Rahul W's rating predictions

3 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Lukaku +1?

Rodri Hernandez +1?

Ndidi +1?

Lenglet, Gimenez or Laporte?

Lukaku - 92 -> 93 

Rodri Hernandez - 91 -> 92

Ndidi - 91 -> 91 (got a rise in January, would need to do an awful lot to rise to 92 at Leicester)

Lenglet - 92 -> 92

Laporte - 92 -> 92

Gimenez - 92 -> 92

Lenglet - Laporte - Gimenez

In that order.

Is Riccardo Orsolini likely to rise from 87? 

Overall I am looking at buying Ruben Vargas, Moses Simon, Moussa Diaby, Axel Disasi, Djibril Sow and Matias Zaracho so do we think these are likely to rise well?

Also looking for players around 84/85 rated that are likely to go up to 86/87 when the big 5 league reviews are done? 

Is someone like Goncalo Pacienca likely to rise too?

Also Sehrou Guirassy at 85 could have a chance to 87?

Also Paolo Ghiglione is 83 rated currently but has done well this season so possibly 85/86?

1 hour ago, zerocool1 said:

Is Luca Pellegrini worth holding and will he get rise from 83?

Could get a small rise in the summer, he did get a +3 rise in December.

1 hour ago, RhysMorgan said:

With ligue 1 now ended how do you think they'll handle the ratings?

No changes or do them based on the trajectory players/teamsteamsl were on?

They will still do rating changes in Ligue 1, I assume it will be based off there stats now but I’m not sure, although at this rate we may never get there 😢

Le Havre’s Pape Gueye has just signed for Watford on a pre contract agreement, only rated 76 on SM so could be worth a punt.

If he gets some game time next season and breaks into Watford’s first team then you can expect to see that rating increase.

1 hour ago, liamgriff said:

How long will Aguero be safe at 95? another season? 

Difficult one and would like to know others opinions too as he's still bagging for City and is their first team striker but he is getting old. Personally I don't think he should drop but knowing Soccer Manager and how they deal with peoples ratings as they get older

1 hour ago, liamgriff said:

4 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Difficult one and would like to know others opinions too as he's still bagging for City and is their first team striker but he is getting old. Personally I don't think he should drop but knowing Soccer Manager and how they deal with peoples ratings as they get older

I think if he’s at City next season and he’s scoring then he should be safe, also seems as if Man City are more interested in building there defence, which in turn should help Aguero keep his position.

I think City need 1 world class CB to start challenging Liverpool again for the Premier league, there brilliant going forward just terrible in defence (if Laporte is missing)

48 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

some suggestions for both RB and LB rated 82-85 with possibility to rise? I've got few names on mind but Im always in trouble when it comes to fullbacks :unsure:

Reece James

Max Aarons

Domagoj Bradaric

Bukayo Saka

Jonjoe Kenny

Rayan Ait-Nouri

Brandon Williams

30 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

If I need to sell one of these, who would you guys pick ?
Frenkie De Jong
Kai Havertz
Nicolo Barella
Fede Valverde

Houssem Aouar
Joâo Félix
Jadon Sancho

One of these three if you have to in my opinion

32 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Frenkie De Jong
Kai Havertz
Nicolo Barella
Fede Valverde

Houssem Aouar
Joâo Félix
Jadon Sancho

Barella + Felix/Aouar

Only reason I pick Felix is because I don’t think he’s had a great season but I do think he has enormous potential.

Frenkie De Jong - Firmly set in Barcelona’s plans and will be a key part of there midfield in years to come.

Kai Havertz - Ready to move from Leverkusen and only the elite are after his signature, can’t believe he’s still only 20 seems to have been around for ages.

Fede Valverde - Been brilliant for Real Madrid at times this season, not long ago since Casemiro his teammate heaped praise on him saying he could be one of the best no.8s in the world.

Jadon Sancho - Don't really need to say much, probably one of the most sought after players in the world right now. So exciting to watch and adding goals to his game.

5 hours ago, Toby S said:

One of these three if you have to in my opinion

Valverde is the best mid in la liga in last three four months when they played.  Madrid’s best player this season. Should be 91 by end of this year.  Auoar touted for big move.  Nan city want him as do liverpool.  Madness to choose those names to sell. 

5 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Frenkie De Jong
Kai Havertz
Nicolo Barella
Fede Valverde

Houssem Aouar
Joâo Félix
Jadon Sancho

I agree with @Kierans91 Barella aouar felix for the same reasons mentioned.  Valverde unsellable. arguably after Sancho he will get to 94+ quickest. 

5 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

From my shortlist who are the best bunch of players to buy from this considering I only have around £10m to spend?

Untitledssssssssssssssssssssssssss.png

Daka, Disasi, Holgate stand out 

6 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Frenkie De Jong
Kai Havertz
Nicolo Barella
Fede Valverde

Houssem Aouar
Joâo Félix
Jadon Sancho

Barella and Aouar 

8 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

some suggestions for both RB and LB rated 82-85 with possibility to rise? I've got few names on mind but Im always in trouble when it comes to fullbacks :unsure:

some good names mentioned by others

11 hours ago, liamgriff said:

As long as he stays at City and keeps winning, 95 should be safe. The day he leaves, he'll drop down rapidly.

His contract ends in 2021 but I think he might stay till 2022 then go to Independiente.

12 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Le Havre’s Pape Gueye has just signed for Watford on a pre contract agreement, only rated 76 on SM so could be worth a punt.

If he gets some game time next season and breaks into Watford’s first team then you can expect to see that rating increase.

Doubt he will break into their first team, probably go out on loan, but one to keep an eye out for. Could be another Doucoure.

14 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

With ligue 1 now ended how do you think they'll handle the ratings?

No changes or do them based on the trajectory players/teamsteamsl were on?

Good question

I shall do the full preds now that the season is over there

14 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Is Luca Pellegrini worth holding and will he get rise from 83?

Yes, should get 85

17 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Is Riccardo Orsolini likely to rise from 87? 

Overall I am looking at buying Ruben Vargas, Moses Simon, Moussa Diaby, Axel Disasi, Djibril Sow and Matias Zaracho so do we think these are likely to rise well?

Also looking for players around 84/85 rated that are likely to go up to 86/87 when the big 5 league reviews are done? 

Is someone like Goncalo Pacienca likely to rise too?

Also Sehrou Guirassy at 85 could have a chance to 87?

Also Paolo Ghiglione is 83 rated currently but has done well this season so possibly 85/86?

Orsolini, don't think so, not yet

Diaby, Disasi, Sow should all rise

Paciencia, not sure

Guirassy, maybe 86

Ghiglione, 85

18 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Lukaku +1? yes

Rodri Hernandez +1? possible

Ndidi +1? nope

Lenglet, Gimenez or Laporte? Laporte

19 hours ago, zure12 said:

equipo.thumb.PNG.12e74b56ff170869c4f24ce1250a5ef3.PNGequipo2.PNG.962cfdba5eea42a16095ed98970d2fa9.PNG

this is my team right now, seeing this would you sell Zakaria?

Thanks a lot.

I think yes, your full-back situation needs fixing yeah?

3 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

What do you guys think about Maguire? Does he deserve a +1 in the summer?

Nope - and I'm a Utd fan

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Doubt he will break into their first team, probably go out on loan, but one to keep an eye out for. Could be another Doucoure.

You’re probably right but you never know, maybe this is a bad example but did you see Brandon Williams being a regular for United this season?

If he has a good pre season then you can’t rule it out, I must say though if he does get loaned and even if a championship team takes him then you could expect him to be in the 80’s come the end of next season.