• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kierans91

• Milanista1

• TMCosta

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Oui je vais garder le duo + 30M même si gimenez peut jouer à droite... en regardant mon équipe tu proposerait qui pour kroos?

Merci d'avance 

If its a must buy guy probably sarabia and eriksen nothing more than down to i dont rate them personally and not in leagues i look to for 'stars'  as such 

20 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

He means.. Yes I'm gonna keep this duo + 30M even if Gimenez can play as RB so... while checking my squad which ones would you trade for Kroos?

Thanks in advance

Thank you

@Mickbor59

If you wanted to go down that route maybe try Devrij + Allan. I also think 30 million is a lot too unless money isn’t a problem to you.

Or maybe Sarabia and Allan.

Gimenez could potentially drop In the summer suffered a lot with his Hamstring this season. Depends how forgiving SM are I guess just my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

I would wait and see if he does get a move in the summer or how the English leagues end, think he needs to be in the epl to be worth getting. Reached his cap in the Championship.

Hasn't had that much game time this season at Napoli 724 minutes. Don’t really know his situation there but he won’t rise in the summer.

Yeah maybe but I still stick by my earlier comment, if you play full backs Walker is a much better option than Emerson in terms of ratings.

Plus like @Krooss25 said, Kroos is getting older not that I would think that would alter his style of play or ability any time soon.

Just my opinion but I would rather have the duo and 30 million 😊

Okay cheers, I am just lookng for players who are 85 rated that are likely to go up to 87. I had Luis Diaz go up to 87 a month ago and want a few more like this as they will improve my team massively. 

I was looking at Ruben Vargas possibly but any other 85 rated players looking to go up +2?

20 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Thank you

@Mickbor59

If you wanted to go down that route maybe try Devrij + Allan. I also think 30 million is a lot too unless money isn’t a problem to you.

Or maybe Sarabia and Allan.

Gimenez could potentially drop In the summer suffered a lot with his Hamstring this season. Depends how forgiving SM are I guess just my opinion. 

Yes maybe devrij allan 30M is not a problem 

11 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Yes maybe devrij allan 30M is not a problem 

In fact I’ve just looked how much De vrij has played this season, probably could get a rise to match Skriniar. I’d keep him till he rises should be worth more then.

Try Sarabia + Allan + 30 million 

or 

Umtiti + Allan

Umtiti hasn’t played much for Barcelona this season and he could be on the move in the summer.

Sorry.

@Kurt angle

Reece James 85 - 87

Max Aarons 85 - 87

Alexander Isak 85 - 87

Jonjoe Kenny 85 - 86/87

6 minutes ago, Jaachinma said:

Guys,

Should I give up my A.Florenzi for T.Meunier

Should I hold on to Florenzi considering his versatility in SM?

Lastly,what would future rating reviews look like for the two?

Yeah.

Meunier is out of contract in the summer but he’s played more football than Florenzi this season.

Meunier should keep his rating and Florenzi may drop to 90 but that’s a 50/50 for me.

There is interest from Arsenal and other clubs for Meunier so I wouldn’t worry about him being out of contract soon.

If I was you I would look for alternative options but if these 2 are the only players available to you then go for Meunier.

Great thread Sir Rahul,

I've recently taken over in a fairly competitive gameworld where I'm thinking of selling Klosterman, Sensi, Bailey, Koman, Zaniolo, Depay and Bale the previous manager bought. Are any of these worth keeping for rise/longevity?

I'm looking at brining in Mancini, Barella, Golovin, Bennacer, Neuhaus, Ikone, and Amiri based on possible increases. 

Any striker's worth taking a punt on 87-89 rated under 30 as I'm struggling knowing their rises/longevity?

Cheers for any input guys

9 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

Thoughts on thomas lemar. Dropping ?

I think he will keep his rating.

9 minutes ago, inspiron said:

Great thread Sir Rahul,

I've recently taken over in a fairly competitive gameworld where I'm thinking of selling Klosterman, Sensi, Bailey, Koman, Zaniolo, Depay and Bale the previous manager bought. Are any of these worth keeping for rise/longevity?

I'm looking at brining in Mancini, Barella, Golovin, Bennacer, Neuhaus, Ikone, and Amiri based on possible increases. 

Any striker's worth taking a punt on 87-89 rated under 30 as I'm struggling knowing their rises/longevity?

Keep Klostermann and Zaniolo could rise, not sure about the others.

Victor Osimhen - 87 -> 89 - Liverpool are in talks to sign him for 60 million from Lille.

Diego Jota - 88 -> 89

Kqsper Dolberg - 87 -> 88

Patrik Schick - 88 -> 89

Erling Haaland - 88 -> 89

Dominic Calvert-Lewin - 88 -> 89

Mario Pasalic - 88 -> 89 - Can play striker in SM but he’s more of a midfielder.

Marcus Thuram - 88 -> 89

15 hours ago, Lango said:

Thanks

Plus 1 for Aouar of lyon. Played great against Juventus in champions league and is in hot demand? 

I think 90 is fine for now, Lyon haven't had the best season

14 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Game world very competitive 

Allan + Walker + 30M for kroos??

My team : becker Walker hummels devrij lenglet umtiti gimenez robertson sandro verratti allan Arthur niguez eriksen aubameyang son jesus sarabia jimenez alli a.traore(88) a.davies(88) emerson(86)

don't see why you need Kroos

12 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

What are people's thoughts on Kalvin Phillips at Leeds? 85 rated but looks like a lot of PL clubs are after him?

Class player, needs a step up tho (whether that be Leeds in the PL or him moving).

10 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

What are peoples thoughts on hirving lozano? 

Good player, hit his peak for now.

7 hours ago, inspiron said:

Great thread Sir Rahul,

Cheers

Bale is not one for the long term, the others are. I have done preds for these guys, it's on the first page.

7 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Thoughts on thomas lemar. Dropping ?

Think he might still stay

8 hours ago, Jaachinma said:

Guys,

Should I give up my A.Florenzi for T.Meunier

Should I hold on to Florenzi considering his versatility in SM?

Lastly,what would future rating reviews look like for the two?

Florenzi could lose his 90

Meunier is a free agent and should end up somewhere decent, so I'd go for him

4 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

good night everyone. game with 2 forwards one is Lewandoski and the other is Gnabry. would you trade Gnabry for Firmino?

Firmino is higher rated and should be that for a while, Gnabry will eventually get there. Short term vs long term.

4 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Been looking at the Argentinian leagues. 

Do people expect Zaracho and Santos Borre to rise +2 to 87 and are there any other players that may go up to 87 from 85 at all?

depends how generous they are, but 87 would be fair. I have done preds for the two big teams in Argentina.

Need a young DM/CM to pair with Rodri so I have a solid midfield going forward into the future, I tried to get Valverde but missed out, anyone got some suggestions?

Barella and De Jong and Aouar in other teams, I have Havertz who I play as an AM

4 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Need a young DM/CM to pair with Rodri so I have a solid midfield going forward into the future, I tried to get Valverde but missed out, anyone got some suggestions?

Barella and De Jong and Aouar in other teams, I have Havertz who I play as an AM

Milinkovic-Savic - Not the youngest but at 25 he’s still to reach his peak in my opinion.

Tanguy Ndombele - Barcelona are potentially interested amid the public outing from Jose Mourinho.

Wilfried Ndidi - Been brilliant at Leicester this season still only 23.

Rodrigo Bentancur - Gets plenty of game time at Juventus one of the top teams in Europe.

Donny Van de Beek - Not a DM in SM anymore which I can’t understand but another brilliant young midfielder.

Ruben Neves - Best midfielder at Wolves, won’t be there he’s whole career and his next move will be a big one.

Arthur - Not been amazing at Barcelona but he wants to stay and fight for his place.

Others: Franck Kessie, Youri Tielelmans, Declan Rice, Denis Zakaria

49 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Tanguy Ndombele - Barcelona are potentially interested amid the public outing from Jose Mourinho.

You mean when Mourinho went by Ndombele's home from an impromptu training session in the park during lockdown?

2 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Milinkovic-Savic - Not the youngest but at 25 he’s still to reach his peak in my opinion.

Wilfried Ndidi - Been brilliant at Leicester this season still only 23.

Rodrigo Bentancur - Gets plenty of game time at Juventus one of the top teams in Europe.

Donny Van de Beek - Not a DM in SM anymore which I can’t understand but another brilliant young midfielder.

Ruben Neves - Best midfielder at Wolves, won’t be there he’s whole career and his next move will be a big one.

Arthur - Not been amazing at Barcelona but he wants to stay and fight for his place.

Others: Franck Kessie, Youri Tielelmans, Declan Rice, Denis Zakaria

Thanks for your reply!

All of those taken apart from Kessie, Tielelmans and Zakaria haha!

I'll have a look at them though :)

30 minutes ago, yucky said:

You mean when Mourinho went by Ndombele's home from an impromptu training session in the park during lockdown?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/51786735

No I mean Mourinho’s press conference after the Burnley game back in March.

23 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Thanks for your reply!

All of those taken apart from Kessie, Tielelmans and Zakaria haha!

I'll have a look at them though :)

No problem