Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

@Id rather be in SW19 

I was gonna choose J.Hector (29) but knowing that he's (most likely) not gonna rise any further or move to a stronger club, I would rather you choose J. Cuadrado (31). Because, despite his age he is the safer option - to hold his rating, as J. Cuadrado has a better individual performance rating, in more apperances than J.Hector this season. 

However, I'm sure that both players will start to drop/decline in the next 2-3 seasons. 

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I prefer Cuadrado to Hector

Big 5 leagues, Championship, Portugal, Netherlands and now Turkey, I think.

Cheers mate 👍 now to try and guess the next leagues 😂. I know some leagues like Paraguay haven't been done for years! So litterally the league's on the first page are the main ones to be reviewed yearly ?

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

Cheers mate 👍 now to try and guess the next leagues 😂. I know some leagues like Paraguay haven't been done for years! So litterally the league's on the first page are the main ones to be reviewed yearly ?

There are others - South American leagues, Mexico, there's also South Korea and Japan

But largely the ones on first page are the regularly done leagues 

On 4/20/2020 at 8:51 AM, Kierans91 said:

My word SM are dragging there feet with this Turkey review 🙈

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

So no Turkish changes today. This game, I swear...

Maybe SM are low on staff. Furloughed etc. The slowness of this update could be as a consequence of COVID-19.

Sorry for posting on this topic but it’s by far the most active. I just wanted to know what would be a good counter to 4-2-3-1 B

seems to me everyone’s using this formation now and I haven’t been able to find a counter

The Brazilian review was July last year... Do you think Everton Soares will go +1 to 91 when they have their review? 

He's already the highest rated player at Grêmio and the only 90 rated player for them but has been arguably the best player in the league over the past 2 seasons and only missed out to Bruno Henrique as POTS because of Flamengo's dominance. Will Gremio's base level prevent him from a rise?  

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Anybody interested in joining a custom GW? We have 4/5 unmanaged clubs now, would like to fill it up before the next season.

ID 415214

Proposed rules for Season 2:

RULES FOR SEASON 2 - proposal

1. No buying players aged over 30
2. No Buying players rated above 92
3. If a player reaches 94 in a given season he must be sold at the end of that season
4. Squad sizes will be capped at 40 players. Managers above this limit now are asked to do their best to reduce to the maximum number by the start of the new season if possible.
5. No buying from unmanaged
6. Cash only sales
7. Economy remains as Normal

Is there any group? I have requested for PSV

2 hours ago, Jimfick85 said:

The Brazilian review was July last year... Do you think Everton Soares will go +1 to 91 when they have their review? 

He's already the highest rated player at Grêmio and the only 90 rated player for them but has been arguably the best player in the league over the past 2 seasons and only missed out to Bruno Henrique as POTS because of Flamengo's dominance. Will Gremio's base level prevent him from a rise?  

If Everton has been the best player in the league for the past 2 seasons, and continues in the same way next season then maybe SM will give him a rise. 

Though, I reckon the high flying Gabriel Barbosa (the King 👑 of America) will have something to say about that. 

And with the league in Brasil being capped at 90 it's gonna be difficult for Everton or anyone rated 90 to get a further +1 playing in Brazil.

Although in recent times we have seen SM doing better to review players based on their individual performances, players such as: B.Fernandes, Pizzi, and Luis Alberto. And have been generous with the likes of MDL and some others (won't mention names in order to avoid a timely debate). :)

12 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Carles alena worth keeping will he stay at Barcelona do we think? 

I would certainly keep him if your in a Competitive GW. 

6 hours ago, Shay said:

Sorry for posting on this topic but it’s by far the most active. I just wanted to know what would be a good counter to 4-2-3-1 B

seems to me everyone’s using this formation now and I haven’t been able to find a counter

I'm sure all SM-related questions are by now, welcomed on here.

I'm not too certain about how to counter it myself. However (after reading Sir Metz guide) I would use the normal 4-5-1 formation. 

And according to a former manager's (Sleeps) advice: "use normal tackling, play with an attacking mentality, with mixed passing, a mixed attacking, play with a normal tempo, and press all over. In Addition play on the counter -attack, use tight marking, your playmaker and your target man".

Is the opposition stronger than you, even to you or weaker than you? As this will also have an affect on the game's outcome. Make sure all your fielded player's are 95% + fit.  

Edited by Milanista1
Slight tweak - additional info.

12 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I would keep him if your in a Competitive GW. 

I'm sure that all SM-related questions are by now welcomed on here.

Not to certain about how to counter it myself. However (after reading Sir Metz guide) I would use the normal 4-5-1 formation. 

And according to former manager (Sleeps) use normal tackling, an attacking mentality, mixed passing, mixed attacking, a normal tempo, press all over, use the counter -attack, tight marking, playmaker and your target man.

Is the opposition stronger than you, even to you or weaker than you? As this will also have an affect on the game's outcome. 

Thanks 

Anyone have predictions for these players will they stay or rise? 

Andre Pereira (Real zaragoza) 
X.Quintilla (Villareal)
S.Akime (Barca B )
F. Miya (Konyaspor)
A. Munoz (R.Sociedad)
L Perrin (O.Marseille)
Daiki Suga (Hokkaido)
W.Hondermarck (Norwich)
R.Cannon (FC Dallas)
J.Sands (New york City FC)

15 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Worth keeping to see where he ends up at, I don't think he has a future at Barca. They seem to have moved on to Riqui Puig. 

Hopefully Alena doesn't go the way of Samper.

Sadly alena been touted around Europe too. Samper in Japan is tragic. 

5 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Not sure good or bad for him but thanks for the info aha 

Maybe a good thing, if Inter like him and he plays a lot then he should be worth keeping and investing in.

2 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Do you think Immobile can hit 93 or 92 it's his ceiling. Soler can go up to 91 without a summer moving? Draxler has a high probability of drop? 

Draxler should drop barely played this season.

13 hours ago, Jimfick85 said:

The league is capped at 90 so I can't see him going up

13 hours ago, Lowco said:

Is there any group? I have requested for PSV

Are you in now?

10 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Anyone have predictions for these players will they stay or rise? 

Andre Pereira (Real zaragoza)  stay
X.Quintilla (Villareal) stay (got a +5 in Jan and hasn't played whatever games there have been since)
S.Akime (Barca B ) who?
F. Miya (Konyaspor) Turkish review just finished for Konyaspor
A. Munoz (R.Sociedad) stay
L Perrin (O.Marseille) see my Ligue 1 preds
Daiki Suga (Hokkaido) not sure
W.Hondermarck (Norwich) stay
R.Cannon (FC Dallas) see my MLS preds
J.Sands (New york City FC) see my MLS preds

9 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Looking like Alena could potentially be off to Inter Milan as part of a swap deal for Lautaro Martinez.

Interesting

3 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Sadly alena been touted around Europe too. Samper in Japan is tragic. 

Vissel Kobe Barcelona

3 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Do you think Immobile can hit 93 or 92 it's his ceiling. Soler can go up to 91 without a summer moving? Draxler has a high probability of drop? 

Certainly deserves 93

Don't think so

Draxler escaped the drop in December but should drop in the next review

On 4/8/2017 at 11:55 AM, Sir Rahul said:

TURKEY SUPER LIG

Galatasaray:

Maicon -1 to 87- yes

Marcao +3 to 86- +2 to 85

Inan -1 to 85- -2 to 84

Calik +1 to 84- -1 to 82

Bayram +3 to 86

Donk +3 to 86

Luyindama +1 to 86

Buyuk +1 to 85

Diagne -2 to 85

Antalyali +3 to 82

Kocuk +2 to 82

Mariano -1 to 87

Nagatomo -1 to 86

Ozbayrakli -2 to 83

Linnes -2 to 83

Just the 7 changes today #slow

On 4/21/2020 at 9:29 AM, Milanista1 said:

@Id rather be in SW19 

I was gonna choose J.Hector (29) but knowing that he's (most likely) not gonna rise any further or move to a stronger club, I would rather you choose J. Cuadrado (31). Because, despite his age he is the safer option - to hold his rating, as J. Cuadrado has a better individual performance rating, in more apperances than J.Hector this season. 

However, I'm sure that both players will start to drop/decline in the next 2-3 seasons. 

Thanks very much for this reply, it is a game world where all 89 and above rated players are taken so finding a player above that who will at least hold for a while or mean I can lower the age and number of players in my squad will always be appreciated.