Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 3/13/2020 at 8:49 AM, NickTheBiz said:

Cucurella is already 88 though.  Are we saying he's going up 2 to 90?

Correction below, basically my input error. Remarkable there aren't more. Thanks Nick for reporting, it helps me a lot.

On 3/13/2020 at 6:23 PM, Mickbor59 said:

Richarlisson or Gabriel Barbosa it's very difficil for me To choice

Richarlisson is still young and has a lot of scope for improvement yet....

On 3/7/2020 at 11:47 PM, Kierans91 said:

Wesley Fofana should be a decent signing for anyone with a small budget low rated team.

75 rated from St. Etienne played 13 times starting 12 this season (1124 minutes) only down side, St. Etienne are not doing very well.

Ran him thru the spreadsheet (see below) and YES Kierrans91 St Etienne's position is the only thing keeping his rating from being even higher 80 / 82??

Check out Thorgan Lesar's Belgian thread for the up-to-date ratings, fantastic and massive effort TL 😃😃

I hope to be able to add the link in a PS below

Latest Update on Ajax also some updates from Big5 as of today and many weeks to come? below:-

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Ajax  so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873 875 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Ajax-St-Etie-Mil-Laz-Sev-Stras1.png

Missed a Red Box for Diego Carlos's 90. Raphael Leao won't need to do much more to get his rise I'm sure, just a few extra minutes. En Nesryri too! Won't be selling either player myself just need a few extra minutes BUT of course WILL they get a chance to?

Incidentally, when I was a child, many years ago, once- a-week 6 or 7 strong men came street to street on the back of an open backed Lorry hefting heavy wooden box-crates full of Big bottles. They were selling this NEW DRINK idea from USA that wasn't in the shops yet, Lemonade, Orange, Dandelion & Burdoch and many other exotic flavours. The corner shop didn't have them and supermarkets hadn't arrived in the UK yet (Which ended their Business).

But what's that U say? "how is this pertinent" well believe it or not it is was called "Delicious Corona Soft Drinks delivered to your door" Now I don't think anyone delivering Corona to our doors would be welcome today. BTW being in my 70's and with many underlying health conditions, I'm self-Isolating from here on in....

Thanks for your interest and support, gratefully received...Cheers Socca 😃

Ps 

14 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Correction below, basically my input error. Remarkable there aren't more. Thanks Nick for reporting, it helps me a lot.

Ran him thru the spreadsheet (see below) and YES Kierrans91 St Etienne's position is the only thing keeping his rating from being even higher 80 / 82??

Check out Thorgan Lesar's Belgian thread for the up-to-date ratings, fantastic and massive effort TL I hope to be able to add the link in a PS below

Latest Update on Ajax also some updates from Big5 as of today and many weeks to come? below:-

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Ajax  so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873 875 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Missed a Red Box for Diego Carlos's 90. Raphael Leao won't need to do much more to get his rise I'm sure, just a few extra minutes. En Nesryri too! Won't be selling either player myself just need a few extra minutes BUT of course WILL they get a chance to?

Incidentally, when I was a child, many years ago, once- a-week 6 or 7 strong men came street to street on the back of an open backed Lorry hefting heavy wooden box-crates full of Big bottles. They were selling this NEW DRINK idea from USA that wasn't in the shops yet, Lemonade, Orange, Dandelion & Burdoch and many other exotic flavours. The corner shop didn't have them and supermarkets hadn't arrived in the UK yet (Which ended their Business).

But what's that U say? "how is this pertinent" well believe it or not it is was called "Delicious Corona Soft Drinks delivered to your door" Now I don't think anyone delivering Corona to our doors would be welcome today. BTW being in my 70's and with many underlying health conditions, I'm self-Isolating from here on in....

Having said that Socca.

I believe Fofana could potentially reach 80 in there next review which I’m sure is still some way off.

Look at Diaby today, got a 9+ for Pacos de Ferreira and there currently sat in 16th place in the Portuguese league.

Unless I’m missing something, that is a pretty big rise in a team languishing near the bottom.

On 3/17/2020 at 1:24 AM, Soccahappy said:

Check out Thorgan Lesar's Belgian thread for the up-to-date ratings, fantastic and massive effort TL 😃😃

I hope to be able to add the link in a PS below

Ps 

good luck there with that demential sheep strategy. hope everything will be fine, for you and your beloved, and for all the fellows forumers. these are hard times and is happened to live that to all of us, i guess we all are in the hands of God, whatever we call Him. actually this stupid game is one of the few things that pimp me up in this dark times, so keep it up with your predictions, at least they affect positively the spirit.

7 hours ago, oronzodd said:

good luck there with that demential sheep strategy. hope everything will be fine, for you and your beloved, and for all the fellows forumers. these are hard times and is happened to live that to all of us, i guess we all are in the hands of God, whatever we call Him. actually this stupid game is one of the few things that pimp me up in this dark times, so keep it up with your predictions, at least they affect positively the spirit.

Stay strong everybody. We will beat this. We're (Belgium) in a light lockdown from today to 5th April. 

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I have actually a question. Is there public in our Soccer Manager-games ? 😛 

(For those who doesn't like this question, we need to laugh.. It's healthy :) )

What's this ? Under my name "internationally recognised"... :s 

3000 posts i think ;) nice one

Hey guys, 

Who do you think will win the upcoming NxGn? 

I'm for Eduardo Camavinga. don't think anyone deserves it more than him! He's established himself as a first team regular at Rennes (at the age of 17), helping them up to the top half of the table. 

Although, (unfortunately) an attacking player will probably win it instead. 

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/nxgn-fati-rodrygo-greenwood-football-talented-teenager/dtgafo32maqc1pec6r2ea74sn

Edited by Milanista1
Couldn't seem to decrease the font size.

Darío Sarmiento (16, 67, AM, Advanced Playmaker). 

It's still very early days but if you guys have the patience and pounds then pick him up while he's still fresh on the block.

Ofcourse a YouTube video isn't much to go by, however, he does show confidence in his own ability and selflessness towards his fellow team mates.

Another highly rated Argentinian player:

Thiago Almada, who has also been linkened to Messi - seems slower than Darío Sarmiento, from what i have seen of him. 

1 hour ago, nivea said:

Are you okay @Milanista1 during Italy lockdown?

Yes! I'm not too bad. I actually reside in the UK (born in the UK), not in Italy - my profile states that I am only a causal Milan fan.

I choose the name Milanista1 because it just sounded really cool to me, and the fact that my all-time favorite (R10) played for Milan and so did my favorite defensors: F.Baresi (I've only watched him on YouTube), Cafu, Maldini and A.Nesta. 

God bless you for remembering me in these challenging of times.

I would recommend all to include, Organic Celery (juiced) juice, a ripe banana, lemon water, and mainly fruits, vegetables, herbs and some spices into your diets (as you can). All, in order to help evade, and even stop/lessen the impact of this -

Corona☠️virus 🐍🐜🔫🔫🔫😷...

Anyways, consuming mainly these types of foods (limiting/avoiding virus feeders - meat, dairy, eggs, gluten and wheat) has certainly helped me in my battle against two life-long medical (Viral) conditions that I have in my Liver and in my Gut: namely IBD and (paralysing at times) CFS, not the Coronavirus (phew!). :)

I know I'm slightly off topic here, but I just wanted to share how I have been fighting against these viruses for a few years now, and I also I want you guys to be empowered to remain well, as well.  👍👍👍

On 3/16/2020 at 5:42 PM, Kierans91 said:

Having said that Socca.

I believe Fofana could potentially reach 80 in there next review which I’m sure is still some way off.

Look at Diaby today, got a 9+ for Pacos de Ferreira and there currently sat in 16th place in the Portuguese league.

Unless I’m missing something, that is a pretty big rise in a team languishing near the bottom.

Agreed Kierans I've tried to shrink the formula that gives out 79 and 81 ratings which SM only rarely use, but obviously not shrunk it enough. For 79's u can think 80. 81's are more difficult to fix as the formula is too complex for me to very accurately change it and it's a choice between 80 and 82. It combines with other formulas so we'll have to live with 81's. IF I can't get the accuracy sufficient I might as well estimate myself but then I can only blame myself instead of an ignorant Computer. "Computer he say No!" 🙃

On 3/18/2020 at 2:02 AM, oronzodd said:

Think I must be too old to understand "demential sheep strategy" is it like "Computer he say No!" Have to agree about affecting our spirits in a positive way tho..

On 3/18/2020 at 9:58 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Stay strong everybody. We will beat this. We're (Belgium) in a light lockdown from today to 5th April. 

I have absolutely no doubt we will beat this. However it's how long it takes us and at what cost. We will get a vaccine probably quicker than the year they are saying, but b4 that their are other things the scientists are working on. How effective the other anti-virals would be are being lab tested now and some look promising already. They may be partially effective but they are safe because are already used on other respiratory conditions. Wasn't that what was successful with ebola not so long ago, a similar vaccine we already had, that might have been modified slightly? 

Wouldn't it be great to hear something like that announced? The stock market would turn on it's head in seconds! 😃

Where there is life there is hope BUT at the Very Worst it's a year or so and it will be just like flu

On 3/18/2020 at 3:50 PM, Milanista1 said:

Darío Sarmiento (16, 67, AM, Advanced Playmaker). 

It's still very early days but if you guys have the patience and pounds then pick him up while he's still fresh on the block.

Ofcourse a YouTube video isn't much to go by, however, he does show confidence in his own ability and selflessness towards his fellow team mates.

Another highly rated Argentinian player:

Thiago Almada, who has also been linkened to Messi - seems slower than Darío Sarmiento, from what i have seen of him. 

What a great find by Milanista, he is a Must Buy at 16yo and he already has sub appearances of from memory 135 mins!

12 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Bouna Sarr for a +1?

Having a great season at Marseille. AVB looking to make him captain to ward off interest from clubs. 

Not had a rise since Nov 2018. 

See Below for spreadsheet prediction and percentage +23.2% SIR MH. Only thing I would say is he had a slightly  higher %figure about 30% for the last review and SM ignored him then. BUT as u say "having a great season" so surely SM have to give +1 for  his performance this time. He's only 88 and squad cap is 91 I believe.

More updates from Big5 as of today and many weeks to come? below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873 875 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Sab-Napol-Atl-Mars-Montp1.png

The first 2 (Sabitzer and Stergiou) were predicted this way and have been given random rises recently exactly as predicted - Yippee! Hirving Lozano is obviously getting very little gametime but -68.6% is a huge percentage! Surely no future at Napoli?? Those extra lines on zubeldia I should have deleted as I have done for them all.

I know how quiet the forum has become and wonder if it's just like me. I find even though I am self-isolating at home I seem to have less time. Chasing up home deliveries and items I just can't get hold of. Supermarkets deliver about 80% of what u order and no sanitizers, paracetemol, antibacterials even Porridge, Multivitamins and Marigold gloves etc etc. And delivery's are threatening to be up to 3 weeks next I'm told. Roll on... But I'm Still Socca...appy!  even tho there's none to watch!

6 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Agreed Kierans I've tried to shrink the formula that gives out 79 and 81 ratings which SM only rarely use, but obviously not shrunk it enough. For 79's u can think 80. 81's are more difficult to fix as the formula is too complex for me to very accurately change it and it's a choice between 80 and 82. It combines with other formulas so we'll have to live with 81's. IF I can't get the accuracy sufficient I might as well estimate myself but then I can only blame myself instead of an ignorant Computer. "Computer he say No!" 🙃

Think I must be too old to understand "demential sheep strategy" is it like "Computer he say No!" Have to agree about affecting our spirits in a positive way tho..

I have absolutely no doubt we will beat this. However it's how long it takes us and at what cost. We will get a vaccine probably quicker than the year they are saying, but b4 that their are other things the scientists are working on. How effective the other anti-virals would be are being lab tested now and some look promising already. They may be partially effective but they are safe because are already used on other respiratory conditions. Wasn't that what was successful with ebola not so long ago, a similar vaccine we already had, that might have been modified slightly? 

Wouldn't it be great to hear something like that announced? The stock market would turn on it's head in seconds! 😃

Where there is life there is hope BUT at the Very Worst it's a year or so and it will be just like flu

What a great find by Milanista, he is a Must Buy at 16yo and he already has sub appearances of from memory 135 mins!

See Below for spreadsheet prediction and percentage +23.2% SIR MH. Only thing I would say is he had a slightly  higher %figure about 30% for the last review and SM ignored him then. BUT as u say "having a great season" so surely SM have to give +1 for  his performance this time. He's only 88 and squad cap is 91 I believe.

More updates from Big5 as of today and many weeks to come? below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873 875 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Sab-Napol-Atl-Mars-Montp1.png

The first 2 (Sabitzer and Stergiou) were predicted this way and have been given random rises recently exactly as predicted - Yippee! Hirving Lozano is obviously getting very little gametime but -68.6% is a huge percentage! Surely no future at Napoli?? Those extra lines on zubeldia I should have deleted as I have done for them all.

I know how quiet the forum has become and wonder if it's just like me. I find even though I am self-isolating at home I seem to have less time. Chasing up home deliveries and items I just can't get hold of. Supermarkets deliver about 80% of what u order and no sanitizers, paracetemol, antibacterials even Porridge, Multivitamins and Marigold gloves etc etc. And delivery's are threatening to be up to 3 weeks next I'm told. Roll on... But I'm Still Socca...appy!  even tho there's none to watch!

It's quiet indeed. But I will stay for long as possible.