• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 3/12/2020 at 10:28 PM, Wave_Dweller said:

Kyle Walker worth buying for cash? Or will he drop?

I reckon (individually) he probably would have done enough to keep his rating stable, come the Summer, whether or not City finish 2nd or in 3rd place: especially if he can keep performing as he has been doing recently. He's played well in his last few games averaging a rating between 6.5 -7.5.

Didn't play against MU. I'm guessing Pep wanted to give J.Cancelo a chance (who didn't play too badly), and was one of City's better player's in that game. However, I don't think he is gonna displace K.Walker in the City side (just yet).

I reckon KW has a few years left in him before he (possibly) returns back to his boyhood club Sheffield United - where he could finish his career. 

9 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Anyone have an opinion on this?

I presume your Q just got lost amongst the other posts... :)

5 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Richarlisson or Gabriel Barbosa it'svert difficile for me To choice

G.Barbosa wants to (according to reports) play his football in Brasil for the long-term, and has signed a contract with Flamengo till 2024.

Therefore I believe he will struggle to hit above a rating of 90+, unless he breaks into the Brazil first team squad and performs very well in the international games - helping them to future Cup 🏆 success/reach finals.  

Richarli has been one of Everton's better player's in their (not so good) season, he is also a key/important 🔑 player for the team. And has shown us that he has the potential to play for a stronger Club. 

4 hours ago, Marek said:

At the end I "gave up" and accepted the deal giving him Bernardo + Alli + Foden + CHO + Saka + Billy Gilmour. I lost some top talents (I'm sorry especially for Foden and Gilmour), but with Neymar and Kimmich I have now two more world class players and now I have a rated 95 XI for league and a rated 91 XI for cups. It's worth it. Thanks for the help. đŸ’Ș 

I agree losing B.Gilmour, Foden and B.Silva does seem like 👊 blow.

However, for the NOW + 5 years, you have a super strong đŸ’Ș squad - and I'm sure (in that time) you'll pick up some great young talents (again) as you did before. 

Out of interest could you please list some of your other talented youth players? 

I can then provide you list of some more talented young players who you may be able to (depending on their availability/your funds) add to your squad.

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I reckon (individually) he probably would have done enough to keep his rating stable, come the Summer, whether or not City finish 2nd or in 3rd place: especially if he can keep performing as he has been doing recently. He's played well in his last few games averaging a rating between 6.5 -7.5.

Didn't play against MU. I'm guessing Pep wanted to give J.Cancelo a chance (who didn't play too badly), and was one of City's better player's in that game. However, I don't think he is gonna displace K.Walker in the City side (just yet).

I reckon KW has a few years left in him before he (possibly) returns back to his boyhood club Sheffield United - where he could finish his career. 

Thanks for the in depth reply mate, much appreciated! 

2 hours ago, errrrerrre said:

Can Verrati keep his 94? or he will drop in the next review?
Alisson - keep or sell and buy T.Stegen?

M.Verrati: With PSG knocking out BD and progressing further in the CL, it will give M.Verrati a chance to prove that he is worthy of keeping his 94. I really hope he stays (at the very least) as he is one of my own players to 😀, and PSG's most important midfielder. 

He's just got to learn to control his 👄 and realise how much PSG need him to be at his best, to have a better chance of reaching the CL final.

They certainly have the fire power to beat the best teams, they just lack defensively, and a stronger leader on the team.

Alisson: You can see how badly Liverpool missed (the more confident/assured) Alisson against A.Madrid, especially towards the end of the game.

He currently has a hip injury. 

Liverpool's injury update: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sportsmole.co.uk/football/liverpool/injury-news/injuries-and-suspensions/liverpool-injury-suspension-list-vs-everton_392644.html

😁 - I actually forgot N.Clyne existed.