Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 4/18/2020 at 4:03 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Was bought as a back-up, Alba is only 31. Expect Firpo to be shifted out for cash in the next 2 years.

You’re right looks like he could be sold sooner rather than later with Tagliafico coming in from Ajax according to reports.

10 minutes ago, Shay said:

Hey guys what are your opinions on ait-nouri seems to be a good young LB

Also on kaio Jorge would he be a good pickup

Yeah Ait-Nouri is a promising full back I’ve got him for the majority of my teams. He’s become a regular for Angers this season. Only going to get better with first team experience too.

Dont know much about Kaio Jorge sorry. 

17 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Sorry for the screenshots but can I ask for some advice. My question:

How can I hold my team happy ? Is this a good strategy or not... ? (after 31 games). What would you guys advice me ?

Level 2: Rodrì Hernandez & Andrew Robertson (grew while he had an injury of 6 - 7 weeks) I would play them Rod and Rob as regular as you can, for example play them every game up until the 60 minute mark: so they can have a rest to recover their fitness for the next game

Level 1: Frenkie De Jong - Play him at least every other game and in Monday's cup games (if you can). 

@Milanista1

Those are also cup games of course. 1 thing: Alaba is new. Bought him and the other manager got Laporte and Ferland Mendy.

My system is: 3-4-2-1

My answers are in bold.

6 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Richarlison(90) or Ilicic(91) or Moreno(91)?

He's been impressive for Everton, and has the potential to play for a stronger club and is the youngest out of the three. 

3 hours ago, Ahmed said:

Any idea why Porto's Diego Leite has started just 1 game this season for Porto. He was tipped to the top last season. 

I would ask this question to the main Portuguese expert: TMCosta.

2 hours ago, Bigjum71 said:

Better Richarlison or J Felix?...i need one of them for my 433A

I would personally take a (gamble) for J.Felix, (in time) he could become like a Kaka or he could turn out to be another J.Pastore.

However, if you are in a competitive GW then Richarlison would be the safer/best option. 

1 hour ago, Shay said:

He's been quite impressive and gathered some interesting attention. 

https://beta.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/03/27/do-report-crystal-palace-rivalling-atletico-for-club-record-315m/?amp

Yes, he does make for a very good pick up but it's still early days for him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8078287/amp/Juventus-keeping-close-eye-Santos-teenage-sensation-Kaio-Jorge-release-clause-43m.html

16 minutes ago, Lango said:

Hi just wondering if there is a timeframe for the rating changes for the major leagues : Italy, Germany, Spain & England.

Also if a player is on loan in Potugal but the player belongs to a club in England, will he get his rating when his parent club in England is done? or should he have got it during the portugal changes

Thanks in advance? 

In the summer probably June/July. I believe someone has put a timeline on a post.

Parent club so in your case would be when England is being reviewed.

13 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Does E. hazard deserve to keep 95? 

Yup, for now he deserves to stay at 95.

He had a very good 2018/2019 season with Chelsea, and his 1st season with Real Madrid wasn’t a good one because of injuries. Dropping him after just 1 off season would be harsh in my opinion. 

45 minutes ago, electricpipe said:

Any chance Halstenberg gets a rise?

If Klostermann and Upamecano get a rise then I don’t see why not.

40 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

24 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Yup, for now he deserves to stay at 95.

He had a very good 2018/2019 season with Chelsea, and his 1st season with Real Madrid wasn’t a good one because of injuries. Dropping him after just 1 off season would be harsh in my opinion. 

Totally agree, he’s been brilliant for Chelsea season in season out and for him to drop to 94 just because of an injury hit season with Madrid would be harsh in my opinion.

Rating predictions for kabak 5m, nuhen Perez 3m, max aarron's 5m,, kamara 10m, soumare 6m, rice 20m, oxlade Chamberlain 16m Francisco Montero 3m, vinagre 3m, ndicka 7m and finally konunde 10m

These players are unmanaged and I've 30m to blow. Who would you recommend

Thanks in advace

3 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Very tricky. Considering Griezman should also get a -1. But the right thing to do is to leave their 95s. Players at that level don’t fluctuate. As was the case in SM logic before. As it’s so hard to get to 95+. It should be equally hard to come down as has been demonstrated over the years. Exception being Rooney.  He dropped like crazy but then again he has ended up at Derby. So all in all Hazard shouldn’t drop this time round 

11 minutes ago, Lango said:

Rating predictions for kabak 5m, nuhen Perez 3m, max aarron's 5m,, kamara 10m, soumare 6m, rice 20m, oxlade Chamberlain 16m Francisco Montero 3m, vinagre 3m, ndicka 7m and finally konunde 10m

Thanks in advace

Kamara. Soumare. Oxlade and ndicka bang on for rises that will give significant £ returns.  All others also in for rises but depends on if you want players for a flip or long term. Ox will b decent for biggest return but not my fancy for a long term compared to you being able to buy many more with the £30m instead of one player taking half of it away. 

9 hours ago, Shay said:

Ait nouri has been covered by some of the regulars. Very valuable input. Only thing I’d add to those comments is that he has his alleigance split between France and Algeria. He is likely to represent Algeria. Iv always noticed a bias against lower rated international countries. Players ratings suffer. Bennacer is modern day young hot potential example that comes to mind. Zaha an older example. 

13 hours ago, Shay said:

Seems to be good

Not sure

14 hours ago, Bigjum71 said:

Better Richarlison or J Felix?...i need one of them for my 433A

I would take Felix in general

15 hours ago, Ahmed said:

Any idea why Porto's Diego Leite has started just 1 game this season for Porto. He was tipped to the top last season.

Idk, but I guess Marcano/Pepe are tough to displace

18 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Richarlison(90) or ilicic(91) or moreno(91)?

Richarlison long term

10 hours ago, Lango said:

Hi just wondering if there is a timeframe for the rating changes for the major leagues : Italy, Germany, Spain & England.

Thanks in advance? 

May/June usually, but with COVID I'm not sure

Since the last review there hasn't been as much football played to go on off

8 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Any chance Halstenberg gets a rise?

I think he has peaked at 90

7 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Yes, it would be unfair to drop him on the basis of one injury hit season 

However, Bale dropped despite playing much more. So you never know. 

If you look at all the 95s in the game I'd say Hazard is in the most danger of dropping.

4 hours ago, Lango said:

Thanks in advace

Off the back of my head,

Kabak 86/87

Perez got a +4 to 82 already but when they do Atletico again, he could get another rise (between +1 and +3)

Aarons should get 87 but might end up at 86

Kamara, not sure if he has played enough to get 88

Soumare should get 87/88

Rice has definitely peaked at 90 at West Ham, I don't think he will rise for a while unless he moves to a top 6 club and does well

Ox should be getting 91

Montero, not sure if he has played enough at Depor. If he has, +1/+2 to 84/85.

Vinagre, 84/85

Ndicka, 87? Not sure

Kounde should be staying I think

Have done preds for some of these teams already so you can check the first page

4 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Ait nouri has been covered by some of the regulars. Very valuable input. Only thing I’d add to those comments is that he has his alleigance split between France and Algeria. He is likely to represent Algeria. Iv always noticed a bias against lower rated international countries. Players ratings suffer. Bennacer is modern day young hot potential example that comes to mind. Zaha an older example. 

To be fair, Zaha has peaked at 90 at Palace

You have a point however

1 hour ago, electricpipe said:

Torn between Henderson and Parejo.. who should i go for? Any chance of Henderson 93?

I think Henderson deserves 93, one Liverpool’s best players this season. Showed how much they missed them when they had there sticky patch starting at Watford.

Up and till the Watford game they were having the best premier league campaign anyone has ever had and Henderson was a big part of that.

So Henderson.