Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

At last Postimage back up and running:-

More updates from Big5 below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878, 880 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Germ-Clubs-Leip-Frei-Eintr-Main.png

Remember all the clubs with High minus figures are as useful even as the high risers as they can be sold (self-evident I guess). Working atm on players mentioned / requested recently on the forum but will have to wait for more random ones to make it sufficient to upload. Should have more by Monday.

Being self-isolating I'm spending a lot of time trying to get provisions delivered as Tesco (My Usual source for supermarket deliveries) are booked up to May now! Are any other Uk forumers having the same trouble, I know Milanista is Uk based round manchester?? Tried a few other Supermarkets and all seem to be have similar long delivery lead times.

After all I said about SM not using risers to 79. Recently we had 2 random ones:- Facunda Medina on 25 March and today Simakan both rising +1 to 79. It's one of those attempts SM have to complicate the risers situation and possibly a sign of Argentina (Medina) being close?? Why do they do this ?Just to annoy us?? 

Anyway all the best in these extraordinary times. Thanks for the intertest and support, Cheers Socca 😀

13 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

I like Palacios personally. Weston on the other hand has been steady performer over a longer period of time. Following on the American trend of talent in bundesliga after Pulsiic. He’s in a transitional Schalke team that has been very inconsistent on and off the pitch. If they both stay in the current teams for another couple season then I guess Palacios will become more integral still and reach potential faster. He’s riding the wave. 

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Postimage looks as if it is open for business but still when I try to use it it says "New Uploads is Temporarily disabled for maintenance" drat!

Turkey Next by the way bottom club Kayserispor went into Swiki this morning.

Will run thru my spreadsheet, both great talents but I'd go for Soyuncu first

Will run thru my spreadsheet, the ones in my spreadsheet

Oh Ok,

8m is eight million tho and Jesus will go down in value probably to 36m on 1st of May.

Yes unless like Laporte he has a further setback.

I favour Palacios but both good prospects. Hooch's post spot on

YES he's very young and his talent like most of that age will be inconsistent until he gains experience and confidence. I believe he will get there, when is another question. Worth the bet tho

Yippee! Your a Star Mr Lesar. (I'm a poet and I know it) 😃

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Cheers guys. Much appreciated

On 4/8/2017 at 11:55 AM, Sir Rahul said:

TURKEY SUPER LIG

Basaksehir:

Caicara +1 to 88

Clichy +1 to 88

Gunok +2 to 87

Crivelli +1 to 87

Kahveci +1 to 87

Epureanu +1 to 87

Tekdemir +1 to 86

Ponck +3 to 85

Gulbrandsen +1 to 85

Aleksic +1 to 85

Babacan -1 to 85

Jojic -1 to 84

Azubuike +3 to 83

Fenerbahce:

Rami -1 to 88

Tufan +2 to 87

Muriqi +2 to 87

Zanka +1 to 87

Dirar +1 to 87

Bayindir +4 to 86

Jailson +1 to 86

Turuc +1 to 86

Belozoglu +1 to 86

Arslan -1 to 86

Cigerci +2 to 85

Potuk -1 to 85

Ekici -1 to 84

Kadioglu +2 to 82

Besiktas:

Erkin +1 to 88

Hutchinson +1 to 87

Rebocho +1 to 86

Tokoz +2 to 84

Nayir +3 to 83

Yalcin +4 to 82

Boyd +2 to 82

Yuvakuran +2 to 77

Galatasaray:

Nagatomo +1 to 88

Maicon -1 to 87

Marcao +3 to 86

Bayram +3 to 86

Luyindama +1 to 86

Donk +2 to 85

Buyuk +1 to 85

Calik +1 to 84

Turkey preds

8 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878, 880 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Remember all the clubs with High minus figures are as useful even as the high risers as they can be sold (self-evident I guess). Working atm on players mentioned / requested recently on the forum but will have to wait for more random ones to make it sufficient to upload. Should have more by Monday.

Being self-isolating I'm spending a lot of time trying to get provisions delivered as Tesco (My Usual source for supermarket deliveries) are booked up to May now! Are any other Uk forumers having the same trouble, I know Milanista is Uk based round manchester?? Tried a few other Supermarkets and all seem to be have similar long delivery lead times.

After all I said about SM not using risers to 79. Recently we had 2 random ones:- Facunda Medina on 25 March and today Simakan both rising +1 to 79. It's one of those attempts SM have to complicate the risers situation and possibly a sign of Argentina (Medina) being close?? Why do they do this ?Just to annoy us?? 

Anyway all the best in these extraordinary times. Thanks for the intertest and support, Cheers Socca 😀

Stay safe.  Same issues.  No deliveries for existing or new customers for like 3 weeks. Crazy 

10 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Stay safe man. I've been venturing out to the shops (although I'm changing from Tesco, as the stocks levels on certain items is awful in my local).

Review of my predictions for Holland so far, not as far out as I feared for a first effort. I underestimated, which is exactly what I intended. Both these clubs can be adjusted to take into account Postema and Bruijin, Quite uniform these 2. Interesting to see how the others Clubs go now. Socca is Happy 😃

Review-Res-Heer-Gron1.png

Firstly I apologise for posting this here, but it is the main thread that is still "alive" (no disrespect to others who have their own ratings/discussion threads that are great, just not perhaps as widely visited)

I would like to know if I am alone in thinking that this would be a fun idea for a custom gameworld (before I go to the effort of setting it up then nobody joins it!)

I am an AFC Wimbledon fan and we are a team that gets promising youngsters in on loan or even produce some talent (Leo Castledine recently taken by Chelsea) and I wondered what AFC would be like if we had held onto those players. Also if the sons/nephews /cousins of players from the past had followed in their relatives footsteps and played for us (Sam Beasant son of Lurch, Jack cork son of the  legendary "bald Eagle" (Beagle for short) Alan Cork etc.

I would probably only have smaller teams from UK as my knowledge of "foreign" footy isnt great (I rely on the threads on here for talent spotters, thanks again all of you, great work)

As there would be a limited number of players to buy, I would probably change the transfer perameters each season. 2nd season could be players who share  roughly the same first name as you. I am Steve so could have Steve Cook, or stephen Caulker, or Etienne (thats French for Stephen I believe!) See I can Parlez un petit pois French.(Who said the English were arrogant and only speak English!

Next season could be last names or under 18s only and then over 30s only. I would have the teams in reverse order of size of ground i.e. biggest grounds in bottom league and smallest at the top to try and even out the money gained.

Sound like fun? Or am I just a sad old man longing to see AFC do something other than struggle at the bottom of League 1 season on season.To be fair it is a division above where we probably should be so we are doing well)

Over to you!

26 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Firstly I apologise for posting this here, but it is the main thread that is still "alive" (no disrespect to others who have their own ratings/discussion threads that are great, just not perhaps as widely visited)

I would like to know if I am alone in thinking that this would be a fun idea for a custom gameworld (before I go to the effort of setting it up then nobody joins it!)

I am an AFC Wimbledon fan and we are a team that gets promising youngsters in on loan or even produce some talent (Leo Castledine recently taken by Chelsea) and I wondered what AFC would be like if we had held onto those players. Also if the sons/nephews /cousins of players from the past had followed in their relatives footsteps and played for us (Sam Beasant son of Lurch, Jack cork son of the  legendary "bald Eagle" (Beagle for short) Alan Cork etc.

I would probably only have smaller teams from UK as my knowledge of "foreign" footy isnt great (I rely on the threads on here for talent spotters, thanks again all of you, great work)

As there would be a limited number of players to buy, I would probably change the transfer perameters each season. 2nd season could be players who share  roughly the same first name as you. I am Steve so could have Steve Cook, or stephen Caulker, or Etienne (thats French for Stephen I believe!) See I can Parlez un petit pois French.(Who said the English were arrogant and only speak English!

Next season could be last names or under 18s only and then over 30s only. I would have the teams in reverse order of size of ground i.e. biggest grounds in bottom league and smallest at the top to try and even out the money gained.

Sound like fun? Or am I just a sad old man longing to see AFC do something other than struggle at the bottom of League 1 season on season.To be fair it is a division above where we probably should be so we are doing well)

Over to you!

Speak a French pea?

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Review of my predictions for Holland so far, not as far out as I feared for a first effort. I underestimated, which is exactly what I intended. Both these clubs can be adjusted to take into account Postema and Bruijin, Quite uniform these 2. Interesting to see how the others Clubs go now. Socca is Happy 😃

Review-Res-Heer-Gron1.png

Most differences are due to player form being taken into consideration (tho that's being done way too little in my opinion, so far), so all in in all your predictions were very well done.

20 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi,

Please advise which player has the best chance of getting to 90? Or if neither which would you buy?

Aissa Mandi (28) or Toloi (29) of Atalanta 

thanks in advance.

Mandi has improved in recent seasons and can play across the backline of the defence. However, R.Betis (12th) are not doing well in La Liga - this will not help his chance to rise.

Toloi is more likely to hit 90 as Atalanta (4th) have been very impressive in Serie A (even winning by a margin of goals in some of their games) this season. 

I should know they whooped us 5-0. 😔 

Both players have a similar performance average in as many games, with Mandi only slightly bettering Toloi. :)

20 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Adama traore to keep or to sell?

Keep A.Traore for now, sell him if he doesn't get a move to a stronger club by the end of the next transfer window. 

18 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Chilwell b mendy L hernandez umtiti 

Who to keep? 

The players not in bold players are more injury prone (in real life). B.Mendy is also not that good defensively.

11 hours ago, nivea said:

Joao cancelo or semedo? He is more versatile.

5 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Good idea (in a competitive GW) tu buy sorloth? Could be 89? Or 88? Maybe he will hit 88 first. 

4 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Thiago alcantara or coutinho ?

I choose Thiago Alcantara because he is the more versatile player between the two, and has been Bayern's most important midfielder for the last few seasons.