Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

12 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Can Marquinhos go upto 94 in the future or 93 is his ceiling?

93 for now

8 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Sell Kante and Koulibaly? I think they have high probably to drop in next review.

Kante could lose his 94

Koulibaly should stay

8 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

I have van de beek but need to sell him due to many players on concerns

Been offered any 2 from these players and cash, game world is long term been in it over 10 years already

Xavi Simons psg

P Moreno juve

Traore ajax

+ Cash

Those guys are too young to call, so just go with your gut

5 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Manolas drop? Diego Carlos and Acerbi raises +1/2? What your thoughts?

Manolas should stay but you never know

Carlos should get 90

Acerbi should also but I have predicted that for every review and SM have never given it..maybe Lazio will help if his age discounts him

26 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

How long is Ousmane Dembele going to keep his 91 rating?

Probably drop 1 in the summer. Depends how SM feel but he’s barely played this season so don’t know how he could keep his 91.

On 4/8/2020 at 8:13 PM, liamgriff said:

Swap Busquets + Dias For Lenget? i say no but want a 2nd opinion 

On 4/11/2020 at 11:29 AM, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

I have Marquinhos, Skriniar and De Ligt

Who should I sell?  Skriniar because he's a Nerrazurri player and I'm the Milanista. 😇

On a serious note 📝 I rank them in this order: MDL (is 92 rated and the youngest), Marquinhos (is rated 93), Skriniar (is rated 92). 

On 4/11/2020 at 1:37 AM, Rafter said:

Hey Guys, 

Will mbappe get 95?

Maybe not without a CL win. 

However, I think if he can consistently remain as PSG's (and ligue 1's) best performing player, and take PSG further in the CL - then I wouldn't rule out a 95 for him. 

As I believe Harry Edward Kane (95) and Mohamed Salah Hamed Mahrous Ghaly (95) (08/01/2019) got a (deserving) 95 - even without a CL win. 😀

Neymar stay 96? A possible -1. 

could I also get your rating predictions on Valverde(real madrid), Grealish, sande berge

Sande Berge: Stay 

Grealsih: +1

Valverde: +2.  I Kind of regret selling him (two SM season's ago). Though, I do have decent young midfielders coming through. :)

Thanks,

On 4/11/2020 at 4:23 PM, Hfazil said:

Can Marquinhos go upto 94 in the future or 93 is his ceiling? Not for me. 

A CL win would do it (Ofcourse he has to play his part in it as well) 

On 4/11/2020 at 7:54 PM, JAMancini said:

Sell Kante and Koulibaly? I think they have high probably to drop in next review.

Only sell Kante if you've already got a good replacement for him. Koulibaly really should stay as he's been injured for the best part of the season (only got his rise last summer). A drop 👇 would be very unfair, as O. Dembele has been able to keep his 91 for long at Barça, yet it's seems like he's never left Barça's 💉 treatment table.

On 4/11/2020 at 8:06 PM, Barrow173 said:

I have van de beek but need to sell him due to many players on concerns

Been offered any 2 from these players and cash, game world is long term been in it over 10 years already

It seems as though you must have enough good cover in midfield if your VDB is developing concerns. 

Xavi Simons psg

P Moreno juve

Traore ajax

+ Cash - buy a very good 87-89 rated player with the cash, just incase the above two (youth players) don't get too far in their football career's: then it wouldn't have been a bad deal for you. If you need any names of (87-89) players - do ask. 

On 4/11/2020 at 10:49 PM, RHugrakkur said:

Manolas drop? Not too sure as he is still at his peak, plus he's been decent enough this season. 

Diego Carlos and Acerbi raises +1/2? What your thoughts?

Both defenders should (at least) get a +1. 

On 4/12/2020 at 1:19 PM, electricpipe said:

Any 88/89 rated defenders who might go upto 90? I don't think there are any 88 rated defenders who will jump up to 90. 

🤔 Now let me think, 89's (CB's) that should/could go 👆+1: 

D. Carlos, Acerbi, K. Zouma, S.Sane and Diallo😀

88's, (CB's) who should/could get a +1: 

R. Toloi, J. Kounde, C. Coady, and N. Mukiele, and U. Nunez. 

88/89 rated LB's: 

T. Hernandez, L. Shaw, S. Vrsaljko, R. Lodi, J. Firpo, A. Davies and O.Zinchenco.

88/89 rated RB's: 

AWB, T. Castagne, S. Vrsalijko, J. Navas, and K. Zouma. 

On 4/12/2020 at 6:04 PM, Ahmed said:

How long is Ousmane Dembele going to keep his 91 rating? Probably till this 🔐down is over. 😇

A drop 👇 in the (next) review would be right. 

On 4/12/2020 at 10:09 AM, hesselink said:

Fekir STAY or -1?  He's been R.Betis best player so far this season - with an overall rating of around 7.30.

If only he was playing for a title challenging/ or even mid-table club, surely then he would have gotten a +1. 

30 minutes ago, Vib said:

and how high do you think is his ceiling and long-term potential?

I’m not sure tbh sorry. Don’t want to give you wrong information.

Judging by stats this season he’s worth 90 that’s all I know. 😊

19 minutes ago, Ben-SCFC. said:

Frustrating weekend with results.

Has anybody got a good counter to beat similar rated and stronger:

4-2-3-1 B & 4-3-3 A?

I've used 4-5-1 and 5-3-2 and had no success.

I personally play 433 wingers V 4231 a or b.

I have seen 541B work well against it as well (playing down flanks direct) then depending on the game world either defensive or attacking (I find it varies how much I have to attack in a game)

433A I havent faced too many times, I tend to go 442 normal then 442 diamond shape at 45 mins (so I have an AM nearly up front) and then good old fashioned 424 hoof it direct at 75mins if all else fails!

Good luck

On 4/11/2020 at 6:49 PM, RHugrakkur said:

Manolas drop? Diego Carlos and Acerbi raises +1/2? What your thoughts?

I think that Manolas can drop because of Napoli's momentum. Carlos should rise, also there're some mkt rumours involving him. Acerbi should rise before so if he rises at the next review will be just +1 or nothing again.

14 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Any 88/89 rated defenders who might go upto 90?

Dendoncker, D. Carlos, Llorente, Djene, Doherty and G Paulista. In that order.

9 hours ago, Ahmed said:

They need to decrease at the next review.

6 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I personally play 433 wingers V 4231 a or b.

I have seen 541B work well against it as well (playing down flanks direct) then depending on the game world either defensive or attacking (I find it varies how much I have to attack in a game)

433A I havent faced too many times, I tend to go 442 normal then 442 diamond shape at 45 mins (so I have an AM nearly up front) and then good old fashioned 424 hoof it direct at 75mins if all else fails!

Good luck

I'll try this 541 in some friendlies, thanks! Also what's this 'V' after wingers? That means direct I guess?

To beat 4231B you may use 4231B (normal/offensive) or 433B (offensive + flanks). Is very tough to beat a good 433A, I belive you should use a 433A (offensive/direct/mixed) also or 4321A (offensive).

This was also a answer to Ben* 

16 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Any 88/89 rated defenders who might go upto 90?

throw me names and I can suggest

11 hours ago, Ahmed said:

I think he should drop, however he has spent a lot of time injured. Still only 22, so he has time to turn around his career, however I don't think it will be at Barca.

Needs a move away from the spotlight.

9 hours ago, Ben-SCFC. said:

Frustrating weekend with results.

Has anybody got a good counter to beat similar rated and stronger:

4-2-3-1 B & 4-3-3 A?

I've used 4-5-1 and 5-3-2 and had no success.

not sure, sorry

4 hours ago, Lowco said:

I think that Manolas can drop because of Napoli's momentum. Carlos should rise, also there're some mkt rumours involving him. Acerbi should rise before so if he rises at the next review will be just +1 or nothing again.

Dendoncker, D. Carlos, Llorente, Djene, Doherty and G Paulista. In that order.

They need to decrease at the next review.

I'll try this 541 in some friendlies, thanks! Also what's this 'V' after wingers? That means direct I guess?

To beat 4231B you may use 4231B (normal/offensive) or 433B (offensive + flanks). Is very tough to beat a good 433A, I belive you should use a 433A (offensive/direct/mixed) also or 4321A (offensive).

This was also a answer to Ben* 

V = verses or against sorry for any confusion ie Aresnal V Chelsea

1 hour ago, electricpipe said:

Will Barella or Fred get a rise? Or any other 90 rated mids who might rise?

49 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Possible but I don't see it yet

Oxlade is one, but tough to find other sure shots

Potentially James Maddison to 91 aswell, Leicester have had a good season up and till covid-19.

One of Leicester’s better players aswell might I add. Depends how SM review the big leagues after such a long delay.

Double amount of minutes than Oxlade too, I know Liverpool are a much better team but something to consider.

16 minutes ago, mateusrb said:

Any chance Harry Kane drops -1 maybe not now but in the near future? Overhyped in my opinion and has not delivered recently. Thoughts?

Should probably stay at 95 in my opinion missed a portion of the season although this break will have helped. Should play the remainder of the season out if it is to continue.

Suppose it depends on when the epl is reviewed.

His stats don’t lie so he’s not overhyped although I would put him slightly under the best strikers in the world.