Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 2/27/2020 at 11:58 PM, Djordjee said:

Have some cash on my hands, and considering Boubacar Kamara and Moussa Diaby. Thoughts?

If you can get them both then go for it, as they are showcasing their talent - quite well this season. And both players could one day play for a stronger-better Club (especially in B.Kamara's case).  

On 2/28/2020 at 3:25 AM, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Aina or Dumfries for Right back spot? Dumfries 

2.) Karim Rekik a safe option or should I try someone else? Who else is available? 

3.) Rob Holding - Keep or Sell?

I reckon he's currently behind, W.Saliba, S.Palastathopoulos, D.Luiz and P.Mari for a spot in the first eleven. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.justarsenal.com/what-does-the-future-hold-for-rob-holding-at-arsenal/235637/amp (I don't reckon Admin Pat has a crystal ball, but he probably knows more about Arsenal than I do). :)

4.) Karim Rekik or Aina for Left back spot? Aina.. K.Rekik is better suited at CB, and Aina can play on both flanks. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.com/en-ug/amp/news/consistent-unflinching-aina-thriving-amid-torino-turbulence/yump8n7z6q9k1onaxubsb9zk5

5.) Becao (CB, 24, 85, Udinese) or Alan Franco (CB, 23, 85, Independiente) ? I select A.Franco, even though he plays for the weaker side - he still has the better overall performance average. 

6.) Calum Chambers - a safe option or should I try someone else? He's out till the end of the season, so (hopefully) he should be safe at his current rating. 

Thanks in advance :)

On 2/28/2020 at 7:29 AM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys,

Should I give Tomori + Dwight McNeil for Fekir?

Yes, though only if you play in a competitive GW - in which Fekir will be an immediate (regular) starter for you, and his addition will bring much needed strength to your midfield. 

Otherwise, your better of keeping the duo. 

Thanks!

Edited by Milanista1
Grammar check

2 hours ago, liamgriff said:

I've been offered dele ali and F.Chiesa for Gnarby, not sure if i should accept, i'd really like to keep Gnarby to be honest 

I reckon the opposition manager thinks Gnabry could go up to a 93 someday (I think so to), that's why he's made a somewhat tempting offer to you. And going by that, Gnabry could soon be rated higher than both the players offered to you. :) 

3 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Predicting Dembele to fall from 91 to 90?

Injury after injury (not sure how much of their reoccurrance is his fault)... Though a drop in the summer review wouldn't really be a surprise.

Other 90-91 rated wingers - have at least amassed a fair amount of game-time in the past 2 seasons. 

1 hour ago, The punch said:

Jonathan DAVID rise +2, so anychance for +1 to 88 next review belgium ?

I would imagine that would be his max especially with the squad he’s in. He’s now there highest rated player. Unless he moves I can’t see him going up anymore.

1 hour ago, Marek said:

I've been offered Hudson-Odoi + Jayden Braaf + Eric Garcia (Man City talents) for my Ousmane Dembele. I'm thinking to accept, what would you do?

Yes I would, Fati is ahead of Dembele in the Barcelona team and Lampard is a big fan of Hudson Odoi so I can see there ratings being not too dissimilar in the future. Plus you are getting 2 young talents so I think it’s win win.

On 2/29/2020 at 1:20 PM, Marek said:

I've been offered Hudson-Odoi + Jayden Braaf + Eric Garcia (Man City talents) for my Ousmane Dembele. I'm thinking to accept, what would you do?

Hudson-Odoi and E.Garcia have both shown promising - early signs of their immense talent, and both are thought highly of by their manager's.

On the other side, O.Dembele is nevertheless, still young and quite talented, but right now you are better of letting go of him. Because he will (possibly) drop in the Summer review, and who knows what next season holds for him: I read he wants to stay at Barça, though getting game-time will be difficult for him (once he is injured again, sorry I meant fit-again). 😇 

On 2/29/2020 at 11:58 AM, The punch said:

Jonathan DAVID rise +2, so anychance for +1 to 88 (possible-not certain) next review belgium ?

I believe he's the top scorer in the league (with 18 goals so far). Very impressive for any young Striker. :) 

At this rate he could eclipse previous top scorers: R.Lukaku (already has done), I.Perisic and A.Mitrovic. 

Edited by Milanista1
Additional text.

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Barberan Maycon and Lazaro or Philipp Max?

Advice please.

maycon struggling to find place after long term knee injury, lazaro doesn't play bcs conte doesn't like his defensive phase and will likely leave next summer. on the other side i don't see any rise for max anytime soon because playing in low level team of bundes although his being pillar and landmark of the team, which count nothing in SM superficial reviewers' logic. so the deal looks balanced IMO.

9 hours ago, oronzodd said:

maycon struggling to find place after long term knee injury, lazaro doesn't play bcs conte doesn't like his defensive phase and will likely leave next summer. on the other side i don't see any rise for max anytime soon because playing in low level team of bundes although his being pillar and landmark of the team, which count nothing in SM superficial reviewers' logic. so the deal looks balanced IMO.

sounds fair

8 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Lazaro (Flamengo) or Lazaro (Newcastle)

Newcastle

Gabigol since joining Flamengo:

65 games 🏟
49 goals
14 assists 🎯
Champion of Carioca 🏆
Libertadores Champion 🏆
Brazilian Champion 🏆
Super Cup Champion 🏆
Recopa Champion 🏆
Libertadores Top Scorer 🔝
Top scorer of the Brasileirão 🔝
Top scorer in Brazil 🔝
King of America 👑

On 3/1/2020 at 1:58 PM, Elizeu Campos said:

Gabigol since joining Flamengo:

65 games 🏟
49 goals
14 assists 🎯
Champion of Carioca 🏆
Libertadores Champion 🏆
Brazilian Champion 🏆
Super Cup Champion 🏆
Recopa Champion 🏆
Libertadores Top Scorer 🔝
Top scorer of the Brasileirão 🔝
Top scorer in Brazil 🔝
King of America 👑 

Hola Mr Campos, 

Wow....😲 that record is certainly very impressive.

🤔 Is this the same Gabigol that didn't make the grade at Inter? (As a Milan fan I hoped he would have stayed there much longer)... 😀

However, he only made 10 apps for Inter, with only 1 goal to his name - so I guess I am being quite biased here.

Anyways, it's great that's he's improved even more as a striker, since his return to Brazil. 

https://sempreinter.com/2020/02/01/gabigol-i-always-respected-inter-but-i-knew-in-my-heart-i-wanted-to-stay-here/#disqus_thread

Though, I think he will struggle too rise much on SM. According to the report above, he's contracted till 2024 and hopes (by the sounds of it) to spend most of his career playing in Brazil.

We'll I'm sure in 2-3 years time he'll get bored and look for a bigger challenge. 

Oh, you say Gabigol is "King of America" - that's not right, there's only 1 King of America and that's.....

George III.....

No, sorry I should have said:

🍔Burger King 👑 😅