Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

16 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Potentially James Maddison to 91 aswell, Leicester have had a good season up and till covid-19.

One of Leicester’s better players aswell might I add. Depends how SM review the big leagues after such a long delay.

Double amount of minutes than Oxlade too, I know Liverpool are a much better team but something to consider.

Fair shout but he got a +2 already in the winter and I'm not sure if he deserves a 91 just yet.

11 hours ago, mateusrb said:

Any chance Harry Kane drops -1 maybe not now but in the near future? Overhyped in my opinion and has not delivered recently. Thoughts?

In the future yes but for now I think he is safe. Depends how sustained his injury problems are.

7 hours ago, JOE GI said:

benedetto or volland?

Volland

On 4/12/2020 at 10:09 AM, hesselink said:

Fekir STAY or -1?

Will definitely stay been one of Betis best players this season

On 4/12/2020 at 1:44 PM, Kierans91 said:

Diallo at PSG should reach 90

Will do eventually, been injured/benches a lot lately and only started 5 or 6 games since December. Bear in mind PSG have had around 25 games in this period.

On 4/12/2020 at 6:04 PM, Ahmed said:

How long is Ousmane Dembele going to keep his 91 rating?

Only injuries have held him back and SM will not drop just now. Look at Draxler who still has a 91 and hasn’t done anything on the pitch for a long time 😂

15 hours ago, mateusrb said:

Any chance Harry Kane drops -1 maybe not now but in the near future? Overhyped in my opinion and has not delivered recently. Thoughts?

Some people have short memories. Wasn’t that long ago he was putting up incredible numbers and still does despite his injuries. Also been in a struggling Spurs side this year. 

Yet to peak and still only 26, best yet to come and will break Alan Shearer PL record easily. 

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Worth a shot but needs a move, I don't think Swansea will get promotion to the PL any time soon

There are reports that Man United are interested, only time will tell.

3 hours ago, Ronnie Jones said:

Will do eventually, been injured/benches a lot lately and only started 5 or 6 games since December. Bear in mind PSG have had around 25 games in this period.

Yeah fair point Ronnie.

I do think there is a chance of him getting to 90 this summer, played 1224 minutes which is only 200 minutes shy of Marquinhos who is PSG’s highest rated defender.

Now I’m not comparing the 2 because that would be stupid, Marquinhos is a much more established player for PSG but I do think he’s just as good as Kimpembe who is 90 rated.

4 hours ago, Ronnie Jones said:

Some people have short memories. Wasn’t that long ago he was putting up incredible numbers and still does despite his injuries. Also been in a struggling Spurs side this year. 

Yet to peak and still only 26, best yet to come and will break Alan Shearer PL record easily. 

I understand that he has been injured but also a vast majority of his goals in the past have been PK's or easy tap-ins. I guess that is his duty as a true CF, however players like that remind me of Fernando Torres, who had an amazing young career before being vastly overrated and underperforming even before reaching an old age.

Anyway, I think he will stay at 95, however, I am not a believer in him sustaining his previous talents.

Cheers and thanks for the opinions!

8 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I am loving the "double your money" on retiring players. How long has this been a thing? I thought it was just straight chairmans value.

Obviously I dont have many really old players in my teams!

Had no idea this is a thing. So you get double the player value when he retires?

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

While I am on here a quickie if I may.

B. Dia of Stade de Reims  or Chouiar of Dijon for the best rise this coming review (so far) They both cost the same but which one do you think will rise more short term?

Thanks peeps

I would go for Dia at Stade de Reims. The club is exceeding expectations this season and currently sat in 5th, so for that reason I would get him.

He’s also played more minutes and scored more goals so I would like him to get at least 85. 

Hope this helps.

13 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I would go for Dia at Stade de Reims. The club is exceeding expectations this season and currently sat in 5th, so for that reason I would get him.

He’s also played more minutes and scored more goals so I would like him to get at least 85. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks I was edging towards him, just he is FC and the other one is more versatile, so I was hoping that he would "match or better Dia, but yes the stats and table dont lie! thanks.

Now just gotta find a LB costing about 1.5m who is likely to rise soon..... any ideas?

9 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Thanks I was edging towards him, just he is FC and the other one is more versatile, so I was hoping that he would "match or better Dia, but yes the stats and table dont lie! thanks.

Now just gotta find a LB costing about 1.5m who is likely to rise soon..... any ideas?

For the summer.... Andy Pelmard at Nice 1.4million. Could get a small rise from his current rating of 80. Although he did get a substantial increase in December from 75.

Don't know much about the leagues that are next/currently being reviewed like Turkey and Russia etc

I’m sure others on this forum will have some more insight.

7 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Check Omer Bayram - should be getting a rise in the coming days.

8 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

@Rafter

I was 🤔 thinking that K.Mbappe could actually get a 95 at PSG, so I have edited your previous question - not hoping to debate with anyone on my view. 

Mbappe could, yeah

9 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

While I am on here a quickie if I may.

B. Dia of Stade de Reims  or Chouiar of Dijon for the best rise this coming review (so far) They both cost the same but which one do you think will rise more short term?

Thanks peeps

Short term, probably Dia as he is 83 compared to Chouiar's 82. But I'd prefer the younger guy rn.

16 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

There are reports that Man United are interested, only time will tell.

Yeah, I saw that

Okay guys, need some advice. Loren Moron is on a Level 3 concern in my GW, I want to keep him and am starting him every game but I might have to sell.

The offers I have:

1. Denswil and Gaston Ramirez

2. Rafael (Lyon RB) and Braithwaite

3. Selke and Steven Moreira

4. Jordan Ayew and Claud Adjapong

Thoughts?

12 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Okay guys, need some advice. Loren Moron is on a Level 3 concern in my GW, I want to keep him and am starting him every game but I might have to sell.

The offers I have:

Thoughts?

Bold accept

10 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Would you swap neymar for any of the following player/s? 

Bernard silva 

Ronaldo

Alaba 

Taa

Salah 

V junior 

L martinez inter milan

Camavinga 

I agree with Sir Rahul a combo of 2 would be best.

If you could be cheeky and go for Salah and Camavinga for Neymar that would be a nice deal. Depends if the other manager is that clued up.

35 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

A combo of two perhaps

Not as a straight swap - maybe Salah but otherwise no

Thanks its not something i want to do but need to consider the manager has only offered these up in different combinations 

But i have 

Mane kane sancho dybala mbappe neymar felix jesus sterling i play a 4 2 4 but getting increasingly difficult to keep them happy sancho is lvl 4 and has played every game since it went up so hoping i can turn it down to 3 again as i have done with others. 

32 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

9 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

The offers I have:

Thoughts?

Appreciate the advice guys 

2 hours ago, Walrus said:

Guys, if someone has a high enogh level on SW, could put up the request to add this young talents: 

Renyer
Ilaix Moriba
Hannibal Mejbri
Israel Salazar
Joelson Fernandes
Youri Regeer
Florian Wirtz

Afraid i'm not

11 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

The offers I have:

Thoughts?

I was actually thinking option 2, but found out that Braithwaite could be leaving Barça soon enough anyways.  🙂

Therefore I'd go with option 4 as: J. Ayew is The Eagle's player of the season right now, (who sit in 11th place), and he has performed better than the other attacking options that have been offered.

I won't bother commenting much on C. Adjapong (he's young and needs more game time).