Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 2/24/2020 at 7:21 PM, Milanista1 said:

I'm gonna presume that there are no transfer bans on any of your players.

To raise a good amount of cash, some of the players I would consider selling are:

A.Lookman, R. Majecki, F.Sobral, J.Wind, D.James, O.Busquests, D.Lainez, O.Zinchenko, N.Phillips, C.Nwakali, G.Tiepo, K.Zohi, J.Ceasar, M.Clark and B.Godfrey....

The rest: I don't know much about them to include them to the list or they are just worth keeping. 

Brilliant. Thanks!

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Just asking jeez.. 

He's playing more and more in Barcelona, so I thought he has a little chance to rise with + 1. You could have said just "no" :)

He is playing more, but he looks terrible. Sm will probably give him +1; but sell him after his rise.

On 2/23/2020 at 4:08 PM, crvena_zvezda said:

I need to raise some money from my squad, who should I sell? (Sorry that it’s so long). Thanks.

E965EFE1-06F7-4510-A0DB-02F99116A9CB.jpeg

41E7C0B9-6A7C-484A-BE52-FC8DC4E6CC40.jpeg

81634197-DE91-495F-A405-A02F33BFF730.jpeg

92495DDE-FD95-461F-968B-152706EDE425.jpeg

06FE754B-A907-40FA-89FD-E8215AD45615.jpeg

34CA73D8-1A7C-47FF-BD61-14E3DB91536A.jpeg

6966BD47-F767-454C-B80A-C79B49D06644.jpeg

FBC6C5F0-DF2C-4C93-8F16-90610DE065C2.jpeg

13BE03CD-861F-4487-9D60-28E552F490C9.jpeg

C8A38589-2B2A-4C17-A1E8-B7C67913502A.jpeg

750FA08C-AE47-4F54-BFD0-8EA306B42819.jpeg

54CE9D48-9640-4959-9E5C-9B6D47030624.jpeg

67742AD4-8A49-422E-801F-87D43E0F8037.jpeg

Cairney, Till, Konsa, Harrisson, Sandler, Sottil, Ojo, Arzani, Clark, Molumby, B.Martins, Poole, Badiashile, Gallacher, Zinchenko, Tiepo, Lookman, Busquets, Lainez, Colombatto, Hugill, Leya Iseka, Fry, Han, Ceasar, Sobral, Wilmot, Nwakali, Bayliss, Harper, Godfrey, Turnbull, Phillips, Arroyo & Donnelly

33 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Gabriel Jesus

Firmino

Mbappe

Joao Felix

Haaland

Gnabry

I want to sell 2 players. Who?

Very hard but I would probably lose Jesus and Felix. Not ideal but the others are just too good to lose atm.

On 2/25/2020 at 10:12 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Junior Fìrpo + 1 / + 2 possible in next review ?

If he can merit enough game-time before the end of the season, then I presume he would get a +1. As mediocre as he's been, he's still playing as the current starting LB for one of the best football Clubs in the world. 

On 2/26/2020 at 11:45 AM, congola said:

hello all

should i swap erikson for gnarby?

thanks

Good day to you, Congola,

On current form I would... 🤔

Presuming it doesn't leave you too weak in the midfield area - I would only then swap Eriksen for Gnabry.

On 2/26/2020 at 4:45 PM, JAMancini said:

Gabriel Jesus

Firmino

Mbappe

Joao Felix

Haaland

Gnabry

I want to sell 2 players. Who?

I kind of agree with Vib...

Though I would try to keep J.Felix by rotating as much as you can: to lower the likelihood of major concerns developing by your players.

Hi, I am wondering if this deal is worth it.

I have Mukiele, I have been offered either Neuhaus and a little cash or Bernardeschi (I need a AM R/L more than a defender, though surely he will rise at his club and he is young.

Should I deal?

Also I have an underperforming Vardy but have too many old CF (he was a/m until recently and played on wing, )I could swap him with Ozil would that be a good option instead? Ozil playing regularly now so should hold his 90?

Any thoughts

thanks

Full game world with not many (if any) players rated 89+ free in it.

32 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I am wondering if this deal is worth it.

I have Mukiele, I have been offered either Neuhaus and a little cash or Bernardeschi (I need a AM R/L more than a defender, though surely he will rise at his club and he is young.

Should I deal?

Also I have an underperforming Vardy but have too many old CF (he was a/m until recently and played on wing, )I could swap him with Ozil would that be a good option instead? Ozil playing regularly now so should hold his 90?

Any thoughts

thanks

Full game world with not many (if any) players rated 89+ free in it.

I'll take the Neuhaus offer in that case.

No don't lose Vardy, you can probably get better than Ozil for him imo.

What are you guys opinions on these players (Any chances of rises in coming reviews and how high they could possibly reach in the future and whether they are worth keeping)

Curtis Jones

Neal Maupay

Riqui Puig

Said Benrahma

Ollie Watkins

Kaio Jorge

Thanks in advance!

13 hours ago, The punch said:

sell de bruyne for haaland ?

It is not as straight forward as some are making out. Of course selling a 96 rated player for an 88 rated player makes no sense. Soccermanager wont even allow it.

But if your first team is in good shape and can takethe immediate hit it may be worth considering.

They should give you another star that is already in the 90 to 94 range plus haaland to make it viable. Or haaland a 91 star and some cash etc. But there are ways to make it work.

Personally i like having players that I watch continually rise in my team so its nice to have them. Haaland is a cert to make it too i think.