Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

15 hours ago, JOE GI said:

tomorrow Sorloth to 88-89?

87 hopefully, he got a +2 when they did Palace.

15 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I doubt it.. maybe + 1, but I don't see why

ah shame. worth holding on to him?

5 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Rating update on players for summer review :

Theo Hernandez (AC MILAN) 89

C Soyuncu stay

R Guerreiro  (BVB) stay

J Grealish 89

Bruno Fernandes stay

2 hours ago, liamgriff said:

So what reviews are being done now i can't keep up is it Turkey still or has it moved on? 

Almost done with Turkey, then Belgium it is

On 4/8/2017 at 11:55 AM, Sir Rahul said:

TURKEY SUPER LIG

Trabzonspor:

Sturridge -2 to 87- yes

Nwakaeme +2 to 86- yes

Mikel -1 to 85- yes

Turkmen +5 to 83- yes

Parmak +5 to 83- yes

Kardesler +3 to 78- yes

Sorloth +3 to 87- +2 to 86; +1 to 87

Cakir +5 to 85- +3 to 83; +2 to 85

Campi +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Sari +2 to 78- +4 to 80

Novak +1 to 86

Pereira +1 to 86

Hosseini +1 to 84

Corekci +2 to 82

Ekuban +2 to 82

Erdogan +2 to 82

Da Costa -2 to 83

Dursun +6 to 76

Baykus +6 to 73

Akbulut +5 to 73

Gunduz +5 to 70

Basaksehir:

Kahveci +1 to 87- yes

Gunok +2 to 87- +1 to 86

Topal -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Jojic -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Ponck +3 to 85- +1 to 83

Babacan -1 to 85- -3 to 83

Azubuike +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Clichy +1 to 88- nope

Caicara +1 to 88- nope

Crivelli +1 to 87- nope

Epureanu +1 to 87- nope

Tekdemir +1 to 86- nope

Ba +1 to 86- nope

Gulbrandsen +1 to 85- nope

Aleksic +1 to 85- nope

Visca +1 to 89

Skrtel -1 to 86

Robinho -1 to 85

Behich -1 to 83

Attamah -1 to 82

Inler -1 to 82

Ucar -2 to 80

Kilic -3 to 73

I bought Novak two weeks ago hoping he would rise, now he hasn't and I'm stuck with an 85 rated LB I don't need or want..sigh

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

ah shame. worth holding on to him?

Yes, he's just new. He wasn't always in the first line-up, but he has the talent to make it and to make a step to a higher rise next season. Btw, KRC Genk got him this winter and Thorstvedt had a rise (+ 2 to 82) in his first week in KRC Genk. 

3 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Sell Moffi then buy Christoph Baumgartner

Admittedly I don’t know much about Moffi and how good he could get but come the summer Baumgartner should get a decent rise which will surpass Moffi, maybe to 82.

3 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Will Diego Carlos get a rise in summer?

Yeah should rise to 90 IMO.

@yucky

N’Dicka 86 - 87 (+1) Major interest from the EPL though, Southampton, Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool.

Definitely worth getting looks destined for England.

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Almost done with Turkey, then Belgium it is

Any idea where will be done after Belgium?? I've just signed a looooad of MLS players so hopefully it gets done soon! But i don't know when the MLS was last done? 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yes, he's just new. He wasn't always in the first line-up, but he has the talent to make it and to make a step to a higher rise next season. Btw, KRC Genk got him this winter and Thorstvedt had a rise (+ 2 to 82) in his first week in KRC Genk. 

Yeah, have him in a GW. Was hoping he could sneak another +1. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, yucky said:

Ndicka +1/+2?

Heads up @Sir Rahul: Kouassi +10 to 80 but hes already 78

+1

Thanks for that, didn't realise he rose in March

13 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

Any idea where will be done after Belgium?? I've just signed a looooad of MLS players so hopefully it gets done soon! But i don't know when the MLS was last done? 

It is time for the MLS, last year it was in March. Hopefully it will be that - and that they go through it faster than Turkey.

32 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

Anyone think Tomas Partey will get a rise? 

He's had a +1 for the past two ratings reviews so I'm going to go with a no for this time round and I think a 92 is fair for him at the moment!

Anyone think that sancho may get a +1 to a 92? (Depending on what happens with the rises due to COVID-19)

14 goals and 16 assists in the bundesliga, 2 goals and 2 assists in the CL...I personally think it's deserved but keen to see what you lot think

9 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Will Diego Carlos get a rise in summer?

I believe so, he deserves a +1. 

2 hours ago, Toby S said:

He's had a +1 for the past two ratings reviews so I'm going to go with a no for this time round and I think a 92 is fair for him at the moment!

Anyone think that sancho may get a +1 to a 92? (Depending on what happens with the rises due to COVID-19)

14 goals and 16 assists in the bundesliga, 2 goals and 2 assists in the CL...I personally think it's deserved but keen to see what you lot think? 

I reckon a rise to 92 would be justified because J.Sancho is 2nd in the assists chart, and comes in at 3rd for goals in the bundesliga (behind Timo and Robert). Plus his value has also sky 🚀rocketed this season. 

2 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Not sure, probably not.

2 hours ago, Toby S said:

14 goals and 16 assists in the bundesliga, 2 goals and 2 assists in the CL...I personally think it's deserved but keen to see what you lot think

He could do but he did get a rise in December and as you rightly pointed out covid-19 hit football hard. All depends on wether SM take that into consideration.

He deserves 92, arguable one of the best and most exciting wingers in European football at the minute. 

48 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Werner or lautaro Martinez?

Tough one.

Personally I like Werner more, I think he’s a better finisher 21 goals in 25 games in the Bundesliga this season.

I suppose a lot could depend on which one gets a move this summer, Werner could leave for Liverpool who are one of or thee best team in Europe right now.

However if Martinez leaves for Barcelona then I don’t think he could be in a better place to develop as a player.

All that being said, Werner for me at the minute.

Reece james or emerson (real betis) or max aarons most potential at rb? As can only get  one. 

Same again for these at lb zagadu or ndicka or maouassa

And again for cm soumare/ f luis / gedson fernandes / matheus fernandes / elmas 

Or others people can think of around these prices bit think these are probably the best around these ages and value

Thanks to those who answer 

13 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Reece james or emerson (real betis) or max aarons most potential at rb? As can only get  one. 

Or others people can think of around these prices bit think these are probably the best around these ages and value

Not sure about the right backs maybe Emerson although I do like Reece James, he’s also a very versatile player and Lamps has tried him in DM a couple of times.

Be interested to see where Aarons goes in the summer assuming the season gets played out and Norwich go down.

Maouassa is the only out and out LB but in terms of the overall potential of the 3 I’d say Zagadou but admittedly I’ve not seen much of N’dicka (Frankfurt aren’t a team I watch) but I do know he’s highly rated and getting plenty of attention from England.

Soumare at CM, my club (Newcastle) tried to sign him in a January but failed miserably 😢 I know plenty of other teams in England are interested in him.

Camavinga at the same price is also another player who might be interesting to have a look at. Looks to have massive potential and played a big role in getting Stade Rennes to 3rd in Ligue 1.

Hope this helps.

14 hours ago, liamgriff said:

nope, fine as he is now

14 hours ago, Toby S said:

Does deserve it but not sure if he will. Not enough football played since last +1?

10 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Werner or lautaro Martinez?

Personally Lautaro

6 hours ago, Liverp00l said:

Anyone think casemiro deserves to be 94?

Nope, peaked at 93

6 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

James is set to be a starter for Chelsea, that will take him to 88-90 asap. I'd go for him.

Emerson, there is an opening at Barca for RB, if he can take that chance then he will be set for the future. Big if. At the same time, they may cash in on him. 

Aarons, big talent but he's at Norwich and unlikely he'll move to a club with a higher/equivalent rating cap to Chelsea.

LB: all these guys are the same stage of career, Zagadou isn't a regular starter but is at a bigger club. I think this is up to personal preference really. Zagadou and Ndicka are primarily CBs I think.

CM: I'd go for Soumare as plenty of rumours around him. Not sure about Luis, Gedson is kinda meh.

1 hour ago, pcunha_ said:

Should i keep Luis Alberto or switch to Zakaria + Zouma or Zakaria + Mina?

If you want the depth, sure. Don't see any of those three rising though.