Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Verratti + umtiti for Firmino?

Allan or jorginho?

Richarlisson or everton soares or Barbosa?

Firmino - all though it’s depends on how strong you are in other areas. If Veratti and Umtiti strengthen your squad as a whole and would both play first team then I would get the duo.

Jorginho

Richarlison.

4 hours ago, Djordjee said:

Eberechi Eze and Pervis Estupinan, keep or sell?

Eze.

Id keep for the next review and if he’s not moved on to the premier league or 1 of the top 4/5 leagues then I would sell.

4 hours ago, errrrerrre said:

M. Artur or Verrati or Coutinho?

Am - Coutinho

Dm - Veratti but I would be inclined to pick Arthur just because I think he has so much potential and he couldn’t be playing for a much better team with the best player in the world.

Just depends on what position you are wanting to strengthen. Coutinho then Veratti/Arthur

YES Definitely PORTUGAL (Portimonense) although strangely SWiki is only letting me see the first page, when I click on any other page it doesn't change, but it's definitely Portugal. This may be just a temporary fault OR SM are blocking me (unlikely). Anyone else having this??

15 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

YES Definitely PORTUGAL (Portimonense) although strangely SWiki is only letting me see the first page, when I click on any other page it doesn't change, but it's definitely Portugal. This may be just a temporary fault OR SM are blocking me (unlikely). Anyone else having this??

No problems here. Portimonense and Paços de Ferreira ;)

What about +7 for Maximinano and +4 for Camacho before the review? Isnt that the weirdest thing?

2 minutos atrás, TMCosta disse:

Sem problemas aqui. Portimonense e Paços de Ferreira;)

Que tal +7 para Maximinano e +4 para Camacho antes da revisão? Não é uma coisa mais estranha?

@ TMCosta 

Quais são os jovens jogadores portugueses mais promissores? 

Tiago Dantas, Fábio Vieira and more??

1 hour ago, vtrmp said:

@ TMCosta 

Quais são os jovens jogadores portugueses mais promissores? 

Tiago Dantas, Fábio Vieira and more??

Fabio Silva, Fabio Vieira, Vitor Ferreira, Tiago Dantas, Romario Baro, Luis Maximiano, Francisco Trincão, Diogo Costa, Diogo Queirós, Matchoi Djalo, Pedro Gonçalves, Nuno Tavares, David Carmo...and so on

29 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Fabio Silva, Fabio Vieira, Vitor Ferreira, Tiago Dantas, Romario Baro, Luis Maximiano, Francisco Trincão, Diogo Costa, Diogo Queirós, Matchoi Djalo, Pedro Gonçalves, Nuno Tavares, David Carmo...and so on

Toni Martinez sell or keep ? 

2 hours ago, vtrmp said:

Toni Martinez sell or keep ? 

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Keep.

Should go up in the Portugal review

I think he meant after the review. i think he will get a +2...then its up to you but u have to wait a year problably for another raise.

16 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Firmino - all though it’s depends on how strong you are in other areas. If Veratti and Umtiti strengthen your squad as a whole and would both play first team then I would get the duo.

Jorginho

Richarlison.

Eze.

Id keep for the next review and if he’s not moved on to the premier league or 1 of the top 4/5 leagues then I would sell.

Am - Coutinho

Dm - Veratti but I would be inclined to pick Arthur just because I think he has so much potential and he couldn’t be playing for a much better team with the best player in the world.

Just depends on what position you are wanting to strengthen. Coutinho then Veratti/Arthur

In défense i have devrij soyuncu lenglet hummels and in middle i have Arthur allan eriksen niguez

42 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

In défense i have devrij soyuncu lenglet hummels and in middle i have Arthur allan eriksen niguez

Personally you have a strong midfield and defence so I would go for Richarlison and Firmino up top with Jorginho swap for Allan.

Devrij and Hummels are getting on so I would look to invest in some defenders with potential maybe like Gomez or Dayot Upamecano if there available.

Or if you’re funds are running a little low maybe Kabak, Badiashile, Ampadu, Kouassi, Todibo, Saliba etc.

Also what strikers do you have? Is Firmino a big upgrade to your squad?

21 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Personnellement, vous avez un milieu de terrain et une défense solides, donc j'irais pour Richarlison et Firmino en haut avec Jorginho pour Allan.

Devrij et Hummels s'entendent donc je chercherais à investir dans certains défenseurs avec un potentiel comme Gomez ou Dayot Upamecano s'ils sont disponibles.

Ou si vos fonds sont un peu bas, peut-être Kabak, Badiashile, Ampadu, Kouassi, Todibo, Saliba, etc.

Quels grévistes avez-vous également? Firmino est-il une grande mise à niveau de votre équipe?

Monde de jeu très compétitif...

Mon équipe :

becker 

Walker Danilo de vrij hummels lenglet umtiti soyuncu robertson sandro

verratti Arthur allan niguez eriksen del ali

aubameyang Gabriel jesus Barbosa everton soares Richarlisson son

j'aimerais avoir Firmino (verrati + umtiti) et coutinho (aubameyang) et jorginho (everton soares + demiral +10M)

20 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Monde de jeu très compétitif...

Mon équipe :

becker 

Walker Danilo de vrij hummels lenglet umtiti soyuncu robertson sandro

verratti Arthur allan niguez eriksen del ali

aubameyang Gabriel jesus Barbosa everton soares Richarlisson son

j'aimerais avoir Firmino (verrati + umtiti) et coutinho (aubameyang) et jorginho (everton soares + demiral +10M)

I’d keep Auba (best striker in the premier league in my opinion) stats don’t lie and he’s playing in a team that has done great for the last few seasons.

For that reason I wouldn’t get Firmino and would go for the duo in Veratti and umtiti. You have son and Jesus who are also 2 great strikers. 

keep Jorginho.

Latest part Update for Portugal (in Swiki now!) Below with also some updates from Rennes and Lille etc:-

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Portugal so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871 872 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp1-Sp2-Buys-Rennes-Lille1.png

Sorry in my haste to finish b4 6pm I forgot to put Lille in the proper order. BTW I'm surprised Renato Sanches has at last found some kind of form, to be selected consistently and play enough to get a rise (But it is still  a "Red Box").

That is all I'm doing for portugal and I hope I get near the SMzero percentage line. My guess last week of Swiki starting Portugal on Tuesday turned out to be correct. Thanks again for the interest and support, Cheers Socca

Ps Edit: To TMCosta SM do what u could call a "taking the cream off the top b4 we know it's starting". Just makes it harder to buy good risers as soon as a country's review is started which I used to do a lot of in the past. I have near the Max in all my squads now tho already..... 255 players!

14 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Edit: To TMCosta SM do what u could call a "taking the cream off the top b4 we know it's starting". Just makes it harder to buy good risers as soon as a country's review is started which I used to do a lot of in the past. I have near the Max in all my squads now tho already..... 255 players!

Yep i understand what they want but not funny 😕

12 hours ago, errrrerrre said:

Pick one: M. Artur, Dybala.

Dybala is higher rated, and performing better this season.

Pick one: F.Ruiz/Odeegard, M.Savic. 

F.Ruiz is a well rated player, although Ode has the potential to reach up to his level (and more) in the latter future. 

The players are all of different positions? Therefore, could you please confirm are you buying or selling one out of each of them?

5 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

In défense i have soyuncu lenglet de vrij hummels and in middle i have allan Arthur niguez erikssen

From reading your other responses it's clear that you have a well rounded team. Therefore I agree with Kierans91, in that the duo is the better option for you - because you must also consider injuries/suspensions to your other player's. Having the addition of 2 more players would certainly help you out in that regard. 

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Latest part Update for Portugal (in Swiki now!) Below with also some updates from Rennes and Lille etc:-

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Portugal so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871 872 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp1-Sp2-Buys-Rennes-Lille1.png

Sorry in my haste to finish b4 6pm I forgot to put Lille in the proper order. BTW I'm surprised Renato Sanches has at last found some kind of form, to be selected consistently and play enough to get a rise (But it is still  a "Red Box").

That is all I'm doing for portugal and I hope I get near the SMzero percentage line. My guess last week of Swiki starting Portugal on Tuesday turned out to be correct. Thanks again for the interest and support, Cheers Socca

Ps Edit: To TMCosta SM do what u could call a "taking the cream off the top b4 we know it's starting". Just makes it harder to buy good risers as soon as a country's review is started which I used to do a lot of in the past. I have near the Max in all my squads now tho already..... 255 players!

Hey Socca. It would be refreshing if you could do a post again explaining the colours. Why are some green. Why some purple. Red clearly depicts risk. Thanks 

41 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

Hey Socca. It would be refreshing if you could do a post again explaining the colours. Why are some green. Why some purple. Red clearly depicts risk. Thanks 

The colours are really just decorative hooch.The power is in the percentage figure and the colours to help you focus on the percentage itself. Imagine if it was just black and white, much harder to get a feel of the percentage even in Bold:-

Black-and-W.png

I glaze over looking at the blank illustration above but just look how the red 3rd stands out...

So the decoration is just something I add so u can easily see either side of where the 0% line is. The colour should after you've seen as many as u have now, just draw your eye to what your looking for.  

If it's close 10% in either direction then pale green, negative % with a red font and up to 10% positive % a black font. Both have a chance but that's a 20% Gap.

+10% to 50% is a Bright Green and above 50% a spectacular Bright Yellow. Simples! But it's the percentage itself that matters Hooch. Yes the red boxes are risk as u say and if it's a paler red, purple etc. not quite as risky. But it's just my opinion Pavard I think deserves it but SM didn't think so. Ignore Lille because I didn't put them in descending order.

I tried to be "refreshing" hooch but maybe leaving my reply at "The colours are really just decorative hooch" would have been themost refreshing. But why use a few words when u can bore people to death as most Nerds like me do🥴😀

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

The colours are really just decorative hooch.The power is in the percentage figure and the colours to help you focus on the percentage itself. Imagine if it was just black and white, much harder to get a feel of the percentage even in Bold:-

Black-and-W.png

I glaze over looking at the blank illustration above but just look how the red 3rd stands out...

So the decoration is just something I add so u can easily see either side of where the 0% line is. The colour should after you've seen as many as u have now, just draw your eye to what your looking for.  

If it's close 10% in either direction then pale green, negative % with a red font and up to 10% positive % a black font. Both have a chance but that's a 20% Gap.

+10% to 50% is a Bright Green and above 50% a spectacular Bright Yellow. Simples! But it's the percentage itself that matters Hooch. Yes the red boxes are risk as u say and if it's a paler red, purple etc. not quite as risky. But it's just my opinion Pavard I think deserves it but SM didn't think so. Ignore Lille because I didn't put them in descending order.

I tried to be "refreshing" hooch but maybe leaving my reply at "The colours are really just decorative hooch" would have been themost refreshing. But why use a few words when u can bore people to death as most Nerds like me do🥴😀

Thx. Useful and informative for nerds like me taking interest too lol. Real confusion was the colours in “to” box.