Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

18 hours ago, Gumball said:

Ah Robbo, it's a wonder that it wasn't Matip nominated for the Ballon D'or eh? "Van Dijk, best centre back in the world?? He's not even the best centre back in Liverpool!!". And you say i'm being an idiot??!! come on now mate! Don't talk about having an agenda in this. You're an Everton supporter!

Sorry, I mentioned earlier when I was talking about Matip I meant this season, should've said that in the comment you replied to. Last season vvd was easily the best cb in the league, this season hes not been as good but people aren't focused on that since Liverpool are unbeaten. Matip only played 7 league games before injury but he was easily Liverpools best cb in all of those games 

17 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Wow, you generally can't believe that! Haha

If you think Vidic was as good as VVD, that is one of the weirdest things I've read for a while! 

Vidic was better at getting sent off though!

"Jeez" - No

Ramos is a very bad example.  You're judging players on what they won, rather than how good they actually were.  Look at Ramos' red card stats - he was a liability, even at his best.  VVD doesn't have a weakness.

In terms of Sm, sure it takes time to get massive ratings, hence why I'd not talking about a big rise. I'm saying he deserves to go up one & he's clearly the best now - that should be reflected.

Oh I get it - "EFC"  -Bitter! :D:D:D:D

I'm not judging players based on what they won...? In comparison it seems like the only thing you judge a defender on is red cards. Ramos has scored more goals than vvd, might as well write vvds career off now based on your logic

Just now, animattion said:

yeah through your shallow goggles

Can you not remember Vidic vs Torres? He couldn’t hadn’t him. Van Dijk would have no issues as he’d match his speed & he’s stronger. 

Vidic is comparable to Hyypia & Terry (as players not what they won). All great at defending their box. You wouldn’t want any in a high line. 

3 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

I'm not judging players based on what they won...? In comparison it seems like the only thing you judge a defender on is red cards. Ramos has scored more goals than vvd, might as well write vvds career off now based on your logic

I judge them on everything. Ramos I’ve never been a big fan of, think he’s rash, lacks discipline to be considered up there with the greats. 

1 minute ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Can you not remember Vidic vs Torres? He couldn’t hadn’t him. Van Dijk would have no issues as he’d match his speed & he’s stronger. 

Vidic is comparable to Hyypia & Terry (as players not what they won). All great at defending their box. You wouldn’t want any in a high line. 

2 bad games against torres... going on that logic you should really bring up VVD backpass against napoli that lead to their goal... means he should go down to a 93 now surely using that logic

2 minutes ago, animattion said:

2 bad games against torres... going on that logic you should really bring up VVD backpass against napoli that lead to their goal... means he should go down to a 93 now surely using that logic

Vidic couldn’t handle pace. 

14 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

Anyway, back to ratings. Dier to drop? Really can't see him staying at 91. He was injured and I'll for a while but he's been poor enough when played which has been very little

i think he will drop yeah. hes not what he was a few seasons back and neither are spurs, down to a 90 maybe?

10 minutes ago, animattion said:

i think he will drop yeah. hes not what he was a few seasons back and neither are spurs, down to a 90 maybe?

I think so, unfortunately :( he doesn't deserve 91 but I have him so I still want him to keep it :D

11 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Fabinho, T. Alcantara, Verratti, Kante.

Who should go? 

Tough one. Fab will hit 93 but it might be the summer now since he was injured. I'd find it hard to let him go.

Chelsea struggling a bit but Kante safe at 94. Bayern not the force they were but again Thiago keeping his rating. PSG will take Ligue 1 but how will CL go for them...

So my answer is, I don't know. Long term I'd be keeping Fab and letting one of the other three go. Verratti is younger but I think the other two are better players.

55 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

I judge them on everything. Ramos I’ve never been a big fan of, think he’s rash, lacks discipline to be considered up there with the greats. 

I've always liked him, Ramos would rather be sent off than concede a goal. He terrifies attackers. There was times when he'd get wound up and get sent off but majority of his fouls were intentional. Different cbs have different playstyles

Latest Updated Tables Below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sh-UWolv-Man-U4.png

Only Chelsea, Leicester and Man City to complete Premiership now, at last. But SM in Slow Motion again, what with SWiki having nothing and SM not completing anything fully this morning too. Okay by Thursday, Friday I can start looking at Netherlands, Dutch League, Holland whatever you want to call it. Thanks again for your great interest and support. Much appreciated..... 

I'm making great deals on the moment with a manager who doesn't understand what talent is. 

Sancho signed yesterday for € 35 million 

Valverde is next for € 26 million 

:D

Who should I sign next ? :)

Ødegaard

Hakimi 

Upamecano 

Rodrygo 

Vinicius 

Zaniolo 

Rice

Alphonso Davies

Boubakary Soumaré

7 hours ago, animattion said:

I definitely said Premier League, not A league, what you're referring too is the old league one because you have to go back that far... 30 years ago i believe.

Don't get me wrong i too believe Van Dijk currently is one of the best defenders in the world however to claim he has no weaknesses and is greater than some of the best defenders to ever grace the premier league is very narrow minded for someone who has to bring up that you won a title over 30 years ago

Spot on sir! No point wasting time with this guy. Delusions of grandeur. Seems he won’t back down for the sake of it. 

5 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Ur comparing Vidic poor game v torres. Conveniently the moment of glory in Lpools 30 years of trophy laden quest. Well done.  No more replies to you. Waste of time. All same breed.  Cockroaches. 

On 1/19/2020 at 6:54 PM, Rafter said:

Hi All,

Just looking ahead to the Netherlands rating's what do you predict for Myron Boadu and Donyell Malen? 

Anyone else I should be singing before these changes?

11 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

VVD made a couple of mistakes against us in CL but he's been perfect in PL so far. I'm sure he will be 96 by the end of the season. Comparing him to Vidic is pointless.

Ihattaren, Lisandro Martinez, Czyborra.

If you want to buy some risers go and check Tmcosta's thread.

Might not be a good time to sign Czyborra. Looks like he's off to Atalanta and could miss out a rating change because of it with Atalanta already done?

18 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

just buy him he's 300k lol

Could be in a custom gameworld where money is tight and a poor economy, and if they're looking for a quick riser and a quick buck earned in the process, this guy might not be the best option! Could be six months before they get round to him

10 hours ago, congola said:

koke or t wirner? thanks

Werner for me unless you need midfielder

7 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Anyway, back to ratings. Dier to drop? Really can't see him staying at 91. He was injured and I'll for a while but he's been poor enough when played which has been very little

I think so

6 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Fabinho, T. Alcantara, Verratti, Kante.

Who should go? 

Maybe verratti

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I'm making great deals on the moment with a manager who doesn't understand what talent is. 

Sancho signed yesterday for € 35 million 

Valverde is next for € 26 million 

:D

Who should I sign next ? :)

Ødegaard

Hakimi 

Upamecano 

Rodrygo 

Vinicius 

Zaniolo 

Rice

Alphonso Davies

Boubakary Soumaré

Upamecano or davies

2 hours ago, Divir said:

B.Mendy, F.Mendy, Hakimi

Who should leave?

My question is for LB position. At the right side i have Kimmich and TAA so i'm good..

I think B. Mendy