Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 5/4/2020 at 9:17 PM, scrooll said:

I have been offered Lacazette+Zaniolo for my Gabriel Jesus.Should I take it?

I’d keep Jesus

20 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

thiago alcantara or Bernardo Silva, who do you think is better to have and why? will anybody rise or fall?

Silva. Younger and potential to rise if city have a good season 

12 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Klostermann +1? Or Should sell and keep Ricardo Pereira?

Cancelo -1? Or should sell and keep Pavard?

Will Laporte lose his LB position?

Not sure

stay but keep Pavard too 

9 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Osimhen, Dcl, Grealish. Pick 1?

Osimhen 

4 hours ago, pcunha_ said:

Akanji + Harit + Bentancur = Bruno Fernandes

which side is better?

Defo the 3

2 hours ago, Lango said:

Which lb has most potential

t. Hernandez, lori or hermoso

Which dm has most potential

soumare, rice..palacios or dominguez

Hernandez

7 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Gabriel Veron + Salisu both have the most potential in my opinion.

Couldn’t agree more. Veron will be the next actual big thing out of Brazil.  Salisu been a revelation. Hopefully he doesn’t randomly end up at Newcastle with Bruce. 

Just now, hoochy koochy said:

Couldn’t agree more. Veron will be the next actual big thing out of Brazil.  Salisu been a revelation. Hopefully he doesn’t randomly end up at Newcastle with Bruce. 

Be brilliant if he does minus the Steve Bruce part.

1 minute ago, Kierans91 said:

Be brilliant if he does minus the Steve Bruce part.

The speed of reviews is understandable but I hope the reviews are done fairly and not projections of seasons were completed. Salisu should be hitting 86 easily. Thoughts? 

11 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

The speed of reviews is understandable but I hope the reviews are done fairly and not projections of seasons were completed. Salisu should be hitting 86 easily. Thoughts? 

He deserves it so yeah 86 would be fair I think he’s the 3rd highest in Minutes played this season for Valladolid behind there keeper and Kiko Olivas.

Been a little disappointed with the Belgium review so far but it’s still the bottom half of the table which can throw up some odd rating changes.

I will re assess once the Belgium review has finished to see wether I think it was a fair review or if it’s been hampered by the Coronavirus and there season finishing early.

Ruben Dias or Manuel Akanji ? If you say Dias, I will try to get him with money + Akanji, if you say Akanji, I just keep him.

I'm running a project that I love, working with young stars and giving young players chances...

30 young talents got their chances, players like Martinelli, Salisu, Angulo, Reinier, Saka, Vranckx, Reyna, Kudus, Kana, Camavinga and the other 20 players.

I'm working each season on my next squad in next season and will put some youngsters in my first squad. Players like Osimhen, Tomiyasu, Bastoni, Tapsoba and Jonathan David will take a step to my first squad and probably to more chances.

That's making me to an difficult choice..
I will probably sell Barella, Aouar and Klostermann at least..

What's your opinion ? Who should I consider more to sell and why ? @Milanista1 @Kierans91
My selection:
GK (Jan Oblak, André Onana)
D(RLC) (Trent Alexander-Arnold, Lukas Klostermann, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Timothy Castagne, Reece James, Manuel Akanji, Francisco Ferro, Edmond Tapsoba, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Mathijs De Ligt, Alessandro Bastoni, Dayot Upamecano, David Alaba, Maximilian Wöber, Andrew Robertson, Alphonso Davies)
Midfielders (Rodrìgo, Frenkie De Jong, Eduardo Camavinga, Sandro Tonali, Fede Valverde, Nicolo Barella, Bruno Guimarâes, Kai Havertz, Houssem Aouar, Dani Olmo, Jonathan David, Phil Foden)
Wingers (Kylian Mbappé, Joâo Félix, Jadon Sancho, Sadio Mané, Goes Rodrygo, Martin Ødegaard, Daichi Kamada)
Centre attackers (Timo Werner, Erling Håland, Victor Osimhen)

Kamada isn't for sell.

Concerns
Level 1: Frenkie De Jong
Level 2: Rodrìgo

System
3-4-2-1

Before their is some critics this GW has 16 managers, what's not super full but still enough managers... 

I manage this team already 6 years.

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Ruben Dias or Manuel Akanji ? If you say Dias, I will try to get him with money + Akanji, if you say Akanji, I just keep him.

I'm running a project that I love, working with young stars and giving young players chances...

30 young talents got their chances, players like Martinelli, Salisu, Angulo, Reinier, Saka, Vranckx, Reyna, Kudus, Kana, Camavinga and the other 20 players.

I'm working each season on my next squad in next season and will put some youngsters in my first squad. Players like Osimhen, Tomiyasu, Bastoni, Tapsoba and Jonathan David will take a step to my first squad and probably to more chances.

What's your opinion ? Who should I consider more to sell and why ? @Milanista1 @Kierans91
My selection:
D(RLC) (Trent Alexander-Arnold, Lukas Klostermann, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Timothy Castagne, Reece James, Manuel Akanji, Francisco Ferro, Edmond Tapsoba, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Mathijs De Ligt, Alessandro Bastoni, Dayot Upamecano, David Alaba, Maximilian Wöber, Andrew Robertson, Alphonso Davies)
Midfielders (Rodrìgo, Frenkie De Jong, Eduardo Camavinga, Sandro Tonali, Fede Valverde, Nicolo Barella, Bruno Guimarâes, Kai Havertz, Houssem Aouar, Dani Olmo, Jonathan David, Phil Foden)
Wingers (Kylian Mbappé, Joâo Félix, Jadon Sancho, Sadio Mané, Goes Rodrygo, Martin Ødegaard, Daichi Kamada)

Kamada isn't for sell.

Concerns

System
3-4-2-1

Before their is some critics this GW has 16 managers, what's not super full but still enough managers... 

Prefer Akanji

10 hours ago, hesselink said:

Kingsley COMAN

If we know his injury history + transfer rumours (Sane, Perisic + 1 year...) 
Is there chance that 91 is his MAX rating?

yeah, it is possible 91 is max

11 hours ago, pcunha_ said:

Akanji + Harit + Bentancur = Bruno Fernandes

which side is better?

trio

12 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

Will the big 5 leagues get their review "normally"? I mean in terms of when they are getting reviewed not necessarily the reviews themselves as we have a exceptional situation.
And do you think Nübel should get an increase? 89 maybe?
One more thing there has been any change recently in how the concerns are computed? Because I'm getting a lot of players who play fairly frequently growing in concerns. Even Nübel which is 88 and played almost half the games has grown in concerns. If not is there any post here with the rules on how they are computed?

no clue

Nubel should stay

No idea

14 hours ago, Nameless said:

Thiago Almada, Igor Gomes or Gabriel Veron?

Salisu or Disasi?

Veron

Hmm, feel Disasi

15 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Let’s hope so 😂

Still don’t think the takeover will happen but I’m a pessimistic Newcastle fan most of us are.

haha

9 hours ago, Lango said:

Still think Theo

Soumare

9 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Osimhen 89 next Review?

Who's got the most potential between Salisu and Tapsoba?

Yes

Tapsoba

5 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

My selection:

Kamada isn't for sell.

Concerns

System
3-4-2-1

Tough one.

Because there is money involved I would go for Akanji, I don’t believe there is much to split the two. I know there’s been a lot of speculation about Dias going to the prem (Manchester City) but Akanji is at a team who’s known for its development of players.

I get that Akanji is 24 (people may say he’s reached his potential) and getting closer and closer to his prime but he still just edges it for me. 

I would sell Barella out of the 3 unless you are wanting to sell them all. Other players I would consider selling if I may say so are Timothy Castagne and Francisco Ferro a lot of players in your defence are far superior to those two.

Try to get De Jong and Rodri’s concerns off. Rodri will go from strength at City already been one of there best players this season and well Barcelona will build there midfield round De Jong in years to come.

Your team is brilliant by the way 😂

13 hours ago, Lango said:

At present Theo has best potential but I feel Lodi will soon gain, he reminds a lot of Roberto Carlos

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Renyer added today must buy!!

Thorgan Lesar mentioned him in a post a couple of days back... also,

Florent Da Silva

Must buy!!

I know him a bit (Florent Da Silva) but I don't know if he has enough potential to make it. Do you know him better ?

4 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Why should Belgium finish in the reviews ? There are still 9 teams to do...

Belgian football (next season) will begin normally without public in august btw..

What are the teams left mate?

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Vinicius Junior or Rodrygo?

Is Kubo worth buying for 5m? If both Junior and Rodrygo plays on the wings when and where will Kubo play? 

Very similar in my opinion.

Definitely worth buying Kubo the Japanese Lionel Messi 😂

Lw: Jr / Cam: Kubo / Rw: Rodrygo

53 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

So is Belgium not finished?  

Nope still have teams like Anderlecht, Standard Liege, Club Brugge, Sporting Charleroi, Gent and Genk etc.

17 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Why should Belgium finish in the reviews ? There still 9 teams to do...

Belgian football (next season) will begin normally without public in august btw..

Good to know.

19 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Maybe a stupid question but Lautaro or Firmino ?

Not necessarily, right now Firmino as long as he’s at Liverpool he will stay at the top, should be 94 for at least another 3 or 4 years minus any bad injuries.

If you are building a squad for the future then Martinez is your man, all depends on how much of a difference 94 - 91 will effect your squads ability.

If Martinez moves to Barcelona and is successful it will probably be a couple of years till he reaches 94 maybe sooner.

19 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I know him a bit (Florent Da Silva) but I don't know if he has enough potential to make it. Do you know him better ?

Definitely, He’s recently just turned a professional contract down with Lyon because he wants chances at first team football...

Now I’m not saying that makes him a great prospect but that shows me that he backs himself and believes he has what it takes to make it.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/florent-da-silva-rejects-opening-professional-contract-offer-from-lyon/

Also as you can see from the highlights of him, he’s a very accomplished passer of the ball.

13 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Not sure, Maybe not if he can sort his injuries out. Not a given Bayern will buy both Perisic + Sane especially with the coronavirus at the minute.

Hernandez/Lori....Lodi?

Soumare been linked with many English clubs this summer.

Not sure.

Would seems unfair.

Yes, maybe 88 with Ligue 1 finishing early.

Found this so presuming someone just got a concern and then gets injured the following 12 games or so wont coubt towards it increasing? 

Screenshot_20200507_105339_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Vinicius Junior or Rodrygo?

Is Kubo worth buying for 5m? If both Junior and Rodrygo plays on the wings when and where will Kubo play? 

Vinicius

Kubo as CAM

1 hour ago, NickTheBiz said:

So is Belgium not finished?  

Nope, Anderlecht and the teams above them in the league table are left 

39 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Maybe a stupid question but Lautaro or Firmino ?

Lautaro

17 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Nope still have teams like Anderlecht, Standard Liege, Club Brugge, Sporting Charleroi, Gent and Genk etc.

a little bit of Zulte Waregem, KV Mechelen, RSC Anderlecht, KAA Gent, KRC Genk, Royal Antwerp, Charleroi, Standard De Liège and Club Brugge still to come.

Not necessarily, right now Firmino as long as he’s at Liverpool he will stay at the top, should be 94 for at least another 3 or 4 years minus any bad injuries.

If you are building a squad for the future then Martinez is your man, all depends on how much of a difference 94 - 91 will effect your squads ability.

If Martinez moves to Barcelona and is successful it will probably be a couple of years till he reaches 94 maybe sooner.

Lautaro it is then.

Definitely, He’s recently just turned a professional contract down with Lyon because he wants chances at first team football...

Now I’m not saying that makes him a great prospect but that shows me that he backs himself and believes he has what it takes to make it.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/florent-da-silva-rejects-opening-professional-contract-offer-from-lyon/

Also as you can see from the highlights of him, he’s a very accomplished passer of the ball.

I'll put him on the wishlist for now. Thanks :)

Answers..

On 4/28/2020 at 4:17 PM, Kierans91 said:

Le Havre’s Pape Gueye has just signed for Watford on a pre contract agreement, only rated 76 on SM so could be worth a punt.

If he gets some game time next season and breaks into Watford’s first team then you can expect to see that rating increase.

Please tell me people took a punt on this guy and bought him. Decent rise for any small team looking for 5+ risers.

76 -> 82 today! Another random rise.

I was expecting him to rise in the summer but I was wrong.