Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Trade DCL for Thuram?

Tough one to be honest, Calvert-Lewin has had a better season playing more games and scoring more goals but Everton haven’t particularly pulled up any trees.

Thuram is playing in a team doing better in there league and was only a few months ago Borussia Monchengladbach were top of the Bundesliga.

If you asked this question before covid-19 I would of said Calvert-Lewin because he had a fairly decent chance of going to the euros with Kane and Rashford both likely to miss out through injury.

Thuram not much so, the French wealth in talent is incredible so he would find it hard to break into the French team.

Overall I would just edge Calvert-Lewin but there isn’t much difference. Main reason I came to this conclusion is because Calvert has improved a lot this season and under a world class manager in Ancelotti he should only get better.

Sorry for dragging on. 🙄😂

Hi everyone hope you are all safe and well. 

On the subject of rating increases i was wondering if there are any GKs likely to get an increase to 90 ?

Currently i have Alphonse Areola but not sure hes cutting the mustard.

Any help appreciated. Cheers

2 hours ago, Lango said:

barella or ox- chamberlain?

Oxlade-Chamberlain for now, should get a +1 in the summer and currently playing for arguably the best team in the world.

1 hour ago, HAWKERS said:

On the subject of rating increases i was wondering if there are any GKs likely to get an increase to 90 ?

Thomas Strakosha should get an increase to 90 in my opinion.

Lazio only 1 point off Juventus in the Serie A for top spot, he’s played every game. Should warrant an increase.

2 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

There aren't many 87-89 good GKs in the game who are likely to get to 90 soon.
Strakosha is the only one I can think of at the moment.
Maybe Lafont, Meret, Gollini, Henderson can make it in the near future.

9 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Trade DCL for Thuram?

Prefer DCL

5 hours ago, Lango said:

barella or ox- chamberlain?

Ox

4 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

Strakosha the main one for me - apart from the names mentioned elsewhere Lopez/Maignan could make it

Areola should have gotten 90 for the past so many windows - now he's on loan as a back-up at RM and I see no long-term future at PSG either.

4 hours ago, selfishro said:

Should I take M.Hummels for 20m? Will he drop soon? (He's 93 rated) thanks in advance.

If cash has no value then sure, as long as he's a regular he should keep his 93

2 hours ago, Shay said:

Lenglet + Arthur for kimmich? Good deal 

Duo

If a player gets a concern in turn 12 can do you need to wait until turn 36 for yhat to possibly decrease does anyone know anything about this? As thiught it would go down on turn 12 but maybe not the case? 

46 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

If a player gets a concern in turn 12 can do you need to wait until turn 36 for yhat to possibly decrease does anyone know anything about this? As thiught it would go down on turn 12 but maybe not the case? 

Believe its 12, 24 and 36 give or take a few. 

Further info can be found based on the type of concern. If you need more information just ask and I'll find the link

56 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Believe its 12, 24 and 36 give or take a few. 

Further info can be found based on the type of concern. If you need more information just ask and I'll find the link

Have the link bud thanks trying to work out ig theyre unhappy on amount of playing time if it can go down between turn 12 and 24 for example ? 

6 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Oxlade-Chamberlain for now, should get a +1 in the summer and currently playing for arguably the best team in the world.

Are you sure about Ox? I want to buy him but he's played 1000mins in the PL the last 2 seasons.. does he deserve 91?

7 minutes ago, electricpipe said:

Is Ziyech + 25m for Mane a good deal? 

Mane.

Hard to find players that highly rated and seems to be getting better and better. 

6 minutes ago, electricpipe said:

Are you sure about Ox? I want to buy him but he's played 1000mins in the PL the last 2 seasons.. does he deserve 91?

He’s played 1100 minutes..... In arguably one of the best teams to have graced the premier league. (Up for debate, I’m not getting into that 😂

He suffered a long term injury last season and coming into this one that’s why he hasn’t featured but he plays Regularly now.

Wouldnt be surprised to see him rise to 91 and Naby Keita to go the other way down to 90.