Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Juande14 said:

Wonder if Leipzig will get a rise like Ajax did? Sabitzer +1?

 

25 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Leipzig? or Atalanta?

 

1 minute ago, oronzodd said:

they both deserve i guess, but they are not important like ajax........ 

I would presume they would need to get little further in the champions league. Semi finals like Ajax did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Latest part Update for Portugal (in Swiki now!) Below with also some updates from Rennes and Lille etc:-

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Portugal so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871 872 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp1-Sp2-Buys-Rennes-Lille1.png

Sorry in my haste to finish b4 6pm I forgot to put Lille in the proper order. BTW I'm surprised Renato Sanches has at last found some kind of form, to be selected consistently and play enough to get a rise (But it is still  a "Red Box").

That is all I'm doing for portugal and I hope I get near the SMzero percentage line. My guess last week of Swiki starting Portugal on Tuesday turned out to be correct. Thanks again for the interest and support, Cheers Socca

Ps Edit: To TMCosta SM do what u could call a "taking the cream off the top b4 we know it's starting". Just makes it harder to buy good risers as soon as a country's review is started which I used to do a lot of in the past. I have near the Max in all my squads now tho already..... 255 players!

I think Renato has finally justified his 88, since he got it, he has had 2.5 seasons where an older player would have dropped. I think it's too soon to give him an 89.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the long post. Hope to receive a few opinions but very detailed.

Neymar + Kimmich = Bernardo Silva + Dele Alli + Foden + Hudson Odoi + Camavinga/Reinier/Saka

I'd get the duo and they would both be starters for me, while the others wouldn't, neither Bernardo and Alli, because I've a super XI (Oblak - TAA Varane Skriniar Lucas -Verratti KDB Pogba - Messi Ronaldo Mbappè, at the moment / Oblak - Carvajal Pavard Sule Theo - Valverde Aouar Alli - Bernardo Felix Dembele my 2nd XI). It's a very very competitive gameworld, even if it may be hard to believe looking at these names, it's a squad built in 6 years. The other club is my strongest opponent.

My doubt is about Neymar and the possibility of a -1 in the summer.

Which side would you choose and why? In case of the duo, which one should I sell between Camavinga, Reinier and Saka?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marek said:

Sorry for the long post. Hope to receive a few opinions but very detailed.

Neymar + Kimmich = Bernardo Silva + Dele Alli + Foden + Hudson Odoi + Camavinga/Reinier/Saka

I'd get the duo and they would both be starters for me, while the others wouldn't, neither Bernardo and Alli, because I've a super XI (Oblak - TAA Varane Skriniar Lucas -Verratti KDB Pogba - Messi Ronaldo Mbappè, at the moment / Oblak - Carvajal Pavard Sule Theo - Valverde Aouar Alli - Bernardo Felix Dembele my 2nd XI). It's a very very competitive gameworld, even if it may be hard to believe looking at these names, it's a squad built in 6 years. The other club is my strongest opponent.

My doubt is about Neymar and the possibility of a -1 in the summer.

Which side would you choose and why? In case of the duo, which one should I sell between Camavinga, Reinier and Saka?

I’d take Neymar and Kimmich. Move Kimmich into midfield and try and get rid of Verratti. Then change to a 4-2-4 and play Neymar and Mbappe on the wings with Ron and Messi up top. KDB and Kimmich in the centre of midfield and drop Pogba. Definitely be giving Saka away out of those 3. Camavinga looking very promising although Reinier still to prove himself in first team. You have a good squad. Losing Bernardo is the hardest part of that deal but you have good cover. 
 

My thoughts anyway

Edited by AlfonDaddy
Grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cdog said:

Swap harry Kane for sterling? I have kane

Choose out of Werner or g Jesus? Which one

thbaks for my replies

Kane and Werner

12 minutes ago, carlo123 said:

Can anyone recommend a promising young goalkeeper (as a number 2) up to the value of £1m please? as only have a small budget.

 

Many thanks 

Gabrial Brazao, Mark Travers, Neal Bishop (moved to Manchester United in January) Alessandro Russo, Roffo (boca) 

Just a few off the top of my head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cdog said:

Swap harry Kane for sterling? I have kane

Choose out of Werner or g Jesus? Which one

thbaks for my replies

If Kane is performing well for you then I would keep Kane.

Werner is the slightly better player in my opinion. 

4 hours ago, Marek said:

Sorry for the long post. Hope to receive a few opinions but very detailed.

Neymar + Kimmich = Bernardo Silva + Dele Alli + Foden + Hudson Odoi + Camavinga/Reinier/Saka

I'd get the duo and they would both be starters for me, while the others wouldn't, neither Bernardo and Alli, because I've a super XI (Oblak - TAA Varane Skriniar Lucas -Verratti KDB Pogba - Messi Ronaldo Mbappè, at the moment / Oblak - Carvajal Pavard Sule Theo - Valverde Aouar Alli - Bernardo Felix Dembele my 2nd XI). It's a very very competitive gameworld, even if it may be hard to believe looking at these names, it's a squad built in 6 years. The other club is my strongest opponent.

My doubt is about Neymar and the possibility of a -1 in the summer. 

Which side would you choose and why? In case of the duo, which one should I sell between Camavinga, Reinier and Saka?

We'll done Marek that's a great squad you have built over the years. 

If Ney gets a -1, he still has 5+ years at the highest level. It's Messi and Ronnie that you should be concerned about. 

I would certainly go for Ney and Kimmich as it would (instantly) increase the strength of your squad. I would also sell Saka as you have the Hernandez brothers covering your RB position. :)

2 hours ago, carlo123 said:

Can anyone recommend a promising young goalkeeper (as a number 2) up to the value of £1m please? as only have a small budget.

 

Many thanks 

If any of these are available:

Lucas Chevalier, Cristian Rivero, and Del Fevero.

Not too sure how talented they are though - Kierans91 probably gave you a better list of GK's.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

I’d take Neymar and Kimmich. Move Kimmich into midfield and try and get rid of Verratti. Then change to a 4-2-4 and play Neymar and Mbappe on the wings with Ron and Messi up top. KDB and Kimmich in the centre of midfield and drop Pogba. Definitely be giving Saka away out of those 3. Camavinga looking very promising although Reinier still to prove himself in first team. You have a good squad. Losing Bernardo is the hardest part of that deal but you have good cover. 
 

My thoughts anyway

Thanks for the answer. I'm not gonna change tactics tho, with 433 I've won 40 trophies in 15 seasons, it means it's the perfect tactics for my squad. Would you take Neymar and Kimmich even without changing tactics? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

 

We'll done Marek that's a great squad you have built over the years. 

If Ney gets a -1 he still has 5+ years at the highest level. It's Messi and Ronnie that you should concern yourself about. 

I would certainly go for Ney and Kimmich, as it would increase the strength of your squad (right away). I would also sell Saka as you have the Hernandez brothers covering your RB position. :)

 

Sorry for double post, you answered while I was just posting my previous message.

Thanks for the answer. Now I have 2 positive opinions about the swap and they may be enough to convince me. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

 

Gabrial Brazao, Mark Travers, Neal Bishop (moved to Manchester United in January) Alessandro Russo, Roffo (boca) 

Just a few off the top of my head.

 

25 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

 

If any of these are available:

Lucas Chevalier, Cristian Rivero, and Del Fevero.

Not too sure how talented they are though - Kierans91 probably gave you a better list of GK's.  

many thanks fellas 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Marek said:

Sorry for the long post. Hope to receive a few opinions but very detailed.

Neymar + Kimmich = Bernardo Silva + Dele Alli + Foden + Hudson Odoi + Camavinga/Reinier/Saka

I'd get the duo and they would both be starters for me, while the others wouldn't, neither Bernardo and Alli, because I've a super XI (Oblak - TAA Varane Skriniar Lucas -Verratti KDB Pogba - Messi Ronaldo Mbappè, at the moment / Oblak - Carvajal Pavard Sule Theo - Valverde Aouar Alli - Bernardo Felix Dembele my 2nd XI). It's a very very competitive gameworld, even if it may be hard to believe looking at these names, it's a squad built in 6 years. The other club is my strongest opponent.

My doubt is about Neymar and the possibility of a -1 in the summer.

Which side would you choose and why? In case of the duo, which one should I sell between Camavinga, Reinier and Saka?

Neymar+Kimmich

Reinier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Is Maguire worth holding on to for the future? Should I swap him for Soyuncu or Upamecano?

Swap for either.

In my opinion both are better defenders, I don’t believe the hype when it comes to Maguire.

Upamecano would be the best out of the 2 though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TMCosta said:

What? Just dont... The keeper is the guilty one

It is Adrians fault that VVD backed off Morata and applied zero pressure and let him pass to a free and open man on the counter? Hmm that’s a new one I’ve never heard before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Virgil Van Dijk on Atleti's 2nd goal, discuss...

 

3 hours ago, TMCosta said:

What? Just dont... The keeper is the guilty one

 

6 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

It is Adrians fault that VVD backed off Morata and applied zero pressure and let him pass to a free and open man on the counter? Hmm that’s a new one I’ve never heard before

In my opinion it was VVD and Gomez fault. VVD backed off Morata from the halfway line with another 2 Liverpool players behind him.

The strike from Llorente was actually a decent hit but the shot should of been closed down before then.

Adrian was at fault for the first goal which was huge and changed the game. That in truth was the deciding factor in the game for me. Always gonna be tough for Liverpool to go again.

Sorry I just watched the game back and wanted to put my two Penneth in 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, carlo123 said:

Can anyone recommend a promising young goalkeeper (as a number 2) up to the value of £1m please? as only have a small budget.

 

Many thanks 

One to possibly keep an eye on is Steven Benda. Only 21 year old but currently first choice keeper at Swindon and doing well by all accounts (Swindon are 2nd in League 2 at present). 

He will return to parent club Swansea in the summer and could be installed as first choice there if they fail to land Freddie Woodman on a permanent deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2020 at 12:29 PM, hesselink said:

What if Liverpool lose by Atletico in 1/8F UCL? Big respect for their results, but how many of you remember that Real Madrid won UCL titles 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, and they never had this hype? What's next, another rise in summer review?

Real situation:

TAA deserved +2 not 1.
Robertson +1 (summer), not now.
VVD 95 - reality.
Alisson played 15/23 games, +1 summer.
Mane +1, deserved.
Fabinho undeserved (depends on playing time/performance at the end of the season)
Wijnaldum MAX 92 atm.
Firmino is key of the Liverpool, but SM will never recognize his quality.

Like I said, what now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...