Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 1/20/2020 at 6:39 PM, Gumball said:

Awwww 'Tupac', awwww buddy. You didn't enjoy his showing yesterday sure you didn't? Awww cheer up mate. Tell you what, why don't you bust out that clip of the time Pogba passed the ball against wolves, and treat yourself to a hand shandy. Blow off some steam mate!

Not sure how you connect disputing weather or not VVD is the best CB in the world with a pretty expect result yesterday, wow Liverpool are miles ahead of Utd, and in other news water is wet....

What's that got to do with you deciding that VVD is the best CB in the world and it's not even up for discussion simply because your grace decided to open his mouth and announce so???? 

Stick to the subject

On 1/20/2020 at 10:18 PM, Milanista1 said:

Whoscored.com lists VVD's weaknesses as being only his Tackling. 😁 

Wow tackling? It's time Whoscored dispensed with their awful strengths/weaknesses columns, they have some laughable stuff in there!

On 1/20/2020 at 11:04 PM, Milanista1 said:

Even with the possibility of most of Pool rising, (soon enough) I still don't think VVD should rise . For him to go 👆to a 96 is too generous because he is yet to even lift the PL title (yet), when he does that, then I won't debate with you's about a +1 for him.

A Liverpool title win is a formality at this point (the SM player raters will know this) so that's not the strongest argument really is it. Based on your criteria it wouldn't make a difference if he rose now or at the end of the season.

On 1/21/2020 at 12:59 AM, hoochy koochy said:

Vardy to 92 in this review surely? Thoughts?

It would be an absolute joke if he doesn't rise to 92, I'd bet on it & if he doesn't we riot. I don't care that he's 33... 17 goals in 21 Premier League games & Leicester doing well. No brainer.  

14 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Sorry, I mentioned earlier when I was talking about Matip I meant this season, should've said that in the comment you replied to. Last season vvd was easily the best cb in the league, this season hes not been as good but people aren't focused on that since Liverpool are unbeaten. Matip only played 7 league games before injury but he was easily Liverpools best cb in all of those games 

This wasn't a good argument before you started embellishing it & is even worse now. Matip wasn't easily the best, some games he was better, some VvD was better. But Matip was in exceptional form so it makes no difference anyway. If VvD doesn't rise, it wouldn't be because of performance, he's still been in the form of the best CB in the world. However, I think it's fair that a rise past 95 should come hard (if at all) given that's been the recent CB ceiling & the better you are in the game the harder it is to earn rises in the SM system so fair enough. 

14 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Fabinho, T. Alcantara, Verratti, Kante.

Who should go? 

lol man that really is a dilemma! I wouldn't usually advocate this, but in your case I'd say unless he rises this week then Fabinho 😲 even though he's on the rise in his career. It will take him a while to reach 94 (if he does), he may end up stuck on 93 & he's not even there yet. But it depends, he's versatile, so is he better than your RB, CB or worth keeping around as quality versatile backup? He's not really the same as the others. I would keep an eye on Thiago & Veratti though as they could get a Koke style drop in the future if they remain treading water. Kante is safe as houses. I'd keep them all, why do you need to sell one? No one else you can let go of?

19 minutes ago, Dandie said:

Immobile, Lukaku, or Werner?

TIA

Werner definitely, highest ceiling.

As for who will hit 93 first, it's hard to predict as all have quite similar chances of that, but Werner due to his age and higher ceiling (And also a likely move to a big club in the summer) is my pick here.

11 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Not sure how you connect disputing weather or not VVD is the best CB in the world with a pretty expect result yesterday, wow Liverpool are miles ahead of Utd, and in other news water is wet....

Oh it was pretty expectant was it? A derby mate? where the 2 games previously were draws? Pretty expectant? Come on mate. Don't pull the ''oh we were gonna get beat anyway so am i bovvered'' routine. You took it so bad you thought the game was yesterday. It's took you two days to get out of bed and face the world over it!

What's that got to do with you deciding that VVD is the best CB in the world and it's not even up for discussion simply because your grace decided to open his mouth and announce so????

I would have thought it wouldn't have been up for debate who is the best CB in the world at this moment in time. But i forgot how sensitive and triggered man u and everton fans are these days. Yous aren't taking it well at all and i should be more sympathetic to your plights, which i am....

Stick to the subject

Yes, indeed. You should have done that to begin with. Instead you waltzed in with a load of sarcastic tripe aimed not at my opinion , but at having the audacity to air an opinion to begin with. Play the ball, not the man, or the man gets played back. 

Anyway, we'll drop it now. For all the discussion of wheter VVD is the best centre back in the world right now, all people could pull out of their arses in response were players who don't even play the game anymore. Fair enough. Peace

I wish SM added a few tiny tweaks to the GWs to make it more interesting.

I'd like to see an option where teams are only allowed to shortlist a certain number of players. Say 20.  Rather than some teams shortlisting anyone in the game then have to do no scouting of their own.  They wait until other teams bid, must think he's good and then also bid. 

40 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

can someone explain why Vidic is the barometer in which we are comparing VVD with or any great defender in fact?

I wish I knew too. 

He's not even United's best defender since LFC won the league.  Stam or Ferdinand have been their best two CBs.

50 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

I wish SM added a few tiny tweaks to the GWs to make it more interesting.

I'd like to see an option where teams are only allowed to shortlist a certain number of players. Say 20.  Rather than some teams shortlisting anyone in the game then have to do no scouting of their own.  They wait until other teams bid, must think he's good and then also bid. 

It would be good if squad caps were in place too. I play in certain game worlds where the creator has said there is a squad cap but it's often ignored by managers as nothing can be done about it.

41 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

I have D.Alaba and Robertson

But want to Sell Alaba and get Lucas Henandez. 

Good idea? 

I think it's a bad idea as Alaba is versatile and can play a number of positions. It's unlikely he'll drop below 93 for a long time. I can't see Hernandez getting to that level any time soon.

1 hour ago, Gumball said:

Oh it was pretty expectant was it? A derby mate? where the 2 games previously were draws? Pretty expectant? Come on mate. Don't pull the ''oh we were gonna get beat anyway so am i bovvered'' routine. You took it so bad you thought the game was yesterday. It's took you two days to get out of bed and face the world over it!

I would have thought it wouldn't have been up for debate who is the best CB in the world at this moment in time. But i forgot how sensitive and triggered man u and everton fans are these days. Yous aren't taking it well at all and i should be more sympathetic to your plights, which i am....

Yes, indeed. You should have done that to begin with. Instead you waltzed in with a load of sarcastic tripe aimed not at my opinion , but at having the audacity to air an opinion to begin with. Play the ball, not the man, or the man gets played back. 

Anyway, we'll drop it now. For all the discussion of wheter VVD is the best centre back in the world right now, all people could pull out of their arses in response were players who don't even play the game anymore. Fair enough. Peace

All that talk, and you say nothing.... again, I ask you (for the last time) VVD is the best CB in the world and it's not up for debate, because you said so.....

Why? Stop going on about his stats and the Utd match etc, try STICKING TO THE SUBJECT WHICH IS WHY IS IT NOT UP FOR DEBATE BECAUSE YOU SAID SO....  what makes you the final decision on who is the best CB in the world, THATS the subject 

On 10/5/2017 at 12:28 PM, Sir Rahul said:

DUTCH EREDIVISIE

Ajax:

Dest +6 to 84- +4 to 82

Promes +1 to 90

Veltman +1 to 88

Martinez +2 to 87

Schuurs +2 to 82

Lang +2 to 80

Gravenberch +2 to 80

Ziyech +1 to 91

Onana +1 to 91

Tadic +1 to 91

Tagliafico +1 to 91

Blind +1 to 91

Van de Beek +1 to 91

PSV:

Malen +3 to 88

Rosario +2 to 88

Dumfries +1 to 88

Viergever +1 to 88

Gutierrez +1 to 87

Ihattaren +4 to 86

Unnerstall +2 to 85

Boscagli +1 to 85

Sadilek +7 to 83

Gakpo +5 to 83

Feyenoord:

Kokcu +8 to 84- +6 to 82

Haps +1 to 87

Larsson +1 to 87

Tapia +1 to 86

Sinisterra +5 to 85

Senesi +2 to 85

Malacia +1 to 84

Geertruida +7 to 80

Burger +3 to 76

23 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

t’s Ryan Babel - I mean why would we listen to him? He’s entitled to his opinion, but he’s literally the only person who has criticised VVD in the last year, can’t remember too many others. 

Every defender who has played the game will make errors, which a ridiculous argument! 😆🤣

If KDB does rise, then there's no doubt VVD should also rise as well then. 

The errors in VVD's defensive game was just me going by what your dutch legend :) Ryan Babel was hinting out at, as he does has first hand experience in playing against VVD, so I thought he'd be a better judge of VVD's potential flaw/s 

O O I'm well aware that all sportsmans have a weakness in their game. I really didn't want to be debating that, as it is not 🚀 science! But as there was made mention of VVD having "No weakness" - I was just bringing those who think that back down to Earth.🌍

🤔"No weakness", only after beating a weakened Man United side. 🙄