Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

All the LFC¬†rises deserved (bound to be some fume over VvD on here though ūüėĀ). Apart from Wijnaldum, he's good, but 93 is too high for him, he was fine on 92 for me. Robertson has been rated higher than Trent so now they'll have to move Trent to 93 on his next review.¬†I thought there was a small chance he'd rise to 93 directly but this is more in line with the usual gradual SM way so whatever.¬†

KDB & Mahrez deserving of their rises. Predicted Silva's drop & binned him, so feeling smug on that one!

5 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

I'm disappointed with the Rodri's rating he stays :(

He's got huge potential but he's not been anything special at City so far, still adapting.

Sterling didn't rise either but he hasn't been in great form in fairness despite what the stats say. 

Also, I have John Stones in one of my gameworlds so I'm happy he hasn't, but the man should be dropping like his name.¬†ūüėĀ

8 minutes ago, TMNT said:

All the LFC¬†rises deserved (bound to be some fume over VvD on here though ūüėĀ). Apart from Wijnaldum, he's good, but 93 is too high for him, he was fine on 92 for me. Robertson has been rated higher than Trent so now they'll have to move Trent to 93 on his next review.¬†I thought there was a small chance he'd rise to 93 directly but this is more in line with the usual gradual SM way so whatever.¬†

KDB & Mahrez deserving of their rises. Predicted Silva's drop & binned him, so feeling smug on that one!

Let's check about "some fume" you are talking about...

After this review, VVD is the best CB ever since EPL started???

57 minutes ago, TMNT said:

Yeah I thought there was a chance TAA would match Robertson and get 93 but it’s almost guaranteed in the summer. Agree with KDB. Love watching him play. Silva maybe -1 would have been fairer. Still good just playing a bit less. 

55 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

I'm disappointed with the Rodri's rating he stays :(

Same here. No D(C) position change either. Maybe both in summer if he plays more matches in defence. 

8 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

I see the Liverpool bias! Not won anything yet everyone +1 mid season.  Alisson 95 is example of that atrocity. Unfair and volatile. 

As far as I remember only goalkeepers ever are Casillas and Buffon getting to 96. Within the last year Oblak, MATS and now Allison are up to 95 with far less success. Rating system obviously working differently now. 

What if Liverpool lose by Atletico in 1/8F UCL? Big respect for their results, but how many of you remember that Real Madrid won UCL titles 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, and they never had this hype? What's next, another rise in summer review?

Real situation:

TAA deserved +2 not 1.
Robertson +1 (summer), not now.
VVD 95 - reality.
Alisson played 15/23 games, +1 summer.
Mane +1, deserved.
Fabinho undeserved (depends on playing time/performance at the end of the season)
Wijnaldum MAX 92 atm.
Firmino is key of the Liverpool, but SM will never recognize his quality.

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Not won anything ? Euhm... Champions League, World Championship for teams and 2nd in Ballon D'Or. 

The debate has been long running about premier league.  The ratings of players like terry didn’t shoot yo just because he won the champions league. Fifa world club cup has little relevance. Point I’m making is; the ratings shouldn’t be so volatile. Once lpool win league this season... then go on another barren run. Suppose next two season are rubbish. Are you expecting ratings to drop 3/4 for each player. SM was always about consistency and not volatility.  This is so so random. Especially for high rated players (91+)

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Salah 97/98 ? Now you're being ridiculous.. 

thorgan. All due respect. Please don’t ridicule. VVD v Maldini (regarded as the best of the best over a period of time). What rating should Maldini be at the same age.  And why? There is your answer.  The bias for lpool (starved of success) is soooo immense. Genuinely surprised that Salah hasn’t got to 97 already. How is Wijnaldum already at 93 or Firmino at 94. Whereas these ratings were impossible to achieve once upon A time. 

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

What if Liverpool lose by Atletico in 1/8F UCL? Big respect for their results, but how many of you remember that Real Madrid won UCL titles 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, and they never had this hype? What's next, another rise in summer review?

Real situation:

TAA deserved +2 not 1.
Robertson +1 (summer), not now.
VVD 95 - reality.
Alisson played 15/23 games, +1 summer.
Mane +1, deserved.
Fabinho undeserved (depends on playing time/performance at the end of the season)
Wijnaldum MAX 92 atm.
Firmino is key of the Liverpool, but SM will never recognize his quality.

Agree with most of what u have said hesselink but Firmino SM gave +1 to 94 today , not sure what u mean recognize his quality? They may be a little slow to make him 95 I suppose.

Is it possible this 16yo Rayan Cherki could be a new Neymar or Messi eventually? What does the forum think? Went up +3 to 76 today. https://youtu.be/H4ufUDYvODs

Risers from Premiership:

Res-Man-Cit1.png

I was expecting at least Foden +1. Why does Pepe not play him that often particularly with David Silva leaving EOS.

SWIKI:  Birmingham and Middlesborough went thru this morning. Cheers Socca

3 hours ago, Marek said:

So...
Varane, World Cup winner, 4 Champions League with Real Madrid = 94
Van Dijk, 2 top seasons (but still 2) and a Champions League = 96

Don't forget that Ramos is still a 95!

Edited by RoyLeo
reply to quote showed as hidden?

3 hours ago, Marek said:

So...
Varane, World Cup winner, 4 Champions League with Real Madrid = 94
Van Dijk, 2 top seasons (but still 2) and a Champions League = 96

Don't forget S.Ramos is still a 95!

15 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Joe gomez or klostermann?

Earlier in the season & when Joe Gomez was out injured I would have said definitely Klostermann.

Having seen most of the Liverpool games this season and watched Joe Gomez playing alongside his "partner" it's a definite GOMEZ!!  Glad I kept him through the barren patch he has been a Colossus for Liverpool.. If he continues on this path 93/94 in two seasons if he keeps fit, is possible.

2 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

thorgan. All due respect. Please don’t ridicule. VVD v Maldini (regarded as the best of the best over a period of time). What rating should Maldini be at the same age.  And why? There is your answer.  The bias for lpool (starved of success) is soooo immense. Genuinely surprised that Salah hasn’t got to 97 already. How is Wijnaldum already at 93 or Firmino at 94. Whereas these ratings were impossible to achieve once upon A time. 

How can you be GENUINELY surprised Salah isn’t 97 already!? He got 95 prematurely and since then hasn’t reached quite the same level since so why the hell would he have went any higher?