Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Should I sell Varane for Sule and Lucas Hernandez ? 

He offered Felix and Lucas Hernandez first 

I would keep Varane

Still one of the best CB’s in the world in my opinion don’t get many better than him and VVD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Should I sell Varane for Sule and Lucas Hernandez ? 

He offered Felix and Lucas Hernandez first 

 

24 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

 

Screenshot_20200418-131727.png

You don't need Sule, you have Laporte, Soyuncu, Pavard

You don't need Hernandez, you have Robertson

Keep Varane, especially as Pique is getting older

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys ive got a budget of 7m and looking to bring in some youngsters to the squad

Who do you think i should get? Looking for young players with good potential

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On page 870 (I think) there is a link to a really great thread on Belgium players, very detailed and a great help as not only says what he thinks they will get but also many profiles in depth as well. 

I mention this as Belgium have "ended" their season and the general consensus is they should be reviewed soon if not next. 

He also has a link to another persons thread on other countries as well, or simply use this thread first page and go to the country of your choice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Shay said:

Hey guys ive got a budget of 7m and looking to bring in some youngsters to the squad

Who do you think i should get? Looking for young players with good potential

Yan Couto - 600k

Tanguy Kouassi - 2 million

Kephren Thuram - 1 million

Jude Bellingham - 2 million

Joshua Zirkzee - 1.4million

7 million...... Under is a list of other talents that are 7 million or under.

Ozan Kabak

Beniot Badiashille

Sepp Van den Berg

Ki-Jana Hoever

Killian Sardella

Jeremy Ngakia

Jean Clair Todibo

Japhet Tanganga

Lucien Agoume

Billy Gilmour

Curtis Jones

Eduardo Camavinga (7mil)

Boubakary Soumare (7mil)

Ryan Gravenbach

Dominik Szoboszlai

Nathaniel Mbuku

Ozan Kocku

Gabriel Martinelli

Morgan Gibbs-white

Filip Stevanovic

Bukayo Saka

Giovanni reyna

Harvey Elliott

Pedro Neto

Brandon Williams

Mason Greenwood (7mil)

Myron Boadu

Ansu Fati

Here is a mixture of talented players all range in different position and value. Certain I’ve missed some but I’m sure others on the forum can add to this list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2020 at 11:56 AM, HAWKERS said:

Hi everyone hope you are all safe and well. 

On the subject of rating increases i was wondering if there are any GKs likely to get an increase to 90 ?

Currently i have Alphonse Areola but not sure hes cutting the mustard.

Any help appreciated. Cheers

Good day HAWKERS, 

Thank you for your concern for us!

I agree with what the others have said, and I couldn't think of adding anything more to their great responses to your question. 

On 4/17/2020 at 12:12 PM, selfishro said:

Should I take M.Hummels for 20m? Will he drop soon? (He's 93 rated) thanks in advance.

I would take M.Hummels if there isn't any other (younger) 92-93 rated CB you could get instead such as: M. Skriniar, A. Laporte, or J. Gimenez - though I doubt these guys will be available. 

I reckon if Dortmund finish strong (sometime this season) he will then have a better chance of staying at 93. He is still B. Dortmunds most important and experienced defender. A drop to me would be more reasonable (maybe) in next season's review as he's still only 31 years young and hasn't declined that much, unlike J. Vertongen, J.Boateng and G.Pique this season . :) 

 

 

On 4/17/2020 at 2:10 PM, Shay said:

Lenglet + Arthur for kimmich? Good deal - Maybe

Pick Kimmich only if you are weaker in the RB position then you are at CB and in midfield, otherwise it's the duo for me.

 

On 4/17/2020 at 6:51 PM, electricpipe said:

Is Ziyech (92) + 25m for Mane (95) a good deal? Nope.

Mane is having his best (individual) season to date, at 95 he is to highly-rated to give up for such a transfer offer. Mane (28) is also around the same age as Ziyech. 

 

On 4/17/2020 at 6:53 PM, electricpipe said:

Are you sure about Ox? I want to buy him but he's played 1000mins in the PL the last 2 seasons.. does he deserve a 91?

He's quite improved under Jurgen Klopp, and (at times) this season he has shown the positive impact he can bring to this (very impressive) Liverpool side: the games against West Ham, Southampton and Atletico Madrid come to mind. 

 

On 4/17/2020 at 9:12 PM, electricpipe said:

Should i swap Blind for Ruben Dias? Yes, RD is younger and the much better option for the long-run. 

 

15 hours ago, electricpipe said:

When will Russia be reviewed? Possibly towards the end of May - if SM don't stall too much. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

good afternoon. Which CB do you think will rise in 6 months or 1 year? I refer to those values in 90,91 or 92 as Sule, Upamecano, Lenglet,etc.

Benjamin Pavard - Summer

Lukas Klostermann - Summer 

Ruben Dias - 6 months to 1 year 

Caglar Soyuncu - 6 months to 1 year

Joe Gomez - Summer

Heres a few 90’s that should get an increase to 91. Obviously the ones that are within a year could change with a serious injury or something like that.

But if they carry on playing for there sides then they should get an increase to 91.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've left a like on the people who helped me earlier. Thanks guys

Can anyone explain why my mate is receiving concerns on a 73 winger and a 82 CB , yet his 83 CB is concerned about a lack of opportunities ? My mate has 196 players and they are literally bottom tier ratings 

Screenshot_20200418-220926.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

I've left a like on the people who helped me earlier. Thanks guys

Can anyone explain why my mate is receiving concerns on a 73 winger and a 82 CB , yet his 83 CB is concerned about a lack of opportunities ? My mate has 196 players and they are literally bottom tier ratings 

Screenshot_20200418-220926.png

Do you have a list with the highest rated players? Ive got 249 in one of my teams been playing with that team 9 years and never seen someone that low get a problem unless he has like 5 90 rated players then fills the rest out with 80 plus players and they are within a certain distance of each others ratings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Kluiverth aguilar - allianza lima 

Just signed for manchester city will arrive next summer 

Good spot mate, I guess he will be a long term investment like Yan Couto and maybe go out on loan.

I think @thorgan lesar mentioned him in an earlier post, page 873.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Do you have a list with the highest rated players? Ive got 249 in one of my teams been playing with that team 9 years and never seen someone that low get a problem unless he has like 5 90 rated players then fills the rest out with 80 plus players and they are within a certain distance of each others ratings. 

Just a few screenshots. Not his whole team. He has 55 out on loan aswell 

Screenshot_20200418-230733.png

Screenshot_20200418-230744.png

Screenshot_20200418-230825.png

Screenshot_20200418-230836.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Just a few screenshots. Not his whole team. He has 55 out on loan aswell 

Screenshot_20200418-230733.png

Screenshot_20200418-230744.png

Screenshot_20200418-230825.png

Screenshot_20200418-230836.png

I would suggest he puts a ticket in as may well be a bug as that seems very strange with that sort of team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Yan Couto - 600k

Tanguy Kouassi - 2 million

Kephren Thuram - 1 million

Jude Bellingham - 2 million

Joshua Zirkzee - 1.4million

7 million...... Under is a list of other talents that are 7 million or under.

Ozan Kabak

Beniot Badiashille

Sepp Van den Berg

Ki-Jana Hoever

Killian Sardella

Jeremy Ngakia

Jean Clair Todibo

Japhet Tanganga

Lucien Agoume

Billy Gilmour

Curtis Jones

Eduardo Camavinga (7mil)

Boubakary Soumare (7mil)

Ryan Gravenbach

Dominik Szoboszlai

Nathaniel Mbuku

Ozan Kocku

Gabriel Martinelli

Morgan Gibbs-white

Filip Stevanovic

Bukayo Saka

Giovanni reyna

Harvey Elliott

Pedro Neto

Brandon Williams

Mason Greenwood (7mil)

Myron Boadu

Ansu Fati

Here is a mixture of talented players all range in different position and value. Certain I’ve missed some but I’m sure others on the forum can add to this list.

Kluiverth Aguilar 

Marco Angulo 

Mohammed Kudus

Mohammed Daramy 

Adam Hložek

Dominik Greif 

Juan Manuel Cuesta

Gianluca Busio 

Brenden Aaronson

Danny Leyva 

Kacper Kozlowski 

Yusuf Demir 

Liberato Cacace 

Facundo Pellistri 

Vadim Karpov 

Bruno Amione

Fausto Vera 

Adolfo Gaich 

Dario Sarmiento 

Michal Karbownik

Adam Karabec 

Mohamed Toure 

Jairo Torres 

Marco Kana 

Jérémy Doku 

Maarten Vandevoordt 

Aster Vranckx 

Issa Kabore

Elisha Owusu

Charles De Ketelaere 

Killian Sardella 

Albert Sambi Lokonga 

 

 

Enough talent to chose...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the screenshots but can I ask for some advice. My question:

How can I hold my team happy ? Is this a good strategy or not... ? (after 31 games). What would you guys advice me ?

Level 2: Rodrì Hernandez & Andrew Robertson (grew while he had an injury of 6 - 7 weeks)

Level 1: Frenkie De Jong 

@Milanista1

Those are also cup games of course. 1 thing: Alaba is new. Bought him and the other manager got Laporte and Ferland Mendy.

My system is: 3-4-2-1

 

Screenshot_20200419-001547_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200419-001555_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200419-001603_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200419-001657_Samsung Internet.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

I've left a like on the people who helped me earlier. Thanks guys

Can anyone explain why my mate is receiving concerns on a 73 winger and a 82 CB , yet his 83 CB is concerned about a lack of opportunities ? My mate has 196 players and they are literally bottom tier ratings 

Screenshot_20200418-220926.png

I have the same problem. I reported it, but they said that is not a bug and closed it... idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2017 at 11:55 AM, Sir Rahul said:

TURKEY SUPER LIG

Sivasspor:

Rybalka -2 to 83- yes

Vieira -3 to 82- yes

Appindangoye +4 to 84- +2 to 82

Arslan +2 to 85

Yatabare +2 to 85

Samassa +1 to 85

Kilinc +1 to 85

Claudemir -2 to 85

Osmanpasa +2 to 84

Yandas +2 to 84

Ciftci +2 to 84

Oztekin -2 to 83

Aksoy +6 to 82

Yesilyurt +2 to 82

Goiano -1 to 85

Erdal -1 to 82

Yardimci -3 to 80

Traore -3 to 80

Papp -2 to 78

 

Besiktas:

Ozyakup -1 to 87- yes

Yalcin +4 to 82- yes

Boyd +2 to 82- yes

Erkin +1 to 88- -1 to 86

Ljajic -1 to 88- nope

Hutchinson +1 to 87- nope

Rebocho +1 to 86- nope

Boateng -1 to 86- nope

Nayir +3 to 83- nope

Tokoz +1 to 83- nope

Yuvakuran +2 to 77- nope

Elneny -1 to 87

Karius -1 to 87

Lens -1 to 86

Diaby -1 to 86

Gonul -1 to 86

Uysal -1 to 86

Roco -3 to 83

Akgun +5 to 70

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Richarlison(90) or ilicic(91) or moreno(91)?


I would go for Richarlison although I am quite biased towards younger players.

Its been said before, that Richarlison has been linked to bigger clubs and if that does materialise then he would be the best to get out of the 3.

Ilicic is intriguing though, although he’s 32 he’s been brilliant this season and it wasn’t long ago since he was bagging 4 against Valencia.

Rodrigo Moreno hasn’t pulled up any trees so I would rule him out. Although he has been linked to Arsenal I’ve seen this morning.

Overall I would go for Richarlison. Still young linked to big clubs and hasn’t had a bad season when Everton have struggled.

 

3 hours ago, Bigjum71 said:

Hi guys,a good formation and tactics against 4231 B

 

1 hour ago, Ahmed said:

Any idea why Porto's Diego Leite has started just 1 game this season for Porto. He was tipped to the top last season.
 

 

Sorry wish I could help but I’m not sure on either.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...