Afellay -1 to 82

Teze +2 to 78

Ledezma +5 to 75

Sidibe +3 to 73

Gloster +3 to 73

Vertessen +3 to 70

33 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Icardi or Firmino

Firmino: Doubt anyone would disagree and say Icardi???

My Prediction Results for another Netherlands Club: Feyenoord  below:-

Predict-Feyenoor1.png

First two look great. Kokcu difficult to size up with SM giving +6 back on Dec 19th but Ok. Then Senesi on generous side and Bannis and Azarkan a little ungenerous, usually 75 with any minutes at a club of Feyenoord's stature. But again as a first-time predictions I'm really pleased. Hope these and the comments are of interest, cheers Socca

Ps Another 4 Turkish Clubs went thru SWiki today.

19 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Predict-Feyenoor1.png

First two look great. Kokcu difficult to size up with SM giving +6 back on Dec 19th but Ok. Then Senesi on generous side and Bannis and Azarkan a little ungenerous, usually 75 with any minutes at a club of Feyenoord's stature. But again as a first-time predictions I'm really pleased. Hope these and the comments are of interest, cheers Socca

Who is Azarkan?

Edit: Never mind haha

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Predict-Feyenoor1.png

Nice, how do you see what goes through swiki?

Hi, Whilst we are talking goalkeepers, I have Strakosha as my first choice GK (I have just got Lafont in as a money maker for £6m as he was level 5 concerns at another club) I guess I keep Straks? Lazio 2nd in league must be due a +1. Surely?

Just been offered Christensen at Chelsea in exchange for Straks. Worth doing ? He would be my highest defender but then I have to rely on Lafont 88 gk  to keep clean sheets.

Any opinions please

thanks

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, Whilst we are talking goalkeepers, I have Strakosha as my first choice GK (I have just got Lafont in as a money maker for £6m as he was level 5 concerns at another club) I guess I keep Straks? Lazio 2nd in league must be due a +1. Surely?

Just been offered Christensen at Chelsea in exchange for Straks. Worth doing ? He would be my highest defender but then I have to rely on Lafont 88 gk  to keep clean sheets.

Any opinions please

thanks

I wouldnt do that trade for Chris. Not today.

And you shouldnt sell Lafont, he's a great keeper in game, give him a try.

7 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Any opinions please

thanks

Starks due +1. Good gk. currently can get to 91/92 at Lazio if they do well next two seasons. As a gk that’s probably his ceiling. Christensen good CB but ceiling probably 91 and no rise due anytime soon. 

On 10/5/2017 at 7:28 PM, Sir Rahul said:

DUTCH EREDIVISIE

Ajax:

Dest +6 to 84- +4 to 82

Promes +1 to 90

Veltman +1 to 88

Martinez +2 to 87

Schuurs +2 to 82

Lang +2 to 80

Gravenberch +2 to 80

Ziyech +1 to 92

Onana +1 to 91

Tadic +1 to 91

Tagliafico +1 to 91

Blind +1 to 91

Van de Beek +1 to 91

Antony +2 to 85

Kotarski +4 to 80

J Timber +5 to 78

Danilo +2 to 78

Q Timber +9 to 76

Jensen +3 to 76

Taylor +6 to 73

Mendez +3 to 73

Ter Hiede +3 to 73

Van Gelderen +3 to 73

AZ Alkmaar:

Koopmeiners +2 to 87- yes

Stengs +2 to 87- yes

Bizot +1 to 87- yes

Svensson +1 to 86- yes

Sugawara +5 to 80- yes

Idrissi +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Midtsjo +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Wijndal +5 to 83- +7 to 85

Boadu +3 to 86- +2 to 85

De Wit +4 to 82- +5 to 83

Aboukhlal +3 to 73- +8 to 78

Wuytens +1 to 86

Hatzidiakos +2 to 84

Evjen +2 to 82

Druijf +3 to 80

Kramer +3 to 76

Hoedemakers +3 to 76

Taabouni +3 to 76

Goudmijn +3 to 76

Gullit +6 to 73

Savastano +3 to 73

Margaret +3 to 73

Hi everyone, 

I have been following this thread for a while but never bothered to sign up, it has been very useful and has got me some big risers recently such as Wijndal and Sinisterra. When you are managing an English lower league club these rises and value increases can be very useful! 

But I have decided to sell a few of the players who have gone up as I am now in a better position to buy better and a bit higher rated players as in from 80/85 rated players but I have a few questions if anyone can help out and knows more about the players. 

I need a new keeper and the two I am deciding between are Ugurcan Cakir for Trabzonspor and Altay Bayindir at Fenerbahce. Cakir is 83 rated (2.0m) and Bayindir 82 rated (2.2m) but are they both likely to go to 86 and who is better and more likely to rise again in the future?

I have my eye on a few Salzburg players such as Okugawa, Szoboszlai and Daka who I expect to go up around 3/4 but would you expect these to rise in the future again? I am also torn between who to get out of Krepin Diatta (Brugge) and Patson Daka (Salzburg) though? Also in the Austrian league is an Isreali called Shon Weismann who plays for Wolfsberger and has 22 goals in 21 games. He is 82 rated so is he likely to go up to 85/86 with the form he is in?

Midfield wise I was looking at Dmitryi Barinov who is 83 rated at Lokomotiv Moscow but looks a promising prospect for the future so would expect him to rise around 3 as well but is he likely to go any higher after that? Same with Marcao at Galatasaray in defence and Matviyenko at Shakhtar (CB).

So all in all for those who don't want to read a long post, who is better out of Ugurcan Cakir and Altay Bayindir? Who is better out of Daka and Krepin Diatta? Are Marcao, Matviyenko and Barinov worth investing in? 

Thanks for anyone who can help.

PS my name is not actually Kurt Angle! 

9 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Ajax not done yet, man

I know mate... Was wondering what his thoughts were for the two tomorrow... Hence the question marks.

Dest 86? Martinez 87?

On 4/2/2020 at 6:49 PM, Barrow173 said:

I have 3 reserve goalkeepers, which is best to sell?

Unai Simon (86)

Nubel (88)

D henderson (87)

On 4/2/2020 at 7:08 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, Whilst we are talking goalkeepers, I have Strakosha as my first choice GK (I have just got Lafont in as a money maker for £6m as he was level 5 concerns at another club) I guess I keep Straks? Lazio 2nd in league must be due a +1. Surely? Yes a +1 would be well deserved.

Just been offered Christensen at Chelsea in exchange for Straks. Worth doing ? Nope. He would be my highest defender but then I rely on Lafont.

Any opinions please

thanks

I believe if you play a defensive/normal style tactics then having a strong goalkeeper is really of great importance as your opposition is likely to have more or a similar number of shots on goal then/as you. 

Regarding defensors - I would try to get D.Carlos (89) of Sevilla, (if he's available and when funds allow you to). 

He's a late bloomer, is highly-rated and has shown that he can get better. 

On 4/2/2020 at 11:10 AM, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Icardi or Firmino

Firmino is the better target-man/link up Striker for his team. I reckon Icardi will possibly spend all his peak years at PSG, so going up to a 94 in the future is not certain (for Icardi) unless he can help PSG to progress further in this seasons/next seasons CL. 

On 4/3/2020 at 11:31 AM, Kurt angle said:

Hi everyone, 

So all in all for those who don't want to read a long post, who is better out of Ugurcan Cakir and Altay Bayindir? Who is better out of Daka and Krepin Diatta? Are Marcao, Matviyenko and Barinov worth investing in? 

Thanks for anyone who can help.

PS my name is not actually Kurt Angle! 

Welcome Kurt Angle!  

Excuse me for erasing some of your post...

I'd just like to say that you are (probably) the best technical wrestler (second comes Chris Benoit) that I had the privilege of watching in my childhood years. Grazie for the memories. 😀

The 3 players in bold have the better performance average than the other players.

Ugurcan Cakir: is also the more complete goalkeeper.

Krepin Diatta: his market value is also greater.

Matviyenko: 🤔 Has played well for the (impressive) Ukrainian national side, is Shakhtar's main man in defence, and was linked to Arsenal/M.City back in January.

I'm sure myself and the "experts" 😇 on here will welcome answering any further questions you have regarding player selections, ratings, ect.

How is this possible ? Robertson is my best LB, but isn't playing due to an injury of 6 - 7 weeks.. . His concern grew. This isn't correct in my opinion...

Now I'm rotating with Alphonso Davies (2nd choice) and Liberato Cacace (3th choice) on the left back. 

On 4/2/2020 at 4:31 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Who is Azarkan?

Edit: Never mind haha

You found him Sir b4 I had time to react Ho Ho😀

22 hours ago, safir6 said:

Nice, how do you see what goes through swiki?

I can't tell u as the last time I revealed, I was blocked. (it's not difficult tho) Can anyone else help safir6 please if u remember?

5 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

no further rise for Boadu? Shame

anyway we should do a keep or sell Netherlands edition

I'm currently selling every dutch riser I have except Az and Ajax players

Your strategy will depend on your GW, sounds ok tho

2 hours ago, Mbappe9 said:

Surely another rise for Dest tomorrow?

also Martinez +2 or 3? Ajax CB.

@Soccahappy

My spreadsheet has been under estimating Netherlands, SM seem in a generous mood and this is not my spreadsheet predicting.... 

54 minutes ago, Mbappe9 said:

I know mate... Was wondering what his thoughts were for the two tomorrow... Hence the question marks.

Dest 86? Martinez 87?

.... I'll say Dest 84/85 and Lisandro Martinez 87/88. Bear in mind SM gave Dest a plus 4 back just b4 christmas.

SM Results of my predictions for AZ Alkmar:-

Review-Nwtherl-AZ1.png

Boadu got the above plus 2 in March, probably why Stengs got the same. Again under estimating is called for when doing a Country for the first time. Over estimating is much worse. 18Million wish it was real money, would keep me for a few weeks 😀 Thanks for your interest, if anyone is ... Cheers Socca 😀

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

How is this possible ? Robertson is my best LB, but isn't playing due to an injury of 6 - 7 weeks.. . His concern grew. This isn't correct in my opinion...

Now I'm rotating with Alphonso Davies (2nd choice) and Liberato Cacace (3th choice) on the left back. 

I completely agree! This is extremely unfair on you. Concerns should really be put on hold when a player has long-term injuries.

I would report it as a bug,  🐛 (if that's even possible).