Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

@Spiller2020 what’s so funny?

Name me a better keeper apart from maybe Ter stegen that’s better than Alisson?

Wrong emoji was meant to be a heart for a like. Good keeper up their with the best around at moment. However i personally think there aren’t that many top quality keepers around at the moment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Spiller2020 said:

Wrong emoji was meant to be a heart for a like. Good keeper up their with the best around at moment. However i personally think there aren’t that many top quality keepers around at the moment 

😂 No worries and yeah I agree with you there, not many to choose from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2020 at 11:29 AM, thorgan lesar said:

MLS was normally in March. They didn't do MLS apparently, so it's possible. 

I've got a list of the reviews in 2018:

March - Korea, Japan, USA, Norway and maybe Sweden

April - The Netherlands, Portugal, Turkey and maybe Bulgaria

May - Belgium, Greece, Ukraine, Russia, English Championship

June - France, Germany, Italy, Spain, England

July and August - The smaller European countries.

 

If I follow this it's possible we got some risers in Bulgaria and Belgium in his all as next review. Portugal, The Netherlands and Turkey were in the right order. That's why I think it's Belgium.

Argentina got some risers a week ago, but after 3 days they started with The Netherlands and now Turkey. So it doesn't say anything MLS is next. Although they didn't do MLS in March. 

If it's MLS, there is a list of some American talents I made:

MLS - Talents

 

1 hour ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Hey guys. Quick question: after Turkey do we know what will be the next league reviewed?

Cheers, socca

Posted this a week ago...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Toby S said:

Alisson has come available on my GW, I currently have Ederson, would you sell Ederson and buy Alisson +a bit of extra cash?

Sure

7 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Hey guys. Quick question: after Turkey do we know what will be the next league reviewed?

Cheers, socca

Belgium perhaps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if you guys know this, but if you type numbers in the search bar in game, you can find some retired players.

For example:

01 - Jens Lehmann

03 - Sol Campbell

Clearly the first few are Arsenal players, which makes sense alphabetically. Tougher to find the others, but you can try of course :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Chukwueze or Grealish? Who should I get for the long run?

Grealish, looks almost certain he’s going get a summer move to a big club in the premier league possibly Manchester United.

Apart from that there’s not much in it. Chukwueze is a very talented boy but I think he needs to play for someone better than Villarreal.

1 hour ago, Carmelo22 said:

Yadli Kokcu or diawara?

Diawara is a much higher rated player than the other two if you mean the one from Roma.

Adli should go up in the summer possibly to 84 and Kokcu has been linked to Arsenal not sure how much truth is in those reports though.

Adli is probably best value for money if you are willing to wait till summer for his rating increase. But because all there ratings vary so much it’s pretty difficult to judge who you should go for.

Diawara (rated 88) — Kokcu — Adli 

In that order. If they were all rated the same I would go for Kokcu, Adli, Diawara.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Not sure if you guys know this, but if you type numbers in the search bar in game, you can find some retired players.

For example:

01 - Jens Lehmann

03 - Sol Campbell

Clearly the first few are Arsenal players, which makes sense alphabetically. Tougher to find the others, but you can try of course :D 

This is a great find 😅

Stumbled across some classic Bayern players with:

  • 04568 - Mehmet Scholl
  • 04565 - Michael Ballack

Legendary Jan Koller is 04590.

Wonder whether you can actually buy these?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, brocky64 said:

This is a great find 😅

Stumbled across some classic Bayern players with:

  • 04568 - Mehmet Scholl
  • 04565 - Michael Ballack

Legendary Jan Koller is 04590.

Wonder whether you can actually buy these?!

I believe it says the player is retiring so no transfer offers can be made.

Im glad to be honest because that would break the game in my opinion. Nor is it very realistic 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I believe it says the player is retiring so no transfer offers can be made.

Im glad to be honest because that would break the game in my opinion. Nor is it very realistic 😂

Ah fair enough, probably for the best;)

At least Kazu Miura will keep on playing forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone has come for my Sancho and has offered to me Sancho +10m for their Salah. I need a high rated forward but Salah is surplus to their requirements and Sancho is a starter for my team. I thought about Counter offering a straight swap Sancho for Salah. Only hesitation I have is that Sancho is going to be a worldie in a few years and i've had him since he was 70 rated, thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Toby S said:
3 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Someone has come for my Sancho and has offered to me Sancho +10m for their Salah. I need a high rated forward but Salah is surplus to their requirements and Sancho is a starter for my team. I thought about Counter offering a straight swap Sancho for Salah. Only hesitation I have is that Sancho is going to be a worldie in a few years and i've had him since he was 70 rated, thoughts?

Tempting, but i would turn it down. Sancho is still to get his big move and will be world class in a few years

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...