Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Sergej MILINKOVIĆ-SAVIĆ is there more to come from him? has he reached his peak in ratings?

I ask as I have been offered a deal for him. He has playing rating of 6.5 average and 1 goal a season, so I dont feel I am getting much value from him, but if he is going to rise?

thanks in advance as always

there is more to come, Lazio doing well in the league too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Need some advice. Juan Quintero or Loren Moron? I have Moron.

Based off this season I would go for Loren Moron, don’t see Quintero rising anytime soon.

@Id rather be in SW19

Worth getting Milinkovic-Savic definitely, Lazio have had a good season and he’s played a big role in that.

Wouldn't surprise me if he gets a move to a bigger club in a year or so, he was linked with United last summer don’t know if that’s still the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 4/28/2020 at 10:23 PM, thorgan lesar said:

If I need to sell one of these, who would you guys pick ?
Frenkie De Jong
Kai Havertz
Nicolo Barella - very good young player. However I don't see him being as good as the others in this list of 4.  
Fede Valverde

Houssem Aouar
Joâo Félix - it's tough choice, but I doubt he'll be too missed, especially with the star 🌟 players you already have. 
Jadon Sancho

 

On 4/29/2020 at 11:41 AM, Toby S said:

Who would you pick out of Zagadou or Ndicka if you could only have one? OR is there someone else around that price you'd buy?

DAZ is becoming a more established player (this season) for a title challenging side. 

 

On 4/29/2020 at 11:44 AM, RhysMorgan said:

Lukaku vs Werner

He could well be playing for a bigger club come next season, and is the Bundesliga's 2nd top scorer. 

Does Werner have a by chance of a rise?

Not at the moment. 

Militao vs Pavard? Long term squad player. Realise pavard at the moment but who is best overall?

In my opinion Pavard is overdue a rise. (i'm sure others will agree). :)

Militao has been mediocre (at best) this season. I reckon he just needs much more time, or just isn't good enough for a big club.

The Portuguese experts have (in the past) made mention to me that Militao is overrated and isn't likely to make the grade  at R. Madrid.

 

8 hours ago, Toby S said:

Thanks for your reply!

All of those taken apart from Kessie, Tielelmans and Zakaria haha!

Zak isn't a bad option either but I reckon Tielemans is slightly more talented. Kess can either be very good or awful (too many brain fartsb :)), according to my fellow Rossoneri supporters. 

I'll have a look at them though :)

You could also try for N. barella or even (Roma's) L. Pellegrini.

 

Edited by Milanista1
Slight tweak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Need some advice. Juan Quintero or Loren Moron? I have Moron.

In my opinion Quintero is better player, but is very inconstant. He did very well last season, but this season played very little. Loren Moron has been having a good growth over the past few seasons. So, having said that, I would keep Moron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Sandro tonali? How what is the yop potential on him do we think? Also is he due a rise? 

Reached his cap at Brescia won’t go past 87 in my opinion.

People regard him as being the next Andrea Pirlo which is partly his hairstyle 😂 and partly his skill level.

He is attracting interest from many clubs, should move in the summer.

I’ve heard good things about him, maybe @Milanista1 might know more than me he knows his Italian football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Based off this season I would go for Loren Moron, don’t see Quintero rising anytime soon.

@Id rather be in SW19

Worth getting Milinkovic-Savic definitely, Lazio have had a good season and he’s played a big role in that.

Wouldn't surprise me if he gets a move to a bigger club in a year or so, he was linked with United last summer don’t know if that’s still the case.

Thought so, thanks

7 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

In my opinion Quintero is better player, but is very inconstant. He did very well last season, but this season played very little. Loren Moron has been having a good growth over the past few seasons. So, having said that, I would keep Moron.

Thought so, thanks

6 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Sandro tonali? How what is the yop potential on him do we think? Also is he due a rise? 

Think he will move to a bigger Italian club in summer 

3 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Muller from 92 to 93 ???

 

He just decreased on December. 

it is possible, he has had a good season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could i get recommendations for RB and LB's around 10million likely to rise. Was thinking T.Hernandez, Celik but are there better more likely risers out there?

Thoughts on Hermoso as looking at getting rid?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys this seems to be the most active thread here so here goes. What would be the most suitable formation/tactic for this squad? Currently im using 4231b but perhaps its not the best for my squad. I think my attack and midfield are strong (2nd best midfield and above average attack in my gameworld) but my defense is maybe only average.

BF290FFC-0A7B-42ED-8C1A-931896045050.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, inspiron said:

Could i get recommendations for RB and LB's around 10million likely to rise. Was thinking T.Hernandez, Celik but are there better more likely risers out there?

Thoughts on Hermoso as looking at getting rid?

 

Bukayo Saka, Renan Lodi as LB,

Max Aarons, Tanganga, Sardella as RB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Jovic

Maxi Gomez

Angel Correra

Jaquin Correra

Piatek

Lozano

Everton Soares

 

 

 

Pick best 2 from this lot

Maxi Gomez and Joaquin Correra based off this season.

I like Jovic but it’s not worked out at Real Madrid and I think he needs a move to reignite his career.

2 hours ago, inspiron said:

Could i get recommendations for RB and LB's around 10million likely to rise. Was thinking T.Hernandez, Celik but are there better more likely risers out there?

Thoughts on Hermoso as looking at getting rid?

 

Matt Doherty - 89 -> 90 / 7.7 million

Jonny Otto - 89 -> 90 / 10 million

Borges Wendell - 89 -> 90 / 10 million

Maxwell Cornet - 88 -> 89 / 8 million

Junior Firpo - 88 -> 89 / 8 million

Younger options: Reece James, Colin Dagba, Brandon Williams, Faitout Maouassa

Keep Hermoso He has a chance of a rise to 90 in the summer.

1 hour ago, daproz said:

Hey guys this seems to be the most active thread here so here goes. What would be the most suitable formation/tactic for this squad? Currently im using 4231b but perhaps its not the best for my squad. I think my attack and midfield are strong (2nd best midfield and above average attack in my gameworld) but my defense is maybe only average.

BF290FFC-0A7B-42ED-8C1A-931896045050.png

I think your formation is perfect, the main area you need to improve is at LB, Milner is ageing and is only a make shift full back.

Try looking at Alphonso Davies for the future or get Achraf Hakimi or Raphael Guerriero these 2 should rise in the summer.

Depends who’s available in your GW other options are Ferland Mendy, Lukas Klostermann, Renan Lodi, Jonny Otto or Borges Wendell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daproz said:

Hey guys this seems to be the most active thread here so here goes. What would be the most suitable formation/tactic for this squad? Currently im using 4231b but perhaps its not the best for my squad. I think my attack and midfield are strong (2nd best midfield and above average attack in my gameworld) but my defense is maybe only average.

BF290FFC-0A7B-42ED-8C1A-931896045050.png

i agree with @Kierans91 the formation looks good for the players you have and like he said a LB replacement is required, I'm guessing alphonso davies is taken in your league, Klostermann is a very good shout as is Hakimi if either of them are available. 

What is your squad depth like for cups etc?

Your weakest point is your goalkeeper at the moment, is there anyone else available? I don't see Leno going up at any point soon sadly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Maxi Gomez and Joaquin Correra based off this season.

I like Jovic but it’s not worked out at Real Madrid and I think he needs a move to reignite his career.

Matt Doherty - 89 -> 90 / 7.7 million

Jonny Otto - 89 -> 90 / 10 million

Borges Wendell - 89 -> 90 / 10 million

Maxwell Cornet - 88 -> 89 / 8 million

Junior Firpo - 88 -> 89 / 8 million

Younger options: Reece James, Colin Dagba, Brandon Williams, Faitout Maouassa

Keep Hermoso He has a chance of a rise to 90 in the summer.

I think your formation is perfect, the main area you need to improve is at LB, Milner is ageing and is only a make shift full back.

Try looking at Alphonso Davies for the future or get Achraf Hakimi or Raphael Guerriero these 2 should rise in the summer.

Depends who’s available in your GW other options are Ferland Mendy, Lukas Klostermann, Renan Lodi, Jonny Otto or Borges Wendell.

Hey thanks alot for the info! Glad to hear about the formation. Just got worried as I lost an even game to the best team in my league. Oh well I’ll try to have a different tactic just for him while sticking to this for most games. What do you think of 433b with my squad? I’m definitely looking for left backs and Davies, Klostermann, Lodi, Otto and Wendell are available. I’m leaning towards Klostermanm atm.

41 minutes ago, Toby S said:

i agree with @Kierans91 the formation looks good for the players you have and like he said a LB replacement is required, I'm guessing alphonso davies is taken in your league, Klostermann is a very good shout as is Hakimi if either of them are available. 

What is your squad depth like for cups etc?

Your weakest point is your goalkeeper at the moment, is there anyone else available? I don't see Leno going up at any point soon sadly.

Thanks for the reply! Was thinking of experimenting with 433b but maybe I’ll stick to this for now. Yes, definitely need a proper LB. Klostermann seems promising indeed! For GKs Alisson, Ederson, Onana, Donarumma, K.Navas, Schmeichel are available but I’m lacking funds at the moment so probably stuck with Leno for now. Squad depth is decent I think, I have a defensive based Cup team with a 90-91 avg rating so hoping for some upsets there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Keep Hermoso He has a chance of a rise to 90 in the summer.

Cheers - there's Mancini (Roma) and Diallo (PSG) free in the league. Who's best/what order would you keep/sign these 3 players?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, daproz said:

Hey thanks alot for the info! Glad to hear about the formation. Just got worried as I lost an even game to the best team in my league. Oh well I’ll try to have a different tactic just for him while sticking to this for most games. What do you think of 433b with my squad? I’m definitely looking for left backs and Davies, Klostermann, Lodi, Otto and Wendell are available. I’m leaning towards Klostermanm atm.

I’ve personally never tried that formation but you could try it and if you lost an even game to the best team in the league then if it was even I’m guessing it could of gone either way. I’m not one who believes in losing 1 game warrants a change in formation but that’s me 😂

I play 4231b mixed passing own half press. Don’t use playmaker and don’t use any of the arrows unless I’m losing after 75 then I go ultra attacking.

I would get Alphonso Davies if you are looking for longevity, playing first team for Bayern and if it continues he’ll be 90+ in no time. Klostermann is very versatile and is also good option.

@Toby S makes a good point about the GK, Leno has done well with Arsenal and kept them in certain games but I would look to swap him with maybe Onana if you don’t have the funds.

19 minutes ago, inspiron said:

Cheers - there's Mancini (Roma) and Diallo (PSG) free in the league. Who's best/what order would you keep/sign these 3 players?

Not sure tbh they should all rise to 90 although Hermoso is the one out of the 3 that may possibly not rise. I would maybe go Diallo, Mancini, Hermoso

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Arne MAIER (Hertha)
Moise KEAN (Everton / Juventus)

Keep / Trade ? 

Don’t know which one you have but Kean has played more. Neither has particularly pulled up any trees this season though.

Not sure Kean will be at Everton next season. Hasn’t been great and Everton are furious with him going to a house party while in lockdown.

Id maybe look for something else if you have the option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CM/CDMs rated 82/83 who may rise to 85/86? I'm thinking about Lucas Robertone from Velez Sarsfield.
Still can't forgive myself i missed Taarabt in March,though I'm not into players older than 25 I smelt his rise,he'd be great boost to my midfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

CM/CDMs rated 82/83 who may rise to 85/86? I'm thinking about Lucas Robertone from Velez Sarsfield.
Still can't forgive myself i missed Taarabt in March,though I'm not into players older than 25 I smelt his rise,he'd be great boost to my midfield.

Eduardo Camavinga - 83 -> 86

Hamaza Choudhury - 83 -> 85

Joe Willock - 82 -> 85

Dominik Szoboszlai - 82 -> 85

Enock Mwepu - 82 -> 84/85

Yacine Adli - 82 -> 85

I would expect Camavinga wouldn’t be available in your GW but you might have a shot with the others.

Hope this helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, erdingerpfc said:

CM/CDMs rated 82/83 who may rise to 85/86? I'm thinking about Lucas Robertone from Velez Sarsfield.
Still can't forgive myself i missed Taarabt in March,though I'm not into players older than 25 I smelt his rise,he'd be great boost to my midfield.

Camavinga, Szoboszlai, Gravenberch, Adli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2020 at 11:31 PM, Kierans91 said:

Reached his cap at Brescia won’t go past 87 in my opinion.

People regard him as being the next Andrea Pirlo which is partly his hairstyle 😂 and partly his skill level.

He is attracting interest from many clubs, should move in the summer.

I’ve heard good things about him, maybe @Milanista1 might know more than me he knows his Italian football.

I'm actually based in the UK. I choose Milanista as a name because: it sounded cool, 😎 because A. Nesta is my all-time favourite defensors, I manage Milan on SM, and because I have been following Milan (more often) from 2010 onwards. 

S.Tonali transfer:

I'm certain that S. Tonali will switch clubs in the next transfer window: he's been linked to most of the top clubs in the world football (50-60 Million buy-out clause). Hopefully, in the end he will come to Milan (one can dream). 😀 

Style of play:

S.Tonali (said it himself) that he is a mix of A. Pirlo and G. Gattuso, but I reckon he's neither, to me he has his own unique style of play.

S. Tonali can either play as a deep-lying playmaker or as a CM. 

Edited by Milanista1
Grammar check

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...