Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, congola said:

ive been offered everton soares,

where will he end up and whats his ratings limit?

Needs a move to Europe to see

2 hours ago, inspiron said:

I'm keen to know order of best to buy for these players: Zaniolo / Bennacer / Golovin / Guendouzi / Winks / Joan Jordan / Rongier / Neuhaus / Benes - all free in my Gameworld.

Also Nicolas Dominguez of Bologna - is he likely to get a rise at all?

Zaniolo for sure, the rest are all at a similar level, Jordan should get a rise

Yes

1 hour ago, Rossi4601 said:

Do you think Adrian Thomason of Strasbourg will get an 88?

He should but not sure if he will 

48 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Any opinions on ferland Mendy?

Haven't seen much La liga this season. He is available at 16 million. 

Is he a good long term option?

Does he have 92+ potential?

Definitely, as he is at Real Madrid and is now a regular

46 minutes ago, congola said:

will zapata get a rise to 91 at atalanta? thanks

Could but unlikely

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

First and foremost Zaniolo!

Golovin, Bennacer, Neuhaus. not sure about the others.

Should rise in the summer.

Cheers! I'll go for Zaniolo first up.

Also trying to drft in young strikers/wingers. What's thoughts on best to buy: Dolberg / Dwight McNeil / Harvey Barnes / Tsyhankov / Moussa Diaby / En Nesryi / Chalov?

25 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I think he deserves too, however looking at the Belgian review so far. With the more obscure teams, some players go unnoticed or don’t get as big a rise as they should. Think this is partly due to covid 19 in my opinion.

He’s also not far off Strasbourg’s cap rating wise. 

Should rise to 91 in the summer and I think he has potential to get to 92+ especially with the club he plays for.

Not sure, don’t think so

Thanks for the reply and Rahul as well. Guess it’s a bit of a gamble going for him then. What’s Strasbourg cap? 88?

1 hour ago, inspiron said:

Also trying to drft in young strikers/wingers. What's thoughts on best to buy: Dolberg / Dwight McNeil / Harvey Barnes / Tsyhankov / Moussa Diaby / En Nesryi / Chalov?

I’m not sure

I really like Moussa Diaby I love how he plays, his pace and acceleration is electrifying. He’s lower rated then a few on this list but I can see him get to at least 90 in the future.

I believe all of these players will rise in the summer or some sooner.

1 hour ago, Rossi4601 said:

Thanks for the reply and Rahul as well. Guess it’s a bit of a gamble going for him then. What’s Strasbourg cap? 88?

I think so, there is only 1 player at 88 and 3 at 87 in there squad. 

On 5/1/2020 at 7:43 AM, zerocool1 said:

Jovic

Maxi Gomez

Angel Correra

Jaquin Correra - He's been playing brilliantly for Lazio this season. He's only 25 as well (I thought he was older). :)

Piatek

Lozano

Everton Soares - Probably the best player in the Brazilian first division. 

Pick best 2 from this lot

On 5/1/2020 at 9:11 AM, inspiron said:

Could i get recommendations for RB and LB's around 10million likely to rise. Was thinking T.Hernandez, Celik but are there better more likely risers out there?

I'm sure some good risers have already been mentioned to you.  

Thoughts on Hermoso as looking at getting rid?

I would keepo Hermo as he could be in for a rise.

On 5/1/2020 at 4:28 PM, Mickbor59 said:

Allan+Umtiti for kroos or allan+Umtiti for alcantara ?

TK is +1 better than Alcantara on SM.

Plus he's been vital (as ever) to R. Madrid this season, especially with the quick decline of L. Modric and the rise of F. Valverde. :)

Thank you 

On 5/2/2020 at 10:29 AM, Krooss25 said:

Will firpo get a +1? I would think so. 

On 5/3/2020 at 7:30 PM, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Fabinho to keep his RB position?  Possibly. Because A. Romagnoli started out as a LB back (in his Roma days), and can still be deployed at LB on SM. 

Partey to keep his RB position? He's more likely to lose it: if he's never really played there much. Unlike Romagnoli and Fabinho, who mainly started out as fullbacks. 

6 hours ago, congola said:

ive been offered Everton Soares,

where will he end up and whats his ratings limit?

It would make sense for him to be stuck on at 90, until he can get a move away and play in a stronger league + doing well in a better team. 

However, if SM are to break the mold and give him a +1 to 91, then I reckon (the king of America) G. Barbosa should also get a +1 because (I read that) he's been just as good if not better than E. Soares this season. 

6 hours ago, inspiron said:

I'm keen to know order of best to buy for these players: Zaniolo / Bennacer / Golovin / Guendouzi / Winks / Joan Jordan / Rongier / Neuhaus / Benes - all free in my Gameworld.

I would first go for Zaniolo and Neuhaus (depending on the funds available). 

Also Nicolas Dominguez of Bologna - is he likely to get a rise at all? Most certainly! :)

4 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Any opinions on Ferland Mendy?

Haven't seen much La liga this season. He is available at 16 million. 

Is he a good long term option? Yes he is, especially If the likes of T. Hernandez,  L. Hernandez,  A. Hakimi, and A. Robertson are not available 

Does he have 92+ potential?

92 potentialYes.

92+ potential - Not too sure right now, as a rise to above a 92 will also be determined by Real Madrid's seasonal performances. 

4 hours ago, congola said:

will Zapata (90, 29) get a rise to 91 at Atalanta? thanks

Personally I would have given him a +1: Having scored (an overall of) 49 goals in 60 apps so far in his Atalanta career. 

However due to injury he's only made a limited 15 apps this season with 11 goals to his name.

He's certainly a 91+ striker,  but his lack of minutes this season could (unfortunately) go against him. Would love to have a player like him at Milan. 

3 hours ago, inspiron said:

I would only (first) go for: M. Diaby,  D. McNeil, and/or H. Barnes.  

12 hours ago, Rossi4601 said:

Indeed 88. Strasbourg have been unlucky this season. They finished 10th, but with a game in hand, 3 points off 5th place. Game in hand was vs 16th Dijon. They also have favourable results over 5th Nice and 6th Reims, so they could have well finished 5th.

7 hours ago, scrooll said:

I have been offered Lacazette+Zaniolo for my Gabriel Jesus.Should I take it?

I would

So I need a good future attacker not necessarily current riser so would need suggestions

Who is best among these 3

Ansu Fati

Gabriel Martinelli

Marcus Thuram

Greenwood and Halland are gone even Ferran Torres is sold so would u suggest me one of these 3 or u guys no anyone else I have Rodrygo too

Just now, zerocool1 said:

So I need a good future attacker not necessarily current riser so would need suggestions

Ansu Fati

Gabriel Martinelli

Marcus Thuram

Greenwood and Halland are gone even Ferran Torres is sold so would u suggest me one of these 3 or u guys no anyone else I have Rodrygo too

All three could be 90+, Thuram is obviously closer than the other two. 

Fati is good but could go the Bojan/Deulofeu way.

14 hours ago, scrooll said:

I have been offered Lacazette+Zaniolo for my Gabriel Jesus.Should I take it?

Yeah I would take the duo

Lacazette is the same rating as Jesus and Zaniolo will probably be up there within a few years.

Jesus is also not first choice at City and rotates with Aguero, this will effect his rating because obviously he won’t be getting as much game time.

I do think Jesus is brilliant but for me I don’t think he’s kicked on as much as I thought he would when he arrived in Manchester.

3 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Ansu Fati

Gabriel Martinelli

Marcus Thuram

Ansu Fati

Although I do agree with Sir Rahul he could end like Bojan and Deulofeu I think that he’s one of the hottest prospects in world football.

I believe he’s worth the risk out of the 3.

Oh and he’s probably learning from one of the best players to ever grace a football pitch 😏

2 hours ago, Jaachinma said:

Guys,

Who are your picks for 88 or 89 rated defenders with a high possibility of rising to 90 in the next review?

Borges Wendell - 89 -> 90 / Leverkusen

Leander Dendoncker - 89 -> 90 / Wolves

Matt Doherty - 89 -> 90 / Wolves

Jonny Otto - 89 -> 90 / Wolves

Yerry Mina - 89 -> 90 / Everton

Gianluca Mancini - 89 -> 90 / Roma

Gabriel Paulista - 89 -> 90 / Valencia

These should go along with some of Electricpipe’s suggestions.

2 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Should i sell Benzema for Immobile? Benzema has been amazing for me but Immobile is younger and should rise

I don’t see why not but is it worth it?

Benzema is 93 rated at 13 million

Immobile is 92 rated at 20 million.

Fair enough Immobile will rise but only to the rating that Benzema is now. I can’t see him going any higher if he stays at Lazio too.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6600061-16-of-the-best-young-serie-a-stars-to-improve-your-squad-on-football-manager-20

https://www.90min.com/posts/20-of-the-best-young-la-liga-stars-to-improve-your-squad-on-football-manager-20-01e75qde1y1z

These articles may be interesting to read for those of you who are still looking for talented young players who have impressed in the Spanish and Italian league this season. 

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Think it’s fair to say that Covid-19 might be having an impact on the Belgium review 😒

See how the bigger teams fair.

Alessandro Ciranni should of at least reached 80 with the amount of games he’s played.

I hope it doesn't affect much on other leagues coz Dutch review was damn generous compared to Belgium league review

37 minutes ago, dutza90 said:

Hey guys! 

Would you go for  Imobile + Caqueret = Koke?  

Koke

24 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

I hope it doesn't affect much on other leagues coz Dutch review was damn generous compared to Belgium league review

I hope so too, to be honest the big teams might be fine in this review it’s just not started very well only time will tell.

Its just not looking too good at the minute.

I think if Elisha Owusu and Arnaud Bodart don’t get generous reviews then we may all be getting a little annoyed in weeks/months to come. They are 2 players who deserve 5/6+.

It might be a sign of things to come 😢