Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

23 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Common sense dictates what is or isn't up for debate. Common sense. Anyone who would argue against VVD being the best CB in the game right now would be being argumentative just for the sake of it, or a moron, or both, and wouldn't be worth debating with. Thus, there is no debate.

According to you..... unfortunately for you you are wrong, that is not an opinion, that is a fact....

There are plenty of people out there that don't believe VVD is the best CB in the world right now and those people are entirely entitled  to their opinion.... 

Thus, as  matter of FACT there simply IS an argument to be had, weather you like it or not...

You are simply, wrong 

11 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

According to you..... unfortunately for you you are wrong, that is not an opinion, that is a fact....

There are plenty of people out there that don't believe VVD is the best CB in the world right now and those people are entirely entitled  to their opinion.... 

Thus, as  matter of FACT there simply IS an argument to be had, weather you like it or not...

You are simply, wrong 

Wow you are insecure. Tell you what mate. Seems like you're an expert on arguments and you like an argument clearly, and you wouldn't want to be seen to 'lose' one on the internet so i'm going to walk away and let you have this. You clearly need it. Congrats mate. The sun has got his hat on again.

23 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

10 PL teams to go.

It is going to be fun! 😜😜😜

Not fun for anyone with Auba! 🤐

21 hours ago, swanseajack said:

I think Michael Obafemi only getting a rating increase to 78 is definitely harsh. 13 games this season for Southampton, 6 of which have been starts, as well as his first cap for Ireland. He's only scored twice, but has been good for them, and they are quite high up in the table now. 

I guess with players like this, they'll get their deserved ratings eventually as they're reviewed at least twice a season so it's not the end of the world. 

I agree. You must have angered the rise gods beating me to him in the Road to Glory game world, let that be a lesson to you! 😄

2 hours ago, Ski13th said:

Not surprised at -1 for Aubameyang. He's a great centre forward but now in natural decline. Players need to consistently challenge for  team or individual honours to maintain 94+

Scoring 14 goals with arsenal performing like amateur team is considered extraordinary for me

2 hours ago, Ski13th said:

Not surprised at -1 for Aubameyang. He's a great centre forward but now in natural decline. Players need to consistently challenge for  team or individual honours to maintain 94+

3 minutes ago, nivea said:

Scoring 14 goals with arsenal performing like amateur team is considered extraordinary for me

Suarez got -1 (unfair in my opinion) as he has 11 goals and 7 assists in 17 league matches for top of the table Barca. I expected Aubameyang to drop because of this coupled with Arsenals poor form

1 hour ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Suarez got -1 (unfair in my opinion) as he has 11 goals and 7 assists in 17 league matches for top of the table Barca. I expected Aubameyang to drop because of this coupled with Arsenals poor form

would you sign auba now then, or is he in freefall?

34 minutes ago, TrickyDave said:

would you sign auba now then, or is he in freefall?

SM can be very unpredictable and inconsistent but I’d say if he maintains his own personal level of performances and goals it’s unlikely he will drop again in summer. So as a short term signing probably a good investment still imo

2 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

I think it will be fairer to compare auba with other 95-rated players. 

Aguero is still sensational although city performed far worse compared to last season (in their own standard) so no one will think aguero will drop

Salah scores less goals than auba (I am well aware he played less games too) and watching liverpool games, I can say salah has been wasteful. Missed several one-on-one chances against GK, even missed simple tap-in against MU. Again, no one in their right mind will say salah getting -1

Hazard and griezmann have been awful and they keep their rating.

Auba scoring more goals than salah, hazard, griezmann and is carrying arsenal but getting -1 is truly weird. 

SM rating is really "tricky" (Actually I want to write "crazzzyyyyyy") 

1 hour ago, nivea said:

I think it will be fairer to compare auba with other 95-rated players. 

Aguero is still sensational although city performed far worse compared to last season (in their own standard) so no one will think aguero will drop

Salah scores less goals than auba (I am well aware he played less games too) and watching liverpool games, I can say salah has been wasteful. Missed several one-on-one chances against GK, even missed simple tap-in against MU. Again, no one in their right mind will say salah getting -1

Hazard and griezmann have been awful and they keep their rating.

Auba scoring more goals than salah, hazard, griezmann and is carrying arsenal but getting -1 is truly weird. 

SM rating is really "tricky" (Actually I want to write "crazzzyyyyyy") 

Well Suarez was till a week ago lol. Do you think he deserved to drop to 94? Is he any worse than the others you mentioned above??

He’s had a far better season than Griezmann and Hazard (although he’s had injuries).

Salah is at Liverpool so yeah he’s obviously safe.  Aubameyang is doing the best he can and doing well considering the  poor quality around him but with Arsenal so bad at the moment SM obviously decided they can’t have a 95 rated player in their squad. 

Aguero is still class so a drop would be ridiculous at this point

Netherlands Predictions Below (Only 2 clubs at the moment):-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

PSVAZ-A1.png

Wow I didn't realize how long this took to do from start ie create the structure, calibrate the formula's for the club then the players. Finally finished the structure 2hours ago and it only left enough time to populate and input 2 clubs but should be quicker tomorrow,. Note Stengs and Myron Boadu got rises just a month or so ago so SM might ignore them both.

I also have to point out that as Netherlands & all the above are completely new I don't actually know where the all-important 0%percentage line is. That isa crucial part of the calibration and I have hopefully got it as close as i can without having 9years of data and reviews to go by. I have tried to make it that the 0%line is "well in hand" so that it will fall on the lower safer side, but we will have to see. It's exciting starting something new but takes a lot longer. More tomorrow, thanks again everybody... Cheers Socca

Ps I hope all this arguing will subside very soon and we can get back to everybody being friendly to each other again .... Please 🤐  

7 hours ago, Ski13th said:

I wouldn't say he deserved a drop rather that he was over rated & shoulda been 94 to begin with. Rising to 95 for being prolific in the Bundesliga then dropping while being prolific in the better  Premier League makes no sense, but we've finally arrived at an accurate rating for him so it's all good in the end. 

8 minutes ago, TMNT said:

I wouldn't say he deserved a drop rather that he was over rated & shoulda been 94 to begin with. Rising to 95 for being prolific in the Bundesliga then dropping while being prolific in the better  Premier League makes no sense, but we've finally arrived at an accurate rating for him so it's all good in the end. 

Yeah I’m pretty sure he only got 95 because Lewandowski was going to 96 and Aubameyang’s scoring record wasn’t too far behind so they felt compelled to rise his as well

I do have to ask, despite the fact this probably isn’t the best thread, I know there is huge activity on this thread and I urgently need a response.

I did these deals that have been accepted or completed. I swapped my Umtiti for Declan Rice

My Leroy Sané for Achraf Hakimi 

And lastly, I was thinking about offloading my Joao Felix for Haland or Tonali.

AGAIN, I know this isn’t the best thread to be posting this in, so I apologise, I just know the activity here is high and I need urgent responses :)

Opinions would be highly appreciated 

23 minutes ago, KYQS said:

I do have to ask, despite the fact this probably isn’t the best thread, I know there is huge activity on this thread and I urgently need a response.

I did these deals that have been accepted or completed. I swapped my Umtiti for Declan Rice

AGAIN, I know this isn’t the best thread to be posting this in, so I apologise, I just know the activity here is high and I need urgent responses :)

Don't go for Umtiti or Rice

Sane for Hakimi is a risk, I'd personally rather keep Sane. Hakimi is only on loan at Dortmund so will be competing with Carvajal while Sane when fit starts for City

Go for Haland 

Also, this is the perfect thread to ask these questions

54 minutes ago, KYQS said:

Yeah keep Umtiti. 
keep Sane as well. 
Felix will come good but if you want rid of him yeah get Haaland

1 hour ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Well Suarez was till a week ago lol. Do you think he deserved to drop to 94? Is he any worse than the others you mentioned above??

He’s had a far better season than Griezmann and Hazard (although he’s had injuries).

Salah is at Liverpool so yeah he’s obviously safe.  Aubameyang is doing the best he can and doing well considering the  poor quality around him but with Arsenal so bad at the moment SM obviously decided they can’t have a 95 rated player in their squad. 

Aguero is still class so a drop would be ridiculous at this point

Just realized suarez is 94 now, I thought he dropped from 96 to 95 😅

Yeah, suarez also didn't deserve the drop. Maybe his age also plays part to the drop. 

I agree aguero is still class and I can say auba is also still class considering aguero is suported by KDB, mahrez, silva, sterling, etc and auba is supported by.....(write whatever name you want and then ask yourself whether he is footballer or some kind of farmer)