Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

5 hours ago, kratick said:

Advice please? If I can only afford one of them, who should I go for? 

I would go for Lo Celso, starts to play welk for spurs

7 hours ago, Aaaa said:

Guys... who would you sing between loftus cheek..Dani olmo.. Konrad laimer or Christopher nkunku

I think Olmo has the best potential, but Nkunku is performing really well last months

9 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

Kabak + Harvey Elliot + 20m or upamecano?

Easy Upa, what a beast he is in defence. Next season he will join a world class team for sure

12 hours ago, Cdog said:

Son, sane or Jesus and which order?

any off them go 93 potential 

thansk

Not much between them, I think they have all 3 94 potential. Based on long term potential Sane > Jesus > Son

Some of the inconsistencies of this Championship review are incredibly irritating, not that anyone really cares.

Joe Rodon staying at 80 is absurd, as our best player by some distance, given that plenty of players nowhere near his level reached 82 and 83. Yes, he's had an injury, which he's now recovered from, but that didn't stop Bristol City's Jay DaSilva increasing to 82 despite having half the minutes of Joe. Add to that his contribution to Wales qualifying for the Euros, and his guaranteed starting position at the tournament and it's just a joke really.

He'll get the rating he deserves in time, probably after the Euros, but he should be at that 83/84 level by now comfortably. 

59 minutes ago, swanseajack said:

Some of the inconsistencies of this Championship review are incredibly irritating, not that anyone really cares.

Joe Rodon staying at 80 is absurd, as our best player by some distance, given that plenty of players nowhere near his level reached 82 and 83. Yes, he's had an injury, which he's now recovered from, but that didn't stop Bristol City's Jay DaSilva increasing to 82 despite having half the minutes of Joe. Add to that his contribution to Wales qualifying for the Euros, and his guaranteed starting position at the tournament and it's just a joke really.

He'll get the rating he deserves in time, probably after the Euros, but he should be at that 83/84 level by now comfortably. 

I agree.

Surprised Massengo only got a 2+ thought he deserved to go up to 80. 

1 hour ago, swanseajack said:

Joe Lumley :(

13 hours ago, Aaaa said:

Guys... who would you sing between loftus cheek..Dani olmo.. Konrad laimer or Christopher nkunku

Dani Olmo great potential!

5 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

Are the Famalicao players going to get proper rises if they review the Portuguese league?

They all seem to have had pitiful +1 rises in recent weeks, but they are all below 75 still.  Very odd.

To my mind it's toss of a coin whether SM continue to be "pitiful" or give these "Lesser known" Portuguese Clubs a fair review. Why even give a +1 if the review's not far away?? They do this too often. Stop It!!

1 hour ago, Cvilhete said:

can anyone advise me on lorenzo pelligrini for roma this season, can he get to 91 at the end of season? or would someone like aouar be more likely to get it?

He was out injured between 25 Sept and 24 November. Still has 16 appearances out of 23 in the League so if he continued being selected I think he's good enough by May/June review. Aouar has more minutes but Lyon seem to be struggling in 9th. Bit too early really to say who has the best chance, but if I had to decide NOW I'd go for Lorenzo,

1 hour ago, swanseajack said:

I've never found it worthwhile buying Championship players. I'd even go as far as to say I rarely buy outside the BIG5, Brazilians, Top Clubs in Netherlands and Portugal plus occasional Belgians. There's plenty there for anyone.

SWIKI Continue on with English Div 1 today.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

I've never found it worthwhile buying Championship players. I'd even go as far as to say I rarely buy outside the BIG5, Brazilians, Top Clubs in Netherlands and Portugal plus occasional Belgians. There's plenty there for anyone.

SWIKI Continue on with English Div 1 today.

I think they've generally been pretty generous, and given plenty of 84's and 85's out but it's evident they don't really consider performances.

The ratings are always very staggered and it seems to be a case of how many seasons they play, rather than how well they perform which leads to really slow, marginal increases for the genuine talent.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:56 PM, Cdog said:

Son, sane or Jesus and which order?

any off them go 93 potential 

thansk

Son - Jesus/Sane.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:35 PM, KYQS said:

Really thinking of selling Tammy Abraham. Do you any of you suggest I keep him? I really don’t see him developing to great heights and being as good as a Dybala, Cavani or Suarez

I actually sold him after his last review.

Right now I also don't see him as a future star striker - like those you have mentioned.

Having said that, it's still early days for him, and as the others have suggested - your better of hanging on to him until he can (possibly) reach the 90 in the Summer. 

On 2/12/2020 at 9:51 PM, Barrow173 said:

Kabak + Harvey Elliot + 20m or upamecano?

He's too good to give up for the duo, played really well in the recent game against Bayern: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.squawka.com/en/features/bayern-munich-rb-leipzig-player-ratings-bundesliga/%3famp

On 2/13/2020 at 12:00 PM, Cvilhete said:

can anyone advise me on lorenzo pelligrini for roma this season, can he get to 91 at the end of season? or would someone like aouar be more likely to get it?

Providing AS Roma can finish in the top 4, only then I reckon there's a small chance of a +1 in the next review. He has been playing very well this season.

He's currently suspended after being sent off against Sassuolo - so won't be playing against Bologna. 

H.Aouar - I'm not too sure he will get a +1: as he plays in the weaker league and because Lyon are capped at 91 (M.Depay).

However, if Aouar can get a move to a bigger club by the end of the season - just by that SM might give him a +1 or if Lyon can finish in the top 3. With H.Aouar performing well consistently to help them get there.

On 2/13/2020 at 9:54 AM, kratick said:

Advice please? If I can only afford one of them, who should I go for? 

Lo Celso has a higher potential than Soler for now. But this is solely based on the club and league angles.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:53 AM, Aaaa said:

Laimer is playing the most for Leipzig. Nkunku has some highlight reels but isn't starting as much as Laimer though he isn't playing that little as well. So from the playing time perspective, I'll say Laimer for now. 

Talent wise, Olmo is talented but so is Nkunku. But I venture to say Nkunke nudges ahead solely based on his playing time and performance for Leipzig. As for Loftus-Cheek, nah.. Too much British over-hype.

22 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Unless Roma wins the Serie A, I think he will stay for for now. Same for Aouar where the chances of Lyon winning Ligue 1 is next to zero. 

Would probably need more patience for them to rise.

9 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Pogba or Coutinho 

Coutinho. Higher rated currently and playing well for Bayern. Pogba, on the other hand, is wasting his talents at Man United (although I feel he didn't really try that hard to play well).

Latest Upload  (Russia)  Below:-

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Russia so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Rusia-CSKAKras-Rost-Loko1.png

That's it for Russia! I will look for more profitable risers from other countries next week if they are interesting enough to bring to the forum.

SWiki are still in the doldrums of the English Div 1:  Bristol Rovers, Gillingham etc.

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Latest Upload  (Russia)  Below:-

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Russia so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Rusia-CSKAKras-Rost-Loko1.png

That's it for Russia! I will look for more profitable risers from other countries next week if they are interesting enough to bring to the forum.

SWiki are still in the doldrums of the English Div 1:  Bristol Rovers, Gillingham etc.

Nice I like this. Oblyakov should go 86 though I think been playing every game

Hey people so I've been hoarding an army of 100 youth players in my team for a while now and I'm unsure whether to just hold onto them all until they increase or whether it's a pipe dream that they all will and should offload a few of them. Dont wanna run the risk of letting one go that turns out to be the next mbappe or haland in the future.

So.... any suggestions on who NOT to sell might be easier. Theres a few pages as I say there are 100 players there. 

Cheers 

Screenshot_20200214-172939_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-172931_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-172920_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-172911_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-172900_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-172850_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-172840_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-172828_SM Worlds.jpg

16 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

Hey people so I've been hoarding an army of 100 youth players in my team for a while now and I'm unsure whether to just hold onto them all until they increase or whether it's a pipe dream that they all will and should offload a few of them. Dont wanna run the risk of letting one go that turns out to be the next mbappe or haland in the future.

So.... any suggestions on who NOT to sell might be easier. Theres a few pages as I say there are 100 players there. 

Cheers 

Screenshot_20200214-172939_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-172931_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-172920_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-172911_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-172900_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-172850_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-172840_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-172828_SM Worlds.jpg

Adeyemi, Gutièrrez, Arezo, Daramy, Magno, Jorge, Antony, Moukoko, Saka, Ünüvar, Marchwinski, Palacios, Kubo, Williams, Eze, Gonzàlez, Doku, Martinelli, Baro, Gvardiol, Colina, Kouassi and Pavlovic.

These players are 100 % 'no-go' to sell and has a high chance to make it in your first squad.