Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

17 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Have done some early predictions for the big clubs in the top 5 leagues, all on the first page 

Wolves' best central defender Boly should rise to 88 - 4 clean sheets in 5 league games since he came back from injury. Also Dion Sanderson is due a bumper rise, rated 65 and playing on loan at Cardiff. Surely 12+.

11 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Domingos Duarte at average spanish side, getting near to an "odd" birthday so will drop by 1m from 4m is he worth keeping ie in next review

will he rise? thanks for any replies

sorry for shouting as mentioned previously not great with this forum stuff.

Please can someone advise whether to accept a 5m bid for him or should I wait out his drop and expect him to regain that value in future reviews.

42 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

league two reviews are making me angry

Probably got another 2 or 3 days at it too unfortunately. They’ve just done Crawley and Forest Green which are 11/12th mid table.

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Tanner Tessman just been added to DB.

Worth picking up as an investment, started both opening games for Dallas, currently top of there conference made a good start.

What about Matias Pellergini of Inter Miami? Is he good investment? 

12 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

What about Matias Pellergini of Inter Miami? Is he good investment? 

Yeah he is but he’s a lot more expensive and already 79 rated (1.2mil). Hes the more talented but with Tessmann only being added today at 70 and 240k worth picking up.

All depends on you’re budget really 😊

Fredrick Kessler and Robbie Robinson have also been added both 70 rated 21 years of age worth 100k. Late bloomers in America from there Universities.

These players I’ve mentioned have started both opening games in the MLS. Still a long way to go but worth keeping an eye if anyone wants to make a quick buck.

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah he is but he’s a lot more expensive and already 79 rated (1.2mil). Hes the more talented but with Tessmann only being added today at 70 and 240k worth picking up.

All depends on you’re budget really 😊

Fredrick Kessler and Robbie Robinson have also been added both 70 rated 21 years of age worth 100k. Late bloomers in America from there Universities.

These players I’ve mentioned have started both opening games in the MLS. Still a long way to go but worth keeping an eye if anyone wants to make a quick buck.

You're an expert of the MLS ? :)

2 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

You're an expert of the MLS ? :)

No not at all, just looking at who’s been added to SM and who’s playing for which club at the start of the MLS season.

If the players I mentioned above keep playing for there respected clubs then they should go up in the future MLS review, which is a long way off I know.

Also with them being 100k or around that price tag then I’m sure there worth a punt if you are a small club looking to make a bit of money.

8 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

No not at all, just looking at who’s been added to SM and who’s playing for which club at the start of the MLS season.

If the players I mentioned above keep playing for there respected clubs then they should go up in the future MLS review, which is a long way off I know.

Also with them being 100k or around that price tag then I’m sure there worth a punt if you are a small club looking to make a bit of money.

If you're interested I made a little review on American talents in my Belgian thread. You can check it out if you want.

Any input on therse players ?

L.DA CUNHA 

A.SAELEMAEKERSL

C.MENA 73 Deportivo Pereira  £479k Com 6 Mar
AM(RL),F(RLC)   I.BRNIĆ 70 Hajduk Split  £239k Com 6 Mar
D(C)   O.KRZYŻAK 73 Raków Częstochowa  £300k Com 5 Mar
AM(RLC)   T.SOMERS 73 Cercle Brugge  £240k Com 3 Mar

M(C)   A.OKOYE EBUKA 70 FC Porto  £240k Com 2 Mar
D(R),DM,M(RC)   A.VITINHO 78 Cercle Brugge  £1.0M Com 29 Feb
D(C)   M.NANI 78 AS Roma  £1.4M Com 29 Feb
F(C)   N.VENEMA 80 FC Utrecht  £1.2M Com 29 Feb
F(C)   R.ACHE 80 Eintracht Frankfurt  £1.6M Com 29 Feb
D,DM,M(R)   S.WALLISON 70 RB Brasil  £239k Com 29 Feb
AM,F(RL)   A.LAURIENTÉ 76 Stade Rennais  £500k Com 25 Feb
D,DM,M(C)   C.EITING 80 Ajax  £2.0M Com 24 Feb
D,DM,M(L)   A.KHAMMAS 77 KRC Genk  £400k Com 24 Feb
GK   L.ASHBY-HAMMOND 70 Free Agent  £90k Com 24 Feb
F(C)   R.HEPBURN-MURPHY 75 Eastleigh FC  £800k Com 23 Feb
M(C),AM(RLC)   S.SANOGO 67 Benevento Calcio  £180k

zorry for formatting zny help a bonus

On 3/7/2020 at 11:19 PM, The punch said:

anychance for fede valverde +3 to 91 in review summer ? best player real madrid this season.. absolute beast

We'll, when you dissplaced one of the best midfielders of recent times (Luka Modric), in one of the best team's in World football, and have (probably) been the best performaning player on the team, and could also possibly (still) win the league/CL/an individual honour (all in one season) - then I think a +3 to 91 wouldn't come as too much of a surprise in the Summer. He's also still too reach his peak as a professional footballer.  

However, a cup win or two would certainly help to boost his chances of a +3 - jump to 91.

:)

I'm pretty sure he was compared to T.Kross very early on in his career - back when he was still playing for Panarol.

22 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

league two reviews are making me angry

HULK SMASH! 👊 😀         

😇

14 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

Sell or keep:

(I know it is not as straightforward as that but let me know if anything jumps out)

Bale
Pjanic
Paredes
Ocampos
Perez

Paredes has to go I think?

I think Perez or Paredes.. Not sure which Perez you mean though.