Rahul W's rating predictions

15 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

What sort of impact? Do you think they are looking at players against a "whole season" re number of games played? or simply there are not many doing the review so it will be "patchy" with some players getting a "proper" rise and others seemingly under rated or missed altogether? Or do they think Belgian footy is worse than it was last year? Either way really annoying as we have waited for a review for ages and then they do this!

The teams being done now are the smaller teams, so not surprised to see more droppers and less risers. Small teams are never done fairly in the game. 

Now the Belgian league is over for the season so I think they have enough to base changes on especially as final standings are known.

Sadly this is how the game is.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Stay Can’t believe I’ve made 5000 posts. So here’s to 5000 more 🍻

Posted Images

Hello guys  

I need some help here. I play in an extremely competitive championship and i don't have a lot of money and i'm looking for players 85/86/87 (doesn't matter the ages), between 2/3.5 millions with great chances of rising (+1/+2) in the next review. I have already some young risers and i would like now to have better ranked players to increase my team competitivity. I've read about Matías Zaracho and Rafael Borré and i would like to know if you can give me some more. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

What sort of impact? Do you think they are looking at players against a "whole season" re number of games played? or simply there are not many doing the review so it will be "patchy" with some players getting a "proper" rise and others seemingly under rated or missed altogether? Or do they think Belgian footy is worse than it was last year? Either way really annoying as we have waited for a review for ages and then they do this!

43 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

The teams being done now are the smaller teams, so not surprised to see more droppers and less risers. Small teams are never done fairly in the game. 

Now the Belgian league is over for the season so I think they have enough to base changes on especially as final standings are known.

Sadly this is how the game is.

^ Pretty much sums it up.

I guess that because about 75 per cent of the league had been completed then players rises only got 75 per cent of what they should of rose.

We’ve never seen times like this before aswell so this may not be true. Anderlecht will be reviewed over the next couple of days so we can probably judge it then.

I expect Lokonga to rise from 78 -> 83 and Sardella from 76 -> 80 <- Sardella will be interesting because he had a rise earlier on in the year. 

35 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Should I trade my Zaniolo for Olmo+Sanches?

Zaniolo IMO

@electricpipe

Osimhen.

Been subject to 75 million euro bid from a EPL team.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/11533433/man-utd-chelsea-transfer-victor-osimhen-bid-unnamed-club/

The sun are not the most reliable but I have seen other sources suggesting this bid too.

1 hour ago, electricpipe said:

Osimhen, Dcl, Grealish. Pick 1?

Grealish (if he moves to Utd)

1 hour ago, Hfazil said:

Should I trade my Zaniolo for Olmo+Sanches?

Zaniolo

55 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

@electricpipe

Osimhen.

Been subject to 75 million euro bid from a EPL team.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/11533433/man-utd-chelsea-transfer-victor-osimhen-bid-unnamed-club/

The sun are not the most reliable but I have seen other sources suggesting this bid too.

Only Newcastle under Saudis could probably pay that much

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Pretty good season this season from 13 - 14 teams in our league, the Belgian footy was pretty good. Excel Moeskroen and KV Kortrijk didn't get the review they deserved.. 

6 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I hope so too, to be honest the big teams might be fine in this review it’s just not started very well only time will tell.

Its just not looking too good at the minute.

I think if Elisha Owusu and Arnaud Bodart don’t get generous reviews then we may all be getting a little annoyed in weeks/months to come. They are 2 players who deserve 5/6+.

It might be a sign of things to come 😢

Bodart should at least rise to 82.. He played every minute of the season.. 

Owusu one of the biggest revelations.. 

It would be a dissapointment if they won't rise nicely

Will the big 5 leagues get their review "normally"? I mean in terms of when they are getting reviewed not necessarily the reviews themselves as we have a exceptional situation.
And do you think Nübel should get an increase? 89 maybe?
One more thing there has been any change recently in how the concerns are computed? Because I'm getting a lot of players who play fairly frequently growing in concerns. Even Nübel which is 88 and played almost half the games has grown in concerns. If not is there any post here with the rules on how they are computed?

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Kingsley COMAN

If we know his injury history + transfer rumours (Sane, Perisic + 1 year...) 
Is there chance that 91 is his MAX rating?

Not sure, Maybe not if he can sort his injuries out. Not a given Bayern will buy both Perisic + Sane especially with the coronavirus at the minute.

45 minutes ago, Lango said:

Which lb has most potential

t. Hernandez, lori or hermoso

Which dm has most potential

soumare, rice..palacios or dominguez

Hernandez/Lori....Lodi?

Soumare been linked with many English clubs this summer.

27 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

As im not 100% sure fo players still get concerns when injured for a long time? 

Not sure.

Would seems unfair.

7 minutes ago, electricpipe said:

Osimhen 89 next Review?

Yes, maybe 88 with Ligue 1 finishing early.

On 5/4/2020 at 9:17 PM, scrooll said:

I have been offered Lacazette+Zaniolo for my Gabriel Jesus.Should I take it?

I’d keep Jesus

20 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

thiago alcantara or Bernardo Silva, who do you think is better to have and why? will anybody rise or fall?

Silva. Younger and potential to rise if city have a good season 

12 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Klostermann +1? Or Should sell and keep Ricardo Pereira?

Cancelo -1? Or should sell and keep Pavard?

Will Laporte lose his LB position?

Not sure

stay but keep Pavard too 

9 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Osimhen, Dcl, Grealish. Pick 1?

Osimhen 

4 hours ago, pcunha_ said:

Akanji + Harit + Bentancur = Bruno Fernandes

which side is better?

Defo the 3

2 hours ago, Lango said:

Which lb has most potential