Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, tupac_healy said:

I know people like to moan about various SM ratings, who was missed, who was screwed out of a rating etc.....

But surely J Lingz keeping anything even close to a 90 rating has to be THE worst SM rating decisions, maybe EVER! 

Opinions?

I think it is typo. SM wanted to write 09 instead of 90

1 hour ago, kratick said:

So I tried to offer my mbappe to a fellow manager in exchange for sancho+havertz. He flat out refused. Was that such a bad deal?

I also don't think it is such a bad deal but how about if the situation was reversed, he offered his mbappe for your sancho + havertz, would you directly accept it?

11 minutes ago, nivea said:

I think it is typo. SM wanted to write 09 instead of 90

I also don't think it is such a bad deal but how about if the situation was reversed, he offered his mbappe for your sancho + havertz, would you directly accept it?

I would have.  Mbappe is the only one who I see has the potential to go past 96 and maybe reach ronaldo/messiesque level. Moreover I’ll be giving up two 91s who’ll need at least a couple of years to get to 94, assuming they do get there. 

1 hour ago, kratick said:

So I tried to offer my mbappe to a fellow manager in exchange for sancho+havertz. He flat out refused. Was that such a bad deal?

Keep Mbappe absolutely

Anyway, I don't have De Gea but dropping him to 93 is very harsh IMO; at least the other players' reviews were fair.

I hope they don't f.u.c.k up Chelsea and Leicester cause I bought a lot of players from them

22 minutes ago, kratick said:

I would have.  Mbappe is the only one who I see has the potential to go past 96 and maybe reach ronaldo/messiesque level. Moreover I’ll be giving up two 91s who’ll need at least a couple of years to get to 94, assuming they do get there. 

👍

40 minutes ago, KYQS said:

I’m going to assume Rashford is still due for an upgrade? Could that possibly happen tomorrow? Also, thank you to those who responded to my previous post!

In wouldn't imagine so, he has been great even though I'm not his biggest fan but united are way off where they should be.

He could get it and the end of the season but no reason to rise him to quickly at the moment 

1 hour ago, Cdog said:

Fati or haaland? 

Haaland seems to be an absolute goal machine. I’d pick him

1 hour ago, KYQS said:

I’m going to assume Rashford is still due for an upgrade? Could that possibly happen tomorrow? Also, thank you to those who responded to my previous post!

Maybe end of season if he keeps up his individual performance. Isn’t he injured now tho??

16 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

and andreas pereira? tomorrow?

I reckon they are finished with Man Utd and Spurs so no

SM is

41 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Haaland parece ser una máquina de gol absoluta. Lo escogería

Tal vez al final de la temporada si mantiene su rendimiento individual. ¿No está herido ahora aunque?

Creo que terminaron con Man Utd y Spurs, así que no

SM is ridicoulous if Andreas Pereira not rise

2 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Alguien tiene alguna predicción de campeonato?

ollie watkins 83 rating, 18 goals but what will be his new rating?

84 or 85 I'd guess. Championship is not on my spreadsheet and  I'm not sure of 84 or 85, sorry JOE.

B4 anyone asks, really sorry I'm not going to be adding the championship to the spreadsheet or in fact, not that many more at all once the BIG5 is finished and out of the way. Doing the Netherlands recently has been a bit of an eye-opener in the difficulty of starting from scratch and the time and effort required as well as the chance they might not be that accurate at first go. 

So what I am finding hard to say is that I will be taking more of a "back seat" from then end of BIG5, mostly concentrating on Re-Setting the BIG5 for the next May review. From experience It will take in excess of 30 to 40 hours spread over a month or 2 to do this. I'm not tho leaving the Forum and I will be posting again and hopefully using the spreadsheet for some big risers outside the BIG5 when time allows, but these I will choose myself rather than take on too much. 

When the "Re-set" is done or even partly done there will be posts saying that these players are playing much more and u should hold onto these/ Buy or the opposite, much less and u should sell. There are some other interesting things that happen during re-set and analysis and I will report back on these as I find them. France re-sets will be completed first and the rest probably in the order they were reviewed. Though I won't be posting so regularly I hopefully will still be informative. 

Other Matters: Sad to report my Central Heating pump failed so I'm looking AGAIN this time for a different C. H. Engineer.

SWIKI: This morning edited Stoke, Huddersfield. Preston NE and a bit of Charlton.

More from the Premiership review:-

Res-SHamptn-Evtn3.png

Not the best at all. Other Clubs might still be uncompleted but not these 2. SM have obviously credited Yan Valery's time injured and given a cursory +1. "The RED Boxes" are ALL BAD from the look of it.

Will see if I can get a couple of Netherlands done this afternoon. Cheers and thanks Socca.

7 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

I know people like to moan about various SM ratings, who was missed, who was screwed out of a rating etc.....

But surely J Lingz keeping anything even close to a 90 rating has to be THE worst SM rating decisions, maybe EVER! 

Opinions?

I reckon players will continue to be overrated due to the fact that they are English (no offence to the English). And the hype which surrounds some players (at times). 

I also think players will (harshly) continue to drop/not rise, especially if they have not performed well in previous years and avoided a drop. 

A players age could also be a more negative factor in the game.

Only recently:

C.Immobile: Not rising +1 to 93. He's been the best strikers in Serie A this season. 

Koke's: drop to 93. Atletico Madrid aren't doing too bad considering they have sold/got rid of the likes of:  A.Griezmann, D.Godin, F.Luis, Juanfran, R.Hernandez and L.Hernandez last summer. 

🤔 just trying to make sense of SM's craziness. 

7 hours ago, kratick said:

It depends if you really need an addition of 2 wing players in your team - to replace aging/lesser rated players (although Mbappe can also play on either wing as well). 

I would personally keep Mbappe as he is the highest rated and has more of a superstar persona about him. There is also more hype around him compared to the other 2. By that I mean he is more likely to be placed on the front cover of a FIFA game compared to the other two. :)

3 hours ago, KYQS said:

It really wouldn't be a surprise at this point.

Does he deserve it? 60/40 IMHO. (I'm a causal red, so maybe being a bit biased).

3 hours ago, Cdog said:

Fati or haaland? 

Tough choice. 🤔

I would choose E.B Haaland because (right now) he seems the more likely to rise the quickiest, and is now at the perfect Club to show us all what he's made of.  :)

Though if you prefer more of a winger type of a player than go ahead and choose A.Fati instead. 

Edited by Milanista1
A slight tweak.

I don't agree with everyone who's saying De Geas drop was harsh, is it really a surprise SM don't keep him 95 rated in a team that's probably now got a rating cap after looking less and less like a top 6 side each year? He was always going to get a - 1 minimum, Henderson looking more and more like he will bench him next season has probably made SM even more critical.

Latest Netherlands Upload Below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Feyenoo-Heeren1.png

Rem: These predictions may be well out, as I have no record or info of exactly where the SM 0% Line has been previously. Or where it should be in a less BIG League with much smaller clubs in particular like Heerenveen.

The principal is still the same tho, if  a player has a lower SM Rating and have better stats ie mins, goals, assists, play for a better club at a higher place in the table then you should benefit from a higher rise than a player with lower stats. Thank you for your interest and support, which is gratefully appreciated. Cheers Socca

7 hours ago, The punch said:

de light + icardi for werner ?

We presume that you have the duo? If so then we can all agree it's too much to give up for just the one, Timo Werner.

However if T. Werner is your player then accept the duo deal, even though in the long run T. Werner will probably turn out to be the better of the two Strikers. Also by the inclusion of (SM's favourite defender) M.De Ligt in the deal - it makes the duo the much better long-term options.