Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

A Big 5 Update below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872 873 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Reims-Others1.png

Sorry it's after 6pm. I couldn't get Postimage to accept the upload u see above, until the 6th attempt. Something about an invalid JSON which in the end turned out ok on the 6th attempt by changing the name. Still not sure what was wrong with the previous 5! 

Anyway above u see what I have been doing for the last 2 days. All these players stats since their review dates have been checked and updated. The bad ones like Pedrazza (no minutes at all since being reviewed) I have put onto the Transfer list and such as Bastoni I will keep or rebuy if I happened to sell them. Such as Mathias Oliveira, Mbuku are new ones I've added to the spreadsheet. Hope they are of interest to the forum, cheers Socca

Ps Busy weekends of late so maybe Monday b4 I can get round to more. Portugal is still progressing on SWIKI, should be seeing their bottom of the table clubs soon... but don't count on it getting interesting til thebig clubs arrive into SM. 

5 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Exchange umtiti against partey it's interesting?

Yes, exchange S. Umtiti for T. Partey!

Partey was (probably) the best midfielder on the pitch (for the whole of the 120 mins) against Liverpool yesterday. 

8 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Raul jimenez or everton soares or Gabriel barbosa?

Raul Jimenez (28, 90) much a late bloomer (like a certain Mr Ian Wright). However, he's still a very good striker with the ability to improve even further - possibly at a stronger Club.

With 13 goals and 6 assists in 28 games so far this season, it's no surprise he's recently been linked to some top clubs.

His Market value is 50M.

Edited by Milanista1
Additional information.

3 hours ago, The punch said:

Serie A , Liga, french ligue, Ligua nos  suspended ( soon PL and bundesliga, C1 C3 )

so no review this summer on sm ?

They might as well, they won't have much else to do.

Just looking at the Prem there's plenty of the talented players rated 75-88 who could do with getting additional increases, even based off the last 18 months (Billy Gilmour, Saka, Ramsdale, Reece James, McNeil, Nketiah).

On 3/12/2020 at 1:39 PM, Kierans91 said:

In my opinion it was VVD and Gomez fault. VVD backed off Morata from the halfway line with another 2 Liverpool players behind him.

The strike from Llorente was actually a decent hit but the shot should of been closed down before then.

Adrian was at fault for the first goal which was huge and changed the game. That in truth was the deciding factor in the game for me. Always gonna be tough for Liverpool to go again.

Sorry I just watched the game back and wanted to put my two Penneth in 😂

Yes, Adrian's pass was poor but did you see TAA? He was just looking at  Llorente running with the ball, he had enough time to cover him (Llorente) but he didn't. Bissaka will never let that happen. 

9 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Yes, Adrian's pass was poor but did you see TAA? He was just looking at  Llorente running with the ball, he had enough time to cover him (Llorente) but he didn't. Bissaka will never let that happen. 

so Bissaka is better than TAA ? lol

easy to say after 96 min of play, without a immense oblak liverpool easily win 3-0 or 4-0 within 90 min

1 hour ago, The punch said:

so Bissaka is better than TAA ? lol

easy to say after 96 min of play, without a immense oblak liverpool easily win 3-0 or 4-0 within 90 min

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Ifs buts maybes, but...

Oblak was the hero, Adrian the villan. Can’t believe Adrian is actually getting death threats now. No place for that in any walk of life.

2 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Richarlisson or Gabriel Barbosa it'svert difficile for me To choice

Richarlison.

Good chance of him getting a move to a bigger club in the summer unless Ancelotti can pursued him to stay. 

On 3/11/2020 at 7:03 PM, Marek said:

Sorry for the long post. Hope to receive a few opinions but very detailed.

Neymar + Kimmich = Bernardo Silva + Dele Alli + Foden + Hudson Odoi + Camavinga/Reinier/Saka

I'd get the duo and they would both be starters for me, while the others wouldn't, neither Bernardo and Alli, because I've a super XI (Oblak - TAA Varane Skriniar Lucas -Verratti KDB Pogba - Messi Ronaldo Mbappè, at the moment / Oblak - Carvajal Pavard Sule Theo - Valverde Aouar Alli - Bernardo Felix Dembele my 2nd XI). It's a very very competitive gameworld, even if it may be hard to believe looking at these names, it's a squad built in 6 years. The other club is my strongest opponent.

My doubt is about Neymar and the possibility of a -1 in the summer.

Which side would you choose and why? In case of the duo, which one should I sell between Camavinga, Reinier and Saka?

At the end I "gave up" and accepted the deal giving him Bernardo + Alli + Foden + CHO + Saka + Billy Gilmour. I lost some top talents (I'm sorry especially for Foden and Gilmour), but with Neymar and Kimmich I have now two more world class players and now I have a rated 95 XI for league and a rated 91 XI for cups. It's worth it. Thanks for the help. 💪 

51 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I did some early predictions for the big 5 leagues and now it seems like that could be the season done for a while... sigh

Did you put some predictions for Rennes? I want your opinion for some youngsters like Camavinga :)

On 3/12/2020 at 10:28 PM, Wave_Dweller said:

Kyle Walker worth buying for cash? Or will he drop?

I reckon (individually) he probably would have done enough to keep his rating stable, come the Summer, whether or not City finish 2nd or in 3rd place: especially if he can keep performing as he has been doing recently. He's played well in his last few games averaging a rating between 6.5 -7.5.

Didn't play against MU. I'm guessing Pep wanted to give J.Cancelo a chance (who didn't play too badly), and was one of City's better player's in that game. However, I don't think he is gonna displace K.Walker in the City side (just yet).

I reckon KW has a few years left in him before he (possibly) returns back to his boyhood club Sheffield United - where he could finish his career. 

9 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Anyone have an opinion on this?

I presume your Q just got lost amongst the other posts... :)

5 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Richarlisson or Gabriel Barbosa it'svert difficile for me To choice

G.Barbosa wants to (according to reports) play his football in Brasil for the long-term, and has signed a contract with Flamengo till 2024.

Therefore I believe he will struggle to hit above a rating of 90+, unless he breaks into the Brazil first team squad and performs very well in the international games - helping them to future Cup 🏆 success/reach finals.  

Richarli has been one of Everton's better player's in their (not so good) season, he is also a key/important 🔑 player for the team. And has shown us that he has the potential to play for a stronger Club. 

4 hours ago, Marek said:

At the end I "gave up" and accepted the deal giving him Bernardo + Alli + Foden + CHO + Saka + Billy Gilmour. I lost some top talents (I'm sorry especially for Foden and Gilmour), but with Neymar and Kimmich I have now two more world class players and now I have a rated 95 XI for league and a rated 91 XI for cups. It's worth it. Thanks for the help. 💪 

I agree losing B.Gilmour, Foden and B.Silva does seem like 👊 blow.

However, for the NOW + 5 years, you have a super strong 💪 squad - and I'm sure (in that time) you'll pick up some great young talents (again) as you did before. 

Out of interest could you please list some of your other talented youth players? 

I can then provide you list of some more talented young players who you may be able to (depending on their availability/your funds) add to your squad.