Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

i guess we are going to find out how rough and hasty was evaluation of koke, chiellini, de gea, busquets, cristiano among the others, in the mid of the season and with all the seasonal targets still on stake, the silliest the highest is rated the player. i also hope that this "taking time" policy on most valuable leagues is due to make a complete review enlightening EURO 2020 performances next summer, contrarily on what was made with last world cup, included in the december review. wait and see.....

16 hours ago, hesselink said:

Saul or Jorginho + Gelson Martins
Saul or Betancur + Rodri
Saul or Bergwijn + Hakimi + Renan Lodi

Berg+hakimi+Lodi..

Hakimi is already 90 and will soon go up the way he's playing. Lodi has become a permanent fixture on the left wing of atleti and will be 90 in summer. Bergjwijn with the move is another potential riser.. I'll take three almost guaranteed 91s over a maybe 91+92

Edit: not sure why the post is hidden

6 hours ago, Vib said:

Would you give Renan Lodi and Neal Maupay for Ferland Mendy? (I'm a small team in this GW)

No keep Lodi and Maupay. Especially if you are a small team and need the players. Lodi just as good as mendy imo.

36 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

No keep Lodi and Maupay. Especially if you are a small team and need the players. Lodi just as good as mendy imo.

Cheers mate! Just one more thing, Lodi should surely get a +1 in summer (MOTM yesterday and Atletico could win the tie), Do you think he has any chance of +2 or is that too much to ask?

6 minutes ago, Vib said:

Cheers mate! Just one more thing, Lodi should surely get a +1 in summer (MOTM yesterday and Atletico could win the tie), Do you think he has any chance of +2 or is that too much to ask?

89 - 100%... Definitely got a chance of 90 just depends how SM review him. SM have made a few questionable decisions recently, however they usually got the big leagues right.

14 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Whoscored.com - his overall performance average (so far this season) is slightly better than the other two keepers. Add to that his team is also performing the better in their domestic league. 

Thanks for the info, I’m going to go Leno for now then sell and invest in strakosha before the ratings are done

14 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

2 questions:

Kai Havertz or Fabian Ruiz ?

Has the potential to become the better player out of the two - on SM in the future.

Dan-Axel Zagadou or Mario Hermoso ? 

DAZ has played more games than M.Hermoso for his club team so far this season, and has recently been playing quite well. 

12 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Alphonso Davies will be 88 or 89 in the end of season?

88 first, unless SM give him a generous 89.

Having said that, If he can keep his place in the side for the rest of the season (even now that L.Hernandez is back), then I don't think an 89 would be out of the question.  

13 hours ago, Vib said:

Would you give Renan Lodi and Neal Maupay for Ferland Mendy? (I'm a small team in this GW)

I'd keep those 2

6 hours ago, Vib said:

Lodi 80% +1, 20% +2 but eventually 92 to 94 possible, so he's a keep.

On 2/18/2020 at 10:39 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Is Joâo Félix still worth getting for € 40 million ? Someone offered Félix to me for that amount.

YES unless it's every penny u have. U have to expect dips in form and just hope he gets his sparkle back earlier rather than later. Worth that gamble

On 2/18/2020 at 2:47 PM, hesselink said:

Saul or Jorginho + Gelson Martins
Saul or Betancur + Rodri
Saul or Bergwijn + Hakimi + Renan Lodi

B + H + RL as much as I like Saul. BUT that's me and my clubs. You have to work-out how much value each side of the deal would help your club. 

21 hours ago, ExyloN said:

Is selling kane for 53M and getting Mbappe for 48M worth it? 

YES

21 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Leno or strakosha or cillesen?

Strakosha

19 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

2 questions:

Kai Havertz or Fabian Ruiz ?

Dan-Axel Zagadou or Mario Hermoso ?

Havertz and Zagadou

16 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Alphonso Davies will be 88 or 89 in the end of season?

EOS 87 40%,  88 50% and 89 10%.

Latest Upload  (Holland)  Below:-

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Holland so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Benf-Porto-Sportg-Spo-DB2.png

All for now, thanks for your interest and support, Cheers Socca

Edit: Ps The good ship SWiki is becalmed in freezing Ice halfway thru the North West Passage. It's crew all SM Officers and Gentlemen (SMOG) are not expected to decide whether turn round, sink the Ship or swim for Newfoundland until all their opinions on Rotherham United and a vote has taken place (Expected sometime soon ie this coming June in time for the BIG5  ..................or erh ......maybe not!) 

53 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I'd keep those 2

Lodi 80% +1, 20% +2 but eventually 92 to 94 possible, so he's a keep.

YES unless it's every penny u have. U have to expect dips in form and just hope he gets his sparkle back earlier rather than later. Worth that gamble

B + H + RL as much as I like Saul. BUT that's me and my clubs. You have to work-out how much value each side of the deal would help your club. 

YES

Strakosha

Havertz and Zagadou

EOS 87 40%,  88 50% and 89 10%.

Latest Upload  (Holland)  Below:-

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Holland so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Benf-Porto-Sportg-Spo-DB2.png

All for now, thanks for your interest and support, Cheers Socca

Edit: Ps The good ship SWiki is becalmed in freezing Ice halfway thru the North West Passage. It's crew all SM Officers and Gentlemen (SMOG) are not expected to decide whether turn round, sink the Ship or swim for Newfoundland until all their opinions on Rotherham United and a vote has taken place (Expected sometime soon ie this coming June in time for the BIG5  ..................or erh ......maybe not!) 

Famalicao ratings?

30 minutes ago, Pip said:

Douglas Luiz (86) + Eyibil (70) or Mazraoui (88)?

Mazraoui easily, He's not getting a lot of game time this season but he's still quite talented.

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

Famalicao ratings?

I explained as SM gave the Top2 risers +1's a very short time ago there was no way to know what SM would do and where the 0%line was. So I wasn't going to predict Famalicao. It's even worse with what they have done for Carlos Vinicius as they have gone from FAMINE (Famalicao) to FEAST (with him!). 

53 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Carlos Vinícius has a rose today won’t go up again will he? 

Thanks again Islelovesoccer for pointing this out. He certainly won't, couldn't have predicted a rise to 87. I've re-run it and see how it effects the others. FIRST Prediction and then on Carlos Vinicius basis. 

To me if I put the Carlos prediction as a basis it just looks excessive, anyway we'll see. This would also effect Porto's ratings upwards. BUT I'm not going to change Porto on the evidence of 1 Player SM may have got wrong on the topside. TAKE YOUR PICK:-

2-Choice-Benefica.png

1 hour ago, Mickbor59 said:

Give aubameyang for coutinho?? This is a very good question, though I'm not too sure who to pick.

However, swapping Auba for Cout could turn out to be a very good deal for you next season: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1243750/Liverpool-Jordan-Henderson-Philippe-Coutinho-transfer-message/amp

With Mane and Salah away at the AFCON next season - it would be wise for Liverpool to go out and sign at least another AM and/or FWD in the Summer transfer window. 

I would wait on the responses of others. 

Edited by Milanista1
Additional text.

I'm offered to swap Issa Diop for Pique and I'm curious to hear how people rate Diop long term (let's say mid to long term)?

Pique is obviously on the way back but might be an interesting player to swap for other young players, since I'm trying to build a squad from young players rising.

56 minutes ago, LauraAFCA said:

I'm offered to swap Issa Diop for Pique and I'm curious to hear how people rate Diop long term (let's say mid to long term)?

Pique is obviously on the way back but might be an interesting player to swap for other young players, since I'm trying to build a squad from young players rising.

It sounds like you are staying for the long-run, so who else decent (CB), apart from Issa Diop (89) is available - who you can swap Pique (94) with?

I ask, just to be sure that there isn't anyone slightly better than Diop (89) out there who you can swap Pique (94) for? 

44 minutes ago, Beatz said:

I have ndombele who has concerns.

Now Bentancur (22, 90) and Bennacer (22, 88) has become available.

who gets your pick and why?

😇Excise me for editing your question.

It shouldn't be a difficult choice to make, no doubt Bennacer is now settling in well at Milan, and has shown us to be a very good player. But.......

Bentancur (90) is the higher rated player and plays for the stronger team. He could also (possibly) jump to a 91 in the Summer: He's played consistenly well for Juve - so far this season. 

I'm building a team and I need multiple opinions on few players :

1.) Joakim Maehle - Jonjoe Kenny? (Which one should I go for?)

2.) Ander Capa - Santiago Arias - Fabricio Bustos - Danny Da Costa - Daniel Wass - Ola Aina? (Which one should I go for? Ranking based on quality would be appreciated)

3.) Enis Bardhi - Opinion on his rating and quality?

4.) Kaan Ayhan - is he good?

5.) Juan Musso - Is he good? Long term potential?

6.) Guido Pizarro - Mario Lemina - Ellyes Skhiri? (Top two of these or all of them are same quality and I should go for all three? Ranking based on quality would be appreciated)

7.) Gaetan Laborde - is he good?

I'm not looking for great or good players who will reach 91+. I need some decent players who can cover temporarily till my youth team develops. Are these safe options?

Thanks in advance :)