• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

13 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Anyone has any Sivasspor predictions also, since Turkey seems to be the next review? Saw some random players already getting a rise, or was that a full review already?

I might do them to. They have started with Kayserispor (bottom of the table).

14 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

SIR RAHUL any Trabzonzpor predictions?

Good idea, will do.

14 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Diogo dalot will he ever fulfil the potential he was touted to have? 

Same for cutrone

Dalot is still 21, been injured plenty. He was a Mourinho buy tho and after we went and got AVB it's tough for him to be first choice. On the left Shaw's been doing well and of course we have Brandon Williams.

If Ethan Laird kicks on I can see Dalot being moved on - sadly, because he's a class lad and I love him (as a Utd fan).

Cutrone has stagnated and will be stuck at 88 for a while, Wolves was a poor move. Fiorentina might be a good place for him. 

12 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Surely alderweireld and jan vertonghen dont deserve to stay at 92? 

Yeah, that's fair to say

11 hours ago, Cdog said:

Sterling or Kane?

Sterling

18 hours ago, Marek said:

I've been offered Lucas Hernandez for my Hudson-Odoi. Regardless of position, what would you do and why?

High rated LBs are rare and Lucas can also play at CB, and is at Bayern where he could get 92+ someday. Think it's a no-brainer for me.

20 hours ago, Cdog said:

who would you choose out of the following and what’s their ratings ceiling

b chillwell

r Lodoi

a telles

and who to sign

g jesus or orayalaba (sp?) r sociadad

thanks

Chilwell - if he goes to City and plays regularly there's a 91/92 in years to come

Lodi - could hit 91 at Atletico

Telles - much older and could hit 91 if he gets a move to Chelsea and does well - but big if. 

Jesus - higher rated.

21 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Calvert lewin(88) or adama traore(88) ???

Not sure how both players will adapt to a bigger club. I'd go for Adama though as hype can help him to a 90 sooner.

On 4/8/2017 at 11:55 AM, Sir Rahul said:

TURKEY SUPER LIG

Trabzonspor:

Sorloth +3 to 87- +2 to 86

Cakir +5 to 85- +3 to 83

Sturridge -2 to 87

Nwakaeme +2 to 86

Novak +1 to 86

Pereira +1 to 86

Mikel -1 to 85

Campi +2 to 84

Hosseini +1 to 84

Turkmen +5 to 83

Parmak +5 to 83

Corekci +2 to 82

Ekuban +2 to 82

Erdogan +2 to 82

Kardesler +3 to 78

Sari +2 to 78

Basaksehir:

Jojic -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Clichy +1 to 88

Caicara +1 to 88

Gunok +2 to 87

Crivelli +1 to 87

Kahveci +1 to 87

Epureanu +1 to 87

Tekdemir +1 to 86

Topal -1 to 86

Ba +1 to 86

Ponck +3 to 85

Gulbrandsen +1 to 85

Aleksic +1 to 85

Babacan -1 to 85

Azubuike +3 to 83

Galatasaray:

Maicon -1 to 87

Marcao +3 to 86

Bayram +3 to 86

Donk +3 to 86

Luyindama +1 to 86

Buyuk +1 to 85

Inan -1 to 85

Diagne -2 to 85

Calik +1 to 84

Antalyali +3 to 82

Kocuk +2 to 82

Sivasspor:

Vieira -3 to 82- yes

Arslan +2 to 85

Yatabare +2 to 85

Samassa +1 to 85

Kilinc +1 to 85

Claudemir -2 to 85

Appindangoye +4 to 84

Osmanpasa +2 to 84

Yandas +2 to 84

Ciftci +2 to 84

Oztekin -2 to 83

Rybalka -2 to 83

Aksoy +6 to 82

Yesilyurt +2 to 82

Besiktas:

Ozyakup -1 to 87- yes

Erkin +1 to 88

Ljajic -1 to 88

Hutchinson +1 to 87

Rebocho +1 to 86

Boateng -1 to 86

Nayir +3 to 83

Tokoz +1 to 83

Yalcin +4 to 82

Boyd +2 to 82

Yuvakuran +2 to 77

Alanyaspor:

Bakasetas +1 to 85

Juanfran -2 to 85

Caulker +2 to 84

Karaca +2 to 84

Siopis +2 to 84

Gulselam +2 to 84

Welinton +2 to 84

Marafona +1 to 84

Bulut +1 to 84

Tzavelas -1 to 84

Djalma -1 to 84

Pektemek -1 to 83

Gunes +3 to 73

Fenerbahce:

Rami -1 to 88- -3 to 86

Gustavo -1 to 89

Muriqi +2 to 87

Tufan +2 to 87

Dirar +1 to 87

Bayindir +4 to 86

Jailson +1 to 86

Turuc +1 to 86

Arslan -1 to 86

Cigerci +2 to 85

Potuk -1 to 85

Ekici -1 to 84

Kadioglu +2 to 82

Updated the four teams plus did the three other teams in the top 7.

19 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Good question Yucky, 

I based my decision on the fact that Unai is rated 86 whereas Nubel is rated 88. And the fact of Nubel possibly replacing M.Neuer at BM in the future.

I agree that stats are very important in football, but they don't always show us the full picture.

The 4 or 5 defensive players playing infront of Nubel also have (some kind of) impact on how many goals he conceads during games. 

Simon Unai (86) is no doubt a highly-talented keeper, but if he remains at A.Bilbao I doubt he'll go too far on SM. :)

Yes theres more to it than stats, thats why i was curious since i never seen them playing. But for example PSxG stats i quoted are based only on skill of the goalkeeper, its about the shots faced and what average of them is the goalkeeper expected to save, this is only up to the goalie and Nübel really didnt do much, infact  with a marginally negative score suggests he should have been saving more than he has, certainly a talented goalkeeper would have.

And to be fair Nübel has in front pretty good CBs, Kabak is class for example, one of the best performing CB in the Bundesliga.

21 hours ago, RoyLeo said:

Actually Nubel. I'm not sure if he is going to get much games at Bayern because while Neuer is old, he is still quality. The competition for playing time doesn't necessary ode well for Nubel.

Nübel will eventually clinch the spot, unless Bayern go for another top goalie, if he doesnt do well when given the chance

Sorry to ask this here but since this is the most active thread, I hope someone can help. Did anyone has this bug before:
So I have Davy Klaassen in my club but when I go on "Tactics" menu I have 2 Davy Klaassen (duplicated), and if I put one of them in the starting 11 or on the bench, leave the other one off the squad for the match and save, when I return later it is bugged and it put the second Klaassen right below the 1st one (so if I put him to play number 6 the other goes below him as well as number 6 but takes the spot in the squad of whoever is at number 7 and the number 7 takes the spot of number 8 etc...) so whoever players are after Klaassen are mixed and out of position...
Here is a screenshot:

bug.png

1 hour ago, katal0neca said:

Sorry to ask this here but since this is the most active thread, I hope someone can help. Did anyone has this bug before:
So I have Davy Klaassen in my club but when I go on "Tactics" menu I have 2 Davy Klaassen (duplicated), and if I put one of them in the starting 11 or on the bench, leave the other one off the squad for the match and save, when I return later it is bugged and it put the second Klaassen right below the 1st one (so if I put him to play number 6 the other goes below him as well as number 6 but takes the spot in the squad of whoever is at number 7 and the number 7 takes the spot of number 8 etc...) so whoever players are after Klaassen are mixed and out of position...
Here is a screenshot:

bug.png

Never seen anything like that. I did have a GK who got substituted at half time even though I hadnt set it, and no matter what I did I couldnt get it to stop (really annoying as if I moved the players around on my bench I ended up with an outfield player in goal for the 2nd half of a game). Son performed the best for me in case you were wondering! I reported it as a bug and it got fixed pretty quickly. It was also annoying as meant I only had 2 other subs I could use for a while.

Good luck in getting it sorted. In real world AFC Wimbledon fans used to sing there's only two Kevin Coopers! As both played for us at one time or another, never the same game though.

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Never seen anything like that. I did have a GK who got substituted at half time even though I hadnt set it, and no matter what I did I couldnt get it to stop (really annoying as if I moved the players around on my bench I ended up with an outfield player in goal for the 2nd half of a game). Son performed the best for me in case you were wondering! I reported it as a bug and it got fixed pretty quickly. It was also annoying as meant I only had 2 other subs I could use for a while.

Good luck in getting it sorted. In real world AFC Wimbledon fans used to sing there's only two Kevin Coopers! As both played for us at one time or another, never the same game though.

I reported it as bug, hopefully SM can fix it soon.

4 hours ago, yucky said:

Yes theres more to it than stats, thats why i was curious since i never seen them playing. But for example PSxG stats i quoted are based only on skill of the goalkeeper, its about the shots faced and what average of them is the goalkeeper expected to save, this is only up to the goalie and Nübel really didnt do much, infact  with a marginally negative score suggests he should have been saving more than he has, certainly a talented goalkeeper would have.

And to be fair Nübel has in front pretty good CBs, Kabak is class for example, one of the best performing CB in the Bundesliga.

Nübel will eventually clinch the spot, unless Bayern go for another top goalie, if he doesnt do well when given the chance

Oh righ, I see. 🤓 

However,  (right now) Nubel is still the better option - with him being +2 higher than Unai. Having said that, (I agree with you) it seems as though Unai Simon has been the better performing GK and could (possibly) become the better of the two GK's in the future. :)

Though both are also still quite young and have time to improve further. 

2 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Varane or KDB

If you mainly play a defensive game during the season, and have no other CB's rated over 90 then only pick Varane.

22 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Surely alderweireld and jan vertonghen dont deserve to stay at 92? 

I agree with you. They've not been good enough this season, just like most of the Spurs team.

On 4/4/2020 at 6:12 PM, Krooss25 said:

Diogo dalot will he ever fulfil the potential he was touted to have? 

D. Dalot - Happen he can get regular game-time at another club, then there's a chance of him improving further. 

Same for Cutrone

I think he can become a decent Striker a mid-table side like Fiorentina: I don't rate him that much. 

3 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

Been offered eze + de la fuente + 5mil for my Dean Henderson?

Is Dean Henderson your only top-rated GK?

I have read very positive reviews about E.Eze performances this season.

3 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Firmino + Cash for Kane

(I have Firmino)

Good idea? 

Yes, it's a very good idea.. On his day Kane he is one of the best/the best Striker in World Football, Kane is also younger.  

Ok, so the left-backs I have are Lucas Hernandez (Bayern), Romagnoli, and Alphonso Davies. Davies plays cup games for me and I'm just waiting for him to potentially be my future starter. I'm not sure whether Romagnoli will rise or still have that left-back position, and same for Hernandez, given that Davies is doing well there. Is buying Renan Lodi a safe option for LB in the near future so I won't have to worry about having an actual LB? I don't watch AC Milan enough to tell if Romagnoli is gonna be shifted to CB, or Bayern if Hernandez will be shifted to CB.

I'm also considering buying Wan-Bissaka and just having him and Trent at right back. Right now I'm using Hakimi and Trent at RB. Is Hakimi's position just gonna to be changed to RB, since he's mostly played there instead of LB? Or will he continue to be a versatile option? Ideally I'm thinking Wan-Bassaka and Trent at RB, Davies and Hakimi LB, with some other cover in the future.

15 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Varane or KDB? 

High rated defenders are rarer so Varane for me.

13 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Firmino + Cash for Kane

(I have Firmino)

Good idea? 

Sure, don't see either of them rising ever again. Kane is younger but more injury prone, would take him.

13 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

Been offered eze + de la fuente + 5mil for my Dean Henderson?

seems balanced but Deano has the chance for a United starting spot, that will take him to 91/92 within a few years. Even if it's not rn, I think he'll be 89 by the end of the next season (whenever it is) - 88 should be on when the next review comes.

6 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Vlachodimos or Nübel ?

I'd say Nubel just because he could take over Neuer

6 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Anyone know much about silviano nater atletico madrid as i cant find much of anything about him? 

no clue

3 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Ok, so the left-backs I have are Lucas Hernandez (Bayern), Romagnoli, and Alphonso Davies. Davies plays cup games for me and I'm just waiting for him to potentially be my future starter. I'm not sure whether Romagnoli will rise or still have that left-back position, and same for Hernandez, given that Davies is doing well there. Is buying Renan Lodi a safe option for LB in the near future so I won't have to worry about having an actual LB? I don't watch AC Milan enough to tell if Romagnoli is gonna be shifted to CB, or Bayern if Hernandez will be shifted to CB.

I'm also considering buying Wan-Bissaka and just having him and Trent at right back. Right now I'm using Hakimi and Trent at RB. Is Hakimi's position just gonna to be changed to RB, since he's mostly played there instead of LB? Or will he continue to be a versatile option? Ideally I'm thinking Wan-Bassaka and Trent at RB, Davies and Hakimi LB, with some other cover in the future.

LBs: Don't think Romagnoli will rise for a while. Lucas may take a while too - though it may help if Alaba leaves. Lodi will make it to 90 eventually I guess but not sure how good he really is. Maybe a Filipe Luis type.

RBs: Hakimi should end up keeping both RB/LB, he's really versatile. You're set for the next 5-10 years with AWB/TAA and Davies/Hakimi.

3 hours ago, safir6 said:

Any idea what is coming after Turkey?

no idea

On 4/3/2020 at 1:49 AM, Barrow173 said:

I have 3 reserve goalkeepers, which is best to sell?

Unai Simon

Nubel

D henderson

To weigh in on this debate:

Unai Simon, should be 87/88 by next review. At Bilbao which may weigh him down but then again Kepa got 90 there and Simon is reportedly better. Not sure when/whether he'll move but there are always bigger clubs looking for keepers (PSG for eg), Simon is only 22 too.

Nubel: Neuer won't give up his starting spot so soon, so no guarantee what happens to Nubel. If Neuer stays in the XI Nubel would be stuck at 88 for a while. 

Deano: I like him a lot as a United fan (and studying in Sheffield). Personally I want him to go out on loan another season and come back to take over from de Gea. That would mean 88 next review - 89/90 next season - then ++ at United. Ideally. But again, no idea what happens.

Gut feeling: sell Simon.

5 hours ago, The Finisher said:

@Sir Rahul

The only thing i can add is ive read an article on goal. Com that romagnoli is a possible transfer target for barcelona this summer how true this is i dont know but worth mentioning

Hi guys I am contemplating in buying Shon Weissman currently 22 goals from 21 starts in Austria's Football League. Do you think he is worth buying? I think he may go up to 84 in the next review.

31 minutes ago, PiG said:

Hi guys I am contemplating in buying Shon Weissman currently 22 goals from 21 starts in Austria's Football League. Do you think he is worth buying? I think he may go up to 84 in the next review.

low cost so yeah worth it

51 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

@Sir Rahul

The only thing i can add is ive read an article on goal. Com that romagnoli is a possible transfer target for barcelona this summer how true this is i dont know but worth mentioning

I doubt Barca will have money to spend unless they ditch their Lautaro/Neymar obsession