Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    4149

  • Kieran_S91

    3408

  • Soccahappy

    1618

  • Milanista1

    1351

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Hey there,  👍

I just wanted to remind you guys to pick up Billy Gilmour (if not done so already).

I (hope) reckon he will see more game time due to M.Kovavcic being out injured, and with Jorginho set to miss the next 2 games.

Just some up-to date info on Billy Gilmour:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8071401/amp/Hes-bossed-Alan-Shearer-Glen-Johnson-Ian-Wright-praise-Chelsea-starlet-Billy-Gilmour.html

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

A quick question: 

Should I sell/swap Arthur Melo (23, 92) in order to (try) sign Pogba (26, 93)? 

There is another manager who is also interested in signing Pogba, but he's not put a bid on him yet. 

I would hold out for now. Who else have you got to sell/swap if anyone?

Pogba seems disinterested at Man United at the minute, I know he’s got an injury and has just had surgery but I think we would see the old Pogba (Juventus) if he moves away from United. 

As for Arthur, He’s at arguably one of the best teams in the world so surely can only improve playing with the likes of Messi.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey there,  👍

I just wanted to remind you guys to pick up Billy Gilmour (if not done so already).

I (hope) reckon he will see more game time due to M.Kovavcic being out injured, and with Jorginho set to miss the next 2 games.

Just some up-to date info on Billy Gilmour:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8071401/amp/Hes-bossed-Alan-Shearer-Glen-Johnson-Ian-Wright-praise-Chelsea-starlet-Billy-Gilmour.html

 

Tomori, Reece James, Mason Mount, Abraham, Bill Gilmour, Hudson-Odoi ❤️ It's Chelsea's future!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

A quick question: 

Should I sell/swap Arthur Melo (23, 92) in order to (try) sign Pogba (26, 93)? 

There is another manager who is also interested in signing Pogba, but he's not put a bid on him yet. 

Agree with @Kierans91

Right now pogba's future is full of uncertainty so it is risky to swap him with arthur. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I would hold out for now. Who else have you got to sell/swap if anyone? FDJ, Pjanic and S.Niguez... I know, Pogba is a lesser player then them.

Pogba seems disinterested at Man United at the minute, I know he’s got an injury and has just had surgery but I think we would see the old Pogba (Juventus) if he moves away from United. 

As for Arthur, He’s at arguably one of the best teams in the world so surely can only improve playing with the likes of Messi.

 

Thank you.

15 hours ago, nivea said:

Agree with @Kierans91

Right now pogba's future is full of uncertainty so it is risky to swap him with arthur. 

Thank you.

I guess it would be wiser to hang on to Arthur.

However if Pogba is somehow still available after the Summer transfer window, gets his move back to Juve, and A.Melo doesn't improve his form for Barça - only then I will go for Pogba.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Thank you.

Thank you.

I guess it would be wiser to hang on to Arthur 

However if Pogba is somehow still available after the Summer transfer window, gets his move back to Juve, and A.Melo doesn't improve his form for Barça - only then I will go for Pogba.

Yeah I would agree with that or even if Pogba gets a move to Real Madrid or a team of that Quality.
 

Also if he somehow gets on that plane to the Euros and performs back to his normal standard then I’d pursue him again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2020 at 11:00 AM, NickTheBiz said:

Ngakia still not on the database?

Jeremy is now Nick

Latest Part Updates for Portugal, Holland and some interesting BIG 5 updates from Celta Viga and Monchengladbak Below:-

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Portugal Holland so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867, 868 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Celta-Monch-Port-Holland1.png

SWiki is still stuck in the doldrums today and for how long? Probably til early next week.... .

Thanku all for your interest and support. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah I would agree with that or even if Pogba gets a move to Real Madrid or a team of that Quality.
 

Also if he somehow gets on that plane to the Euros and performs back to his normal standard then I’d pursue him again. 

Yes, the upcoming Euro's would be a great chance for Pogba to regain his top form again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Any players rated 86-89 got the potential to rise ?

Alphonso Davies 86 - 88

Lisandro Martinez 85 - 87

Cristopher Nkunku 88 - 89/90

Nordi Mukiele 88 - 89

Jules Kounde 88 - 89

Ozan Kabak 85 - 87

Moussa Diaby 86 - 87/88

Pretty sure there are many more that others on the forum could add. These are a few off the top of my head.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2020 at 10:15 PM, Milanista1 said:

A quick question: 

Should I sell/swap Arthur Melo (23, 92) in order to (try) sign Pogba (26, 93)? 

There is another manager who is also interested in signing Pogba, but he's not put a bid on him yet. 

Very intriguing. Pogba will flourish when he gets his move.  We at Utd have given up. He’s well below where his rating should be due to current club relationship and position. Arthur on other hand. Fantastic talent. On paper Pogba has a higher ceiling for rating but then Arthur is younger and more stable in that Barcelona team. I’d still go for Pogba just cos he’s due a big move. Arthur has lots of competition and lacks the star status on paper if you know what I mean. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Alguém me ofereceu por 40 milhões de euros. Ou o Ferro é melhor? @Elizeu Campos

Man I'm Brazilian, so I can only give you an opinion under the perception of those who barely follow Portuguese football. Answering your question, YES Ruben dias is a must buy, and I would choose it over Ferro every day of the week, as for the value of 40M it depends on how the GW is doing, if it is one of those leagues in which it is almost impossible to negotiate and all the good talents have already been taken I would pay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Elizeu Campos said:

Man I'm Brazilian, so I can only give you an opinion under the perception of those who barely follow Portuguese football. Answering your question, YES Ruben dias is a must buy, and I would choose it over Ferro every day of the week, as for the value of 40M it depends on how the GW is doing, if it is one of those leagues in which it is almost impossible to negotiate and all the good talents have already been taken I would pay.

Thought you were from Portugal :)

Thanks though for your answer. 2 other questions then: what's your opinion on Gabriel Veron and Kaio Jorge ? Who do you like most ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Thank you.

Thank you.

I guess it would be wiser to hang on to Arthur.

However if Pogba is somehow still available after the Summer transfer window, gets his move back to Juve, and A.Melo doesn't improve his form for Barça - only then I will go for Pogba.

If the other manager has not bought him 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...