Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

5 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Who to buy for cash? Brozovic on his own, or 2 of these:

Sergi Roberto, Yeray Alvarez, Gabriel Barbosa, Atal, Under, Calvert-Lewin, Bergwijn.

Broz will certainly add strength to your midfield and could just possibly rise in the Summer. :)

4 hours ago, KYQS said:

So, I already have Sancho, Ousmane Dembele, Rashford, Gabriel Jesus, Mbappe, as well as Dele Alli and Van de Beek who can also play on attacking positions.

Is there really a point in signing Mikel Oyarzabal? There’s not much as else I could spend the money on.

O.Dembele isn't really worth keeping as I reckon he is now at a higher risk of dropping in the next review, just like S.Umtitti did this review. His long-term injuries were not considered or the fact that he is a WC winner.

The latest on Ousmane Dembele: 

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/15823-11-Ousmane-Dembele/page189 

😲 Out for the rest of the season. It's quite sad when such talented young players are injured all the time, or even get career ending injuries. 

One wonders how well Abdelhak Nouri would be playing if he didn't (sadly) :( suffer from brain damage back in July 2017 (thankfully, his condition is improving from the induced coma he went into).

I would certainly sign M.Oyarzabal as a possible replacement for O.D. 

Although, having said that, if you can drop O.Dembele to the bench and only use him as a rotational player - due to other player suspensions/any future injuries to attackers, only then I would consider hanging on to O.D (for now).

I would still go ahead and sign M.Oyarzabal if you can afford him without having to sell O.Dembele first. :)

4 hours ago, KYQS said:

So, I already have Sancho, Ousmane Dembele, Rashford, Gabriel Jesus, Mbappe, as well as Dele Alli and Van de Beek who can also play on attacking positions.

Is there really a point in signing Mikel Oyarzabal? There’s not much as else I could spend the money on.

Mikel Oyarzabal is highly touted to leave and destinations include Man City and Bayern Munchen. Definitely worth replacing Dembele with.

5 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Who to buy for cash? Brozovic on his own, or 2 of these:

Sergi Roberto, Yeray Alvarez, Gabriel Barbosa, Atal, Under, Calvert-Lewin, Bergwijn.

I would buy Calvert-Lewin &  Bergwijn.

Ancelotti seems to like Calvert-Lewin which in turn should see him get confidence, gametime & a rise.

Bergwijn has the potential to be a big player at Spurs under Mourinho.

4 hours ago, KYQS said:

I’d much rather Dembele who is brilliant when fit & might get his chance with Suarez out when he’s fit again. 

Than someone like Dele Ali 

56 minutes ago, KYQS said:

Thank you very much, guys. The help is always very appreciated.

Opinions on Rafael Leão and Moussa Diaby? 

Rafael Leão hasn't had the best of first seasons at his new club but his recent performances have improved a touch. He went three months without a goal or assist but scored this month against Cagliari. I think next season is what he should be judged upon.

I like Diaby. He is another who seems to be settling in more in the latter half of the season for his new club. He played less than an hour of first ten games but since then he has started to get much more minutes. He has been played on right wing and left wing but you can easily see he is much better suited to the left. He has a goal and a couple of assists in the last two weeks so hopefully he can gain momentum from that and add more nuggets to his tally.

38 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

I’d much rather Dembele who is brilliant when fit & might get his chance with Suarez out when he’s fit again. 

Than someone like Dele Ali 

Ousmanne Dembele is out for the season now.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomsanderson/2020/02/04/ousmane-dembl-out-for-rest-of-season-in-huge-blow-for-fc-barcelona/

15 hours ago, KYQS said:

Thank you very much, guys. The help is always very appreciated.

Opinions on Rafael Leão and Moussa Diaby? 

Their overall performance so far this season is pretty much the same for both of them. Though I reckon R.Leao is the more talented of the two - or maybe I'm just being bias as an Milanista. :)

13 hours ago, Aaaa said:

Would you swap David silva + Rodrigo for Thomas partey

If you could do with an extra DM to strengthen your midfield then go for it. Although Rodrygo could become even better, with age, and more experience, especially under (an ever improving) manager like Zidane - just look at F.Valverde and F.Mendy. 

18 hours ago, fredbelsilva said:

Richarlison or João Felix?

If you can bear patience with J.Felix's (hopeful) further development at A.Madrid, only then you should choose him.

Remember that he's still quite young, but unfortunately contracted to A.Madrid till 2026. Hopefully D.Simone will soon start playing slightly more attacking football - in order to utilise J.Felix's special talents better. 

@IslelovesoccerI don't get how it's amusing I rate Richarlison over Felix? Richarlison is 3 goal contributions off matching his total for last season and we're only halfway. Everton have been awful majority of the season so to be that consistent is crazy especially in a team that's lacked creativity since matchday 1. Felix in comparison is struggling in a tougher league in only his second season playing senior football, partly down to Atletico and partly down to himself. Am I being dumb or is holding onto Felix a huge risk...? 

1 hour ago, RobboEFC said:

@IslelovesoccerI don't get how it's amusing I rate Richarlison over Felix? Richarlison is 3 goal contributions off matching his total for last season and we're only halfway. Everton have been awful majority of the season so to be that consistent is crazy especially in a team that's lacked creativity since matchday 1. Felix in comparison is struggling in a tougher league in only his second season playing senior football, partly down to Atletico and partly down to himself. Am I being dumb or is holding onto Felix a huge risk...? 

Agree with this comment, I would go for Richarlison at this moment in time. Proven premier league player Barca had a last ditch 85 million offer rejected on deadline day, wouldn’t be surprised if he moved on to better things in the summer. 

I have no doubt Felix will become a star but he’s in a team which are more comfortable with being a defensive unit than a free flowing team which would suit him more and probably would get more out of him imo.

8 hours ago, fredbelsilva said:

Richarlison or João Felix?

Keep or sell?

I need money in one of my teams and I was thinking about selling these players, but since they might rise again at the end of the season I'm not really sure about what to do. Can you help me? Are they any good?

Sean Longstaff

Laszlo Benes

Imran Louza

Dwight Mcneil

Javairo Dilrosun

John Lundstram

Joan Sastre

Mounir Chouiar

Boulaye Dia

Steven Alzate

17 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Keep or sell?

I need money in one of my teams and I was thinking about selling these players, but since they might rise again at the end of the season I'm not really sure about what to do. Can you help me? Are they any good?

Sean Longstaff

Laszlo Benes

Imran Louza

Dwight Mcneil

Javairo Dilrosun

John Lundstram

Joan Sastre

Mounir Chouiar

Boulaye Dia

Steven Alzate

I would keep Lundstram and Longstaff. Sheffield United seem to keep going from strength to strength. Longstaff hasn’t been great this season but Bruce experimented with playing Sean in attacking midfield last night which went well for him picking up a goal and a great assist. Hopefully we’ll see move from him and in that role which it looks like he enjoys.

I would also keep Dwight McNeil for now with him a permanent fixture under Sean Dyche and with him only being 20 he has a bright future. I could see him moving on in the future to a bigger club.

Dont know much about the others, hope this helps.

18 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Agree with this comment, I would go for Richarlison at this moment in time. Proven premier league player Barca had a last ditch 85 million offer rejected on deadline day

I think that was fake news?

3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I would keep Lundstram

He may struggle for games now since they brought in Sander Berge. 

1 hour ago, TMNT said:

He may struggle for games now since they brought in Sander Berge. 

He will still get game time till the end of the season so for that reason I would keep him for now. That’s my opinion anyway :)

1 hour ago, TMNT said:

I think that was fake news?

Fake news or not he’s capable of playing at a higher level than Everton. Top 4 team in the premier league that’s for sure.

1 hour ago, MFarhan said:

Should I sell Thiago A. for Pogba+cash? Is Thiago likely to drop in the next review now that age is catching up? Also what about Pogba? I'm uncertain about his future.   

Bayern have a stacked midfield with Kimmich now playing there so I'd swap for Pogba. Thiago is still an amazing player but will be 29 in a few weeks. If Bayern sign Coutinho permanently I think him, Kimmich and Goretska will form Bayerns midfield trio for the future. 

Pogba is a risk but at juventus was easily one of the best midfielders in the world. you'd be picking a good time to buy him, the transfer ban would expire just before summer letting you keep or sell depending on what happens to him and United. If Ole is still somehow managing United next season and pogba stays sell otherwise keep.

15 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

I have lenglet but he is about to tick over to a level 5 concern I believe

Another manager have offered any 2 of these players plus cash besides greenwood

I'm thinking badiashille for one

Screenshot_2020-02-05-17-39-06-472_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.png

Sorry to bug on this but manager wants deal done asap for his next game, Brandon Williams is also a no

16 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

I have lenglet but he is about to tick over to a level 5 concern I believe

Another manager have offered any 2 of these players plus cash besides greenwood

I'm thinking badiashille for one

Screenshot_2020-02-05-17-39-06-472_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.png

I don’t see many great names on that list other than the 2 you mentioned. Can’t you part exchange Lenglet for a similar rated player? 

Actully Gomes and Palaversa might not be bad choices. Think Juventus want Gomes. 

What’s the rest of his squad like? 

Edited by AlfonDaddy
Extra Text