Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

CM/CDMs rated 82/83 who may rise to 85/86? I'm thinking about Lucas Robertone from Velez Sarsfield.
Still can't forgive myself i missed Taarabt in March,though I'm not into players older than 25 I smelt his rise,he'd be great boost to my midfield.

Dmitri Barinov is 2m at Lokomotiv Moscow who is likely to go to 85/86. 83 rated currently

21 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I'm actually based in the UK. I choose Milanista as a name because it sounded cool, 😎 because A. Nesta is my all-time favourite defensors, I manage Milan on SM, and because I have been following Milan (more often) from 2010 onwards. 

S.Tonali transfer:

I'm certain that S. Tonali will switch clubs in the next transfer window: he's been linked to most of the top clubs in the world football (50-60 Million buy-out clause). Hopefully, in the end he will come to Milan (one can dream). 😀 

Style of play:

S.Tonali (said it himself) that he is a mix of A. Pirlo and G. Gattuso. But I reckon he's neither, to me he has his own unique style of play. S. Tonali can either play as a deep-lying playmaker or as a CM. 

My bad I shouldn't just assume 😂 

I’ve seen the likes of Barcelona are interested in his signature so I did think he would probably move in the summer.

I guessed you were a Milan fan I thought the Milanista was because you were just a fanatical fan.

1 hour ago, Mickbor59 said:

Allan+Umtiti for kroos or allan+Umtiti for alcantara ? 

Thank you 

Not sure probably Kroos, there not dissimilar in age and Kroos is 1 rating higher. That is the only comparison in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Eduardo Camavinga - 83 -> 86

Hamaza Choudhury - 83 -> 85

Joe Willock - 82 -> 85

Dominik Szoboszlai - 82 -> 85

Enock Mwepu - 82 -> 84/85

Yacine Adli - 82 -> 85

I would expect Camavinga wouldn’t be available in your GW but you might have a shot with the others.

Hope this helps.

Yeah,that boy is unavailable in almost every GW im in

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP .... I am in a new league and one of the managers is selling players of 95.94 and 93 at least to league clubs .... the competitiveness of the league is lost, taking into account He says that if he leaves no one else will grab those teams. Is there a way to report it? because we can't kick him out of the league, and all the managers agreed that it hurts the competition

52 minutes ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP .... I am in a new league and one of the managers is selling players of 95.94 and 93 at least to league clubs .... the competitiveness of the league is lost, taking into account He says that if he leaves no one else will grab those teams. Is there a way to report it? because we can't kick him out of the league, and all the managers agreed that it hurts the competition

Can't really see how you can report him if he is literally selling players to clubs that are unmanaged or cant be managed as thats his choice in charge of that team just a thought? 

9 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Os CM / CDMs classificaram 82/83, que podem subir para 85/86? Estou pensando em Lucas Robertone, de Velez Sarsfield.
Ainda não consigo me perdoar. Senti falta do Taarabt em março, apesar de não gostar de jogadores com mais de 25 anos. Senti o cheiro dele, ele seria um grande impulso para o meu meio-campo.

Hello everyone, I have been following the forum for some time now and I follow your analysis on players. In my opinion these players are close to 85 values.

Matheus HENRIQUE

Mohammed SALISU

Matías ROJAS

Gerardo ARTEAGA

Dejan KULUSEVSKI

Alex KRÁL

2 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

If he is selling the players for a lower price than the managed teams are bidding, then you should report him.

2 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

The managers players. Selling at their will. Nothing wrong with that on Face value. It will just create more competiton when their bans are up. Nothing to report. 

22 hours ago, inspiron said:

Could i get recommendations for RB and LB's around 10million likely to rise. Was thinking T.Hernandez, Celik but are there better more likely risers out there?

Thoughts on Hermoso as looking at getting rid?

Hermoso should rise

23 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Jovic

Maxi Gomez

Angel Correra

Jaquin Correra

Piatek

Lozano

Everton Soares

Pick best 2 from this lot

hmm

Joaquin and maybe Lozano? can't say

17 hours ago, hesselink said:

Arne MAIER (Hertha)
Moise KEAN (Everton / Juventus)

Keep / Trade ? 

trade for a better deal

15 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Allan+Umtiti for kroos or allan+Umtiti for alcantara ? 

Thank you 

Kroos

9 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

not sure much can be done

8 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Ngadjui or ozdoev

I need MC cheap

Ozdoev perhaps

See what happens to Ngadjui this review

7 hours ago, Ra's al Ghul said:

Hello everyone, I have been following the forum for some time now and I follow your analysis on players. In my opinion these players are close to 85 values.

Matheus HENRIQUE

Mohammed SALISU

Matías ROJAS

Gerardo ARTEAGA

Dejan KULUSEVSKI

Alex KRÁL

yep, they should all be getting rises

A manager wants to trade Sergej MILINKOVIĆ-SAVIĆ for my Aaron WAN-BISSAKA in a very competitive setup.
My defenders are AWB, Pique, Ginter, Elvedi, Firpo, Demiral & Lazio's Felipe.
My midfielders are Fernandinho (who's ageing), Arthur, Zubeldia & Dendoncker.

Is it a worthy deal for me?

2 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Will firpo get a +1? 

Not for now. He's barely played for Barcelona this season and his performances have been less than expected.
But I have him in almost all my teams so I wouldn't mind him getting a rise :D 

34 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

After belgium league Will be russia?

Not sure, hopefully

12 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Will firpo get a +1? 

I think he’s got a chance of a +1 

Playing for one of the best teams in Europe, hasn’t had a rise since last summer so in my opinion he could.

I must say predictions have got a little tough now that the football has stopped especially in cases like this.

20 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I’ve personally never tried that formation but you could try it and if you lost an even game to the best team in the league then if it was even I’m guessing it could of gone either way. I’m not one who believes in losing 1 game warrants a change in formation but that’s me 😂

I play 4231b mixed passing own half press. Don’t use playmaker and don’t use any of the arrows unless I’m losing after 75 then I go ultra attacking.

I would get Alphonso Davies if you are looking for longevity, playing first team for Bayern and if it continues he’ll be 90+ in no time. Klostermann is very versatile and is also good option.

@Toby S makes a good point about the GK, Leno has done well with Arsenal and kept them in certain games but I would look to swap him with maybe Onana if you don’t have the funds.

Not sure tbh they should all rise to 90 although Hermoso is the one out of the 3 that may possibly not rise. I would maybe go Diallo, Mancini, Hermoso

Regarding your 4231b formation, what about your mentality, attacking and tempo? Do you tick any of the playstyles?

Chaps, a little adveristing if I may.  

I've created a new Gameworld called "Random as Fack"

1. Very obscure world teams
  2. Empty starting squads - 200 mil to fill them
  3. Just 24 teams across to Divisions
  4. No additional rules

It's just been created so not sure when we open for business but applications are welcome on ID: 419938

38 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

What are people's opinions on Shapi Suleymanov at Krasnodar? 

He is quite expensive for his rating but is he likely to rise well?

Should rise to 85 maybe 86.

36 minutes ago, daproz said:

Regarding your 4231b formation, what about your mentality, attacking and tempo? Do you tick any of the playstyles?

Mixed tempo and normal attacking and don’t tick any of the playstyles. I basically don’t change anything when I take over a team 😂

I did play short passing for a while and used a playmaker but I found out I used to control games but either win 1-0 or wasn’t able to score maybe I was just unlucky.

So decided to go back to basics, just beat Tottenham in a cup final with my wolves team which is full of young upcoming players like Soumare, Reece James and Alphonso Davies. Spurs team was a lot better with Harry Kane and Son etc.

@Ahmed

Id go for Milinkovic-Slavic, you have Ginter and Elvedi to cover AWB.

Milinkovic-Savic would be your best midfield behind Arthur, I still think he will get a big move soon aswell.

30 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

What are people's opinions on Shapi Suleymanov at Krasnodar? 

He is quite expensive for his rating but is he likely to rise well?

Should get a rise between 84-86

58 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Will firpo get a +1? 

89 is possible as he is at Barca

1 hour ago, Ahmed said:

A manager wants to trade Sergej MILINKOVIĆ-SAVIĆ for my Aaron WAN-BISSAKA in a very competitive setup.
My defenders are AWB, Pique, Ginter, Elvedi, Firpo, Demiral & Lazio's Felipe.
My midfielders are Fernandinho (who's ageing), Arthur, Zubeldia & Dendoncker.

Is it a worthy deal for me?

yes, he'd be your best mid

1 hour ago, JOE GI said:

After belgium league Will be russia?

no idea

When you sell a player to an external club is their transfer ban shorter and then can you buy them back again?

Just that I want to sell a few French league players as I want some Belgian players whilst the review is going on again and then I plan to buy them back afterwards?

2 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

When you sell a player to an external club is their transfer ban shorter and then can you buy them back again?

Just that I want to sell a few French league players as I want some Belgian players whilst the review is going on again and then I plan to buy them back afterwards?

yes & yes

16 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

U guys think Ryan Cherki will rise?

He is too expensive for his rating 

Maybe get a +2, I believe he costs so much because he’s highly rated.

Edmond Tapsoba has gone up 200k randomly this morning.