Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Thanks for the reply.

Players available as of this moment: Brozovic (worth swapping for Allan? Both 92, both Napoli) Then there's Sergi Roberto, who's younger and more versatile. Also there are several 88s - 90s in different positions that are available that Allan could be worth selling for - Abraham, Barbosa, Nubel, Calvert Lewin, Digne, Under, Bergwijn.

Marcel Brozovic (27) (92) actually plays for Inter not Napoli. And it's definitely worth you swapping L.Allan for him! :)

M.Brozovic certainly does have the potential of hitting a 93 at Inter (possibly) at the end of the season - depending on where Inter finish and what they can win. On an Individual level M.Brozovic is doing quite well, having averaged just over a 7.00 in his last 5 games for Inter.

However let's not forget the list of available young players you have mentioned:

Now, If u really need your forward, wing and/or GK position upgrading for the long-term future, then I would sell L.Allan and instead try to get:

T.Abraham and either Bergwijn or Nubel. :)

On 1/31/2020 at 8:21 PM, hoochy koochy said:

Anyone expecting rises for likes of Pavard, Martial, Joan Jordon et.al

before the end of season changes in normal league reviews ? 

On 1/31/2020 at 8:55 PM, KERSPALT! said:

The reviews are just done, if they were to rise it would've been during the review... Makes little sense to go back now, especially since they don't deserve to rise.

that’s where you are wrong.  My question was random rises before summer review. It is evident they should have gotten rises but surprisingly didn’t.  SM do random changes out of nowhere.  Likes of Tammy abraham for example just before winter review. 

10 minutes ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

Good morning, a few days ago I grabbed Liverpool and I received offers for Salah, Mane and Firmino, all of the team, City, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, etc.

Which 2 players from each team would accept for each one?

Keep Mane, Firmino. Try selling Salah for B.Silva + Laporte (will likely need to offer them cash or another player as well) or Varane + Rodrygo

6 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

Good morning, a few days ago I grabbed Liverpool and I received offers for Salah, Mane and Firmino, all of the team, City, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, etc.

Which 2 players from each team would accept for each one?

I would also only consider selling M.Salah, because the other 2 have only recently risen.

If RobboEFC's advice doesn't get you one of them deals. Then try one of the deals I have mentioned below:

You could try to swap Salah + cash for KDB (M.City) or maybe Pjanic and MDL - not too sure about this deal though. 

12 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Is Minamino worth buying?

Yeah 100 per cent. Seems like Klopp can improve any player at Liverpool so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s playing regularly next season. 90+ come the end of 2020/21 season

4 hours ago, iBakunin said:

Pavard, Akanji, Soyuncu and Upamecano maybe

Spurs not doing fantastic but Sanchez is another though at the moment 90 seems like his level, hopefully not his ceiling though 😕

Akanji for sure if Haaland keeps it up, he'll drive them up the table which is better for everyone on the team! :)

9 minutes ago, crociato87 said:

Advice please:

I’ve been offered Kevin de Bruyne for Trent AA and Fabinho. My Liverpool team is fully original, so both Trent and Fabinho are starters in my team. 

would you make the trade?

No, throughout SMs history it's been harder to find high rated fullbacks than any other position. Fabinho when fit is one of the best defensive mids in the league, Trent is the best right back in the world now since Kimmich is a midfielder. The trade seems really one sided to the city owner so I'd pass

22 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Is Minamino worth buying?

Right now the majority of the Liverpool players are worth keeping/buying. 

22 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Any good 90 rated CB that will get to 91 next review?  

I will add N.Elvedi to that list as well. There are some very good suggestions from the other responses From the guys on the previous page.

Edited by Milanista1
Additional update required

So, I already have Sancho, Ousmane Dembele, Rashford, Gabriel Jesus, Mbappe, as well as Dele Alli and Van de Beek who can also play on attacking positions.

Is there really a point in signing Mikel Oyarzabal? There’s not much as else I could spend the money on.

32 minutes ago, KYQS said:

So, I already have Sancho, Ousmane Dembele, Rashford, Gabriel Jesus, Mbappe, as well as Dele Alli and Van de Beek who can also play on attacking positions.

Is there really a point in signing Mikel Oyarzabal? There’s not much as else I could spend the money on.

You could swap/sell Dembele and buy him. His progress has severely stunted since his big move to Barca. It’s a shame. He’s got great potential. Oyarzabal has been linked with a move to Man City