Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Vib said:

What are you guys opinions on these players (Any chances of rises in coming reviews and how high they could possibly reach in the future and whether they are worth keeping)

Curtis Jones

Neal Maupay

Riqui Puig

Said Benrahma

Ollie Watkins

Kaio Jorge

Thanks in advance!

The Brentford lads - depends on promotion. They all just rose but I'd hold on. All young and bright talents, if they don't go up, can see at least 2 getting picked up by PL clubs.

59 minutes ago, TrickyDave said:

It is not as straight forward as some are making out. Of course selling a 96 rated player for an 88 rated player makes no sense. Soccermanager wont even allow it.

But if your first team is in good shape and can takethe immediate hit it may be worth considering.

They should give you another star that is already in the 90 to 94 range plus haaland to make it viable. Or haaland a 91 star and some cash etc. But there are ways to make it work.

Personally i like having players that I watch continually rise in my team so its nice to have them. Haaland is a cert to make it too i think. 

Also expect Haaland to be 90 by end of the season.

58 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

De Bruyne might get CF added to his position after last night. 

Hope not

Latest Update for Holland  Below:-

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Holland so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Holland-Ajax-W2-Vit-Utrecht.png

On 2/21/2020 at 11:50 PM, hoochy koochy said:

Lautaro Martinez another rise in summer surely ?

To my mind Hooch, as well as he's playing, a +1 on top of a recent review of +2 is NOT EASY. If he ups his form and goals even more and becomes obviously one of the main reasons Inter WIN the League, then it's possible but he is already 91. Can  u wait and see??? An injury or bad form would soon finish his chances.

On 2/22/2020 at 3:41 PM, Vib said:

What are you guys thoughts on Neal Maupay? Does he have a chance of 87 in the summer? Could he ever reach 89-90 someday by moving to the right club or is that too much to expect?

He's only 23 Vib, but having seen him play numerous times over this and last season, I think YES he can rise again to 87 next review. Top Scorer at Brighton with eight and 2 assists in Premiership. On the way he scores goals I think a better club that creates more chances would help him score many more than Brighton do. Ultimately I'd guess 91 wouldn't be out of the question but NOT at Brighton obviously!

On 2/25/2020 at 7:15 AM, NickTheBiz said:

I agree.  Don't sell Soumare.  Will be number 1 on a lot ot clubs shopping lists this summer.

Have to agree Nick, re clubs interested: Spurs, Wolves, Real Madrid, Arsenal and possibly Chelsea are presently looking favourites to sign him BUT you would have to hold him while August maybe without a rise from SM. They may give him a Hype Rise of course but not on my spreadsheet stats as he shows -24.9% . Nevertheless I have him and I'll be keeping him until after both the SM Review and the Transfer deadline.

On 2/25/2020 at 10:12 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Junior Fìrpo + 1 / + 2 possible in next review ?

Looks like a +1 at moment Thorgan, Spreadsheet... +5.9% for Firpo but has to progress a lot more at Barcelona to get a +2, which looks unlikely presently. 

21 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Now Will be the league two?

It Will be a Joke..

The Joke of Bottom of Division 2 is playing loudly in SWiki today but no one is laughing, only tears 😩

4 hours ago, Vib said:

What are you guys opinions on these players (Any chances of rises in coming reviews and how high they could possibly reach in the future and whether they are worth keeping)

Curtis Jones   KEEP

Neal Maupay  KEEP +32.7%,  (+1 90%) (+2 10%)

Riqui Puig       KEEP +5.6%  

Said Benrahma  KEEP  

Ollie Watkins      KEEP

Kaio Jorge        KEEP

Thanks in advance!

Another update maybe tomorrow......

7 hours ago, Vib said:

I'll take the Neuhaus offer in that case.

No don't lose Vardy, you can probably get better than Ozil for him imo.

Thanks for your thoughts, any other opinions? or even predictions for end of season review for bernardeschi, neuhaus or Mukiele would be helpful. I seem to have lost the original question which was should I swap mukiele for neuhaus or bernardeschi? and as it is a very tough game worl with no players over 89/90 free should I swap a non scoring Vardy for Ozil as I am short on AM r/l.

You would think that after having played this game for 13 years I would be able to at least post properly!

Edited by Id rather be in SW19
messed up the question

On 2/26/2020 at 6:05 PM, JOE GI said:

Now Will be the league two?

It Will be a Joke..

I think there will be some people really looking forward to the review (not many probably) as they play the game with their "real team" in game worlds with very few managers so they can see if they can get better results with their players than in real life. They will be glad to see their players rise +1 or so. But yes very annoying for the vast majority to see Big 5 leagues rushed through and time spent on small teams.

On 2/26/2020 at 9:34 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Cairney, Till, Konsa, Harrisson, Sandler, Sottil, Ojo, Arzani, Clark, Molumby, B.Martins, Poole, Badiashile, Gallacher, Zinchenko, Tiepo, Lookman, Busquets, Lainez, Colombatto, Hugill, Leya Iseka, Fry, Han, Ceasar, Sobral, Wilmot, Nwakali, Bayliss, Harper, Godfrey, Turnbull, Phillips, Arroyo & Donnelly

On 2/26/2020 at 8:34 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Keep Majecki

Thanks so much! That's great!

On 2/27/2020 at 2:34 PM, errrrerrre said:

Soyuncu (90) +1 next review %? (currently) 15%.

Elvedi (90) +1 nexr review %? (currently) 0.4%.

I think Socca's formula will give us a better idea - so I am basing my response according to Socca's spreadsheet. 

I am aware that both defenders have played in the majority of their club's games this season. And I also think a +1 will depend on where their club's finish at the end of the season. 

Arthur or Gnabry?

Do u require a more offensive player: Gnabry is in better form than Arthur (It seems that Gnabry's injury didn't set him back). :)

Elvedi or Soyuncu?

Although Elvedi can play across the backline, I reckon Soyuncu is the more talented defender.

On 2/27/2020 at 10:45 AM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I am wondering if this deal is worth it.

I have Mukiele, I have been offered either Neuhaus and a little cash or Bernardeschi (I need a AM R/L more than a defender, though surely he will rise at his club and he is young.

Should I deal?

Also I have an underperforming Vardy but have too many old CF (he was a/m until recently and played on wing, )I could swap him with Ozil would that be a good option instead? Ozil playing regularly now so should hold his 90?

Any thoughts:

I would certainly hang on to J.Vardy, for now he is quite stable at a 92.. I would also play your (under-performimg) J.Vardy as your main targetman - with direct balls to him, that's if you play an attacking formation.

If my advice doesn't help, then as just as Vib suggested: you should give up J.Vardy for someone better than Mesut Ozil (sadly he's declined at Arsenal, and is linked with a move to Fenerbahce). 

thanks.

Full game world with not many (if any) players rated 89+ free in it.

Edited by Milanista1
I read Socca's latest spreadsheet.

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Thanks for your thoughts, any other opinions? or even predictions for end of season review for bernardeschi, neuhaus or Mukiele would be helpful. I seem to have lost the original question which was should I swap mukiele for neuhaus or bernardeschi? and as it is a very tough game worl with no players over 89/90 free should I swap a non scoring Vardy for Ozil as I am short on AM r/l.

You would think that after having played this game for 13 years I would be able to at least post properly!

I believe Mukiele is a good young player and done well in the champions league against spurs.  I’d give him a chance. Keep vardy over ozil no doubt. Ozil is a shadow of his former self and vardy is top of the scoring chart in epl

On 10/5/2017 at 4:27 AM, Sir Rahul said:

PORTUGAL LIGA NOS

Benfica:

Vinicius +3 to 86- +4 to 87

Grimaldo +1 to 90

Pires +1 to 89

Vlachodimos +1 to 88

Seferovic +1 to 88

Jardel -1 to 88

Fejsa -1 to 88

Ferro +2 to 87

Taarabt +2 to 86

Chiquinho +1 to 86

Florentino +2 to 85

Tomas Tavares +7 to 80

Nuno Tavares +2 to 80

Zlobin +2 to 80

Porto:

Corona +1 to 90

Telles +1 to 90

Marcano +1 to 89

Marchesin +1 to 88

Otavio +1 to 88

Uribe +1 to 88

Manafa +3 to 87

Diaz +2 to 87

Casillas -1 to 87

Waris -1 to 86

Loum +1 to 83

Leite +1 to 83

Diogo Costa +2 to 82

Baro +2 to 80

Fabio Silva +2 to 78

Sporting CP:

Coates +1 to 89

Doumbia +4 to 87

Ribeiro +2 to 87

Wendel +1 to 87

Phellype +3 to 86

Rosier +1 to 86

Borja +1 to 86

Eduardo Henrique +2 to 85

Ilori +2 to 85

Luis +2 to 82

Maximiano +4 to 77

Camacho +2 to 75

Gonzalo Plata worth buying?

1.) Aina or Dumfries for Right back spot?

2.) Karim Rekik a safe option or should I try someone else?

3.) Rob Holding - Keep or Sell?

4.) Karim Rekik or Aina for Left back spot?

5.) Becao (Udinese) or Alan Franco (Independiente) ?

6.) Calum Chambers - a safe option or should I try someone else?

Thanks in advance :)

3 hours ago, Djordjee said:

Have some cash on my hands, and considering Boubacar Kamara and Moussa Diaby. Thoughts?

I would keep both, Diaby has been brilliant for Leverkusen this season

Havent seen much of Kamara but I’ve heard he’s a good talent 

7 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Gonzalo Plata worth buying?

Yes...from Sporting: Plata, Maximiano and Camacho atm

17 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Latest Update for Holland  Below:-

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Holland so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Holland-Ajax-W2-Vit-Utrecht.png

To my mind Hooch, as well as he's playing, a +1 on top of a recent review of +2 is NOT EASY. If he ups his form and goals even more and becomes obviously one of the main reasons Inter WIN the League, then it's possible but he is already 91. Can  u wait and see??? An injury or bad form would soon finish his chances.

He's only 23 Vib, but having seen him play numerous times over this and last season, I think YES he can rise again to 87 next review. Top Scorer at Brighton with eight and 2 assists in Premiership. On the way he scores goals I think a better club that creates more chances would help him score many more than Brighton do. Ultimately I'd guess 91 wouldn't be out of the question but NOT at Brighton obviously!

Have to agree Nick, re clubs interested: Spurs, Wolves, Real Madrid, Arsenal and possibly Chelsea are presently looking favourites to sign him BUT you would have to hold him while August maybe without a rise from SM. They may give him a Hype Rise of course but not on my spreadsheet stats as he shows -24.9% . Nevertheless I have him and I'll be keeping him until after both the SM Review and the Transfer deadline.

Looks like a +1 at moment Thorgan, Spreadsheet... +5.9% for Firpo but has to progress a lot more at Barcelona to get a +2, which looks unlikely presently. 

The Joke of Bottom of Division 2 is playing loudly in SWiki today but no one is laughing, only tears 😩

Another update maybe tomorrow......

Could u do Groningen? TY

19 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Only part Info I can give you SW19, as my spreadsheet is only just starting to get inputs for next review in May/June and of course it's early days and few games since last BIG5 Review. Major thing is if U buy Neuhaus now U need to know SM should drop him 2million (10m to 8m) on 1st of April. I say should because sometimes they don't if they are sure he's going to rise in a review shortly. My Guess is they will drop him tho as we are not that close. I Like Neuhaus and might well buy him myself BUT I will wait while after  1st of April. 

Bernardeschi seems destined to be stuck on 90 for ever as he is mainly a Sub. This season 14 Benches, subbed on 8 times and has zero goals and assists in 785 minutes for Juve. He has 2 Goals and 478mins for Italy but those stats were b4 the last review. Pretty poor chance then, but he is getting time for top of the League Juve. I sold him long ago tho and there must be many better 90 players who have a chance of 91.

Mukiele: I also saw him play versus Spurs and was impressed. His stats since last review are only based on 7 games but are listed below, along with many other players (Picked out in Yellow) mentioned on the Forum Very Recently!

6 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys,

Should I give Tomori + Dwight McNeil for Fekir?

Thanks!

I would Definitely keep the duo. No spreadsheet info available yet, but will keep their clubs in mind for inputting when possible (Huge amount to do yet).

4 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Yes...from Sporting: Plata, Maximiano and Camacho atm

Could u do Groningen? TY

Yes TMC will also look at Groningen as I am looking at Holland atm. Update on Gonzala Plata below. 

Watch out for RED BOXES and usual the warning this early, we don't have many games played yet. Also a Must Buy at Dortmund, Giovanni Reyna. Seem to have lost the posts re Soyuncu (YES 4 Me!) / Elvedi and Maupay Info in yellow boxes below including Laszlo Benes warning as not getting selected (Benched 11 times and zero minutes since his review):-

Players-plus-Barca-Sporting-Etc.png

Also the post re Callum Chambers seems lost but he's injured and not likely to be back til next season starts. 

Thanks for the interest and support shown for my recent post, for which I'm very grateful. May keep updating my spreadsheet with an eye for what's been talked about / requested on the Forum. But there are times when I cannot respond at all until I've updated that club in the spreadsheet and there's a huge backlog (months worth). So if I don't respond, I'll try to keep a note and get to them eventually. Cheers Socca

23 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I think there will be some people really looking forward to the review (not many probably) as they play the game with their "real team" in game worlds with very few managers so they can see if they can get better results with their players than in real life. They will be glad to see their players rise +1 or so. But yes very annoying for the vast majority to see Big 5 leagues rushed through and time spent on small teams.

i play with progresul bucuresti in one of my league, so why not considering reviewing romanian 3rd division also, there is plenty of time for that.