Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, PiG said:

Hi guys I am contemplating in buying Shon Weissman currently 22 goals from 21 starts in Austria's Football League. Do you think he is worth buying? I think he may go up to 84 in the next review.

Hi PiG just love that name 😄 Unfortunately the Squad Cap at 83 ruins it a bit short term, as on the face of it he could probably rise to an 83's value of 2m while your paying his wages of 240k leaving a profit of 160k BUT only if u sell him straightaway at 10weeks.

On the other hand long term such a goalscorer as he is could tempt a bigger club and a much brighter future. Not seen him play so I wouldn't buy him until exactly this happens and I see him scoring at a higher level. Onk Onk Ok? 😄

20 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

Been offered eze + de la fuente + 5mil for my Dean Henderson?

Seen Dean H play for sheff Utd and I've seen him give a howler of a goal away, so u can see where I'm going? 

Well that would be wrong Barrow I've seen him vastly make up for 1 error with many, many great saves. I rate him highly and I think it will take a BIG CLUB to take him away from ManU and a lot of cash.

Sheff Utd are pretty certain of staying in the premiership and quite possibly they could/ would re-new the Loan from ManU next season with Henderson rising again. 

21 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Varane or KDB? 

KDB: Riece probably the best midfielder in the world with fabulous vision and passing abilities. No doubt in my mind.

9 hours ago, safir6 said:

Any idea what is coming after Turkey?

Well Safir6, SWIKI just recently seem in the wilderness and I haven't even seen a continuation of Turkey for a number of days at all.

SM may be dragging it out expecting the possibility of no football while next year??? 

But by Tomorrow they might well continue and just be enjoying an extended weekend at the moment. SM like to keep us guessing BUT I will keep an eye out for when Swiki makes their choice and report back to the Forum with something definite, immediately I see a decisive move guys. Cheers Socca

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Caio Amico's,

🤔 Do you guys know where Zsp2 (16/01/2020 - his last sign-in date) has got to? 

He did make mention that he was going on holiday (for 2 months) back in mid-January.

We'll I hope he is happy, well and safe wherever he is. :)

I sended him a private message a month ago, but he didn't answer and didn't read it yet.. 

I hope he is well. 

20 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Anyone know much about silviano nater atletico madrid as i cant find much of anything about him? 

Same here. This may (somewhat) help: 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/silvano-nater/profil/spieler/536792

16 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Ok, so the left-backs I have are Lucas Hernandez (Bayern), Romagnoli, and Alphonso Davies. Davies plays cup games for me and I'm just waiting for him to potentially be my future starter. I'm not sure whether Romagnoli will rise or still have that left-back position, and same for Hernandez, given that Davies is doing well there. Is buying Renan Lodi a safe option for LB in the near future so I won't have to worry about having an actual LB? I don't watch AC Milan enough to tell if Romagnoli is gonna be shifted to CB, or Bayern if Hernandez will be shifted to CB.

I'm also considering buying Wan-Bissaka and just having him and Trent at right back. Right now I'm using Hakimi and Trent at RB. Is Hakimi's position just gonna to be changed to RB, since he's mostly played there instead of LB? Or will he continue to be a versatile option? Ideally I'm thinking Wan-Bassaka and Trent at RB, Davies and Hakimi LB, with some other cover in the future.

🤔

I would most certainly buy AWB, and then use Hakimi for the left flank as well. 

Alessio has actually always played LCB for Milan. I'm surprised that he's managed to keep his LB position for so long. What I know is during season 13/14 he started of at AS Roma as a LB for his first 8 games and then was shifted to CB towards the end of season 13/14. He has played as a CB since then - as far as I'm aware. 

I would keep L.Hernandez over Alessio :( (if you have to sell one of them) because Lucas has a higher chance of a +1 in the future compared to Alessio. Lucas Hernandez should also keep his LB position as he was (mainly) playing LB at the start of this season before his long-term injury.  :)

What is everyone's thoughts on Matias Zaracho? He is 85 and seen people reckon he will go to 87 or I would buy Dmitryi Barinov for 2m who is 83 rated and likely to go up to 86. What would the values be of both players if they went to that rating and how are the values worked out?

Thanks

On 4/5/2020 at 2:17 PM, RieceM96 said:

Varane or KDB? 

Depends what position you need.

KDB has been exceptional again this season so I would go for him.

On 4/5/2020 at 3:50 PM, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Firmino + Cash for Kane

(I have Firmino)

Good idea? 

Keep Firmino

Kane is top class but has been injured for a long period of the season. This Corona break may help him though.

23 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Vlachodimos or Nübel ?

Nubel

Should be Bayern’s number 1 in the future.

On 4/5/2020 at 3:50 PM, Barrow173 said:

Been offered eze + de la fuente + 5mil for my Dean Henderson?

Dean Henderson I rate highly should be England number 1 for the 2021 euros. If he keeps progressing I would expect him to be no.1. 

If Dea Gea leaves at the end of the season, wouldn’t be too surprised to see him become utds number 1.

Eze has lit up the championship at times this season but needs to make a step up to the premier league imo.

Dont know much about De la Fuente.

So yeah Henderson for me.

On 4/4/2020 at 1:28 PM, Milanista1 said:

Good question Yucky, 

I based my decision on the fact that Unai is rated 86 whereas Nubel is rated 88. And the fact of Nubel possibly replacing M.Neuer at BM in the future.

I agree that stats are very important in football, but they don't always show us the full picture.

The 4 or 5 defensive players playing infront of Nubel also have (some kind of) impact on how many goals he conceads during games. 

Simon Unai (86) is no doubt a highly-talented keeper, but if he remains at A.Bilbao I doubt he'll go too far on SM. :)

I complete agree.

Just adding that I havent seen mkt rumours for Unai. Meanwhile Nubel (not now) and Hend are going to play for giant clubs.

10 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Marash Kumbulla to 84?

Yeah, or even 85

6 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

What is everyone's thoughts on Matias Zaracho? He is 85 and seen people reckon he will go to 87 or I would buy Dmitryi Barinov for 2m who is 83 rated and likely to go up to 86. What would the values be of both players if they went to that rating and how are the values worked out?

Thanks

Zaracho I'd say will go to 86 (possible 87)

Barinov, 86 too

Not sure about values but I'd prefer Zaracho because Russians usually stay in the RPL which means one review a year. Zaracho might move to a bigger league.

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yeah, or even 85

Zaracho I'd say will go to 86 (possible 87)

Barinov, 86 too

Not sure about values but I'd prefer Zaracho because Russians usually stay in the RPL which means one review a year. Zaracho might move to a bigger league.

For values I do a search for the same rated players ie if looking for 26yr old LB rated 89 I search for LB 89 rated and set dates 25 to 30 on search machine. then when you get the results sort them either up or down by age and see what prices most players are. they seem to make english based players a higher value. Some will have lower values (if they have concerns)

hope that helps

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

For values I do a search for the same rated players ie if looking for 26yr old LB rated 89 I search for LB 89 rated and set dates 25 to 30 on search machine. then when you get the results sort them either up or down by age and see what prices most players are. they seem to make english based players a higher value. Some will have lower values (if they have concerns)

hope that helps

I was referring to Kurt Angle's question on the potential values of Zaracho and Barinov.

On 4/6/2020 at 2:22 AM, The Finisher said:

Ok, so the left-backs I have are Lucas Hernandez (Bayern), Romagnoli, and Alphonso Davies. Davies plays cup games for me and I'm just waiting for him to potentially be my future starter. I'm not sure whether Romagnoli will rise or still have that left-back position, and same for Hernandez, given that Davies is doing well there. Is buying Renan Lodi a safe option for LB in the near future so I won't have to worry about having an actual LB? I don't watch AC Milan enough to tell if Romagnoli is gonna be shifted to CB, or Bayern if Hernandez will be shifted to CB.

I'm also considering buying Wan-Bissaka and just having him and Trent at right back. Right now I'm using Hakimi and Trent at RB. Is Hakimi's position just gonna to be changed to RB, since he's mostly played there instead of LB? Or will he continue to be a versatile option? Ideally I'm thinking Wan-Bassaka and Trent at RB, Davies and Hakimi LB, with some other cover in the future.

Doesn’t sound like a very competitive gameworld. Difficult to comment as all players mentioned are best potentials in those positions. 

On 4/5/2020 at 10:30 PM, katal0neca said:

I reported it as bug, hopefully SM can fix it soon.

how about this? in the left team all sub is out of position and one is duplicated. i reported many times but keep happening.

Screenshot (31).png

35 minutes ago, oronzodd said:

how about this? in the left team all sub is out of position and one is duplicated. i reported many times but keep happening.

Screenshot (31).png

I can only say that until SM fix it you will need to see where the current number 12 is on your subs bench and put a player that you want to play in that position. same for the other players.

Hello guys,

After Turkey it will be Bulgaria. Although there is a little chance SM will make a review for the Bulgarian competition in his all. So the next country they will review in his all, is Belgium

You can find my preds in my thread. 

Belgian Football - predictions

One thing about Fenerbahçe's rises, there will be one player who isn't in the preds of Sir_Rahul (although great job) en that's Berke Özer. He will rise with possibly + 3 / + 5 to 76 / 78. He is on loan from Fenerbahçe to KVC Westerlo in our Belgian 2nd division and he played almost all the games. It would be a surprise if he doesn't get 78. 

You can also find in my thread which players will possibly get a rise in our 2nd division in Belgium. Go to my thread and find it there. 

Hopefully I can give you some possible risers in Bulgaria at the end of the week... 

On 6/26/2017 at 9:08 AM, Sir Rahul said:

GREECE SUPER LEAGUE

PAOK:

Khacheridi -1 to 87- -3 to 85

Paschalakis +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Wernbloom -1 to 87- -4 to 84

Akpom +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Limnios +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Jaba +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Rey -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Malezas -1 to 82- -3 to 80

Glykos -1 to 82- -5 to 78

Pelkas +1 to 86- nope

Crespo +1 to 85- nope

Matos +1 to 85- nope

Leveque -2 to 80- nope

Olympiakos:

Toure -2 to 89- yes; -4 to 83

Podence +1 to 86- yes

Guerrero +2 to 85- yes

Fetfazidis -1 to 85- yes

Lodygin -1 to 85- yes

El Arabi -2 to 85- yes

Camara +3 to 83- yes

Tsimikas +3 to 83- yes

Bouchalakis +1 to 83- yes

Cisse +1 to 84- +3 to 86

Natcho -1 to 87- -2 to 86

Koutris +1 to 83- +3 to 85

Vrousai +3 to 76- +9 to 82

Vukovic +1 to 86- nope

Nahuel +1 to 84- nope

Manos +2 to 82- nope

Papadopoulos -2 to 80- nope

AEK Athens:

Ponce +2 to 85- yes

Bakasetas +1 to 84- yes

Galanopoulos +1 to 83- yes

Alef +2 to 82- yes

Barkas +2 to 84- +3 to 85

Bakakis +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Galo +1 to 84- -1 to 82

Chygrynskiy +1 to 84- nope

Labropoulos +1 to 83- nope

Ousseynou Ba to 84?

7 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Does choosing a captain have an effect on how they play or morale or anything at all? 

no clue

8 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Swap Busquets + Dias For Lenget? i say no but want a 2nd opinion 

no way

3 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Ousseynou Ba to 84?

maybe but the last Greece review was in October I think