Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

57 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Aubameyang or Icardi + money??

Depends how much money?

But Auba is the better striker in my opinion, he’s always up there in the goal scoring charts in a team that have been below par for the past couple of years.

10 minutes ago, jaybee said:

On the subject of Cherki. Is Louza at Nantes a better prospect?

Not sure 

Louza should rise in the summer though 82 -> 84.

9 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Every little helps! "Asda" be in for a big rise in value soon

‘Every little helps’ is that not Tesco 😉😂 

35 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Depends how much money?

But Auba is the better striker in my opinion, he’s always up there in the goal scoring charts in a team that have been below par for the past couple of years.

Not sure 

Louza should rise in the summer though 82 -> 84.

35 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Aldi shops seem to merge together with there adverts, I blame the costcutters

14 minutes ago, selfishro said:

Guys, should I take Carvajal and Vinicious Jr for Trent Alexander Arnold? I know TAA will likely go up but is this a good deal? I need help here.

Carvajal has peaked at 92 fron what i have been getting from this forum some feel he should of gotten 93 by now but hasnt. 

Taa for me is 93 - 94 if he keeps it up. 

Vinicius for me is class along with rodygo future stars if they can break in fully. 

4 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Depends how much money but Auba is always in contention for golden boot. I would go for Auba and personally feel he shouldn't have been dropped to a 95 but hey!

1 hour ago, selfishro said:

Guys, should I take Carvajal and Vinicious Jr for Trent Alexander Arnold? I know TAA will likely go up but is this a good deal? I need help here.

TAA is a worldie I wouldn't sell him, Alisson, VVD or Robbo for any money on my GW's as they are/going to be the best in their position for years to come IMO. It is a decent deal if you're not that bothered about TAA as you're getting a 92 rated RB and a great young prospect but personally I wouldn't sell.

Thoughts on Bonucci staying at 93? 

14 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Depends how much money but Auba is always in contention for golden boot. I would go for Auba and personally feel he shouldn't have been dropped to a 95 but hey!

TAA is a worldie I wouldn't sell him, Alisson, VVD or Robbo for any money on my GW's as they are/going to be the best in their position for years to come IMO. It is a decent deal if you're not that bothered about TAA as you're getting a 92 rated RB and a great young prospect but personally I wouldn't sell.

Should hold 93 played enough unless sm decide his age is time to drop

1 hour ago, selfishro said:

Depends on your squad in my opinion, if you have good starting 11 and a decent bench and he enhances that then I would have TAA, he will rise in the summer too.

Vinicius will be a couple of years before he breaks 90, should rise to 88 in the summer though.

If you need strength in depth then go for the duo.

29 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Should stay at 93

30 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

sorry for the "lidl" puns, some of you will be hoping I go soon, but im not "Budgen" Others will be thinking JTF is he going on about?

😂 Don’t worry I found it funny, probably a British thing.

9 hours ago, Ahmed said:

A manager wants to trade Sergej MILINKOVIĆ-SAVIĆ for my Aaron WAN-BISSAKA in a very competitive setup.
My defenders are AWB, Pique, Ginter, Elvedi, Firpo, Demiral & Lazio's Felipe.
My midfielders are Fernandinho (who's ageing), Arthur, Zubeldia & Dendoncker.

Is it a worthy deal for me?

No, you have good CM and honestly, at Lazio he already reach his peak, differently of AWB

Should you ever report match fixing a team that wins every season decided to field a team of 88 88 90 players woth one or two 95 however they have all the Ronaldos messi etc etc against a team that is currently second to me anf the managers team in question got beat 5 - 2 just wondered if its a bit dodge by keeping another team in touching distance of me? 

19 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

When you sell a player to an external club is their transfer ban shorter and then can you buy them back again?

Just that I want to sell a few French league players as I want some Belgian players whilst the review is going on again and then I plan to buy them back afterwards?

yes and yes

17 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

U guys think Ryan Cherki will rise?

He is too expensive for his rating 

+2

17 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Auba. Due to COVID I think it is unlikely PSG will take up the 80mil option on Icardi. Inter don't want him either. I think his high price, wages and a poor attitude will always hold him back. Already 27.

16 hours ago, jaybee said:

Cherki, who is also more than four years younger to Louza

14 hours ago, selfishro said:

TAA is a worldie for the next decade to come minimum

12 hours ago, Toby S said:

Bonucci should be staying 

What are people's thoughts on Ruben Vargas?

Has he done enough to justify a rating increase next review?

Also are there any players rated 87 that could go to 89? Only one I can think of is Osimhen

On 5/2/2020 at 3:22 PM, jaybee said:

Great potentials but Cherki is the hot cake right now. All can change ...  could end up as the next Francis Jeffers. (Louza is much older than Cherki so not true apples for apples comparison. You could argue Cherki waaaay ahead in terms of progression) 

This is off topic but I got something on my mind. For example if you put CB to play CDM and he is yellow then,will he play better if he is 83 than real CDM which is 80? I played 83 AM once over lower rated CM and he got both goal and assist.I'd just like to know if you have similar expirience.

3 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

This is off topic but I got something on my mind. For example if you put CB to play CDM and he is yellow then,will he play better if he is 83 than real CDM which is 80? I played 83 AM once over lower rated CM and he got both goal and assist.I'd just like to know if you have similar expirience.

I too would love to hear any experiences of this. I always play 100% fit and green position players, but wonder if I could make my squads smaller and "risk" playing out of position (slightly) Though as mentioned previously I did have a bug that swapped a player from my bench with my GK at half time for a while (son was the best in goal!) so there is a possible comparison as he would have been one of my higher rated players!.hmmmm.

Hi, I have Klosterman (who I think will possibly get 91 next review) what do you think is his potential? 93? More?

I ask as many people are making me offers for him. and I want to either get a great deal for him or keep him to grow.

The players I may be able to swap him for are Zaniolo, J Rodriguez, Jorginho (chelsea) chillwell, or I could offer him and some cash for Benzema (oldie but still doing the business) Any thoughts on who (I have a few oldies myself that would be good to replace (Dzecko, tadic, Kolarov) but am ok in all positions so no desperate need to sell, just wondered if any of these players were a no brainer!

Thanks of course to all who advise/reply

1 minute ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I have Klosterman (who I think will possibly get 91 next review) what do you think is his potential? 93? More?

I ask as many people are making me offers for him. and I want to either get a great deal for him or keep him to grow.

The players I may be able to swap him for are Zaniolo, J Rodriguez, Jorginho (chelsea) chillwell, or I could offer him and some cash for Benzema (oldie but still doing the business) Any thoughts on who (I have a few oldies myself that would be good to replace (Dzecko, tadic, Kolarov) but am ok in all positions so no desperate need to sell, just wondered if any of these players were a no brainer!

Doubt he will get to 93 especially with current club. I think chilwell and Zaniolo is a great swap. Huge long term gain there, both will reach 92 at least with current trajectory.  (Left backs are rare and difficult to come by so you will have leverage in future swaps)

6 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

What are people's thoughts on Ruben Vargas?

Has he done enough to justify a rating increase next review?

Also are there any players rated 87 that could go to 89? Only one I can think of is Osimhen

Yeah Ruben Vargas should rise to at least 86.

5 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Not sure about this, if it works then I guess you can get away with it. Might have to try this myself instead of getting a back up in every position 😂

52 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Fabinho to keep his RB position?

Partey to keep his RB position?

Not sure about Partey.

I think Fabinho should keep his RB after all he started his career out as a RB so that’s his natural position in a way.

20 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Klostermann if he reaches 91 is his peak, I believe the only reason Werner has got to 92 is because he plays for Germany, his performances and amount of goals he scores.

Like Hoochy I think a swap for Zaniolo and Chilwell would be the only decent deal.

Zaniolo can reach 90+ 

Ben Chilwell is decent but I don’t think he will get much better unless he moves from Leicester, probably max at 91 if he stays.