18 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

Good morning community. would they sell to VVD for Bernardo Silva and Aguero?

Good Afternoon Guille, 

I'm not too sure what your question is.

Anyways, I believe S.Aguero is already on the decline, though B.Silva is still a very good player.

If VVD was my player I wouldn't sell/swap VVD for the duo. Especially if I was planning on staying on as manager for the mid/long term.