Nagatomo +1 to 88

Maicon -1 to 87

Marcao +3 to 86

Bayram +3 to 86

Luyindama +1 to 86

Donk +2 to 85

Buyuk +1 to 85

Calik +1 to 84

My Turkish predictions - take note that SM never do Basaksehir well so I don't expect a lot of those to go through.

Aside from all this, expecting a -2 for Sturridge.

On 10/5/2017 at 7:28 PM, Sir Rahul said:

DUTCH EREDIVISIE

Ajax:

Promes +1 to 90- yes

Veltman +1 to 88- yes

Martinez +2 to 87- yes

Schuurs +2 to 82- yes

Dest +6 to 84- +4 to 82; +3 to 85

Lang +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Gravenberch +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Ziyech +1 to 92

Onana +1 to 91

Tadic +1 to 91

Tagliafico +1 to 91

Blind +1 to 91

Van de Beek +1 to 91

Huntelaar -1 to 87

Antony +2 to 85

Traore +4 to 82

Eiting +2 to 82

Kotarski +4 to 80

Ekkelenkamp +2 to 80

Van Leer -2 to 80

J Timber +5 to 78

Danilo +2 to 78

Q Timber +9 to 76

Jensen +3 to 76

Hansen +5 to 75

Brobbey +5 to 75

Taylor +6 to 73

Unuvar +6 to 73

Mendez +3 to 73

Ter Hiede +3 to 73

Van Gelderen +3 to 73

Dutch review done, on to Turkey now

1 hour ago, Nighch said:

Hello to you all hope you are all well.

Any idea if Argentinian League will be updated in next weeks or is it only some players update?

And regarding to Turkish League updates do you know if it will start in next 30 days?

Contratulations on your amazing work, specially Mr Socahappy

Thank you!

Turkey has started today

2 hours ago, Nighch said:

Any idea if Argentinian League will be updated in next weeks or is it only some players update?

And regarding to Turkish League updates do you know if it will start in next 30 days?

Thank you!

Hi, if you look at game world on tool bar, then player database it will show you the amended players, scroll down and you will see a gaggle? of Turkeys being reviewed! The other tab shows new players just added to database. I hope you dont mind me breaking this down your name suggests a newbie who might not be aware of this info

29 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, if you look at game world on tool bar, then player database it will show you the amended players, scroll down and you will see a gaggle? of Turkeys being reviewed! The other tab shows new players just added to database. I hope you dont mind me breaking this down your name suggests a newbie who might not be aware of this info

Ahah no problem. I am aware of that but we never have official information so its better to ask to the more experient for trusted information. 

Im hoping Mr Socahappy publishes some turkish investments soon because i have some money that i need to invest fast :)

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Turkey has started today

Lets see the numbers that you got on Turkey... I think i made an error and invested in some argentinian players now, and the money is going to be "stuck" more time then i was expecting... Now i dont have much money to invest in turkish assets ahah 

What would be your advice if you can give me one please? Cancel the argentinian deals ( i still can its on confirmation only) and invest all on turkey ? I only have like 5 million to invest

15 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Picking holes. So I do apologise. But I know you want accuracy. Koop and stengs profits. Koop was 4m purchase and this 3m profit. Stengs value was 5m and after rise the profit is 2m. :) 

Mmmmh as u can see below I purchased Koop on 24 January at 3M. I didn't buy stengs so u may be right, don't know but Spreadsheet figure checks. But Hooch I do appreciate your giving feedback and appreciate your Continuing to do this mate! 

27 24 Jan 2020 AZ Alkmaar Stoke City £3.0M Teun KOOPMEINERS
16 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

🤔

If Pizzi (30) (91 - 20/03/2020) and B.fernandes (25) (91 - 02/12/2019) can both go up to a 91 while playing in a (slightly) lesser league, then I wouldn't completely rule out H.Aouar also getting to 91 as well. 

On the flip side, the two players mentioned above have been/were playing consistently well for their Club's (before they went up to a rating of 91), something which H.Aouar hasn't been doing regulary enough throughout (so far) this season.

The lack of consistency could surely go against him getting a possible rise of +1.  

%? I believe Soccahappy (our very own Einstein🤓✍️ ) would be the best person to give you a more accurate percentage chance, by using one of his formulas 💻 📊 - once he gets round to doing the risers for Ligue 1. 

As of now, if you can swap H.Aouar + cash for B. Fernandes - that would be a very good deal for you. 

:)

Einstein He blew my mind! Has always been one of my heroes, all my life. Really enjoyed a series called "Genius: Einstein" on maybe history or Discovery channel year or more ago. Would love to watch it again, but have not been able to find it since. It followed him from a child right up to his death and I learned much more from that than I ever knew b4. They did another "Genius: Picasso" which was goodish, but nothing like as good Einsteins. So u cannot give me a better compliment even if undeserved Milanista my MichelAngelo or would u prefer George Best! 😃

Latest Review Results Netherlands: Ajax

Review-Netherl-Ajax1.png

I'm very pleased about the results of my predictions for Netherlands I feared they would possibly very far out at a first attempt.

Thinking about Hooch's post, the original valuations in the spreadsheet may not always reflect recent valuations as they are input at time of first either input or when purchased by me. Not often do I have room in my Gianormous squads as I'm always in and around the Cap of 255 players! So I don't probably buy anywhere near 10% of what I Predict, they are mainly for the forum nowadays. Enjoy Cheers Socca 😀

Ps Hidden again, which is painful as it takes so long to get it up there and it might disappear ... Sigh 11:48Am Saturday.

PPs Unfortunately Turkey is not in my database. Up to recently I just did the BIG5 but done 1 or 2 more for first time, recently. I have no plans or time to do much more. It's phenominally time consuming doing it a "Spreadsheet" way. BUT, BIG BUT SIR RAHUL is brilliant at these, amazing isn't the right word. He is RAPID doing it thru pure talent!! 

47 minutes ago, Nighch said:

Lets see the numbers that you got on Turkey... I think i made an error and invested in some argentinian players now, and the money is going to be "stuck" more time then i was expecting... Now i dont have much money to invest in turkish assets ahah 

What would be your advice if you can give me one please? Cancel the argentinian deals ( i still can its on confirmation only) and invest all on turkey ? I only have like 5 million to invest

Erm if you scroll up from here you will see Sir Raul has posted the top five or so Turkish teams. He is an experienced and pretty accurate predictor of risers.

39 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Erm if you scroll up from here you will see Sir Raul has posted the top five or so Turkish teams. He is an experienced and pretty accurate predictor of risers.

cheers mate

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Mmmmh as u can see below I purchased Koop on 24 January at 3M. I didn't buy stengs so u may be right, don't know but Spreadsheet figure checks. But Hooch I do appreciate your giving feedback and appreciate your Continuing to do this mate! 

Einstein He blew my mind! Has always been one of my heroes, all my life. Really enjoyed a series called "Genius: Einstein" on maybe history or Discovery channel year or more ago. Would love to watch it again, but have not been able to find it since. It followed him from a child right up to his death and I learned much more from that than I ever knew b4. They did another "Genius: Picasso" which was goodish, but nothing like as good Einsteins. So u cannot give me a better compliment even if undeserved Milanista my MichelAngelo or would u prefer George Best! 😃

Review-Netherl-Ajax1.png

I'm very pleased about the results of my predictions for Netherlands I feared they would possibly very far out at a first attempt.

Thinking about Hooch's post, the original valuations in the spreadsheet may not always reflect recent valuations as they are input at time of first either input or when purchased by me. Not often do I have room in my Gianormous squads as I'm always in and around the Cap of 255 players! So I don't probably buy anywhere near 10% of what I Predict, they are mainly for the forum nowadays. Enjoy Cheers Socca 😀

Ps Hidden again, which is painful as it takes so long to get it up there and it might disappear ... Sigh 11:48Am Saturday.

PPs Unfortunately Turkey is not in my database. Up to recently I just did the BIG5 but done 1 or 2 more for first time, recently. I have no plans or time to do much more. It's phenominally time consuming doing it a "Spreadsheet" way. BUT, BIG BUT SIR RAHUL is brilliant at these, amazing isn't the right word. He is RAPID doing it thru pure talent!! 

haha, more time on my hands now. appreciate the support as always, you do a great job too :D 

1 hour ago, Nighch said:

I've linked my predictions on the first page, you can have a look

SM are sometimes quite harsh with Turkey, so can't guarantee much. Could invest in youngsters - Bayindir, Muriqi. Have a look at Trabzonspor too - Cakir.

On 4/2/2020 at 6:49 PM, Barrow173 said:

I have 3 reserve goalkeepers, which is best to sell?

Unai Simon

Nubel

D henderson

Actually Nubel. I'm not sure if he is going to get much games at Bayern because while Neuer is old, he is still quality. The competition for playing time doesn't necessary ode well for Nubel.

2 hours ago, Cdog said:

who would you choose out of the following and what’s their ratings ceiling

b chillwell

r Lodoi

a telles

and who to sign

g jesus or orayalaba (sp?) r sociadad

thanks

Chilwell. I think his ceiling is at least an 92 with the right move to a bigger club.

Gabriel Jesus. Already higher rated and with one of the biggest clubs in Europe who is competing on all fronts with a decent chance to win trophies.

38 minutes ago, Marek said:

I've been offered Lucas Hernandez for my Hudson-Odoi. Regardless of position, what would you do and why?

Keep HO if you don't need a LB/CB. HO is much younger and has a higher potential than Hernandez imo.

On 4/2/2020 at 7:49 PM, Barrow173 said:

I have 3 reserve goalkeepers, which is best to sell?

Unai Simon

Nubel

D henderson

On 4/3/2020 at 4:55 PM, Milanista1 said:

Unai

On 4/2/2020 at 10:58 PM, Lowco said:

Unai for sure

Unai based on what may i ask?

Nübel has just under 1.5 goals per 90 minutes played, Unai 0.8 (even fractionally lower than Henderson).

On shots faced vs expected goals (PSxG) Nübel is in negative numbers, -0.1. Unai smokes him with 6.6 (Henderson 6.8) meaning Unai (and Henderson) saved their teams almost 7 goals

On to more regular stats, 19/20:

Henderson: 2689 mins played, 22 goals conceded, 10 clean sheets

Unai: 2430 mins played, 20 goals conceded, 10 clean sheets

Nübel: 2076 mins played, 27 goals conceded, 6 clean sheets

I must admit i havent seen much of Unai and Nübel playing but based on stats, Henderson and Unai are unchallenged so im curious as to why the forumers on here unanimously pick Unai to get rid of...

12 hours ago, Nighch said:

Thank you!

Not too sure when Argentina review will begin. I'm aware that Mr Lesar has already made a very good attempt at predicting risers from Argentina: I mentioned his thread 1-2 pages 🔙.

They've already started eating the 🍽️ Turkey.. 😇 

9 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Calvert lewin(88) or adama traore(88) ???

It depends:

if you really want a winger then choose A.Traore.

If it's really more of a Target-man 🎯 Striker then choose C.Lewin....

I would personally pick Adama traore, his pace 🐅 and power 💪 is always gonna be an asset to any side (he can take out multiple players on his own). Plus with C.Lewin (a squad player at best) extending till 2025, I think it's Adama Traore who is more likely to move to a bigger club in the future and possibly become an even better player. 

8 hours ago, Cdog said:

who would you choose out of the following and what’s their ratings ceiling

b chillwell (91-92) With B.Chillwell being English - it may work to his advantage. Plus he is younger than A.Telles and (currently) higher rated than R.Lodi and playing more regular for his side.

r Lodoi (91-92)

a telles (90-91)

and who to sign

Ben Chillwell - he's also currently linked to some Elite English Clubs as well. 

If he can improve further (defending, positional awareness) as a LB then you will have a great LB for years to come.

g jesus or orayalaba (sp?) r sociadad

In my opinion G.Jesus can become a star Striker in the future , not too sure if that will be at M.City though. 

thanks

6 hours ago, Marek said:

I've been offered Lucas Hernandez for my Hudson-Odoi. Regardless of position, what would you do and why?

It's a tempting offer as L.Hernandez would surely secure 🔒 your LB position for you.

However, unless you have some very good wingers already (starting) in your side, who would keep Hudson-Odoi out of your side, then do the swap.

Consider the fact that he's offering a very good LB (a higher-rated player) in L.Hernandez than H.Odoi which proves how talented H.Odoi is, and he still has time to get better.  

1 hour ago, yucky said:

Unai based on what may i ask?

Nübel has just under 1.5 goals per 90 minutes played, Unai 0.8 (even fractionally lower than Henderson).

On shots faced vs expected goals (PSxG) Nübel is in negative numbers, -0.1. Unai smokes him with 6.6 (Henderson 6.8) meaning Unai (and Henderson) saved their teams almost 7 goals

On to more regular stats, 19/20:

Henderson: 2689 mins played, 22 goals conceded, 10 clean sheets

Unai: 2430 mins played, 20 goals conceded, 10 clean sheets

Nübel: 2076 mins played, 27 goals conceded, 6 clean sheets

I must admit i havent seen much of Unai and Nübel playing but based on stats, Henderson and Unai are unchallenged so im curious as to why the forumers on here unanimously pick Unai to get rid of...

Good question Yucky, 

I based my decision on the fact that Unai is rated 86 whereas Nubel is rated 88. And the fact of Nubel possibly replacing M.Neuer at BM in the future.

I agree that stats are very important in football, but they don't always show us the full picture.

The 4 or 5 defensive players playing infront of Nubel also have (some kind of) impact on how many goals he conceads during games. 

Simon Unai (86) is no doubt a highly-talented keeper, but if he remains at A.Bilbao I doubt he'll go too far on SM. :)

9 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Review-Netherl-Ajax1.png

Very good work sir! I’m personally gutted about Martinez. I had expected him to get to 88. Deserved!! 

13 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Anyone has any Sivasspor predictions also, since Turkey seems to be the next review? Saw some random players already getting a rise, or was that a full review already?

I might do them to. They have started with Kayserispor (bottom of the table).

14 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

SIR RAHUL any Trabzonzpor predictions?

Good idea, will do.

14 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Diogo dalot will he ever fulfil the potential he was touted to have? 

Same for cutrone

Dalot is still 21, been injured plenty. He was a Mourinho buy tho and after we went and got AVB it's tough for him to be first choice. On the left Shaw's been doing well and of course we have Brandon Williams.

If Ethan Laird kicks on I can see Dalot being moved on - sadly, because he's a class lad and I love him (as a Utd fan).

Cutrone has stagnated and will be stuck at 88 for a while, Wolves was a poor move. Fiorentina might be a good place for him. 

12 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Surely alderweireld and jan vertonghen dont deserve to stay at 92? 

Yeah, that's fair to say

11 hours ago, Cdog said:

Sterling or Kane?

Sterling