Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

20 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Thank you.

Thank you.

I guess it would be wiser to hang on to Arthur.

However if Pogba is somehow still available after the Summer transfer window, gets his move back to Juve, and A.Melo doesn't improve his form for Barça - only then I will go for Pogba.

If the other manager has not bought him 😄

Summer review:
F. Ruiz +1 %?
Milinkovic-Savic +1 %?
Goretzka +1 %?

1. F. Ruiz + Milinkovic-Savic  or M. Artur?
2. Goretzka + Milinkovic-Savic  or M. Artur?
Which option is better 1 or 2?

51 minutes ago, errrrerrre said:

Summer review:
F. Ruiz +1 %?
Milinkovic-Savic +1 %?
Goretzka +1 %?

1. F. Ruiz + Milinkovic-Savic  or M. Artur?
2. Goretzka + Milinkovic-Savic  or M. Artur?
Which option is better 1 or 2?

1. duo

savic rise 100%

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Bailey, Ruben Neves - players for BIG clubs or not?

Definitely Ruben is a class act and still only 22. Have watched Ruben many times in Premiership and always impresses me. Eventually could be 94+ subject to no bad injuries.

Leon: I haven't watched but stats so far don't impress me anything like as much. Get the impression he's not progressed since his "breakout season" but still a chance as he also is only 22. Neves for me.

Latest Update for Russia and 4 interesting BIG 5 players from Chelsea, Eintracht Frankfurt and Everton below:-

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Russia so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867, 868 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

CSKAMKras-Russia-Etc.png

Everybody over here is blown away by "Kid" Gilmour's performances of late and what an opportunity for him to play and actually start a number of games in the premiership for Chelsea now. With Kante, Kovacic and Jorginho out it gives him a great chance of repeating his man-of-the-match performance against Liverpool in the Cup. It was way, way ahead of what I expected of him.

Don't be too put off by Tammy Abrahams -29.5%, because only 4 games gone in premiership since Chelsea's review. It can be made up, but it will take quite a bit of doing at a rating of 89. But then again at 89 SM will reward him on performances anyway, rather than stats,  if he comes back blazing a trail of impressive performances. We'll see...

Thanks again for all the interest and support. Busy weekend but should have more for u all from monday onwards. 

Ps SWIKI still stuck in the mud with League 2 and have had some very quiet weekends over Sundays and Mondays as well of late. I'm still hoping for Either Holland or Portugal to be next but who knows nowadays.

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Bailey, Ruben Neves - players for BIG clubs or not?

Don’t know so much about Bailey haven’t seen him play very often, but as for Neves I honestly think he could play for any club in the premier league and fit right in, phenomenal talent.

15 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Thanks though for your answer. 2 other questions then: what's your opinion on Gabriel Veron and Kaio Jorge ? Who do you like most ? 

I would choose Veron, I believe he is better but i am a Palmeiras fan so ... rsrsrs i'm kidding veron it really is better, you should grab him. Kaio jorge is getting more minutes because Santos is short of strikers, this week he even played for Santos at Libertatores and scored the winning goal, they are talking here that Juventus are watching him. Veron should play less and less now, as Palmeiras have hired Rony from athletico for the wing, unfortunately my team does not give due value to the boys at the base. You should look at Gabriel Menino and Patrick de Paula, they have been receiving minutes and some fans like me already ask for them to be promoted to the starting lineup.

31 minutes ago, shangar said:

Hi folks

I wonder if you can help.  I have Cristian Romero (DC) of Genoa, on loan from Juventus.  I'm in a pretty competitive gameworld with squad size restrictions.  Keep for the long-term, or sell?

Hi Shangar, Ok on the negative side he is playing for Genoa who are presently 18th and in relegation trouble. 

BUT that is really all I can think of to be negative about. The positives in the decision are much better he is not owned by Genoa BUT Juventus so won't be relegated but go back to the 2nd Top Club instead (at the moment 2nd).

Competitive GW: well he is ONLY 21yo, has more minutes than everyone else at Genoa this season ie 1,780minutes and is of an age that surely he can only get better, Also, that self same Top Club must think his future is quite possible to play for them.

Positives outweigh the negative very strongly shangar. Oh and I have him and I am keeping him until something serious might happen to make me change my mind.

These are my midfielders and forwards. Verratti, Kante, Arthur Melo, Pogba, Henderson, Bernardo Silva, Fabian Ruiz, Joao Felix, Kai Havertz, Sterling, Firmino, Mane and Kane. I've just bought Pogba and Sterling, I'm going to struggle to keep them all happy. Pick one to sell please (apart from the Liverpool players😉, as I'm a Liverpool fan😃). (and Sterling & Pogba obviously).

6 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

These are my midfielders and forwards. Verratti, Kante, Arthur Melo, Pogba, Henderson, Bernardo Silva, Fabian Ruiz, Joao Felix, Kai Havertz, Sterling, Firmino, Mane and Kane. I've just bought Pogba and Sterling, I'm going to struggle to keep them all happy. Pick one to sell please (apart from the Liverpool players😉, as I'm a Liverpool fan😃). (and Sterling & Pogba obviously).

I’d say Fabian Ruiz, there are so many talented players on that list it’s hard 😂 

Would maybe think of selling Kante which I thought I would never say. Not had a great season at Chelsea been struck down with injury and Frank plays him out of position. 

1 minute ago, hoochy koochy said:

Bit early for big 5 of course. but thoughts on Rises for...

jordan Henderson?

soyuncu

renan lodi 

pavard (will he get his +1 from winter)

hudson-odoi?

Henderson deserves a +1 for me, Liverpool’s form has dropped off with him being out injured, bigger miss for them than some might think.

Soyuncu 90 - 90/91 - Depends how Leicester finish the season

Lodi 88 - 89/90

Pavard 90 - 91

Hudson-odoi 87 - 87/88 

17 hours ago, Elizeu Campos said:

I would choose Veron, I believe he is better but i am a Palmeiras fan so ... rsrsrs i'm kidding veron it really is better, you should grab him. Kaio jorge is getting more minutes because Santos is short of strikers, this week he even played for Santos at Libertatores and scored the winning goal, they are talking here that Juventus are watching him. Veron should play less and less now, as Palmeiras have hired Rony from athletico for the wing, unfortunately my team does not give due value to the boys at the base. You should look at Gabriel Menino and Patrick de Paula, they have been receiving minutes and some fans like me already ask for them to be promoted to the starting lineup.

Kaio jorge went up +6 today

12 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

@Soccahappy appreciating and congratulating you on the work and effort you put in. Makes it all the more fun especially the analysis kicking of great debate. 

Very grateful for the support for my spreadsheet on the forum thanks hoochy and all U guys 😀

12 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Bit early for big 5 of course. but thoughts on Rises for...

jordan Henderson? Injured at the moment and not on my spreadsheet

soyuncu

renan lodi 

pavard (will he get his +1 from winter)

hudson-odoi?

Romero-to-Kamada-Odoi.png

Wouldn't worry too much about the Injuries depressing such as Odoi's and Tammys spreadsheet ratings at the moment. SM particular with "Premiership Media Stars" such as these at such an early stage in the early part of this review period. SM often "forgive" these injuries on high profile players IF they come good b4 May / June review. They have time so don't go selling great future prospects at this stage: 

Mar 06: "Callum had a re-injury and is having a scan later today. It's tough for him. He wasn't rushed back. He did it training back with us." 

SWIKI reached the top clubs in Div 2 this morning and low and behold "Clube Desportivo das Aves" so it does look like Portugal is starting

14 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Sounds like a competitive GW

12 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Guys, need your opinion on these players - I've got some limited cash and I'd like to invest wisely. Can you plz help me out?? 

1.) Marin Pongracic of Wolfsburg KEEP

2.) Matteo Pessina of Atalanta KEEP

3.) Axel Tuanzebe and Timothy Fosu Mensah of Manchester United. SELL

Should I go for these players? Please remember, I've restricted budget and I've use every penny wisely.  

Thanks in advance :)

22 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I’d say Fabian Ruiz, there are so many talented players on that list it’s hard 😂 

Would maybe think of selling Kante which I thought I would never say. Not had a great season at Chelsea been struck down with injury and Frank plays him out of position. 

Thanks. I was thinking Kante or Bernardo Silva, and I just saw that @Sir Rahul is predicting a -1 for Kante.

8 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Sounds like a competitive GW

It actually is quite competitive, I've just done well in the transfer market.