Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Any 88-89 rated attackers who might rise?

Ferran Torres - 88 - Valencia

Diego Jota - 88 - Wolves

Adama Traore - 88 - Wolves

Steven Bergwijn - 89 - Tottenham (Maybe)

Breel Embolo - 88 - Monchengladbach (Maybe)

Marcus Thuram - 88 - Monchengladbach

Erling Haaland - 88 - Dortmund

Justin Kl - 87 - Roma

Loren Moron - 88 - Betis (Maybe)

Patrick Schick - 88 - Roma (Maybe)

Jonathan Ikone - 88 - Lille

Maxwell Cornet - 88 - Lyon

Dominic Calvert-Lewin - 88 - Everton

2 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Diogo dalot to psg possibly in the summer is that a good move for him or dead end? 

I think it’s a good move for him, it means he should be playing champions league football next season which is more than he would be getting at United.

I do see him getting more of a chance competing against Munier and Dagba for the RB position than Awb but only time will tell on wether he moves or not.

2 hours ago, asmadeo said:

Hello community ;) Who are best players to rise 85 to 87 and 87 to 89 please? Thanks 

Mentioned some strikers above between 87 - 89.

Moussa Diaby - 86 - Leverkusen

Alphonso Davies - 88 - Bayern

Gabriel Magalhaes - 85 - Lille

Boubakary Soumare - 86 - Lille

Alexander Isak - 85 - Sociedad

Goes Rodrygo - 87 - Real Madrid

Vinicius Junior - 87 - Real Madrid

Federico Valverde - 88 - Real Madrid

Cristopher Nkunku - 88 - Leipzig

Nordi Mukiele - 88 - Leipzig

Konrad Laimer - 88 - Leipzig

Alexis Claude-Maurice - 85 - Nice

Jonjoe Kenny - 85 - Everton

Bartlomieg Dragowski - 85 - Fiorentina

Here’s a few off the top of my head, others on the forum will probably add more.

19 hours ago, Sareum said:

Given the choice from the following, what order would you opt for?

Oblak, Werner, Laporte.   

It depends on which position in your team you need to strengthen first. 

Personally, as I play more of an attacking game - I would opt for them in this order:

Werner/Oblak, Laporte. 

On 4/23/2020 at 11:35 AM, Toby S said:

Someone has come for my Sancho and has offered to me Sancho +10m for their Salah. I need a high rated forward but Salah is surplus to their requirements and Sancho is a starter for my team. I thought about Counter offering a straight swap Sancho for Salah. Only hesitation I have is that Sancho is going to be a worldie in a few years and i've had him since he was 70 rated, thoughts?

If your sticking around for Mid-term then it's Salah.

However,  if it's you are playing for the long-run then keep Sancho

On 4/23/2020 at 11:56 AM, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Sell Coutinho for Gnabry? Si

3 hours ago, Toby S said:

Reckon Neymar will stay as a 96 or drop to 95 next rating review?

A drop wouldn't come as too much of a surprise. Say if he was ligue 1's top scorer then he would have staked a better claim to keep his 96. Having said that, he's only made 15 apps (with 13 goals and 6 assists) in Ligue 1 this season, that might not be enough to keep him safe. 

Also thoughts on Hazard dropping to a 94?

No, no that would be too harsh on him as E. Hazard was injured in the beginning and had to get use to playing in a different league in a new team. 

2 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Sell Calvert lewin for Grealish? I believe Grealish is more talented than C.Lewin (and a better long-term player).

Edited by Milanista1
A slight edit

2 hours ago, Toby S said:

Reckon Neymar will stay as a 96 or drop to 95 next rating review?

Also thoughts on Hazard dropping to a 94?

Neymar should drop.

I think that Mbappe is just as good as Neymar and they are currently 2 ratings away from each other in SM. Mbappe to rise to 95 Neymar to drop to 95. Would be fair in my opinion.

1 hour ago, electricpipe said:

Sell Calvert lewin for Grealish?

Yeah I would agree with Milanista1. Grealish the more talented player. Calvert-Lewin has been excellent this season, his best season in an Everton shirt.

But Grealish will definitely be moving on to bigger and better things (No offence Villa fans) he has also carrying Villa at times but I don’t think it will be enough to keep them up. Which in turn means he will leave for sure, he’s too good for the championship.

You can find any retired players in 4 steps:
1. Google "(Your player) Soccerwiki"   (e.g. Ronaldinho soccerwiki")

2. If that player appears in the game you'll get a link to his Soccerwiki's profile.

3. Check the link (url) and copy the "pid" number (player ID). -Example: ...player.php?pid=2916

4. Typing that number in your SM Gameworld search bar you'll find your player.

Liga Tuga dos Campeões ID 418776 - Regras: Todos os clubes têm 20 milhões e não podemos comprar jogadores com +25 anos! Rating máximo 82! Se entretanto o jogador subir mais que 82! Podem ficar com ele! Respeitem as regras e boa sorte! 

Liga Tuga dos Campeões ID 418776 - Rules: All clubs have 20 million and we cannot buy players over 25! Maximum rating 82! If in the meantime the player raises more than 82! You can have it! Respect the rules and good luck!

50 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

Any 80-85 rated strikers due a rise to about 86/87 ? 

Alexander Isak - 85 - Real Sociedad

Mason Greenwood - 83 - Manchester United

Emmanuel Dennis - 85 - Club Brugge

Patson Daka - 82 - Salzburg (not sure he will make 86 though)

Myron Boadu - 85 - Az Alkmaar (Have to wait till winter though) Also depends on how long there’s going to be no football with virus.

Boualye Dia - 83 - Reims (potentially 86 more likely to rise to 85)

6 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Alexander Isak - 85 - Real Sociedad

Mason Greenwood - 83 - Manchester United

Emmanuel Dennis - 85 - Club Brugge

Patson Daka - 82 - Salzburg (not sure he will make 86 though)

Myron Boadu - 85 - Az Alkmaar (Have to wait till winter though) Also depends on how long there’s going to be no football with virus.

How good is isak? Admittedly not seen much of him but read lots of good things

11 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

How good is isak? Admittedly not seen much of him but read lots of good things

When he signed for Dortmund from AIK I’ll be honest I thought he was going to be the next big thing but it didn’t really go to plan.

Had a loan spell at Willem which went well for him but I think Dortmund moved on and so ended up selling him to Sociedad where he hasn’t pulled up any trees but has scored a few goals.

Did play a major role in helping Sociedad knock Real Madrid out of the Copa del Rey scoring a brace and assisting another.

He deserves a small rise in the summer but as for his future I’m not sure. It’s strange to think that he’s only 20 years old when it seems like he’s been around for years 😂

Cheer’s lads for the Oblak/Werner/Laporte thing.

it was just to judge consensus.  I have Oblak (and Becker) in a competitive Gameworld.  I bought Oblak for cash @ £55m a bit back when his club went unmanaged and I made a bid.  I’d not realised I’d signed him and had totally forgotten I’d bidded on him until I got a notification due to someone commenting on the transfer.  

For some reason people people will not do any strong deals for him, I had one think that as I signed him for cash I should be prepared to sell him for cash and using him as a tool to get a strong change is immoral!?!  He doesn’t seem to grasp that I’m not here to build his squad for him - the guy in question has Messi, De Bruyne, Salah, Mbappe etc so I don’t think I’m being unreasonable in wanting a strong outfield player in exchange.  

Ive set my sights a little lower now and have put an offer in for Werner as a straight swap for Oblak.  I’ve not made an offer for Laporte.  

My I get many of the above points, I prefer Becker to Oblak TBH.  

The thing with Laporte is why doesn’t he play for France?  Hard to justify a 93+ for someone that can not get in their national team...

3 minutes ago, Sareum said:

it was just to judge consensus.  I have Oblak (and Becker) in a competitive Gameworld.  I bought Oblak for cash @ £55m a bit back when his club went unmanaged and I made a bid.  I’d not realised I’d signed him and had totally forgotten I’d bidded on him until I got a notification due to someone commenting on the transfer.  

For some reason people people will not do any strong deals for him, I had one think that as I signed him for cash I should be prepared to sell him for cash and using him as a tool to get a strong change is immoral!?!  He doesn’t seem to grasp that I’m not here to build his squad for him - the guy in question has Messi, De Bruyne, Salah, Mbappe etc so I don’t think I’m being unreasonable in wanting a strong outfield player in exchange.  

Ive set my sights a little lower now and have put an offer in for Werner as a straight swap for Oblak.  I’ve not made an offer for Laporte.  

The thing with Laporte is why doesn’t he play for France?  Hard to justify a 93+ for someone that can not get in their national team...

Oblak/Becker..... I'd have oblak every day of the week.

Secondly don't feel bad or bullied, he is your asset to manage how you like and you should demand it if someone else wants him, Werner is not a comparable player unless you get a lot of cash on top.

Laporte didn't get into the France team as he is deemed arrogant but did get a call up prior to an injury so that might change. He is definitely good enough and should already be 93 atleast IMO 

13 minutes ago, Sareum said:

If you prefer Becker then can you not try and swap Oblak for Werner and Laporte? Only offer worth taking in my opinion.

Also France national team is on another level the competition is immense, Varane, Upamecano, Lenglet, Kimpembe, there just a few he needs to compete with.

If he didn’t have such an injury this season then I’m sure recent performances for Manchester City would warrant a chance in the heart of the French defence.

You can see how much of a loss Laporte is to Manchester City, apart from De Bruyne I think that Laporte is City’s most important player. City have a been a shadow of there former selves in the league this season.

1 minute ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Which LB will rise to 91 in the next update ? 

And when will the next update be ??

Joe gomez not specifically a Lb but he can play there 

Possibly ferland mendy just maybe not the next review but he has the possibilty of getting 91. 

Normally summer months but who knows with coronavirus