Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Review of my predictions for Holland so far, not as far out as I feared for a first effort. I underestimated, which is exactly what I intended. Both these clubs can be adjusted to take into account Postema and Bruijin, Quite uniform these 2. Interesting to see how the others Clubs go now. Socca is Happy 😃

Review-Res-Heer-Gron1.png

Botman next year will be Ajax starter? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2017 at 11:55 PM, Sir Rahul said:

TURKEY SUPER LIG

Basaksehir:

Caicara +1 to 88

Clichy +1 to 88

Gunok +2 to 87

Crivelli +1 to 87

Kahveci +1 to 87

Epureanu +1 to 87

Tekdemir +1 to 86

Ponck +3 to 85

Gulbrandsen +1 to 85

Aleksic +1 to 85

Babacan -1 to 85

Jojic -1 to 84

Azubuike +3 to 83

 

Fenerbahce:

Rami -1 to 88

Tufan +2 to 87

Muriqi +2 to 87

Zanka +1 to 87

Dirar +1 to 87

Bayindir +4 to 86

Jailson +1 to 86

Turuc +1 to 86

Belozoglu +1 to 86

Arslan -1 to 86

Cigerci +2 to 85

Potuk -1 to 85

Ekici -1 to 84

Kadioglu +2 to 82

 

Besiktas:

Erkin +1 to 88

Hutchinson +1 to 87

Rebocho +1 to 86

Tokoz +2 to 84

Nayir +3 to 83

Yalcin +4 to 82

Boyd +2 to 82

Yuvakuran +2 to 77

 

Galatasaray:

Nagatomo +1 to 88

Maicon -1 to 87

Marcao +3 to 86

Bayram +3 to 86

Luyindama +1 to 86

Donk +2 to 85

Buyuk +1 to 85

Calik +1 to 84

Cakir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Zapata, Zagadou and £30m of my money for Aubemyang?

Is it worth it? He seems to get 1 goal every 3 games in his history in this game world, seems a little steep as Zagadou is young and Dortmund now playing him and Aubs is getting to odd birthday and not playing like a 94 at Arsenal? any thoughts? It is a fully 116/116 teams world so don't often get 94s up for sale.

thanks for any input

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, Zapata, Zagadou and £30m of my money for Aubemyang?

Is it worth it? He seems to get 1 goal every 3 games in his history in this game world, seems a little steep as Zagadou is young and Dortmund now playing him and Aubs is getting to odd birthday and not playing like a 94 at Arsenal? any thoughts? It is a fully 116/116 teams world so don't often get 94s up for sale.

thanks for any input

Keep auba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2020 at 2:29 PM, Milanista1 said:

I'm sure this article has already answered my question: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.footballfancast.com/tottenham-hotspur-news/fans-reaction-champions-league-exit-ryan-sessegnon/amp 

There's some humour in it, especially for Arsenal and West Ham fans. However I still wanted the advice of you experts (on here) as well.

Do you think R.Sessegnon is worth keeping for a while longer, is he due a rise in the next review? 

He's struggling at the minute and I think he's really got no confidence. He's still a worthwhile very long term option, but not someone I see breaking through properly for 6 months.  Maybe the start of next season, but other problems he has are...

 

He's not good enough to play left wing.

He's an attacking full back rather than a defensive one (think Ben Davies).

 

That means in my eyes, that he has little to no chance under a manager like Mourinho, but we'll have to see.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Botman next year will be Ajax starter? 

Unlikely. He will probably start with the first team in preseason (unless he's sold, but with corona paralyzing the market those chances seem smaller atm). After that, it's up to his performance of course, but he will definitely not be joining the preseason squad as one of the expected starters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Rafter said:

is Calvert-lewin worth buying? will he rise again soon? would he have a chance of 90?

I believe Everton are capped at 90.

He has been one of their most consistent performers this season. And going by his individual performances he certainly deserves a +1 to 89.  

I believe that he has signed a new contract (a few weeks ago) with Everton (possibly) keeping him there till 2025.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51776966

A rating of 90 is more probable next season, if he continues performing well as he has done this season. 

 

5 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Thanks any other opinions? please!!!

I would go for Auba as well because he still has another (max) 5 years at the top level. And I'm sure you will be able to find a suitable replacement within that time.

4 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

He's struggling at the minute and I think he's really got no confidence. He's still a worthwhile very long term option, but not someone I see breaking through properly for 6 months.  Maybe the start of next season, but other problems he has are...

 

He's not good enough to play left wing.

He's an attacking full back rather than a defensive one (think Ben Davies).

 

That means in my eyes, that he has little to no chance under a manager like Mourinho, but we'll have to see.  

Thank you very much NickTheBiz! This is the kind of in-depth response I was hoping for, 😇(no offence intended to the other manager who responded). 

I think I will (now) bring him back from loan and sell him. As he really isn't likely to challenge my J.Sancho, F.Chiesa, L.Hernandez, or F.Mendy anytime soon - they are/will be occupying the positions Ryan Sess can also play in. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, Zapata, Zagadou and £30m of my money for Aubemyang?

Is it worth it? He seems to get 1 goal every 3 games in his history in this game world, seems a little steep as Zagadou is young and Dortmund now playing him and Aubs is getting to odd birthday and not playing like a 94 at Arsenal? any thoughts? It is a fully 116/116 teams world so don't often get 94s up for sale.

thanks for any input

Aub. Def Aub!

3 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Unlikely. He will probably start with the first team in preseason (unless he's sold, but with corona paralyzing the market those chances seem smaller atm). After that, it's up to his performance of course, but he will definitely not be joining the preseason squad as one of the expected starters.

Couldn't improve on Laura's analysis! But totally agree.

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

Sell Militao?

YES Definitely!

Leic-BLeverk-Rando1.png

Sorry again for the "RED BOXES" and small number of random predictions today. Will do better next time hopefully. Just don't seem to have much free time now, even in Coronavirus times. Probably because of it actually. Cheers Socca 😀

Ps Bit worried we haven't seen much of TMCosta in these precarious times, not like him tho...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

 

Aub. Def Aub!

Couldn't improve on Laura's analysis! But totally agree.

YES Definitely!

Leic-BLeverk-Rando1.png

Sorry again for the "RED BOXES" and small number of random predictions today. Will do better next time hopefully. Just don't seem to have much free time now, even in Coronavirus times. Probably because of it actually. Cheers Socca 😀

Ps Bit worried we haven't seen much of TMCosta in these precarious times, not like him tho...

Is the overall % the chance of them going up or minutes played? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Ludovit reis what do we know about him worth keeping or not? Not too sure.

Couldn't find much about him post-November 2019. 

However, I know he plays for Barça B (transferred from Groningen for 3.25M). 

He is a CM/DM - a deeplying playmaker.

He's a good tackler (had the most tackles - 114 in Eredivisie season -18/19) and likes to shoot from distance, though Barça fans say he still has to improve on his passing game.

L.Reis (19) also plays for Orange's Under 21 side. He played in Oranje's 2-1 (friendly) win over England back in November. 

I think It's too early in his career to make a proper judgement of how good he is/can be.

If the extra bit of cash can be used to bring in another (more known) talented young player, then sell Ludovit Reis. 

5 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Sell Militao?

If he's not a regular starter for your team then I would sell him. According to the Portugese experts on here - "he's overrated" .

Although, take into account that selling him doesn't leave you short of CB options.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Couldn't find much about him post-November 2019. 

However, I know he plays for Barça B (transferred from Groningen for 3.25M). 

He is a CM/DM - a deeplying playmaker.

He's a good tackler (had the most tackles - 114 in Eredivisie season -18/19) and likes to shoot from distance, though Barça fans say he still has to improve on his passing game.

L.Reis (19) also plays for Orange's Under 21 side. He played in Oranje's 2-1 (friendly) win over England back in November. 

I think It's too early in his career to make a proper judgement of how good he is/can be.

If the extra bit of cash can be used to bring in another (more known) talented young player, then sell Ludovit Reis. 

If he's not a regular starter for your team then I would sell him. According to the Portugese experts on here - "he's overrated" .

Although, take into account that selling him doesn't leave you short of CB options.  

Thanks very in depth 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Is the over0% the chance of them going up or minutes played? 

The over 0% ie above zero and how far above zero it gets, reflects how much safer the rise is. It is a compilation of all the statistics: Mins, goals, assists, the bigger the club the player plays for, the better league he's playing in and what position the club is in presently and what rating he already has. There's probably more formulas too that I can't remember atm and the formulas have evolved over the last 9 years. Twice a year I added or adjusted the formulas, each SM review trying to simulate what SM were doing and gradually getting closer and closer to the predictions SM make.

So YES how high the overall % is the be-all and end-all. Many formulas spread throughout the spreadsheet all contribute to that most important figure how far over 0% , Sorry for the lengthy explanation Krooss, I'm just a Nerd at heart and could have left it at the end of the first sentence really. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

The over 0% ie above zero and how far above zero it gets, reflects how much safer the rise is. It is a compilation of all the statistics: Mins, goals, assists, the bigger the club the player plays for, the better league he's playing in and what position the club is in presently and what rating he already has. There's probably more formulas too that I can't remember atm and the formulas have evolved over the last 9 years. Twice a year I added or adjusted the formulas, each SM review trying to simulate what SM were doing and gradually getting closer and closer to the predictions SM make.

So YES how high the overall % is the be-all and end-all. Many formulas spread throughout the spreadsheet all contribute to that most important figure how far over 0% , Sorry for the lengthy explanation Krooss, I'm just a Nerd at heart and could have left it at the end of the first sentence really. 😀

No need to say sorry that's great to know been playing since 2009 and have never really worked it out I normally look at age and games played then decide on media hype if they're young whether to take a punt on them or imbot obviously I've had some great success sterling mbappe etc for like 40k sterling back in the old days of value however I've also had some right flops Pablo piatti, Juan iturbe disaster haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Is sessegon as rubbish as everyone was saying after the champs league 

Not rubbish, just at a cross roads.  Is he a LB, LWB, left sided forward?  Doesn't seem to be showing appetite for any of them.  And clearly very low on confidence and understanding at the minute.

Think he'll go on to be a good Marcelo style left back in the coming years, but we're talking 6/12 months before we see some of it I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...