• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

I need a LB probably going to have to look around the less than 90 rating and one that has potential All the good young LB over 90 are taken... 

Any suggestions? 

Good LBs are rare

Shaw, Hermoso, Jonny

Biraghi, possibly. Theo Hernandez. Tough to say though.

1 hour ago, liamgriff said:

I need a LB probably going to have to look around the less than 90 rating and one that has potential All the good young LB over 90 are taken... 

Any suggestions? 

Renan Lodi - 88 - Atletico

Brandon Williams - 82 - Manchester United

Alphonso Davies - 88 - Bayern

Owen Wijndal - 85 - AZ

Rayan Ait-Nouri - 82 - Angers

Ruben Vinagre - 83 - Wolves

Bukayo Saka - 82 - Arsenal

3 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

What is Benardo Silva's best position on SM ? CM CAM RM RW ?

What is the best position for Koke ? CM CAM RM RW ?

To my knowledge I don’t think it matters, if so I’ve been playing this game wrong all these years 😂

59 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Zito luvumbo anyone know much about him? Read about him a while ago being the next big thing? 

Is harry wilson worth keeping will he get a chance at liverpool? 

Dont know about Zito Luvumbo.

Harry Wilson is a mid table premier league player at most, don’t see him breaking into a top 6 side. Liverpool’s team is too good for him in my opinion.

Bournemouth is probably his level to be honest.

2 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Zito luvumbo anyone know much about him? Read about him a while ago being the next big thing? 

Is harry wilson worth keeping will he get a chance at liverpool? 

No idea

Wilson - no

32 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Please can you do some rating predictions for Zouma, Di Lorenzo, Idrissa Gueye, Rashica, Ocampos, Hee-Chan Hwang and Patrik Schick. Thanks.

Zouma- stay

Di Lorenzo - stay/89

Gueye - stay

Rashica - prolly stay

Ocampos - stay/90, check first page

Hwang - 87 perhaps

Schick - stay

11 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Today I am celebrating 12 years playing Soccer Manager.

It's the efforts and contributions of everyone in the forums that keep me coming back.

Cheers to you, my friends, and thanks for all the years together.

The Mad Hatter

well done mate

On 4/18/2020 at 5:57 PM, Milanista1 said:

Hi, Jonas Hector

what do we think will happen to his rating ? will he keep it even though his team have played poorly (until last 10 or so games)

I ask as I like he can play in many positions and I was thinking of offering kolarov and cash or Dzecko.

Or maybe Cuadrado would be a better swap for those two?

Any thoughts. I am trying to slightly reduce the age of my squad and maximise the playing ratings and positions for a few more seasons. which is the best  Cuadrado or Hector.

thanks everyone.

7 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Cuadrado > Hector every day

Hector loves Koln which is great to see, loyalty in this era of football, however that means his SM rating isn't helped. He got his 91 largely due to being involved in the NT.

He still is, so should keep his 90 for some time.

Anybody interested in joining a custom GW? We have 4/5 unmanaged clubs now, would like to fill it up before the next season.

ID 415214

Proposed rules for Season 2:

RULES FOR SEASON 2 - proposal

1. No buying players aged over 30
2. No Buying players rated above 92
3. If a player reaches 94 in a given season he must be sold at the end of that season
4. Squad sizes will be capped at 40 players. Managers above this limit now are asked to do their best to reduce to the maximum number by the start of the new season if possible.
5. No buying from unmanaged
6. Cash only sales
7. Economy remains as Normal

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Cuadrado > Hector every day

Hector loves Koln which is great to see, loyalty in this era of football, however that means his SM rating isn't helped. He got his 91 largely due to being involved in the NT.

He still is, so should keep his 90 for some time.

Im sorry it may be because I am not really awake yet, but are you saying do a deal for hector or Cuadrado? to me the symbol means is greater than hector, but I may be wrong!

1 hour ago, electricpipe said:

Is there any chance Dias or Castagne rise this year?

Portugal recently reviewed and Dias didn’t go up so I can’t see him going up from now until January, especially with Covid-19.

Needs a move to a top team, Man City are interested and if he moves and performs well he should go up over the next 12 months.

Not sure about Castagne.

50 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

So no Turkish changes today. This game, I swear...

Theres dragging the reviews out and then there’s this 😂 how long have we been on Turkey now? 2/3 weeks?

Might get to the top leagues by Christmas.

26 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Has anyone got a list of leagues reviewed this year ? I'm not sure when each league is done or when they were last done 

Think someone put a list of what is still to be done this year, few pages back on this thread I think.

You can get an idea if you just check on players last rating changes. If you check enough players from a certain league you should be able to determine when that league was last reviewed. Apart from that I’m not sure.

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Im sorry it may be because I am not really awake yet, but are you saying do a deal for hector or Cuadrado? to me the symbol means is greater than hector, but I may be wrong!

I prefer Cuadrado to Hector

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

Has anyone got a list of leagues reviewed this year ? I'm not sure when each league is done or when they were last done 

Big 5 leagues, Championship, Portugal, Netherlands and now Turkey, I think.