Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

25 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Thanks Thorgan. 

WHo would you choose - Malcom or Laborde?

Ayhan and Bardhi - Many say, they aren't 90+ potential players but they are not so bad, right? 

Especially Ayhan. 

Difficult question, because Malcom didn't play much due to an injury.. . Malcom is a risk, Laborde is a safe choice. Depends if you're open to risks or not. 

I personally go for Laborde. If I build a team I always start with safe choices 

8 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Thanks for the response.

Yeah, he played total 63 mins and sustained an injury but now he's back in training. Russian league starts on 29th Feb after winter break. I'm not sure he will continue to play in Russia or move to some other league because of that racist abuses. 

I was thinking to play these players as my front three :

Gonzalo Martinez (RW) - Laborde (FC) - Benito Raman (LW) 

These players as second choice front three :

Brekalo  (RW) - Guilherme Pedro (FC) - McNeil (LW).

If chose to bring in Malcom, I'll sell Laborde and play

Malcom (RW) - Benito Raman (FC) - Gonzalo Martinez (LW)

So, what do you think?? And there's no better player available than these players. 

I agree with Thorgan, getting Malcolm is a risk as I really doubt he can become a better player at Zenit, especially with the immense pressure he will possibly be under: His record transfer fee and the constant racist chants opposition fans will aim at him. 

Laborde is the safer option.

I will try to answer to your previous question later today. :)

2 hours ago, Rafter said:

Hi All,

I recently took the PSG job.  what is the opinion on Draxler I see he is starting again recently will he keep 91?

I think he could be at risk of a -1, though I'm not too sure. 

Di Maria stats look very strong this season will he get 93?

I think he's done more than enough to remain stable at his current rating, though a rise +1 would be deserved

Is there a guide to PSG potential risers?

Not that I'm aware of....You'll have to wait for the Summer predictions. I wouldn't expect too many risers, especially if they don't progress further in the CL. 

26 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

That wasn't Racist chants it seems. He himself said that. The media misinterpreted the context of the banner. 

I'll add the link of his interview.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2020/02/13/5e44983bca4741d5198b4581.html

@Milanista1 @thorgan lesar Thanks for the help and I'm sorry for going against your suggestions. My instincts says he'll be better than Laborde. 

Oh I see.... 

However, I hope Malcolm does well in Russia... 

30 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

That wasn't Racist chants it seems. He himself said that. The media misinterpreted the context of the banner. 

I'll add the link of his interview.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2020/02/13/5e44983bca4741d5198b4581.html

@Milanista1 @thorgan lesar Thanks for the help and I'm sorry for going against your suggestions. My instincts says he'll be better than Laborde. 

No problem. Everyone takes their own choices ;)

28 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

@Milanista1 @thorgan lesar

Looking for a LB - who would be better - Jorge - Ballo Toure - Angelino - Tierney - Aina? Ranking would be appreciated. 

TIA. :)

Angeliño, isn't Alphonso Davies available ?

32 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

@Milanista1 @thorgan lesar

Looking for a LB - who would be better - Jorge - Ballo Toure - Angelino - Tierney - Aina? Ranking would be appreciated. 

TIA. :)

Angelino, Aina, Jorge/Ballo Toure, 

Jorge was playing for Santos in a weaker league, before moving to AS Monaco.

And Tierney hasn't made as many apps as the others to (fairly) rank him among them. 

What are you guys thoughts on Neal Maupay? Does he have a chance of 87 in the summer? Could he ever reach 89-90 someday by moving to the right club or is that too much to expect?

For Q2 and Q6: I will be referring to Whoscored.com as I reckon these players are at similar rating - their team and league may also be considered.

1. Jonjoe Kenny = he's been doing well (on loan) as a regular for Schalke - I read Schalke may attempt to make his loan move a permenant deal...

The other player (J.Maehle) is being linked to lower-table PL teams, don't know much else about him. 

2. In this order:

S.Arias/O.Aina, A.Capa, D.D.Costa, D.Wass, then F.Bustos

Ola Aina can play down both flanks and has the potential to play for a better side.

Although Santiago Arias is better rated, has to now compete with K.Tripper and S.Vrsaljko for a starting spot in the A.Madrid team. Nonetheless he's not done too bad when he has been called upon. 

3. E.Bardhi (88, 24): I would liken him to a Cervi or a S. Boufal type of player. I'm not too sure about him because he's not produced enough as an attacking player for Levante. We'll see how he does against R.Madrid. :)

4. K.Ayhan - He's a decent player to have, especially for the kind of (interesting, short/mid-term) team you are trying to set up.

5. J.Musso - he's been one of the few very bright sparks in the Udinese side this season, and is now being linked with a move away to Inter/Chelsea.

6. This order: E.Skhiri, M.Lemina, G.Pizarro:

The other 2 play for a weaker side in a weaker league, the performance average for each player is near enough the same.

7. It seems you've now made up your mind about him. :)

I'm not looking for great or good players who will reach 91+. I need some decent players who can cover temporarily till my youth team develops. Are these safe options?

Thanks in advance :)

Of course I have tried to select the better longer-term options because with youth players - you can never be too certain on how they will turn out: If we look at the quick regress of the likes of R.Morrison, Robinho, G.Dos Santos, M.Ballotelli and J.Wilshere - to name but a few. 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

@Tharanidharan @Milanista1 

Milanista1 already answered :) . Now you have your answers. Props to Milanista1 he's always ready to answer our questions. 

Dank u Thorgan.. 👍

I had some free time to do a bit of searching, plus I wanted to keep to my word: about answering Tharanidharan questions. 

2 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

Another pitiful +1 for a Famalicao player today.  Anderson Silva.

This is all a bit odd.

I suspect/hope these players get another rise when the Portugal review is done.

On 2/23/2020 at 3:08 PM, crvena_zvezda said:

I need to raise some money from my squad, who should I sell? (Sorry that it’s so long). Thanks.

E965EFE1-06F7-4510-A0DB-02F99116A9CB.jpeg

41E7C0B9-6A7C-484A-BE52-FC8DC4E6CC40.jpeg

81634197-DE91-495F-A405-A02F33BFF730.jpeg

92495DDE-FD95-461F-968B-152706EDE425.jpeg

06FE754B-A907-40FA-89FD-E8215AD45615.jpeg

34CA73D8-1A7C-47FF-BD61-14E3DB91536A.jpeg

6966BD47-F767-454C-B80A-C79B49D06644.jpeg

FBC6C5F0-DF2C-4C93-8F16-90610DE065C2.jpeg

13BE03CD-861F-4487-9D60-28E552F490C9.jpeg

C8A38589-2B2A-4C17-A1E8-B7C67913502A.jpeg

750FA08C-AE47-4F54-BFD0-8EA306B42819.jpeg

54CE9D48-9640-4959-9E5C-9B6D47030624.jpeg

67742AD4-8A49-422E-801F-87D43E0F8037.jpeg

I'm gonna presume that there are no transfer bans on any of your players.

To raise a good amount of cash, some of the players I would consider selling are:

A.Lookman, R. Majecki, F.Sobral, J.Wind, D.James, O.Busquests, D.Lainez, O.Zinchenko, N.Phillips, C.Nwakali, G.Tiepo, K.Zohi, J.Ceasar, M.Clark and B.Godfrey....

The rest: I don't know much about them to include them to the list or they are just worth keeping. 

On 2/23/2020 at 8:47 PM, Barrow173 said:

Unuvar + ferran Torres or João felix

Providing you can't be patient to see if J.Felix is just another J.Pastore or a R.Kaka, only then go for the duo. I must also mention that Ferran Torres has been performing better than J.Felix this season, has been quite impressive for Valencia so far this season. And Unuvar is another one of Ajax's upcoming young talents. 

However, with a goal and an assist on his recent return from injury: J.Felix still has time to grow physically/mentally stronger -which will only help him to adapt to D. Simone's playing style better. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.com/en-in/amp/news/felix-will-be-the-player-everyone-wants-to-see-koke-backs/1gi32m71d6bgg1ijfbjsilf474 

Nice to see his captain backing him. :)

On 2/23/2020 at 11:41 PM, TrickyDave said:

Haaland is clearly not your usual player. His rise has been incredible. How do you think SM will treat him?
Obviously they gave him a quick rise already but they could fast track him to 92 or higher?

If he continues at this rate it wouldn't be a surprise, though at the same token it's also very important for B.Dortmund to continue progressing and challenging this lseason/future seasons - in order for E.Haaland to rise to higher ratings at a faster rate. 

🤔 Personally I hope his rise to a 90+ isn't so rapid, because it'll leave me having to choose between him and my other Forward players.

Having said that, I'm.sure those who play in a more competitive GW than mine would welcome a rapid rise. :)

Edited by Milanista1