Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 2/16/2020 at 4:35 AM, ombarcagunners said:

I have Oblak and Donnarumma so someone offers me Meret + Nkunku  and money too for Donnarumma.. I also have Lafont. I think Meret is much better than Donnarumma. Donnarumma is only 21 years old. I still doubt.

You don't need donnarumma if you have oblak. He will develop concern. Even meret and lafont will develop concern

On 2/17/2020 at 6:04 AM, gAv Gav said:

Torreira or Kessie ?

Not much different in my opinion but right now maybe kessie for me just because he is regular at milan. Torreira still gets playing time although not being starter regularly and it is interesting to see how arteta develops the team

7 hours ago, Pip said:

Lucas Hernandez (91) or Rice (90) + Ferro (85)?

I think lucas hernandez for me. West ham is in the red zone so unless declan rice moves to better team, he will stick to 90

37 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Is Joâo Félix still worth getting for € 40 million ? Someone offered Félix to me for that amount.

Yeah. Still only 20. Cost Atleti 113 million last season, they paid that amount not only for his ability but his future potential. Will only get better in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Swap griezmann (mine) for pjanic + sule?

I’d keep Griezmann unless you are stacked up front. 

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Saul or Jorginho + Gelson Martins
Saul or Betancur + Rodri
Saul or Bergwijn + Hakimi + Renan Lodi

I’d be tempted by the bottom 2 options. Probably go with Bentancur and Rodri

36 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

I’d keep Griezmann unless you are stacked up front. 

i would sell/swap griezmann because i think he reached his peak and i'm afraid he could drop soon..
in front i'm covered and i have better players than griezmann like manè, firmino, sterling, so i would sell him even because i need a good defender

On 2/16/2020 at 11:04 PM, gAv Gav said:

Torreira or Kessie ? Not too much between them, but according to whoscored Torreira has a slightly better overall performance rating. 

10 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Is Joâo Félix still worth getting for € 40 million ? Someone offered Félix to me for that amount. 

If you can bear patience with him to see if he is to become a star/improve in the next few seasons, then by all means go for him. I'm sure he will perform better with Portugal in the Summer... :)

7 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Swap griezmann (mine) for pjanic + sule?

If you are already strong enough in the attacking department and really could do with another midfielder and defender - only then swap him for the duo.

Take into account that you don't want to be strengthening the opposition too much, if he's already strong enough in the middle and in defense. 

5 hours ago, hesselink said:

Saul or Jorginho + Gelson Martins
Saul or Betancur + Rodri
Saul or Bergwijn + Hakimi + Renan Lodi

3 hours ago, Vib said:

Does Upamecano have a good chance of another rise in the summer? I certainly think so, yet he's got to keep up his great individual performances for RB Leipzig till the end of the season. 

2 hours ago, ExyloN said:

Is selling kane for 53M and getting Mbappe for 48M worth it? If your sticking around for the long-term then it's a very good deal for you. 

4 hours ago, ExyloN said:

Is selling kane for 53M and getting Mbappe for 48M worth it? 

Mbappe.

2 times better than Kane in my opinion and I’m English 😂 Mbappe is the best youngest in world football and in my top 5 of overall players.

4 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Leno or strakosha or cillesen?

Strakosha - Leno - Cillesen - in that order

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

2 questions:

Kai Havertz or Fabian Ruiz ?

Dan-Axel Zagadou or Mario Hermoso ?

Kai Havertz + Zagadou