Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

A quick question: 

Should I sell/swap Arthur Melo (23, 92) in order to (try) sign Pogba (26, 93)? 

There is another manager who is also interested in signing Pogba, but he's not put a bid on him yet. 

I would hold out for now. Who else have you got to sell/swap if anyone?

Pogba seems disinterested at Man United at the minute, I know he’s got an injury and has just had surgery but I think we would see the old Pogba (Juventus) if he moves away from United. 

As for Arthur, He’s at arguably one of the best teams in the world so surely can only improve playing with the likes of Messi.

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey there,  👍

I just wanted to remind you guys to pick up Billy Gilmour (if not done so already).

I (hope) reckon he will see more game time due to M.Kovavcic being out injured, and with Jorginho set to miss the next 2 games.

Just some up-to date info on Billy Gilmour:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8071401/amp/Hes-bossed-Alan-Shearer-Glen-Johnson-Ian-Wright-praise-Chelsea-starlet-Billy-Gilmour.html

Tomori, Reece James, Mason Mount, Abraham, Bill Gilmour, Hudson-Odoi ❤️ It's Chelsea's future!!

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

A quick question: 

There is another manager who is also interested in signing Pogba, but he's not put a bid on him yet. 

Agree with @Kierans91

Right now pogba's future is full of uncertainty so it is risky to swap him with arthur. 

16 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I would hold out for now. Who else have you got to sell/swap if anyone? FDJ, Pjanic and S.Niguez... I know, Pogba is a lesser player then them.

Pogba seems disinterested at Man United at the minute, I know he’s got an injury and has just had surgery but I think we would see the old Pogba (Juventus) if he moves away from United. 

As for Arthur, He’s at arguably one of the best teams in the world so surely can only improve playing with the likes of Messi.

Thank you.

15 hours ago, nivea said:

Agree with @Kierans91

Right now pogba's future is full of uncertainty so it is risky to swap him with arthur. 

Thank you.

I guess it would be wiser to hang on to Arthur.

However if Pogba is somehow still available after the Summer transfer window, gets his move back to Juve, and A.Melo doesn't improve his form for Barça - only then I will go for Pogba.

8 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Thank you.

Thank you.

I guess it would be wiser to hang on to Arthur 

However if Pogba is somehow still available after the Summer transfer window, gets his move back to Juve, and A.Melo doesn't improve his form for Barça - only then I will go for Pogba.

Yeah I would agree with that or even if Pogba gets a move to Real Madrid or a team of that Quality.

Also if he somehow gets on that plane to the Euros and performs back to his normal standard then I’d pursue him again. 

On 3/2/2020 at 11:00 AM, NickTheBiz said:

Ngakia still not on the database?

Jeremy is now Nick

Latest Part Updates for Portugal, Holland and some interesting BIG 5 updates from Celta Viga and Monchengladbak Below:-

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Portugal Holland so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867, 868 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Celta-Monch-Port-Holland1.png

SWiki is still stuck in the doldrums today and for how long? Probably til early next week.... .

Thanku all for your interest and support. 

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah I would agree with that or even if Pogba gets a move to Real Madrid or a team of that Quality.

Also if he somehow gets on that plane to the Euros and performs back to his normal standard then I’d pursue him again. 

Yes, the upcoming Euro's would be a great chance for Pogba to regain his top form again.

18 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Any players rated 86-89 got the potential to rise ?

Alphonso Davies 86 - 88

Lisandro Martinez 85 - 87

Cristopher Nkunku 88 - 89/90

Nordi Mukiele 88 - 89

Jules Kounde 88 - 89

Ozan Kabak 85 - 87

Moussa Diaby 86 - 87/88

Pretty sure there are many more that others on the forum could add. These are a few off the top of my head.

On 3/4/2020 at 10:15 PM, Milanista1 said:

A quick question: 

Very intriguing. Pogba will flourish when he gets his move.  We at Utd have given up. He’s well below where his rating should be due to current club relationship and position. Arthur on other hand. Fantastic talent. On paper Pogba has a higher ceiling for rating but then Arthur is younger and more stable in that Barcelona team. I’d still go for Pogba just cos he’s due a big move. Arthur has lots of competition and lacks the star status on paper if you know what I mean. 

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Alguém me ofereceu por 40 milhões de euros. Ou o Ferro é melhor? @Elizeu Campos

Man I'm Brazilian, so I can only give you an opinion under the perception of those who barely follow Portuguese football. Answering your question, YES Ruben dias is a must buy, and I would choose it over Ferro every day of the week, as for the value of 40M it depends on how the GW is doing, if it is one of those leagues in which it is almost impossible to negotiate and all the good talents have already been taken I would pay.

3 hours ago, Elizeu Campos said:

Man I'm Brazilian, so I can only give you an opinion under the perception of those who barely follow Portuguese football. Answering your question, YES Ruben dias is a must buy, and I would choose it over Ferro every day of the week, as for the value of 40M it depends on how the GW is doing, if it is one of those leagues in which it is almost impossible to negotiate and all the good talents have already been taken I would pay.

Thought you were from Portugal :)

Thanks though for your answer. 2 other questions then: what's your opinion on Gabriel Veron and Kaio Jorge ? Who do you like most ? 

20 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Thank you.

Thank you.

I guess it would be wiser to hang on to Arthur.

If the other manager has not bought him 😄

Summer review:
F. Ruiz +1 %?
Milinkovic-Savic +1 %?
Goretzka +1 %?

1. F. Ruiz + Milinkovic-Savic  or M. Artur?
2. Goretzka + Milinkovic-Savic  or M. Artur?
Which option is better 1 or 2?

51 minutes ago, errrrerrre said:

Summer review:
F. Ruiz +1 %?
Milinkovic-Savic +1 %?
Goretzka +1 %?

1. F. Ruiz + Milinkovic-Savic  or M. Artur?
2. Goretzka + Milinkovic-Savic  or M. Artur?
Which option is better 1 or 2?

1. duo

savic rise 100%

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Bailey, Ruben Neves - players for BIG clubs or not?

Definitely Ruben is a class act and still only 22. Have watched Ruben many times in Premiership and always impresses me. Eventually could be 94+ subject to no bad injuries.

Leon: I haven't watched but stats so far don't impress me anything like as much. Get the impression he's not progressed since his "breakout season" but still a chance as he also is only 22. Neves for me.

Latest Update for Russia and 4 interesting BIG 5 players from Chelsea, Eintracht Frankfurt and Everton below:-

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Russia so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867, 868 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

CSKAMKras-Russia-Etc.png

Everybody over here is blown away by "Kid" Gilmour's performances of late and what an opportunity for him to play and actually start a number of games in the premiership for Chelsea now. With Kante, Kovacic and Jorginho out it gives him a great chance of repeating his man-of-the-match performance against Liverpool in the Cup. It was way, way ahead of what I expected of him.

Don't be too put off by Tammy Abrahams -29.5%, because only 4 games gone in premiership since Chelsea's review. It can be made up, but it will take quite a bit of doing at a rating of 89. But then again at 89 SM will reward him on performances anyway, rather than stats,  if he comes back blazing a trail of impressive performances. We'll see...

Thanks again for all the interest and support. Busy weekend but should have more for u all from monday onwards. 

Ps SWIKI still stuck in the mud with League 2 and have had some very quiet weekends over Sundays and Mondays as well of late. I'm still hoping for Either Holland or Portugal to be next but who knows nowadays.